Sign in to follow this  
Nine

Hidden Refusals for Holidays

17 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

To be fair,  it's been known for years that breeding during holidays doesn't mean cooperation after. It's the part where using fertility later on has no affect on refusal reduction because refusal has already been "set" that's surprising (and understandably irritating).

Somehow I completely missed that memo.

16 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

Somehow I completely missed that memo.

On the bright side, if you haven’t noticed before that hopefully means your dragons didn’t refuse anyway? :) 

7 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

On the bright side, if you haven’t noticed before that hopefully means your dragons didn’t refuse anyway? :) 

For the ones I actually remembered to breed. I'm really bad about keeping up on my holiday projects.

I keep trying to breed a 2g Copper (aka Fogball) with a CB Shadow Walker. They didn't refuse, but at the same time, they aren't producing any eggs and I have been trying since November to get them make an egg

3 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Fogball ?

This guy managed to grow up and I even managed to breed him (taking a picture as well) in a fog, similar to Missingno

OH right ! I looked for a dragon called Fogball, and that's not on your scroll !

I'll give that one a shot later, if you like (I'm locked.)

Edited by Fuzzbucket

19 hours ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

I'd say it needs fixing because it's counter intuitive. If holidays can't refuse in season, who would think to use fertility on them to remove refusals? And stemming from that logic, who would guess that holidays breeding after the holiday for the first normal time would already be set in stone beyond any hope of fertility helping when, again, they COULDN'T refuse before?

I always test fertility on new mates well before the holidays (except CBs, since those are interchangeable), and as such I've had the good fortune not to experience the problem. But I can certainly see the frustration of people who, logically, had no way to guess that not using fertility during a refusal-free period could forever damage their chances of breeding later on.

As I almost always breed my pairs outside of the Seasons first, I haven't had this issue, but I also wouldn't have thought of it if I hadn't read this thread! So yes, I hope it gets fixed..... 

Cheers!
C4. 

Sign in to follow this