TempestSea

ANSWERED:Encyclopedia issues

I have several breeds that don't seem to know my scroll. For example the Albino's silhouette shows and says I don't own any even tho I have 14 adults and 2 frozen hatchies. Is there something I can do to fix this? It also doesn't record when I observe more - went thru some peoples scrolls this morning and none of the observations showed up in my encyclopedia. Not the only one but didn't want to go thru the entire thing checking...

Well, it depends on when you got those Albinos. If you collected them pre-encyclopedia, they will not count as owned in the encyclopedia.

I'm not sure about why the ones you are observing don't count. Try clicking on them from their lineage link. I think someone said that works better, although I'm sure I didn't have to do that for any that I observed.

Albinos are counting fine for me (just tried observing a few) but I do have to go to their lineage link and then click them through there. That's how it's always worked for me, actually. I only glanced at your scroll but saw that you have an Albino from 2012, if all your Albinos were from around that time then they won't count towards the encyclopedia because it only counts ones you've gotten since the encyclopedia debuted in March 2014.

Ah I see - well that's a pain lol - having to do the lineage links for everything is gonna take more time lol

Progeny works, too, so if you find a really prolific Albino, that would get you plenty of observations.

Another thing might be *not* to go through /view/ links on the forum (which is why the Encyclopedia Helpers link everything with lineage) and neither through your /dragons/ page, but rather through your scroll link as if viewing from "outside." Note that each individual creature can be observed only once a month.

Edited by Ruby Eyes