RainDear

ANSWERED:Leave some events open longer

I'd like to suggest that some events like this year's be left open for an extra 24 hours so everyone gets a chance to see the ending. When I went to bed last night the 12 chapter epilogue hadn't been unlocked yet, and this morning when I went to check what had happened - the event no longer exists. That's a real downer.

I wouldn't say leave them up longer, I would say leave them up indefinitely. I don't understand why we can't go back and read a simple story or play a simple game after the fact.

Yeah, I think it would be nice if holiday events were left open permanently so we can go back and play mana alchemy/re-read this year's story/etc. whenever we like. Some events are still playable, so why not just make the rest accessible? 

Also, a lot of work goes into these events for them to only be public for a week or so. Let us appreciate them longer!

Edited by The Dragoness

I would agree on the story, especially considering building lore for the site. I imagine maintaining a game over the years would take some extra work.

45 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Yeah, I think it would be nice if holiday events were left open permanently so we can go back and play mana alchemy/re-read this year's story/etc. whenever we like. Some events are still playable, so why not just make the rest accessible? 

Also, a lot of work goes into these events for them to only be public for a week or so. Let us appreciate them longer!

Very much this.

Also I'd appreciate event threads being left open a bit longer - twice now I've been hoping for spriters/content creators to post additional content when they have a spare moment but the thread are closed very quickly.