Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

little_luna

Hello and Help With Eggs?

Tossercook / little_luna here (two accounts, I had forgotten I had one and created another but i now have two). I'm new here, and would like some help/tips.

How long until an egg hatches, and how to take care of dragons?

Also, am I allowed to post my scroll? I can't edit my signature

~Scrollspam removed~

is my scroll. My favorite egg is my Tri-Horn Wyvern egg, please help me keep it alive!

Hello and welcome! You can edit your signature now that I've approved your account, so you can now add your scroll to it. Remember not to post a link to your scroll with your posts, it's considered spam.

I do have some tips I can give you on raising your dragons. 

1. Eggs and dragons need views to hatch, without them they can't hatch and grow up. Clicks, while they are nice to have because they're worth a lot of views, are not necessary for growth; there are lots of dragons that have grown up with zero clicks.

2. I recommend adding your eggs to fansites to get them the views they need. Here is the list of active fansites you can choose from; I use Valley Sherwood, Silvi's Lair, and Allure of Neglected Dragons. I don't add my dragons to fansites unless they have 5d23h left, minimum. Dragons added to fansites when they're too young increases the chances of them getting softshell (sickness) and dying. I recommend waiting until your eggs are at 6d15h minimum before adding them to fansites.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Hello and welcome! Just a note, you are not allowed to have more then one DragonCave account, so if tossercook and little_luna are both your scrolls you need to abandon one of them and never log onto it again. Having multiple scrolls can get your account banned.

I resolved that issue, but thankyou. One was deactivated.

I still cant seem to make a signature, any tips on how to do it?

Select your username underneath the Forums section of the header, then select Account Settings. Under the Settings column, you should see a Signature link at the bottom. Select that and you can edit your signature!