TheDragonQueen1998

ANSWERED:Holiday Event Possible Bug

I have been playing this puzzle for a while and ive noticed that when i chose the hardest dufficulty i only get 1%-2%. How is that a reward for beating the hardest difficulty if its intended? And its going to cost me the last epilouge as as far i understand theres only 2 hours left of the event and i only have 63% on the meter. And alot(why is this stupid animal appearing instead of the word i wrote?) progress isnt recorded as i notice that the % doesnt change. Any way to get more points so i can get the last epilouge?

The bar isn't personal, it's global, so we all have to contribute our puzzles to fill it up and get the epilogues to show. All any of us can do is submit a new puzzle every 15 minutes, I'm afraid.

(The animal is appearing because it's an automatic image when someone omits the space in between "a lot.")

The announcement and the event tell us to submit puzzles to unlock more story, so I guess whoever was in charge of the text felt that implying it was site-wide and not per person was sufficient. Sorry it was confusing for you. :(

Edited by Kith