Process

Bad Ideas Dragon Cave Edition

18 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

Very occasionally, Magi dragons mess up their BSA (either due to overwork or inexperience), causing teleported eggs/hatchlings to be lost to the void/teleported onto a random scroll.

You know, this fit one of my magis. He sucks at magic.

On April Fools, make it so that no egg can hatch for the entire day, causing site-wide chaos and anarchy.

Every day, give a randomly selected user total admin rights over the forum for 24 hours.

Exclusiv... Well. Anyways.

You have to go to somewhere in Galsreim to get your dragons cured of sickness. They'll have to stay in quarantine for 72 hours before they can return to your scroll. However, they don't always survive the sickness. You can only find out if they did when they're out of quarantine. Severity of their sickness is no longer based on how much views they got, it's purely RNG instead. 

DragCave GO. A Pokemon GO parody app. Yes you do need to find THOSE SPECIFIC BIOMES TO GET THE EGGS

5 hours ago, SarkhanVol said:

DragCave GO. A Pokemon GO parody app. Yes you do need to find THOSE SPECIFIC BIOMES TO GET THE EGGS

Geolocation DC would be interesting... especially volcanoes, would they have to be active to count as volcano biomes?

Also how about we get rid of magis in this hypothetical geolocation DC so you have to be near someone IRL to trade with them, that would be painful interesting

NDs don't always stay turned. They randomly become better (reverting back to what it once was), as an egg or hatchling.

All commons are replaced with CB Golds, causing the shiny market to crash.

All Holiday-restricted Dragons are made available year round and prize CBs are commonly available in the Cave making the overall trade market for dragons goes into a chaotic mess. 

All end of sentence punctuations get replaced with a random text emote.

You enter the cave and see many large dragons scattered about, some with hatchlings, sleeping on piles of gold o.< 

You also see a pile of scrolls on the ground owo Having been here before, you have started recording information about the growth and progress of your eggs >u<

owo what's this? thewe awe wawge dwagons gwomped about with some gowdy wowdy and hatchie watchys

@Nyawaku, you've given me a terrible idea.

image.png.93bd25d8ba610e3eb86e68f796406c5e.png

poowwy achieved with OWO apologises in advanced

---

Change all in-game text to binary code.

Edited by lovecats99

That's just perfect. :lol: (my idea was actually inspired by that add-on/browser extension! kudos to you for getting the reference. ;))

---

Publishing everything you need to know about how to make a ND (exact time, best breed, all that technical information), thus destroying the power NDs have in trades. 

On 15/03/2018 at 7:02 AM, Naraku said:

That's just perfect. :lol: (my idea was actually inspired by that add-on/browser extension! kudos to you for getting the reference. ;))

---

Publishing everything you need to know about how to make a ND (exact time, best breed, all that technical information), thus destroying the power NDs have in trades. 

Eh, I share my ND-making knowledge with the people in the DC discord and the trading value of NDs hasn't been destroyed yet

Add stress level. When you abandon a dragon, each of your dragons gains a point of stress. The points depend on the age of the dragon and how long you've had it. The only way to lower the stress level of one or a group of dragons, they have to kill an adult dragon.

That or a DRAGCAVE SPEEDRUN

Give every single user Administrative Authority.