Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JeffPlayzGamez

Greetings + Question

Hello, just call me Jeff, I'm relatively new to the game, in fact, I joined shortly before the Christmas event, there's really not much to me except the fact that I may forget to check the forums very often.

Question:
So my eggs keep dying and I'm talking to my online friends, they keep telling me the only way this could be happening is if they're sick, but I get ZERO notification if my eggs are sick, so that doesn't seem to be the issue...can someone help me out? I'm seriously confused, this is turning me off the game, if no-one can help me, I won't be staying long.

Hello and welcome! I looked over your scroll, and the problem is your eggs are not getting enough views to hatch. I recommend adding them to fansites; fansites will give your dragons the views they need to hatch and grow up. Clicks, while they are nice to have because they're worth a lot of views, are not necessary for a dragon to grow up. Here is the list of fansites you can choose from; I use Valley Sherwood, Allure of Neglected Dragons, and Silvi's Lair. One other thing to note is do not add your eggs to fansites when they're too young; if they get views too fast they can get sick (softshell) and die. I don't add my eggs until they're at 6d15h, and during the holidays when fansites get more traffic because of holiday releases, I don't add my eggs until they're at 5d23h. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

Did you mean they died before the timer are done? I heard there was issue about viewbombing.

Eggs have a window of time for life. This is seven days since they were hatched or stolen from the cave. To help them grow people use fansite hatcheries to help their eggs grow. Most would add their eggs when they are around five days old and a few hours. The ones I would recommend would be Allure of Neglected Dragons, Silvi's Lair, and their are more in the link that purpledragonclaw mentioned before. Eggs need views to hatch and the amount needed depends on the type of egg it is. 

So, long story short, add your eggs and hatchlings to fansites like Allure of Neglected Dragons to help your eggs live and grow. Do this only after the egg is 5 days and 10-23 hours old.