Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cathugger

Hi...?

I just started playing Dragon Cave recently after seeing someone link to it on PokeFarm. My Dragon Cave name should be the same as it is on here. After reading through most of the "Help" section, I think I kind of grasp how the game works. My first eggs still ended up dying, though I think I understand things better now. I don't know how many views my next egg needs to hatch, but it has to be more than I got before. I might end up trying one of those designated sites for getting views on your dragons because I'm not active on any forums at the moment.

Who am I? I usually have a hard time answering that question. I'm 20 years old and live in the Eastern US. Too much of my time is spent playing a variety of games, mostly on the PC. Annnd I don't know what else to add, so that's it for now I guess!!

Hello and welcome, I love your username! I absolutely recommend fansites for your dragons, they'll get the views they need to grow up if you use them. I use three, Valley Sherwood, Allure of Neglected Dragons, and Silvi's Lair. Here is the list of fansites you can choose from. My advice is to not add your eggs when they're too young, it will increase the chance of them getting softshell (sickness) and dying. I don't add my eggs until they're at around 6d15h left, and during the holidays I wait until they're at 5d23h since fansites get more traffic during holiday releases. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

11 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome, I love your username! I absolutely recommend fansites for your dragons, they'll get the views they need to grow up if you use them. I use three, Valley Sherwood, Allure of Neglected Dragons, and Silvi's Lair. Here is the list of fansites you can choose from. My advice is to not add your eggs when they're too young, it will increase the chance of them getting softshell (sickness) and dying. I don't add my eggs until they're at around 6d15h left, and during the holidays I wait until they're at 5d23h since fansites get more traffic during holiday releases. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Thank you!! You gave me just the info I needed. 

7 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

Welcome to Dragon Cave forum! Hope you enjoy!

Thank you! :D

1 hour ago, Cathugger said:

Thank you!! You gave me just the info I needed. 

You're welcome!