Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

@MinkishMinx I was going to list my favorites but I quickly realized I have too many. They have all been so enjoyable, I’ve absolutely loved them all. This event has been so much fun!

Hey guys, if any of you chance upon the following 2G Mutamores (x Green Gemshard) in the AP, please catch them for me? I'm offering a CB Silver hatchie for each as a thank you reward!

ggvf9 & pp9BD

CB Silver Teleport Link 1 : Clicky

CB Silver Teleport Link 2 : Clicky

29 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

Hey guys, if any of you chance upon the following 2G Mutamores (x Green Gemshard) in the AP, please catch them for me? I'm offering a CB Silver hatchie for each as a thank you reward!

ggvf9 & pp9BD

CB Silver Teleport Link 1 : Clicky

CB Silver Teleport Link 2 : Clicky

I’ll try to lookout for your babies in the AP. I hope they’re found!

————————

So... my Prince has finally grown to adulthood. He is now a beautiful Princess... :lol:

A Royal Offspring has grown up! 
Name: Kigyptnee
Link to Scroll: Scroll
Clan I belong to: Sky

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Princess Shu Tian
Lineage: Link
Color: Blue

Whose scroll did the egg hatch on? : Kigyptnee

Favor Points: +2 Sky Clan

Edited by Kigyptnee

20 minutes ago, Kigyptnee said:

I’ll try to lookout for your babies in the AP. I hope they’re found!

————————

So... my Prince has finally grown to adulthood. He is now a beautiful Princess... :lol:

A Royal Offspring has grown up! 
Link to Scroll: Scroll

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Princess Shu Tian
Lineage: Link
Color: Blue

Whose scroll did the egg hatch on? : Kigyptnee

Favor Points: +2 Sky Clan

Oh my, how did that happen? :P

Will add the points for her in a bit! 

Hey guys, sorry for my inactivity - I was working today, and tomorrow and Sunday, and then on Monday I start school again (vet nursing AAAAAAAAAAAA) so I'm busy busy XD

In other news, this project got me calling the Gemshards Skyshards/Jadeshards/Roseshards now :lol:

1 hour ago, Ninjakittee said:

Hey guys, sorry for my inactivity - I was working today, and tomorrow and Sunday, and then on Monday I start school again (vet nursing AAAAAAAAAAAA) so I'm busy busy XD

In other news, this project got me calling the Gemshards Skyshards/Jadeshards/Roseshards now :lol:

Ooh vet nursing! You're working with animals? That's so cool!! Can I come to you with my doggy questions? I'm overly protective with my pupster and lug little fluffer to the vet over every little cut or itch.  :ph34r::P (Just half kidding, he he he) 

That's catchy, I might start thinking of them as that myself! 

@MinkishMinx Yeah! I love animals XD And you can absolutely come to me with your pet questions (that goes for everyone) but I can't promise that my answer won't be "Take them to the vet" haha

1 minute ago, Ninjakittee said:

@MinkishMinx Yeah! I love animals XD And you can absolutely come to me with your pet questions (that goes for everyone) but I can't promise that my answer won't be "Take them to the vet" haha

That's actually more than good enough! Everytime I feel something's amiss, the first question on my mind is "do I need to bring her to the vet?" And I often bring her anyway, just to be safe. You've got a really noble profession, working to help our furry friends. 

2 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

That's actually more than good enough! Everytime I feel something's amiss, the first question on my mind is "do I need to bring her to the vet?" And I often bring her anyway, just to be safe. You've got a really noble profession, working to help our furry friends. 

I like animals more than people most of the time haha. But yeah, we get told a lot that for the most part, if you think something is wrong (and nobody knows your animal better than you), it's probably best to get them checked up.

I just recently got ownership of a kitty from my partner's sister, and she's extremely stressed and skittish and scared, hasn't seen a vet in years and hasn't had her booster shots, and probably isn't chipped, so I'm about to be spending a bunch of money I don't have haha

2 hours ago, Ninjakittee said:

Now I want to give my gemshards the last names as skyshards, jadeshards, and roseshards omg

Good luck with school! :D 

17 hours ago, Ninjakittee said:

I like animals more than people most of the time haha. But yeah, we get told a lot that for the most part, if you think something is wrong (and nobody knows your animal better than you), it's probably best to get them checked up.

I just recently got ownership of a kitty from my partner's sister, and she's extremely stressed and skittish and scared, hasn't seen a vet in years and hasn't had her booster shots, and probably isn't chipped, so I'm about to be spending a bunch of money I don't have haha

That's such a nice thing you're doing for the poor little kitten! It does sound like a great financial burden though. Any chance you could ask your partner's sister to chip in a little? 

6 hours ago, Mow said:

aw i missed the mutamores :/ so close!

I fell asleep and missed them too. So sad! But luckily, the incredibly lovely @pixiezbite caught one and gifted the eggy back to me. She didn't even want anything in return. ♥♥ Thanks to her, I'll be holding another raffle for this little one very soon. 

tofubanner.png

| It's Time to Visit Your Friends! |

Hi everyone! It's me, Tofu - your resident festival Doggy mascot! I'm so thrilled and excited that the Year of the Dog has officially begun. MY YEAR!! 

I've been sniffing around and saw such beautifully decorated Personal Halls. You guys are so talented at decorating! 

It's now time to visit each other and exchange gifts and well wishes. I hope you're excited - because I sure am! We Tofu Dogs are all bright eyed and bushy tailed. We're ready!!

You can find a consolidated Member List here.

Here's a Greeting Card you can use:

Happy Lunar New Year { @your friend’s name }! I paid you a visit!

Forum Name:
Clan:

My Tofu Dog:

-- copy and paste your Tofu mascot's picture here! --

My Gift:

-- copy and paste the picture of your gift here --

My New Year Wish for you:

-- Write a nice little message to wish your friend well! --

Of course, feel free to format it any way you'd like! 

Every time you receive a visitation form from a friend, you can copy and paste their Tofu Dog, Gift and New Year Wish in your own Personal Hall post - just to keep a record of your visitors!

Collect as many different Tofu Dogs, gifts and well wishes as you can!

At the end of the Festival, you’ll get to keep all the Tofu Dogs you’ve collected as Welcome graphic avatars! This includes both your Personal Mascot as well as all the Tofu Dog visitors you received! 

Have Fun, everyone!!! 

FestiveDivider.png

Edited by MinkishMinx

@MinkishMinx Ah, I would but the reason she wasn't looking after Harmony properly (and half the reason Harmony's runs at the sight of strangers, ie me) is because she haswas ame toddler haha. I don't mind that much though, a little stress is a gopd trade for kitty's well-being

I'd like to gift a lineaged egg

Lineage of Egg: child of Prince Yue Ji
Generation of Egg: 4

Teleport Link / PM Link: Adopt me? (Leave a dummy offer)

-----------------------------------------------------------

A Royal Offspring has been born! 
Link to Scroll: Link
Clan I belong to: 
Sky 
Lineage of Egg: child of Prince Xia

Clan I belong to: 
Sky 
Lineage of Egg: child of Princess Tang

Clan I belong to: 
Sky 
Lineage of Egg: child of Prince Yue Ji

-----------------------------------------------------------

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Name: Kigyptnee

#6 - I have bred a 3 Generation Offspring (fill in the generation) 

Name: (named, but pending gender, so leaving blank just in case influence doesn't stick...) ^_^ 
Lineage Code of Dragon: JBxXk
Generation: 3

Points earned: + 2 favor points to Sky clan

------------------------------------------------------------

#3. I own 16 correctly named Dragons (fill in the number)
Points earned: 

3c. Own 15 properly named Imperial Harem dragons: + 3 favor points to Sky clan

Names / Lineage code of Dragons: 
Name | Lineage Code (or you can link to the dragon's lineage page) 
(Spoiler contains imperial harem dragons 1-12)

Spoiler
On 2/3/2018 at 9:01 PM, Kigyptnee said:

Clan I belong to: Sky

#3. I own 12 correctly named Dragons
Points earned:

3a. Own 5 properly named Imperial Harem dragons: +1 favor

3b. Own 10 properly named Imperial Harem dragons: +2 favor

So +3 favor points for Sky total?

Names / Lineage code of Dragons: 
Name | Lineage Code (or you can link to the dragon's lineage page) 
1. Prince Xia Hua  |  9LorW
2. Prince Yun Qi  |  6TnxB
3. Princess Tao Zi Yu  |  B3KpB
4. Prince Yue Ji Tian  |  IsMS2
5. Concubine Faevr  |  GT1LU

6. Concubine Trinete  |  2PBPf

7. Concubine Xingyue  |  g1rZB

8. Consort Ruanyu |  JYVBG

9. Consort Cunzai  |  CpsXu

10. Concubine Jia |  npqlK

11. Concubine Jiguang  |  smv8M

12. Concubine Rizhao  |  8mZXh

For Quick Reference of above named dragons:

Link to Group

13. Prince Ye Zi Yu  |  bGHLd
14. Princess Tang Tian  |  kXOW4
15. Princess Shu Tian  |  6kFEu
16. Consort Aixin  |  WopNQ

Name: Peachycupcake525
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Peachycupcake525
Lineage of Egg: xK4Ka

Lineage of Egg: 2kbv8

Name: 
Lineage Code of Dragon: 
xK4Ka

Points earned: 2

Lineage of Egg: SbqmM

Name: 
Lineage Code of Dragon: 
SbqmM

Points earned: 2

Edited by Peachycupcake525

@Kigyptnee

I'll probably take requests for all of my lines once they have a baby or two of the correct color. I can put you on the currently nonexistent list, if you want? You could also have this one, if you have space.

How do you put images of dragons into spoilers? It's not working for me.

Edited by Peachycupcake525

2 hours ago, Peachycupcake525 said:

@Kigyptnee

I'll probably take requests for all of my lines once they have a baby or two of the correct color. I can put you on the currently nonexistent list, if you want? You could also have this one, if you have space.

I have room and would love to adopt the little one if the offer is still there ^_^

Otherwise would love to be added to the currently nonexistent list... :) 

Not sure what you have tried already for adding images into spoilers, but here is some info (I hope it kinda helps?):

edit: (Assuming you have a spoiler tag open and ready to edit)

For desktop/laptop alternate click on the image & select copy, open a spoiler tag, then alternate click and select paste. 

It's a bit more of a pain to do on your phone and probably tablets. If you're on one of those devices, you have to add the image as an attachment. To add an attachment, scroll to the bottom of a post. On the left, select 'click to choose files', then 'photo library' (or where ever your images are being stored)...

Once the image is attached, a little plus symbol appears on the left of the attached image (still at the bottom of the post). If you click the plus sign, the image is added to your post wherever your cursor happens to be. You can also add attachments to your post that you have attached previously by clicking on insert other media...

Fair warning, though, in my experience, images added as attachments on your phone/(probably)tablet look great on your phone/(probably) tablet, but for some reason look enlarged and fuzzy on a regular computer...

If copy/paste or adding as an attachment don't work, I'd have to poke around this forum a bit more and get back to you later...

Good luck!

Edited by Kigyptnee

6 hours ago, Peachycupcake525 said:

@Kigyptnee

Gemshard_green_mature_hatchling.png

Lemme see if this works XD

I cant try with spoilers on the phone though XD but there are codes in the trading thread which you could copy & paste! 

[img=http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/dragcave/images/4/4b/Gemshard_green_mature_hatchling.png]

@Kigyptnee

Here is the trade for xK4Ka. Offer a dummy. Would this be counted as a lineaged gift?

@Mow

I think I figured it out. I used the images from the wiki, and they worked. I guess images of dragon cave dragons need to be saved somewhere first?