Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

Main-Banner.jpg

The greatest war is the one not waged on the open battleground, drenched in the stench of blood and sweat. No.

The most intense and neverending war is one that amidst the atmosphere of perfume and petals, silk and secrets.

A war for the spoils of affection, recognition, and most of all the promise of power.

Hell hath no fury like a concubine scorned.

Credits: 

** Graphics are created by Minkerbell, artwork / clipart are from free sources or I've attained the rights for them.
** Special credit goes to Winterspheonix and the awesome Dragon Royale Lineage.
You are, and continue to be, an inspiration and Imperial Harem wouldn't be what it is without you.

Do check out our sister project:

Y_vNJWwtjysGdJY2B_pln0LaY0j5SuPkEGHkkCgwCLP5sYlp90cG0m5587taKF7P3zKRNYmhYRT_vqDv-lcCCRD5KTEWPcGKvonWLKHv2nj1IvZh5TNcCO0ShXbWwCKJ833uTUgx

a wonderful and beguiling project by @Rekha and @pretty_thumb

images.png

| UPDATES | 

April 18

• Well done everyone! Stage 1 has now been cleared and Sasha the Unicorn & Rachelle the Spring Lamb have both been unlocked. Here's an Events Update post!

April 14

April 12

April 10 

April 9 

• The Battle Results are finally out! Congrats to the Jade Clan for winning control over the Province of Guangxi! 
  • Our Top 5 Warriors have been revealed! Congrats to @esse, @catstaff, @Kelkelen, @pretty_thumb and @Peachycupcake525 . You've each won a special offspring from one of my personal lines.
  • Prizes are available for all who earned at least 50 points in the Battle. 
  • Visit the Battle Section to read about the winners / prizes and to claim your own prize! 

• Also, congratulations to the Sky Clan for unlocking the Scribe in their Clan Estate. Sky Clan members can now create their own Story Lines. 

April 2

Past Updates: 

Spoiler

March 21

March 20

• Clan Estate Upgrades have been added to the Project! Unlock Royal Subjects and Buildings to enjoy special features. Click here for more information.
  • An adorable new graphic created by @HeDy has been added to the Graphics Sectiongifbyhedy.gif
  • A complete premade set of Classic Hair color alternative Welcome images are now available! Read more here. If you'd like me to change your Welcome avatar to one of these images, simply tag me in a post and I'll update your entry in the main post for you.

March 7

• The first week of the Battle has gone amazingly well! View the current Battle Points Status here
  • The waitlist for the Sacred Rose Line is currently empty - so if you've been wanting an offspring from that line, this is a good time! There's also a hatchie from last week's breeding available for adoption. Offer a dummy and I'll use a random number generator to pick an owner at 9pm EST tomorrow.  
  • Congratulations to Jade Clan for being the first to unlock their Rank 5 Clan Hall!

March 1

• Imperial Harem's very first Battle event has begun! Details can be found in this post. May the strongest clan prevail! 
  • Tofu's Visiting Event has ended, but I'll give everyone an extra couple of days to save any decorations / send out any outstanding greeting cards before I retire the event for the year. I'll post again before archiving anything. 

Feb 28

• The Battle for Guangxi will begin in a day! 
  • Change of Username: I have changed my forum username from MinkishMinx to Minkerbell. I will be keeping my old avatar and signature so hopefully this makes me recognizable.

Feb 27

• It's the last couple of days to visit your friends as a part of Tofu's event! 
  • The Battle for Guangxi will commence on 1 March, 12am EST. Brace yourselves! 

Feb 16

Feb 15

Feb 14

Feb 8

• Leave of Absence - I (MinkishMinx) will be overseas from 9 Feb to 21 Feb. During this period, all points will be recorded by our lovely Clan Leaders, but I will not be able to update any of the main posts properly until my return. This means that the clan scores / ingots that you see at the Clan Hall section may be out of date. The Marketplace will also be closed until my return. Many apologies for this! 

Feb 7

• It's time for our first Imperial Harem Lunar New Year event! Check out this post for the details!
  • I'll be closing the Marketplace in 24 hours because I'll be overseas soon. It will reopen on the final week of February. 
  • The moment we've all been waiting for has arrived. Clan Leader Halls are LIVE. Check out the new Clan Leader Hall section here, and do pay each Hall a visit for a cool sneak peak at the new Honored Lines

Feb 5

Feb 1

• A new raffle event has begun! Check out the Black Cat's Mystery Eggs here
  • All couples have been bred. For next week's breeding, I will only breed an egg for you if you PM me to confirm that you're willing to accept the egg. After that, breeding will be paused until the Valentine's Day event is over. Normal breeding schedules will resume on 23 Feb to allow all Valentine babies to grow up (date subject to change). 
  • Congratulations to all three clans for unlocking their secondary traits! 

Jan 30

• Clan Leaders have been announced! Congratulations to @Rekha of the Jade Clan, @Mak0 of the Rose Clan and @pretty_thumb of the Sky Clan!
  • Marketplace waitlist orders have all been fulfilled. To celebrate, the Marketplace is open again for requests! 
  • To account for the Valentine's event, the Battle for Guangxi has been postponed to 22nd Feb to allow all members to focus on their Valentine's Day breeding plans. 

Jan 29

• Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been caught up with RL these couple of days. 
  • Breeding Report : All Heavenly Couples were bred today. Next week's breeding will be by request, after which breeding will take a break for the Valentine's Day event. 
  • Clan Leaders will be officially announced very soon. Thank you for voting!
  • The Marketplace is temporarily closed while I work on clearing the backlog of requests. It will open again soon! 

Jan 25

• The Marketplace is open (for now) for customization requests! Come browse, and maybe get a personalized Welcome graphic for your Personal Hall!
  • Slots will be open until I say otherwise. Although I might be a little slow if there's a huge backlog, so please bear with me. 

Jan 24

• Personal Clan Halls are now LIVE! 
  • Create your own Personal Hall by copying and pasting one of the Starter Hall forms into a new post. The forms can be found in the Clan Hall / Personal Hall section (scroll down to the bottom of the post). 
  • The Marketplace is now open! Spend the gold ingots you earn on cute graphics that you can add to your Personal Hall. Customization requests are closed for now, but feel free to browse what's available in the meantime! 

Jan 23

Jan 22

• There is now an on-going raffle for the first born offspring from each Sacred line. Click here to find out more
  • Sacred Lines have been added. Their wait lists are currently closed and will be open on 23 Jan 9.30pm EST / cave time. (The lines were open for a while one day early because I forgot to account for timezone differences. They will reopen tomorrow.)
  • Voting for your Clan Leader is now open! The poll will be closed and made public on Jan 26, so please make sure you get your votes in by then. 
  • Important - Please read this post before casting your vote
  • Clan leader applications are now closed. Voting will begin shortly. 

Jan 18

Jan 16

• The closing date of the poll has been brought forward to Jan 19 (instead of the previously mentioned Jan 22). I think most people have gotten their votes in, so we don't have to keep it up for that long. So if you haven't voted, now's the time to do so! 
  • Also, a warm welcome to all new members!!

Jan 16

• Clan Leader Recruitment is officially open! Read this post for more information. Applications for Clan Leader are open from now till Jan 22. 
  • Many thanks to all of have voted in the poll! It'll remain open for a while more, so if you haven't voted, now's the time to get your votes in!
  • Chinese version of titles are now allowed as alternatives to the English ones. Find out more about this under the Naming Convention section in the main post

Jan 15

Jan 13

• Maximum points for the Skirmish has been increased to 12 instead of 10. 
  • Clan Favor Points have been balanced and updated. It's mostly good stuff (each clan earns points a little more efficiently across the board now). So if you have a moment, do check out this section.
  • Favor points for graphics donation have also been updated. 
  • We have a lovely new graphic donated by @HeDy. It's now in the graphics section, thank you so much!
  • A warm welcome to @HeDy, @Mow@Quiustath and @Peachycupcake525! Thanks for joining this project! You have all been added to the wait list for a Heavenly Line egg. 
  • Scores have been updated to the point of my last post. 

Jan 12

• A Skirmish is active!
  • Favor Points for Gifting has been balanced to 1 point for gifting a CB Gemshard Egg or a bred Egg, and 2 points for a CB Gemshard Hatchie or a bred hatchie. 
  • A new rule has been implemented: Imperial Harem dragons do not have to mate exclusively and can have multiple CB mates (aka Consorts / Concubines). However,the CB Concubine / Consort must only mate with their Imperial Harem dragon.  
  • There is a new Favor Point Policy with regards to gifting. Do check out the Favor Points section for more information. 
  • There is a new Favor Point Policy with regards to Royal Consorts / Concubines: Royal Consorts and Concubines can be announced and granted Favor Points only after a successful breeding attempt with an Imperial Harem dragon. 
  • Congrats to the Rose Clan and Sky Clan for upgrading their Clan Halls to Rank 2! 
  • For a full list of updates, click here!

Jan 10 

• Feedback Needed: A new set of rules have been suggested with regards to gifting. It's open to discussion / feedback for now, so do take a moment to read this post. At the end of the day, if there are no strong objections, I will be making this official and will add this to the Rules & FAQ section. 

• Updates Galore:
  • The FAQ section has been updated to reflect recent questions and answers that have been posted in the thread. 
  • Favor points are now being recorded in this Google Sheet
  • The Favor Points section has been reorganized a little. Hopefully this makes things less confusing. Read more about the changes here.
  • New graphics are available here

Jan 8

• Yay, we've got members! The Jade Clan welcomes TempestSea and Rekha ; the Rose Clan welcomes Guillotine, Mak0 and JavaTigress and the Sky Clan welcomes pretty_thumb and Kigyptnee. 
  • All Heavenly pairs have been bred. Sky and Rose both gain an egg, Jade is slow on the uptake and gave no egg this week. Next breeding date will be 15 Jan. 
  • Some changes have been made to the rules, do spare a minute and check them out! All updates are in blue. 
  • Clan Halls can now be upgraded!
  • For a full list of updates, click here. 

Jan 6

Jan 5

• Imperial Harem is now OPEN! This is still a new project, so please bear with me while I iron out the kinks. 
  • Requests from Heavenly Line dragons are currently all open. Requests for the Jade line from Imperial Emperor Qing Long and High Concubine Yu will experience some delay since High Concubine Yu is currently still a hatchling. Eggs from the other two lines will be available right away! 
  • Since this is a new project, I'm open to receiving feedback on the lineage and am open to ideas on how to make it better. Feel free to post your thoughts or PM me! 

images.png

The Imperial Court

Here's a list of the most highly ranked members of this project.
If you have any questions regarding the project, feel free to contact one of us.

Empress (aka Project Creator and Host) - @Minkerbell

Jade Clan Leader - @Rekha

Rose Clan Leader - @Mak0

Sky Clan Leader - @pretty_thumb

images.png

| Table of Contents |

1. Intro | How to Join | Rules 
2. List of Clans | Favor Points
3. Forms | Wait List | List of Breeders
4. Clan Hall | Personal Hall
5. Skirmish | Battle | Marketplace

6. FAQ

7. Events | Raffle | Graphics

images.png

Untitled-7-copy.jpg

| Background Story |

Based in an alternate reality, the Imperial Emperor had ascended to The Higher Realm of Eternity together with his most beloved wives - High Concubine Yu, High Concubine Tian and High Concubine Hua. Each Concubine had been so dearly beloved that the Clans they originated from made up the Trinity of Power in China. Despite leaving the mortal realm, the three wives continued to spar over who had earned the highest favor from the Emperor. Finally, the Imperial Emperor decreed that the Clan whose descendants earned the greatest honor would win that concubine the coveted title of Imperial Empress.

Thus began the War of the Concubines.

images.png

| Introduction | 

Gemshard_red_male.pngGemshard_green_male.pngGemshard_blue_male.png

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines is a lineage project that draws inspiration from the Emperor's Harem in Ancient China. This is a pure bred lineage that consists of Gemshard Dragons. Each Gemshard Color represents a different clan - Blue Gemshards belong to the Sky Clan, Red Gemshards belong to the Rose Clan, and Green Gemshards belong to the Jade Clan.

War has broken out, and each of the three clans must battle to determine which clan would rise to eternal power and honor.

Each clan can earn favor points by breeding the correct color offspring. The twist, of course, is that Gemshard Dragons have always been unpredictable. The color of a Gemshard Dragon cannot be determined until the egg has hatched, and the chance to get any color is completely random.

I'd love to take advantage of this uniquely unpredictable nature of Gemshards in this project. Intrigued? Read on to find out more!

images.png

| How do I participate in this lineage? | 

Gemshard_red_female.pngGemshard_green_female.png Gemshard_blue_female.png

There are three warring clans - the Sky Clan (Blue Gemshards), the Rose Clan (Red Gemshards) and the Jade Clan (Green Gemshards). Each clan's goal is to accumulate the greatest number of favor points. There are different ways to earn Favor Points, but the most common way would be by breeding offspring that is the same color as the representing clan

Step One: Choose a Clan 

To participate in this lineage, you have to first decide on a clan to join. You can read up more about them here. Choose wisely, because once you've sworn fealty to a clan, you won't be able to change your mind! 

Step Two: Begin your lineage

Each participant in this lineage can request an egg from a Heavenly Line, a Sacred Line, an Honored Line, or from one of the Imperial Lines

| Heavenly Line |

A Heavenly Line would descend from The Imperial Emperor himself and one of his three High Concubines. The Imperial Emperor himself is a fluid being who shifts color according to which Concubine he mates with. The clan that you choose will determine which Heavenly Pair you receive an egg from.

Click below to view the Original Breeding Pairs for each Clan

Spoiler

Heavenly Rose Line - Rose Clan 

Gemshard_red_male.png Gemshard_red_female.png

Imperial Emperor Gui Long and High Concubine Hua

Heavenly Jade Line - Jade Clan

Gemshard_green_male.png Gemshard_green_female.png

Imperial Emperor Qing Long and High Concubine Yu

Heavenly Sky Line - Sky Clan 

Gemshard_blue_male.png Gemshard_blue_female.png

Imperial Emperor Hai Long and High Concubine Tian

All offspring in this lineage must submit to the Will of Heaven. The Imperial Emperor’s ability to exist as 3 different colors has resulted in his sons and daughters being born in any of the three colors. This means that you might receive a blue hatchie from a pair of Green parents. 

If the offspring you receive is of a different color from your clan, the Prince or Princess must still be announced to the Court. Points will be given to the clan he or she belongs to.

If your hatchling miscolors, you may request for a new egg from another line, or you can continue breeding down the line in the hope that your Clan’s blood will prevail. 

| Sacred Lines |

A Sacred Line descends from the three brothers of the Emperor and their respective wives - the Sacred Princesses. The Sacred Princesses were the daughters of the Uyghur King and married the Imperial Princes in order to cement an Alliance between their Khaganate and the Imperial Court. After ascending to their position, the members of the court decided to give them chinese names to make them more relatable to the citizens. Each Sacred Princess was named after a flower of China. 

The Clan you belong to will determine which pair you receive an egg from. 

Click below to view the Original Breeding Pairs for each Clan

Spoiler

Sacred Peony Line - Rose Clan 

Gemshard_red_male.png Gemshard_red_female.png

Imperial Prince Cong and Sacred Princess Mu Dan (牡丹 - The Peony Princess)

Sacred Lily Line - Jade Clan

Gemshard_green_male.png Gemshard_green_female.png

Imperial Prince Zhi and Sacred Princess Bai He (百合 - The Lily Princess)

Sacred Narcissus Line - Sky Clan 

Gemshard_blue_male.png Gemshard_blue_female.png

Imperial Prince An and Sacred Princess Shui Xian (水仙 - The Narcissus Princess)

All offspring in this lineage must submit to the Will of Heaven. This means that you might receive a blue hatchie from a pair of Green parents. 

If the offspring you receive is of a different color from your clan, the Prince or Princess must still be announced to the Court. Points will be given to the clan he or she belongs to.

If your hatchling miscolors, you may request for a new egg from another line, or you can continue breeding down the line in the hope that your Clan’s blood will prevail. 

| Imperial Lines |

Another way to begin breeding is to request an egg from a breeder in the project who already has created a line from one of the Heavenly Pairs.  This is known as an Imperial Line

As long as you already belong to a clan, you don't have to own a second gen egg from one of the Heavenly Pairs. Do note that if you receive an egg / hatchie from another person in the project, it's likely that it will be 3rd generation and above.

A list of Imperial Line breeders can be found here (scroll to the bottom of the post). 

Also, as soon as you've started your own Imperial Line, you may also choose to become a breeder and breed offspring from your line for others. 

| Honored Lines |

Honored Lines are special lines that are created by each of the project's Clan Leaders. These lines are managed independently by each leader and run separate from the main lines of the project. The Favor Points for their offspring are calculated using the same Clan Specific Favor Points system as the Heavenly / Sacred Lines.

For more information regarding their breeding schedule, naming conventions and wait lists, do check out the respective Clan Hall posts. 

Honored Jade Line by @Rekha || Clan Hall Post 

Honored Rose Line by @Mak0 || Clan Hall Post

Honored Sky Line by @pretty_thumb || Clan Hall Post

Spoiler

nZdX80p-vxXCB47xxd2zVcKvQopV37GelG3fc7BhazNgu3va8kLfmWkJaSlHXnurkHLY1NJqdkai4F1FZkswa62n6Bm5QZiier87w-px2gNPcRxKyVC8P8gXiIc3JsnjK2R-dfEmuU_KyZqQsJASAa2wlOxCwrfdrvd4Mx4zsKq0rZjFM5Zh3D3KgIbbjo-eKsmziNvMqb1lgvU965YZm5ejlJkscIaqVfaPUCoAXv9SDpGPXb3atXNVY31eK_y0sll1e3iquvo73jPB

Lord Kaiming Zhi Xin x Lady Kaiming Zhi Xin 

Step Three - Carry on your lineage

Upon receiving your egg, you will need to carry on the line. This is known as an Imperial Line and generally follows a stairstep pattern. Each offspring is a Prince or a Princess, and must mate with another CB Gemshard in order to bear more descendants for the clan. This CB mate is known as a Royal Consort / Concubine and can be any color, although favor points might be earned if Princes / Princesses marry within their clan. There is no limit as to how long the line can go.

While a stairstep is the recommended pattern to start out with, you can branch out into other patterns such as spirals and stairs going in different directions. 

Lineage Builder from Heart of Blue - a great way to plan your future lineages

Everyone in this lineage is encouraged to share any future offspring with other participants. Donating a Gemshard egg (regardless of whether it's cave born or a descendant from your own lineage) will earn you favor points for your clan when the egg is accepted by someone else.

Step Four - Earn Favor Points for your Clan

Of course, due to the unpredictability of Gemshard breeding, the color of the offspring might not be the same color as his/her parents. Indeed, the color of the offspring will determine the clan that he/she belongs to. This means that you might accidentally breed an offspring that wins a favor point for another clan!

On the bright side, a son of the correct color would win your clan great favor indeed. Not to mention that there is always the chance that someone from an enemy clan would help earn your clan some favor points. 

images.png

| Naming Conventions | 

| Heavenly and Sacred Lines |

Royal Offspring

All royal offspring that descend from one of the Heavenly Couples (ie the Imperial Emperor and one of the High Concubines) OR one of the Sacred Couples (ie the Imperial Princes and the Sacred Princesses) must have the title prefix of "Prince" or "Princess".

You can also opt to replace "Prince" or "Princess" with the Mandarin Chinese version of the title instead. Do note that unlike English titles, Chinese titles are attached as suffixes. So the Chinese title equivalent of "Princess Qin" would be "Qin Gongzhu". 

Chinese titles for Prince 

Spoiler

- Wangzi (王子) - Prince (more commonly used title)

- Taizi (太子) - Crown Prince 

- Ahge (阿哥) - Prince (mostly used during the Manchu period)

- Qinwang (亲王) - Prince of the First Rank

- Junwang (郡王) - Prince of the Second Rank

- Beile (贝勒) - Prince of the Third Rank

- Beizi (贝子) - Prince of the Fourth Rank  

Chinese titles for Princess 

Spoiler

- Gongzhu (公主)  - Princess (more commonly used title) 

- Gege (格格) - Princess  (mostly during the Manchu period) 

- Junzhu (郡主) - Princess (usually a less direct descendant of the Emperor) 

They can also carry the suffix of their clan (based on their color), although this is optional.

Jade Clan : Yu (玉) or Jade 

Rose Clan: Hua (花) or Rose 

Sky Clan: Tian (天) or Sky

Do note that they belong to the clan represented by their color, which means that their suffix could be different from their mother's.

For eg, a male Blue Gemshard offspring from the Emperor and Mei Yu (of the Jade Clan) should be named Prince _____ Tian or Prince _____ Sky since he belongs to the Sky Clan.

Royal Consort / Concubine

Royal Consorts (aka cave born mates) should have the title prefix of "Consort" or "Prince Consort" (if male) or "Concubine" or "Royal Concubine" (if female).

You can also opt to replace "Consort" or "Concubine" with the Mandarin Chinese version of the title instead. Do note that unlike English titles, Chinese titles are attached as suffixes. So the Chinese title equivalent of "Concubine Qin" would be "Qin Guifei". 

Chinese titles for Consort (male CB mate) 

Spoiler

Fuma (驸马) - Prince Consort (spouse of a Princess) 

E'fu (额驸) - Prince Consort (spouse of a Princess) 

Chinese titles for Concubine (female CB mate) 

Spoiler

Guifei (贵妃) - Concubine (especially one of high standing) 

Aifei (爱妃) - Beloved Concubine (an affectionate term usually used for a deeply treasured Concubine)

Fei (妃) - Concubine 

Pin (嫔) - Concubine (usually of slightly lower standing) 

** Disclaimer:

Spoiler

Chinese is my second language but I'm not very good at it. I'm also no historian, so this might not exactly be historically accurate. If you find any mistakes that I've made, please feel free to contact me. 

Having said that, if you need help with Chinese names, I could attempt to help. Just drop me a PM

Optional Information about Chinese Naming Conventions

Spoiler

According to chinese naming conventions, the family name (or surname) comes before the given name. The given name can consist of one or two characters.
For eg, 

Qian Zhi - In this case, Qian is the family name and the given name is Zhi. [also known in mandarin as a dan ming (单名) or single name]

Bai Qian Zhi - In the case, Bai is the family name and the given name is Qian Zhi (sometimes the name is joined and it's Qianzhi, where the two characters are joined together to form one word in the English representation). 

When you add a title, the position of the title in relation to the name would be different in English as compared to Mandarin. For Bai Qianzhi, It would be "Princess Qianzhi" in Engllish. For mandarin, it should be "Qianzhi Gongzhu" or even "Bai Gongzhu" (this would be a more formal / official way of addressing the princess). Rarely is the full name used, unless in the case of a single name.  

According to chinese customs, the given name (especially in the case of single names), is only used by people who are more closely related to the person. In the Imperial Court, it would be considered extremely impolite for any who isn't superior or within the inner circle of the royal member to address them using their given names (especially those with single names). Instead, they are addressed using their Official title together with their given name (eg "Qianzhi Gongzhu") or their official title and their family name (Bai Gongzhu). 

Here's a list of Chinese Naming Conventions that you can refer to. (Thanks @Sesshomaru!)

Here's a Chinese name generator. (Thanks @TempestSea and @Peachycupcake525 for bringing this to my attention!)

images.png

Rules.jpg

Please read the rules carefully! Failure to follow them could result in you being removed from this lineage and blacklisted.

1. No killing or abandoning Imperial Harem eggs. Freezing is allowed unless the offspring is a direct second gen descendant from one of the Heavenly Lines. Trading a lineaged Imperial Harem egg is acceptable only between members of this project. 

2. Follow the naming conventions and species limitation (only Gemshards are allowed in this lineage). 

3. All 2nd gen (and onwards) offspring must have a CB Gemshard as their mate. You may use an existing CB Gemshard (regardless of how many previous mates / offspring it already has) as long as you follow the naming convention.

4. Imperial Harem dragons do not have to mate exclusively and can have multiple CB mates (aka Consorts / Concubines). However,the CB Concubine / Consort must only mate with their Imperial Harem dragon.  

5. Imperial Harem Eggs should only be gifted to people who are approved and on the waiting list

6. You need to have successfully raised 3 Adult Dragons on your current scroll to be part of this project. 

7. The colors of Gemshard offspring are not guaranteed. You need to be prepared to accept whichever color your hatchling grows into.  

8. Every time an egg is laid, a birth announcement must be made in this thread. When the hatchling grows up, a second announcement must be made in this thread. (See Forms section for the appropriate announcement form).

Failure to do either will result in no favor points being awarded from their clan member for a week. The reason for this is to avoid people "stealing points" from another clan in the event that the hatching miscolors. If a birth is hidden just to prevent another clan from getting the points, then this game wouldn't be fair. 

For people on the wait list : A breeder will contact you when it's your turn. Once you've confirmed that you're ready, you have 48 hours to accept the egg before it goes to someone else on the list. Unless offered, breeders are not obliged to hatch the egg for you, so be prepared to accept an egg. Please be considerate and do not keep your breeder waiting for too long! (: 

For breeders : Please contact the next person on the list before you breed the egg and send it to them. This is to ensure that you won't be stuck with the egg if they fail to accept it for whatever reason. 

images.png

Ready to choose a clan? You can meet them in the next post! 

Edited by Minkerbell

images.png

| Table of Contents |

6. FAQ

images.png

Banner-Clans.jpg

Gemshard_red_female.png Gemshard_green_female.pngGemshard_blue_female.png

Each of the three Imperial Concubines originated from a clan that later rose to great power due to the Imperial Emperor's love for his wives. As such, the clans were renamed after their patron Concubine. Molding their values after the qualities and characteristics of each concubine, the Clans soon created a unique reputation and skill set of their own. 

This is your chance to get to know each clan better. Also, do note that each clan earns favor points a little differently, based on their traits. A base trait is unlocked from the beginning for each Clan. Once a Clan has earned 100 Favor Points, a Second Trait will be unlocked which will help them earn Favor Points more efficiently.

Once you belong to a Clan, all of the future offspring produced by your dragons will be scored according to that Clan's Favor Point System

A detailed list of how to earn Favor Points will be provided under each Clan's section. 

images.png

Clan-of-Jade.jpg

Being blood descendants of the First Emperor of China, the Jade Clan has prided itself on its royal bloodline. All male and female descendants of the Jade Clan are well trained in academics and military war tactics. 

| Patron Concubine - High Concubine Yu |

Spoiler

Garnering a high degree of respect from the Court, High Concubine Yu was well respected even when she first entered the Palace. Her intelligence and elegant manners soon made her a favorite of the Emperor. She was the one wife who came the closest to being regarded as an equal in the Emperor's eyes. Well aware that she was in the running for the title of Empress, Yu suffered no fools and soon came to be feared as much as she was respected. One thing she came to be known for was her lack of mercy when dealing with anyone who wished her ill. She was never unnecessarily cruel, but forgiveness was also not a quality she ever had time for. Her highborn background ensured that she always had backing. Accompanied with her natural intelligence and fleet of loyal military support, her enemies did well to be wary of her. 

| Clan Qualities |

Members of the Jade Clan inherit two key traits of Concubine Yu: Royal Blood and Merciless. 

Base Trait: Royal Blood: (available from the start) 

Spoiler

- As a clan that has royal blood, Jade Clan daughters are valued more and are given stringent education and good upbringing. Being highly patriarchal, they still are not as valued as male heirs.

- All sons borne from this clan are valued more, regardless of whether they belong to the Jade Clan or not

Secondary Trait: Merciless: - unlocked!

Spoiler

- While the Jade clan treasures their own daughters, female offspring from the other clans are not treated as kindly. The Jade clan coerces tribute from the other clans to keep their daughters safe. 

| Favor Point System - Jade Clan

Spoiler

Gemshard_green_male.png Gemshard_green_female.png  Green Gemshard Royal Consort / Concubine : + 2 points to the Jade Clan
(points for consorts are only added after a successful breeding attempt (ie an egg is laid.)

Gemshard_green_mature_hatchling.png Male Green Gemshard Offspring : + 5 points to the Jade Clan

Gemshard_green_mature_hatchling.png Female Green Gemshard Offspring : + 1 point to the Jade Clan

AQt3gDDGA8T5SinZG7xMBvcVJlD2uGW-bk54fFBGDWsAEtddLjC3F1xEzUz8evfZu7OcktzqUq3wkBGYHPPS8KJcuR5ypueKmUrZKoAH1SomKjWgL3-SRO4fP-a2NX-V4VbYcRkK Male Red Gemshard Offspring : + 2 points to the Rose Clan

FEo1MJD6i3w28KRnOcGeRHRoymKkS6rr4zQcbE1zzklr2gWauJ9ygQy-gUGZ1jAP7GbMgMOvgfW6MhQkXbBv6R0-1OfroQnNKgw7iP31-smmAuDl75ycCdRAATjAP9-A6twUASFA Male Blue Gemshard Offspring : + 2 points to the Sky Clan

Merciless has been unlocked! 

Buffed by Merciless:

AQt3gDDGA8T5SinZG7xMBvcVJlD2uGW-bk54fFBGDWsAEtddLjC3F1xEzUz8evfZu7OcktzqUq3wkBGYHPPS8KJcuR5ypueKmUrZKoAH1SomKjWgL3-SRO4fP-a2NX-V4VbYcRkK Female Red Gemshard Offspring: - 1 point from the Rose Clan, + 1 point to the Jade Clan

FEo1MJD6i3w28KRnOcGeRHRoymKkS6rr4zQcbE1zzklr2gWauJ9ygQy-gUGZ1jAP7GbMgMOvgfW6MhQkXbBv6R0-1OfroQnNKgw7iP31-smmAuDl75ycCdRAATjAP9-A6twUASFA Female Blue Offspring:  - 1 point from the Sky Clan, + 1 point to the Jade Clan

AQt3gDDGA8T5SinZG7xMBvcVJlD2uGW-bk54fFBGDWsAEtddLjC3F1xEzUz8evfZu7OcktzqUq3wkBGYHPPS8KJcuR5ypueKmUrZKoAH1SomKjWgL3-SRO4fP-a2NX-V4VbYcRkK Female Red Gemshard Offspring : no points to the Rose Clan

FEo1MJD6i3w28KRnOcGeRHRoymKkS6rr4zQcbE1zzklr2gWauJ9ygQy-gUGZ1jAP7GbMgMOvgfW6MhQkXbBv6R0-1OfroQnNKgw7iP31-smmAuDl75ycCdRAATjAP9-A6twUASFA Female Blue Gemshard Offspring : + 1 point to the Sky Clan

images.png

Clan-of-Rose.jpg

The Rose Clan's patron Imperial Concubine is High Concubine Hua. Rumored to have descended from fairies, the sons and daughters of the Rose Clan have always been blessed with staggeringly good looks. Understanding that a vase has to be functional as well as visually pleasing, the Rose Clan trains their children to pay as much attention to their wits, honing their street smarts from a very young age. After all, a rose must always have its thorns. 

| Patron Concubine - High Concubine Hua |

Spoiler

Hua was trained as a dancer from a young age. During one of her performances in the palace, she caught the attention of the Emperor and he made requests to her clan to have her as his concubine. Knowing that this would elevate their status, her clan agreed despite Hua's personal misgivings. When she entered the palace, she was the object of jealousy because her delicate looks were like a magnet that drew the gaze of every male. After being bullied, Hua soon understood that she was her only weapon. Hiding behind her wide eyed beauty, she soon developed the cunning of a fox. Discovering that no one took her seriously, she became privy to many secrets. Her enemies soon met their downfall without ever suspecting that Hua was responsible.  

| Clan Qualities |

Members of the Rose Clan inherit two key traits of Concubine Hua: Cunning and Irresistible

Base Trait: Cunning (available from the start) 

Spoiler

- Sly as foxes, the Rose Clan tricks enemy clans into agreeing to a marriage alliance. By breeding with a Blue / Green Gemshard mate, the Rose clan will always claim the credit for sons as long as the offspring produced is red OR of the same color as the CB Consort / Concubine.   

- The Rose Clan has always allowed enemy clans the illusion that they don't value their daughters. Red daughters from other clans are worth no points. Within the clan though, Red daughters are honored more if bred with a Red Gemshard mate for keeping the beauty in the bloodline strong. 

Secondary Trait: Irresistible - Unlocked!

Spoiler

- The beauty of the Rose Clan daughters has reached the level of myth and legends. The Rose Clan now admits their value of daughters to the world. 
- Not only do sons earn more honor, Rose Clan daughters are now valued as much as sons. 

| Favor Point System - Rose Clan

Spoiler

Gemshard_red_male.png Gemshard_red_female.png - Red Gemshard Consort / Concubine: + 2 points for rzQZNuk9YGeZv6MYwL_osZCalKEncLmLn_zlBViaBwAxZYeZ6MraMw0cvUS7kTaLTr0fsSbnIixwZnOlrkJfGCrADF8OSp5rqCTI7AtVi0LXb_PE3GhPztpnaSFg-GeGneUs8OQO Red Offspring (Female) to the Rose Clan

Gemshard_green_male.png Gemshard_green_female.png - Green Gemshard Consort / Concubine: + 1 point for Nz9ndpq562Kdh7VmSttsuVurAXlqKJuW6DU50ILxWOiNlEVmX-grNwojlpxjDffhoUZ0SEOM1xLZULfjl0ceYuLfZ_vd4PPs5tDSj1JhXN9EYNNuctT5YVCihlasbBeEDB1D64dN Green Offspring (Male) to the Rose Clan (stolen from Jade Clan)

Gemshard_blue_male.png  Gemshard_blue_female.png - Blue Gemshard Consort / Concubine: + 1 point for 1LBjDXDFEdChyuUsyiNK5cCyGXWKKU1Ffscb97o1zs2iwLYpbaRKy5i4peuvqqpMMGNWvdHCH_toxpRAWNIE6M5x9sHs9i91_G0pPgXVwDLieuSaYV-_hovOHpDgceYcz5LOiGEI Blue Offspring (Male) to the Rose Clan (stolen from Sky Clan)

(points for consorts are only added after a successful breeding attempt (ie an egg is laid.)

Irresistible has been unlocked! 

Buffed by Irresistible:
rzQZNuk9YGeZv6MYwL_osZCalKEncLmLn_zlBViaBwAxZYeZ6MraMw0cvUS7kTaLTr0fsSbnIixwZnOlrkJfGCrADF8OSp5rqCTI7AtVi0LXb_PE3GhPztpnaSFg-GeGneUs8OQO Male and Female Red Gemshard Offspring : + 4 points to the Rose Clan || Note: if the CB mate is Red, + additional 2 points for only females 

rzQZNuk9YGeZv6MYwL_osZCalKEncLmLn_zlBViaBwAxZYeZ6MraMw0cvUS7kTaLTr0fsSbnIixwZnOlrkJfGCrADF8OSp5rqCTI7AtVi0LXb_PE3GhPztpnaSFg-GeGneUs8OQO Male Red Gemshard Offspring : + 3 points to the Rose Clan
rzQZNuk9YGeZv6MYwL_osZCalKEncLmLn_zlBViaBwAxZYeZ6MraMw0cvUS7kTaLTr0fsSbnIixwZnOlrkJfGCrADF8OSp5rqCTI7AtVi0LXb_PE3GhPztpnaSFg-GeGneUs8OQO Female Red Gemshard Offspring : + 1 point to the Rose Clan || Note: if the CB mate is Red, + additional 2 points (see above) 

Nz9ndpq562Kdh7VmSttsuVurAXlqKJuW6DU50ILxWOiNlEVmX-grNwojlpxjDffhoUZ0SEOM1xLZULfjl0ceYuLfZ_vd4PPs5tDSj1JhXN9EYNNuctT5YVCihlasbBeEDB1D64dN Male Green Gemshard Offspring : + 1 point to the Jade Clan || Note: if the CB mate is Green, the point is stolen (see above)

1LBjDXDFEdChyuUsyiNK5cCyGXWKKU1Ffscb97o1zs2iwLYpbaRKy5i4peuvqqpMMGNWvdHCH_toxpRAWNIE6M5x9sHs9i91_G0pPgXVwDLieuSaYV-_hovOHpDgceYcz5LOiGEI Male Blue Gemshard Offspring : + 1 point to the Sky Clan || Note: if the CB mate is Blue, the point is stolen (see above) 

Nz9ndpq562Kdh7VmSttsuVurAXlqKJuW6DU50ILxWOiNlEVmX-grNwojlpxjDffhoUZ0SEOM1xLZULfjl0ceYuLfZ_vd4PPs5tDSj1JhXN9EYNNuctT5YVCihlasbBeEDB1D64dN Female Green Gemshard Offspring : + 1 point to the Jade Clan

1LBjDXDFEdChyuUsyiNK5cCyGXWKKU1Ffscb97o1zs2iwLYpbaRKy5i4peuvqqpMMGNWvdHCH_toxpRAWNIE6M5x9sHs9i91_G0pPgXVwDLieuSaYV-_hovOHpDgceYcz5LOiGEI Female Blue Gemshard Offspring : + 1 point to the Sky Clan

images.png

Clan-of-Sky.jpg

The Sky Clan's Patron Concubine is High Concubine Tian. Descendants of the Sky Clan have always been blessed with the gift of the gab. Extremely quick on their feet, it's no wonder that the best storytellers, politicians and tricksters originate from this Clan. These silver tongued individuals always know the right words to say, and they are fully aware of just how words can be a weapon sharper and more deadly than any martial blade.

| Patron Concubine - High Concubine Tian |

Spoiler

Coming from a humble and morally suspect background, Tian's father managed to talk his way into paying off his debts by offering Tian to the palace as a maid. Making the best of a bad situation, Tian soon charmed her way into the hearts of the guards, who she convinced to allow her to accompany them in their weekly report with the Emperor. Impressed by the pretty and precocious girl, the Emperor invited her to on a walk in the palace garden. By the time they returned, Tian had done such a good job of convincing the Emperor that she was his soulmate that he ordered for her to enter his bed chamber as his concubine that very night. Despite her sudden and unexpected shot to power in the Harem, everyone else found it hard to hate Tian because she just always knew the right words to say in order to buy their affection. Before anyone knew it, she had become one of the most powerful and influential concubines in history - and yet, it seemed that no one could hate her. 

| Clan Qualities |

Base Trait: Silver Tongued (available from the start) 

Spoiler

- The Sky Clan has always been blessed with the ability to turn any bad situation into a win. 

- All Sky daughters will earn their clan favor. 

Secondary Trait: Opportunistic - unlocked!

Spoiler

- The Sky Clan's persuasive powers have paid off. All male offspring now contribute towards the clan's favor, regardless of their color and clan. 

| Favor Point System - Sky Clan

Spoiler

GgJjresKYnVzsN7slReLibx03uSiocC8phtUQ1x12VxNFYAYoWN2dr9tSVN91gp5yZmqvwC3jW9Vu6EahCHaPymbjrZupzDq1--kFP_5hzNQ5tN4rexVIhFb6W591bM9zxy2DkGoGemshard_blue_female.png Blue Gemshard Royal Consort / Concubine : + 1 point to the Sky Clan

1LBjDXDFEdChyuUsyiNK5cCyGXWKKU1Ffscb97o1zs2iwLYpbaRKy5i4peuvqqpMMGNWvdHCH_toxpRAWNIE6M5x9sHs9i91_G0pPgXVwDLieuSaYV-_hovOHpDgceYcz5LOiGEI Male Blue Gemshard Offspring : + 3 points to the Sky Clan

1LBjDXDFEdChyuUsyiNK5cCyGXWKKU1Ffscb97o1zs2iwLYpbaRKy5i4peuvqqpMMGNWvdHCH_toxpRAWNIE6M5x9sHs9i91_G0pPgXVwDLieuSaYV-_hovOHpDgceYcz5LOiGEI Female Blue Gemshard Offspring: + 2 points to the Sky Clan

Opportunistic has been unlocked!

Buffed by Opportunistic
Nz9ndpq562Kdh7VmSttsuVurAXlqKJuW6DU50ILxWOiNlEVmX-grNwojlpxjDffhoUZ0SEOM1xLZULfjl0ceYuLfZ_vd4PPs5tDSj1JhXN9EYNNuctT5YVCihlasbBeEDB1D64dN Male Green Gemshard Offspring : + 1 point to the Jade Clan & + 2 to the Sky Clan

0ZI5Zi58mbliB9ymK0DFyLekuDcobCTv-MG4XDK6d0uotlJuWlgNmeueIzrFZoLRZiFEdJlwoYFR-qX3tOExAdk8uWV9I5BVETVHSTQCF-M7g5qupizWWOEDOg-LNQLvO6FG0pUC Male Red Gemshard Offspring : + 1 point to the Rose Clan & + 2 to the Sky Clan

Nz9ndpq562Kdh7VmSttsuVurAXlqKJuW6DU50ILxWOiNlEVmX-grNwojlpxjDffhoUZ0SEOM1xLZULfjl0ceYuLfZ_vd4PPs5tDSj1JhXN9EYNNuctT5YVCihlasbBeEDB1D64dN Male Green Gemshard Offspring : + 1 point to the Jade Clan

0ZI5Zi58mbliB9ymK0DFyLekuDcobCTv-MG4XDK6d0uotlJuWlgNmeueIzrFZoLRZiFEdJlwoYFR-qX3tOExAdk8uWV9I5BVETVHSTQCF-M7g5qupizWWOEDOg-LNQLvO6FG0pUC Male Red Gemshard Offspring : + 1 point to the Rose Clan

0ZI5Zi58mbliB9ymK0DFyLekuDcobCTv-MG4XDK6d0uotlJuWlgNmeueIzrFZoLRZiFEdJlwoYFR-qX3tOExAdk8uWV9I5BVETVHSTQCF-M7g5qupizWWOEDOg-LNQLvO6FG0pUC Female Red Gemshard Offspring : no points to the Rose Clan

Nz9ndpq562Kdh7VmSttsuVurAXlqKJuW6DU50ILxWOiNlEVmX-grNwojlpxjDffhoUZ0SEOM1xLZULfjl0ceYuLfZ_vd4PPs5tDSj1JhXN9EYNNuctT5YVCihlasbBeEDB1D64dN Female Green Gemshard Offspring : + 1 point to the Jade Clan

images.png

Banner-Favor.jpg

| General Favors |

In addition to the Clan Specific Favor System for Breeding, here are other means for each clan to earn Favor Points.

These are the same regardless of which clan you are from. 

Favor #0 - Join a Clan

Spoiler

0. Joining a clan (One time) - + 1 favor point to your clan

Favor #1 - Donate a CB Gemshard 

Spoiler

1a. Donate a CB Gemshard Egg to another participant : + 1 favor point to your clan

1b. Donate a CB Gemshard Hatchie to another participant: + 2 favor points to your clan

- For CB Gemshards, only the initial gifter gets the Favor Points.

- If you receive a CB egg / hatchie as a gift, and choose to pass it along to someone else, it'll just be a general act of kindness. 

- Unless stated explicitly by the gifter, CB Gemshard mates that you receive can be traded with people outside of the project, but only for a different CB Gemshard egg / hatchie. You are not allowed to trade it for anything else. 

Favor #2 - Donate a bred Imperial Harem Egg / Hatchie

Spoiler

2a. Donate a Gemshard Egg from your breeding pair to another participant: + 1 favor point to your clan 
2b. Donate a Gemshard Hatchie from your breeding pair to another participant: + 2 favor points to your clan 

Gifting Imperial Harem bred eggs / hatchies

- A gifted Imperial Harem egg / hatchie that you receive from another member of the project must be kept and cannot be re-gifted. The favor points for gifting will go to the clan that the gifter is from. 

- An egg received from being on the wait list of a Heavenly pair isn't considered a gift, so that can be gifted to someone else, but only after it hatches

- All Imperial Harem offspring's Favor Points score will be calculated based on the Clan of the person whose scroll it hatched on. However, the points will be granted to the person / clan whose member the offspring grows up on. 

Favor #3 - Name your Dragons correctly

Spoiler

3a. Own 5 properly named Imperial Harem dragons : + 1 favor point to your clan 

3b. Own 10 properly named Imperial Harem dragons: + 2 favor points to your clan 

3c. Own 15 properly named Imperial Harem dragons: + 3 favor points to your clan 

3d. Own 20 properly named Imperial Harem dragons : + 4 favor points to your clan 
3e. Every 5 properly named Imperial Harem dragons after 20 : + 5 favor points to your clan 

* Points are cumulative (eg 15 properly named dragons would earn 6 points in total). 

Favor #4. - Donate a Graphic

Spoiler

4a. Donate a graphic to the Imperial Harem Lineage : + 2 favor points to your clan (individual), + 5 favor points for a set (3 different colored versions of the same graphic)

4b. Donate an animated graphic to the Imperial Harem Lineage : + 4 favor points to your clan (individual, + 10 favor points for a set (3 different colored versions of the same graphic)

Favor # 5 - Advertise the project in your Signature 

Spoiler

5a. Advertise the Imperial Harem Lineage in your signature (with link back)  : + 2 favor points to your clan 
** This can be done either by using one of the available graphics found in this section with a link back to this thread (just copy and paste the given code!) or by using a text link like this: Imperial Harem Lineage Project

5a. Advertise the Imperial Harem Lineage in your signature (no link back) : + 1 favor point to your clan 

** This can be done either by using one of the available graphics found in this section but without including the code that links to this thread. Including the graphic as part of an image rotator code is acceptable. 

Favor #6 - Carry on the bloodline

Spoiler

6a. Breed a 3 generation stairstep / spiral lineage: + 2 favor points to your clan 

6b. Breed a 5 generation stairstep / spiral lineage: + 4 favor points to your clan 

6c. Breed a 7 generation stairstep / spiral lineage: + 7 favor points to your clan 

6d. Breed a 10+ generation stairstep / spiral lineage: + 10 favor points to your clan 

** Note: The egg must have been laid on your scroll to qualify for points. If you receive an egg from a breeder, (for eg if a breeder gives you a 5th generation egg), the points will go to the breeder's clan and not yours. You will, however, gain points once you breed a 7th gen egg yourself. (updated 15 Jan)

** More ways of gaining favors may be added over time.

| Clan Specific Favors |
These are listed in the individual clan sections above, but for easy reference, here are the lists again.

Jade Clan 

Spoiler

Gemshard_green_male.png Gemshard_green_female.png Green Gemshard Royal Consort : + 2 points to the Jade Clan

Gemshard_green_mature_hatchling.png Male Green Gemshard Offspring : + 5 points to the Jade Clan

Gemshard_green_mature_hatchling.png Female Green Gemshard Offspring : + 1 point to the Jade Clan

AQt3gDDGA8T5SinZG7xMBvcVJlD2uGW-bk54fFBGDWsAEtddLjC3F1xEzUz8evfZu7OcktzqUq3wkBGYHPPS8KJcuR5ypueKmUrZKoAH1SomKjWgL3-SRO4fP-a2NX-V4VbYcRkK Male Red Gemshard Offspring : + 2 points to the Rose Clan

FEo1MJD6i3w28KRnOcGeRHRoymKkS6rr4zQcbE1zzklr2gWauJ9ygQy-gUGZ1jAP7GbMgMOvgfW6MhQkXbBv6R0-1OfroQnNKgw7iP31-smmAuDl75ycCdRAATjAP9-A6twUASFA Male Blue Gemshard Offspring : + 2 points to the Sky Clan

Merciless has been unlocked! 

Buffed by Merciless:

AQt3gDDGA8T5SinZG7xMBvcVJlD2uGW-bk54fFBGDWsAEtddLjC3F1xEzUz8evfZu7OcktzqUq3wkBGYHPPS8KJcuR5ypueKmUrZKoAH1SomKjWgL3-SRO4fP-a2NX-V4VbYcRkK Female Red Gemshard Offspring: - 1 point from the Rose Clan, + 1 point to the Jade Clan

FEo1MJD6i3w28KRnOcGeRHRoymKkS6rr4zQcbE1zzklr2gWauJ9ygQy-gUGZ1jAP7GbMgMOvgfW6MhQkXbBv6R0-1OfroQnNKgw7iP31-smmAuDl75ycCdRAATjAP9-A6twUASFA Female Blue Offspring:  - 1 point from the Sky Clan, + 1 point to the Jade Clan

Rose Clan

Spoiler

Gemshard_red_male.png Gemshard_red_female.png - Red Gemshard Consort / Concubine: + 2 points for rzQZNuk9YGeZv6MYwL_osZCalKEncLmLn_zlBViaBwAxZYeZ6MraMw0cvUS7kTaLTr0fsSbnIixwZnOlrkJfGCrADF8OSp5rqCTI7AtVi0LXb_PE3GhPztpnaSFg-GeGneUs8OQO Red Offspring (Female) to the Rose Clan

Gemshard_green_male.png Gemshard_green_female.png - Green Gemshard Consort / Concubine: + 1 point for Nz9ndpq562Kdh7VmSttsuVurAXlqKJuW6DU50ILxWOiNlEVmX-grNwojlpxjDffhoUZ0SEOM1xLZULfjl0ceYuLfZ_vd4PPs5tDSj1JhXN9EYNNuctT5YVCihlasbBeEDB1D64dN Green Offspring (Male) to the Rose Clan (stolen from Jade Clan)

Gemshard_blue_male.png  Gemshard_blue_female.png - Blue Gemshard Consort / Concubine:+ 1 point for 1LBjDXDFEdChyuUsyiNK5cCyGXWKKU1Ffscb97o1zs2iwLYpbaRKy5i4peuvqqpMMGNWvdHCH_toxpRAWNIE6M5x9sHs9i91_G0pPgXVwDLieuSaYV-_hovOHpDgceYcz5LOiGEI Blue Offspring (Male) to the Rose Clan (stolen from Rose Clan)

Irresistible has been unlocked! 

Buffed by Irresistible:
rzQZNuk9YGeZv6MYwL_osZCalKEncLmLn_zlBViaBwAxZYeZ6MraMw0cvUS7kTaLTr0fsSbnIixwZnOlrkJfGCrADF8OSp5rqCTI7AtVi0LXb_PE3GhPztpnaSFg-GeGneUs8OQO Male and Female Red Gemshard Offspring : + 4 points to the Rose Clan || Note: if the CB mate is Red, + additional 2 points for only females 

Nz9ndpq562Kdh7VmSttsuVurAXlqKJuW6DU50ILxWOiNlEVmX-grNwojlpxjDffhoUZ0SEOM1xLZULfjl0ceYuLfZ_vd4PPs5tDSj1JhXN9EYNNuctT5YVCihlasbBeEDB1D64dN Male Green Gemshard Offspring : + 1 point to the Jade Clan || Note: if the CB mate is Green, the point is stolen (see above)

1LBjDXDFEdChyuUsyiNK5cCyGXWKKU1Ffscb97o1zs2iwLYpbaRKy5i4peuvqqpMMGNWvdHCH_toxpRAWNIE6M5x9sHs9i91_G0pPgXVwDLieuSaYV-_hovOHpDgceYcz5LOiGEI Male Blue Gemshard Offspring : + 1 point to the Sky Clan || Note: if the CB mate is Blue, the point is stolen (see above) 

1LBjDXDFEdChyuUsyiNK5cCyGXWKKU1Ffscb97o1zs2iwLYpbaRKy5i4peuvqqpMMGNWvdHCH_toxpRAWNIE6M5x9sHs9i91_G0pPgXVwDLieuSaYV-_hovOHpDgceYcz5LOiGEI Female Blue Gemshard Offspring : + 1 point to the Sky Clan

Sky Clan

Spoiler

GgJjresKYnVzsN7slReLibx03uSiocC8phtUQ1x12VxNFYAYoWN2dr9tSVN91gp5yZmqvwC3jW9Vu6EahCHaPymbjrZupzDq1--kFP_5hzNQ5tN4rexVIhFb6W591bM9zxy2DkGo Gemshard_blue_female.png Blue Gemshard Royal Consort : + 1 point to the Sky Clan

1LBjDXDFEdChyuUsyiNK5cCyGXWKKU1Ffscb97o1zs2iwLYpbaRKy5i4peuvqqpMMGNWvdHCH_toxpRAWNIE6M5x9sHs9i91_G0pPgXVwDLieuSaYV-_hovOHpDgceYcz5LOiGEI Male Blue Gemshard Offspring : + 3 points to the Sky Clan

1LBjDXDFEdChyuUsyiNK5cCyGXWKKU1Ffscb97o1zs2iwLYpbaRKy5i4peuvqqpMMGNWvdHCH_toxpRAWNIE6M5x9sHs9i91_G0pPgXVwDLieuSaYV-_hovOHpDgceYcz5LOiGEI Female Blue Gemshard Offspring: + 2 points to the Sky Clan

Opportunistic has been unlocked!

Buffed by Opportunistic
Nz9ndpq562Kdh7VmSttsuVurAXlqKJuW6DU50ILxWOiNlEVmX-grNwojlpxjDffhoUZ0SEOM1xLZULfjl0ceYuLfZ_vd4PPs5tDSj1JhXN9EYNNuctT5YVCihlasbBeEDB1D64dN Male Green Gemshard Offspring : + 1 point to the Jade Clan & + 2 to the Sky Clan

0ZI5Zi58mbliB9ymK0DFyLekuDcobCTv-MG4XDK6d0uotlJuWlgNmeueIzrFZoLRZiFEdJlwoYFR-qX3tOExAdk8uWV9I5BVETVHSTQCF-M7g5qupizWWOEDOg-LNQLvO6FG0pUC Male Red Gemshard Offspring : + 1 point to the Rose Clan & + 2 to the Sky Clan

0ZI5Zi58mbliB9ymK0DFyLekuDcobCTv-MG4XDK6d0uotlJuWlgNmeueIzrFZoLRZiFEdJlwoYFR-qX3tOExAdk8uWV9I5BVETVHSTQCF-M7g5qupizWWOEDOg-LNQLvO6FG0pUC Female Red Gemshard Offspring : no points to the Rose Clan

images.png

| Announcing a General Favor |

Please read the following if you're planning to earn a Favor Point via gifting: 

Spoiler

- If you receive a CB egg / hatchie as a gift, and choose to pass it along to someone else, it'll just be a general act of kindness. 
- Unless stated explicitly by the gifter, CB Gemshard mates that you receive can be traded with people outside of the project, but only for a different CB Gemshard egg / hatchie. You are not allowed to trade it for anything else. 

- A gifted Imperial Harem egg / hatchie that you receive from another member of the project must be kept and cannot be re-gifted. The favor points for gifting will go to the clan that the gifter is from. 

- An egg received from being on the wait list of a Heavenly pair isn't considered a gift, so that can be gifted to someone else, but only after it hatches

- All Imperial Harem offspring's Favor Points score will be based on the Clan of the person whose scroll it hatched on

- When you have fulfilled one of the favors, fill in this form to claim points for your clan.

- If in doubt, feel free to post in the thread or send @Minkerbell a PM.

- Choose one of the appropriate forms below: 

I Donated an Egg / Hatchie: 

Spoiler

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Name:

Link to Scroll:

Clan I belong to:

(delete whatever isn't applicable)  

#1. I Donated a Caveborn Gemshard 
Egg or Hatchie: 
Points earned: (leave blank if unsure) 
Recipient of Gift: 
Lineage Code of Gift: 

#2. I Donated a Bred Imperial Harem Offspring
Egg or Hatchie: 
Recipient of Gift: 
Lineage Code of Gift: 

I named my dragons correctly: 

Spoiler

Name:

Link to Scroll:

Clan I belong to:

#3. I own ____ correctly named Dragons (fill in the number)

Names / Lineage code of Dragons: 
Name | Lineage Code (or you can link to the dragon's lineage page) 
(add on to the list if necessary) 

I donated a graphic: 

Spoiler

Name:

Link to Scroll:

Clan I belong to:

#4 I Donated a Graphic 

Points Earned: (leave blank if unsure) 

Graphic: 

Graphic Link: 
I can host the graphic: Yes / No (if no, please give Minkerbell time to save and upload the graphic to her web server) 

I advertised the project in my signature 

Spoiler

Name:

Link to Scroll:

Clan I belong to:

#5 I Advertised in my Signature!

Points earned: 2 points (if graphic / text links back to thread) or 1 point (if graphic / text does not link back to thread) 

I have carried on the bloodline

Spoiler

Name:

Link to Scroll:

Clan I belong to:

#6 - I have bred a ____ Generation Offspring (fill in the generation) 

Name: (leave blank if still an egg) 
Lineage Code of Dragon: 
Generation: 

| Announcing a Favor Point for Breeding |

- When your Royal Offspring has grown up, it's time to claim points for your clan or announce points earned for another clan. 
- Refer to your clan's specific Favor Points system. If in doubt, feel free to post in the thread or PM @Minkerbell

** this form is cross posted from the general forms section. 

Spoiler

A Royal Offspring has grown up! 
Name: 
Link to Scroll: 
Clan I belong to: 

Name of Imperial Harem dragon:
Lineage: 
Color: 
Whose scroll did the egg hatch in? :

Favor Points: (if you're not sure about this, leave it blank and I'll calculate it for you.

| Announcing a Favor Point for a Royal Consort |

- For members of the Sky and Jade clan, choosing the correct color of Royal Consort (includes both consorts and concubine) will earn points for your clan.
Royal Consort. 

- You can fill up the form below (click on the spoiler tag to reveal the form) and paste it into the thread: 

Note: Royal Consorts and Concubines can be announced and granted Favor Points only after a successful breeding attempt (ie an egg is produced) with an Imperial Harem dragon.

** this form is cross posted from the general forms section. 

Spoiler

A Royal Offspring has taken a mate!
Name: 
Link to Scroll: 
Clan I belong to: 

Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine):
Lineage Code of CB Mate:

Color: 

Favor Points: (if you're not sure about this, leave it blank and I'll calculate it for you.

images.png

Ready to participate in this lineage? Forms can be found in the next post!

Edited by Minkerbell

images.png

| Table of Contents |

6. FAQ

images.png

Banner-Forms.jpg

images.png

| Choosing a Clan |

- Once you have decided on a clan, you can fill in the following form and paste it in this thread to announce your participation. 
- Upon confirmation, you will be officially added to the Clan List.

Rose Clan

Spoiler

I Pledge Loyalty to the Rose Clan 

Name: 
Link to Scroll: 

Sky Clan

Spoiler

I Pledge Loyalty to the Sky Clan 

Name: 
Link to Scroll: 

Jade Clan

Spoiler

I Pledge Loyalty to the Jade Clan 

Name: 
Link to Scroll: 

images.png

| Requesting an Egg |

- These forms are for people who would like to join the lineage and want to request a Gemshard egg. 

Request for an Egg from the Heavenly Line 

- These eggs will be descended from the Imperial Emperor and one of his High Concubines. 

- To receive an egg, you need to already belong to a clan. 
- If the egg miscolors, you must be prepared to keep it.

- You can only be on the wait list for a Heavenly Line egg OR a Sacred Line egg. 

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Heavenly Line Egg 

Spoiler

Name:
Clan I belong to: 

Request for an Egg from the Sacred Line 

- These eggs will be descended from an Imperial Prince and his Imperial Princess. 

- If the egg miscolors, you must be prepared to keep it.

- You can only be on the wait list for a Heavenly Line egg OR a Sacred Line egg. 

- At the moment, the first 3 spots on each list are reserved for members who don't already have a 2nd gen Heavenly Line egg. 

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Sacred Line Egg 

Spoiler

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Sacred Line Egg 
Name:
Clan I belong to: 

I own a 2nd Gen Heavenly Line Egg: Yes / No 

I'd like to be shifted from the Heavenly Line Wait List: Yes / NA

Request for an Egg from an Imperial Line 

- These eggs will be descended from any Imperial Line (third gen and above) currently active in this project. 
- Anyone who owns a breeding pair may donate an egg to those on the wait list. 

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for an Imperial Line Egg 

Spoiler

Name: 
Clan I belong to: 

Generation of Egg: (subject to availability) 

Request for a CB Gemshard Mate
- To receive an egg, you need to already belong to a clan. The egg you receive must go towards participating in this lineage. 
- To request for a CB Gemshard mate, you need to already own an offspring from an approved line 
- If the hatchling miscolors, it is your responsibility to trade it for one of the right color. 
- CB Hatchlings may be gifted as well, but it's to the discretion of the gifter. 

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a CB Gemshard Mate

Spoiler

Name: 
Clan I belong to: 

The CB Gemshard Egg will be a mate for: 

If gifting a hatchie, I'd like a : 

images.png

| Announcement of Birth | 

- Fill in the form and post it in the thread to announce the birth of a new Royal Offspring. This must be done before the egg hatches.
- To protect the egg, birth announcements can be posted 2 days after the egg is laid. 
- To guard against view bombers, hiding the egg and posting a screenshot of the egg's lineage is also acceptable. 

A Royal Offspring has been born! 

Spoiler

A Royal Offspring has been born! 
Name: 
Link to Scroll: 
Clan I belong to: 
Lineage of Egg: 

| Announcement of Growth |

- Fill in the form and post it in the thread to announce the color and gender of a Royal Offspring after it grows up.

Spoiler

Name: 
Link to Scroll: 
Clan I belong to: 

Lineage: 
Color: 
Whose scroll did the egg hatch on? : 

Favor Points: (if you're not sure about this, leave it blank and I'll calculate it for you.

| Announcement of Consort |

- Fill in the form and post in the thread to announce a mate for your Royal Offspring. 
- Note: You only have to do this if the Consort will earn your clan a favor point (check your Clan Favor list here to see if it does). Otherwise, this is optional. 

- Points for consorts are only added after a successful breeding attempt (ie an egg is laid.)

Spoiler

Name: 
Link to Scroll: 
Clan I belong to: 

Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine):
Lineage Code of CB Mate: 

Color: 

Favor Points: (if you're not sure about this, leave it blank and I'll calculate it for you.

images.png

| Gifting an Egg | 

Eggs can only be received by members of this lineage, so be careful not to post a one-way teleport. 

Favor Points Policy for Gifting

Spoiler

1. Gifting CB Gemshard mates

2. Gifting Imperial Harem bred eggs / hatchies

- An egg received from being on the wait list of a Heavenly pair isn't considered a gift, so that can be gifted to someone else, but only after it hatches and genders. 

- All Imperial Harem offspring's Favor Points score will be based on the Clan of the person whose scroll it hatched on. 

I'd like to gift a lineaged egg

Spoiler

I'd like to gift a lineaged egg
Clan I belong to: 

Lineage of Egg: 
Generation of Egg: 

Teleport Link / PM Link: (please use a 2 way teleport and receive a dummy egg) 

I'd like to gift a CB Egg / Hatchie

Spoiler

Clan I belong to: 
Color / Gender of Hatchie: (leave blank if this is an egg)
Lineage Code of Egg / Hatchie: 

images.png

Banner-Wait-List.jpg

| Wait List - Heavenly Line Egg | 

Heavenly Jade Line - Jade Clan
Imperial Emperor Qing Long and High Concubine Yu

|| Waitlist: Open || Next breeding: 30 April

Spoiler

1. Mochi - offered egg, accepted

Heavenly Rose Line - Rose Clan 
Imperial Emperor Gui Long and High Concubine Hua

|| Waitlist: Open || Next breeding: 30 April

Spoiler

1. catstaff - offered egg, accepted
2. Ninjakittee
3. Kelkelen
4. Sionnisong

5. superboys

Heavenly Sky Line - Sky Clan 
Imperial Emperor Hai Long and High Concubine Tian

|| Waitlist: Open || Next breeding: 30 April

Spoiler

1. Moogirl25- offered egg, pending acceptance

images.png

| Wait List - Sacred Line Egg | 

Sacred Lily Line - Jade Clan
Imperial Prince Zhi and Sacred Princess Bai He (百合 - The Lily Princess)

|| Waitlist: Open || Next breeding: 30 April

Spoiler

1. reserved for members without 2G Heavenly / Sacred eggs
2. Rekha - offered egg, pending acceptance
3. TempestSea

4. Mow
5. Mochi

Sacred Peony Line - Rose Clan 
Imperial Prince Cong and Sacred Princess Mu Dan (牡丹 - The Peony Princess)

|| Waitlist: Open || Next breeding: 30 April

Spoiler

1. reserved for members without 2G Heavenly / Sacred eggs

Sacred Narcissus Line - Sky Clan 
Imperial Prince An and Sacred Princess Shui Xian (水仙 - The Narcissus Princess)

|| Waitlist: Open || Next breeding: 30 April

Spoiler

1. OutlawQueen - bred, no egg this week

2. Kigyptnee

3. pretty_thumb

4. Zidya

images.png

| Wait List - Imperial Line Egg | 

- Anyone with a breeding pair can offer to breed an egg for the people on this list.

- You can offer an egg to someone who is from a different clan as you. 
- A list of breeders is available in the section below. You may request an egg from a specific breeder, or just wait for any breeder to offer you an egg. 

|| Waitlist: Open

Spoiler

1. Ninjakittee || any gen
2. Miral / Sesshomaru || 3rd gen preferred
3. esse
4. Mow
5. Kigyptnee

6. JavaTigress || any gen 

7. Mochi || 3rd gen preferred

images.png

| Wait List - CB Gemshard Mate | 

- Anyone can offer a CB Gemshard mate to anyone on this list. 
- You can offer an egg to someone who is from a different clan as you. 

|| Waitlist: Open

Spoiler

1. @kittyrules2003 || Blue hatchie
2. @TempestSea || Green Male hatchie
3. @kittyrules2003 || Blue Male Hatchie

4. @JavaTigress || Green Male Hatchie

5. @mistywolf77 || Blue Male Hatchie

6. @OutlawQueen || Blue Female Hatchie

images.png

| List of Breeders |

This is a list of people who have created their own Imperial Lines and are willing to breed for others. All eggs received will be third generation and above. 

To be a breeder, fill in this form and post it in the thread: 

I would like to become a breeder! 

Spoiler

I would like to become a breeder! 
Name: 
Link to Scroll: 
PM Link: 

Clan I am from:
Will I breed for someone of a different clan? : Yes / No

Personal Hall Post Link: 

** Please put all breeding information such as breeding pairs | waitlists | additional info (if any) in your Personal Hall post. 

** note to breeders: Do check out the Imperial Line wait list (just above) and give priority to people on the list if you've got an Imperial offspring to adopt out. 

@Kigyptnee

click for breeding info:

@pretty_thumb

click for breeding info:

@Peachycupcake525

click for breeding info:

@OutlawQueen

click for breeding info:

@TempestSea

click for breeding info:

@Rekha

click for breeding info:

@Mochi

click for breeding info:

@Mak0

click for breeding info:

@JavaTigress

click for breeding info:

@Ninjakittee

click for breeding info:

@Ariento

click for breeding info:

images.png

Edited by Minkerbell

images.png

| Table of Contents |

6. FAQ

images.png

z-n9AxTeKsPoGRngrTczEVkFiyPGCMnetEMXWT7F4X3lAMEe6wboWMv2rFrtfKk3R8CG3MG11zcrT8fmYJkPTa1lrIxfpbad5cOzqhCINQwmmaBNU8MXBfklOaZRGcfoT2qLI6uu

Each of the 3 clans have their own Clan Hall where they proudly demonstrate their renown and power. Hanging on the walls of the clans are

- A list of their members
- The awards they have won
- A map of the provinces they control

images.png

All Favor Points & Gold Ingots are being recorded in The Imperial Harem Google Doc.

If you notice any discrepancies, or if I forgot to award points for something, please let me know!

Gold Ingots

Conversion Rate:

ingots.png = 5 points

The points that members earn can now be converted into a fun little currency known as Gold Ingots.

Gold ingots can be used to trade for little fun items during the course of the project. 

To see what you can trade in your gold ingots for, pay a little trip to the marketplace for a shopping spree!

The Market Place

images.png

| Clan Leader Halls |

These special halls are where our esteemed leaders conduct their clan business.
Here, you'll find information about their Honored Lines, as well as other Clan related information.

Hall of Jade Honor

Jade Leader - @Rekha 

Hall of Rose Honor

Rose Leader - @Mak0

Hall of Sky Honor

Sky Leader - @pretty_thumb

images.png

Click on the spoiler tag beneath each member's name to visit their personal hall!

Not sure what a Personal Hall is? Scroll to the end of this post to find out!

images.png

| Hall of the Mink |

BannerMink.jpg

Empress Dowager Mink (Project Creator & Host)

Spoiler

ClanMink2.png

Click here to view my Hall of Minkiness!

ingots.png : Endless* 
*(I do abuse my power once in a while. This is the once in a while.)

images.png

| Clan Halls & Personal Halls |

Visit each Clan's section to view their Clan Halls and their members' Personal Halls.

<< NEW >> 

| About Clan Hall Estates & Royal Subjects |

Subjects.png
Click here to find out more

Spoiler

Once each Clan has fully upgraded their Clan Hall to the maximum rank, they will be able to unlock new Royal Subjects and Buildings to further fortify their Clan Estate. Unlocking these will allow Clan members to enjoy new project features

1-Steward.png

1. Clan Steward - unlocked at 500 points 

As the lowest ranking subject, the Clan Steward is a simple servant who maintains the overall cleanliness of the Clan Estate. 

2-Storyteller.png

2. Scribe - unlocked at 700 points

The Scribe allows Clan Members to create their own personal Story lines (ie from a pair of caveborn dragons not descended from the Heavenly / Sacred / Honored lines). Clan Members will be able to create their own stories about these dragons and breed them for other people. 

3-Treasurer.png

3. Treasurer / Royal Vault - unlocked at 800 points 

Unlocking the Treasurer will erect the first special building - the Royal Vault. Clan members will be able to donate the ingots they have earned to their Clan's Royal Vault and receive loyalty rewards in return. The list of loyalty rewards will be listed at each Clan's Royal Vault section (which will only be available once the Clan has unlocked the Treasurer). 

4-Priestess.png
4. Priestess / Temple of Divinity - unlocked at 1200 points | upgraded at 2400 points
The Priestess allows Clans to construct a Temple of Divinity which allows them to select a patron deity from a list of deities. Each deity has a possible boon which he / she can grant the Clan. 

Upgrading the Temple at 2400 points allows the Clan to select another deity to worship.  

6-Advisor.png

5. Royal Scholar / Study - unlocked at 1600 points

The Scholar unlocks the Royal Study. Clan members are now able to research ancient texts which allows new lineage patterns to be discovered and / or created. Achieving such patterns will grant a large amount of Favor Points to the Clan. 

5..png

6. War Commander / Barracks - unlocked at 2500 points

Employing a War Commander allows Clan members to train a dragon at the Barracks. Once a dragon has attained a certain level, he / she becomes a Dragon Warrior. Dragon Warriors can engage in special challenges and quests to earn special prizes for their owners. 

High-Concubines.png

* Special - High Concubine - unlocked at 3000 points OR [[ 300 Royal Vault ingots + 10 Story Lines created ]]

The Clan's patron High Concubine deems her Clan Hall a worthy abode and descends from Heaven to grace the Clan Estate with her presence. This unlocks a third special trait for the Clan.  

images.png

0DlYiT9lF_tVZgfAU9xzd5eQnEgtUPJGhXDA7HsEAfzKhS_fsMJ7Fad3NwZ5sWWI1Z62Q7ffLpwsEINE-iPtnGWlR5rqwfPdjrPPP1KdyyPj5W6rfanSm6SrI3IDmSJeQup6mkEl

Total Favor Points: 1215

| Clan Hall - Rank 5 |

Clan1Province.png

Unlock Deity Temple at 1200 points

Clan Steward unlocked
Scribe + Story Lines unlocked

Treasury unlocked 
Deity Temple unlocked - under construction

| Members |

Spoiler

TempestSea (54 Battle Points)

Rekha (Clan Leader) (0 Battle Points)

Minimarty (0 Battle Points)

Spoiler

This member does not have a personal hall yet

ingots.png : 2

Mow (64 Battle Points)

PrinzFeuer (1 Battle Point)

Spoiler

JadePrinze2.png

ingots.png : 1

esse (627 Battle Points)

WildDragonFlying (15 Battle Points)

Mochi (49 Battle Points)

Narrae (30 Battle Points)

Spoiler

ingots.png : 6

Oxuna (72 Battle Points)

Spoiler

ingots.png : 23

Warriorchick2000 (3 Battle Points)

| Awards |

Skirmish1.png

| Provinces controlled |

Nanjin.png  Guangx.png

Nanjing (Home Province) | Guangxi

| Clan Estate Special Features |

| Story Lines |

Spoiler

Jade Clan Members are now able to create their own personal Story lines (ie from a pair of caveborn dragons not descended from the Heavenly / Sacred / Honored lines). Clan Members will be able to create their own stories about these dragons and breed them for other people. All stories / breeding information / wait lists should be maintained within the member's Personal Hall. 

| Favor Points System for Story Lines |

Breeding: 

Each new Story Couple is worth 3 points. Correctly colored offspring from these lines are worth 1 point (regardless of gender): ie, the color of the Story offspring should be the same color as the Clan of his / her final owner (aka the person whose scroll the offspring grows up on).

The Clan of the breeder will not be taken into account when allocating points for Story Offspring.

Gifting: 

Breeders will earn 1 favor points for gifting a Story egg, and 2 favor points for gifting a Story Hatchie. See the General Favor Points section for more information.

Generation Milestone: 

At this time, there will be no Generation Milestone points awarded for Story offspring. (this is subject to change, so keep your eyes peeled for any updates). 

| Announce a Story Couple |

click here for the form:

Spoiler

I'd like to Announce a Story Couple!

Name: 

Clan: Jade

Link to Personal Hall Post: (all information about your Story Couple should be in your Personal Hall post)

Additional Information about your couple:

| Members with Story Lines |

None at the moment 

| The Royal Vault |

Spoiler

Jade Clan members are now able to donate the ingots they have earned to their Clan's Royal Vault. In exchange for a donation, Clan members will receive a treasure from the Vault.

Current Amount: 0 ingots 

| Vault Exchange | 

To make a purchase, fill in and post the form below:

Spoiler

I'd like to Donate to the Vault 

Name: 
Clan: 

Choice of Treasure: 
Donation Amount: 

784556-copy.png

| Spellcraft Items |

Rainbow Potion || 10 ingots
Cast a spell on an offspring to temporarily change him / her to any color. Favor Points will be calculated according to this temporary color. 
( * Each offspring can only benefit from one magical effect at a time. Limited to 2 Potion purchases per month.)

Magical Elixir || 10 ingots

Cast a spell on an offspring to temporarily change him / her to any gender. Favor Points will be calculated according to this temporary gender. 

( * Each offspring can only benefit from one magical effect at a time. Limited to 2 Elixir purchases per month.)

Loyalty Talisman || 10 ingots

Equip an offspring with this talisman to change his / her allegiance to a clan of your choice. Favor Points will be calculated according to this new clan. 
( * Limited to 2 talisman purchases per month.)

Mirror of Twins || 20 ingots

Equip an offspring with this mirror to conjure an illusion of its identical twin. Favor Points will be doubled. 
( * Limited to 1 Mirror purchase per month.)

Cast a Spell on a Hatchie

- To successfully cast a spell, you must post this form together with the Favor Points form

- Each member can only cast 3 spells each month

Spoiler

I'd like to Cast a Spell 
Name: 
Clan: 

Spellcraft Item: 
Hatchie to Cast Spell on: 
Change Color / Gender / Allegiance to: 

784556-copy.png

| Honor Items |

A Sack of Points || 5 ingots

Present this sack to an opposing Clan of your choice to award them 25 Favor Points.

A Crate of Points || 10 ingots

Present this crate to an opposing Clan of your choice to award them 50 Favor Points.

A Chest of Points || 20 ingots

Present this chest to an opposing Clan of your choice to award them 100 Favor Points.

( * Donate a total of 500 Favor Points to receive an offspring from a random Star-Crossed Lovers line.)

Donate Favor Points

Spoiler

I'd like to Donate Some Points!
Name: 
Clan: 

Treasure: (eg A Crate of Points) 
Amount of Favor Points to Donate: 
Recipient of Donation: 

784556-copy.png

| Magical Scrolls |

Title Scroll || 3 ingots

Opening this scroll grants you a random title that you can display with your name in the Clan Hall section. (Titles range from nonsensical to imposing.)

Custom Title Scroll || 10 ingots

Opening this scroll grants you the right to create your own title that you can display with your name in the Clan Hall section (subject to approval).

Open a Scroll

Spoiler

I'd like to Open a Scroll!

Name: 
Clan: 

Type of Scroll: Random / Custom

For Random Scrolls
Name the first 3 things that come to mind: 

For Custom Scrolls
Choice of Title (subject to approval): 

images.png

xw5OwqlRJD_slxROn-7J9n3bgs__6bv3_99PQ32Jorx5Y5UuppxbYT2PfFu_0HMxnOHe8HpS5bsGhUy9aZhAEtus4wCkCTgk7btfVB0-Dsf-WaUNhTvPylnyi5OUJYBYz7w4RplG

Total Favor Points: 1021

| Clan Hall - Rank 5 |

ClanTreasury.png

Unlock Deity Temple at 1200 points

Clan Steward unlocked
Scribe + Story Lines unlocked
Treasury unlocked 

| Members |

Spoiler

Guillotine (13 Battle Points)

Mak0 (Clan Leader) (52 Battle Points)

JavaTigress (7 Battle Points)

Ninjakittee (22 Battle Points)

Ariento (18 Battle Points)

NexusDivine (0 Battle Points)

Spoiler

ingots.png : 0

Fetus (9 Battle Points)

Guivre (0 Battle Points)

Spoiler

catstaff (396 Battle Points)

Kelkelen (208 Battle Points)

Sionnisong (8 Battle Points)

Spoiler

ingots.png : 1

superboys (1 Battle Point)

Spoiler

| Province controlled |

SichuanRose.png

Sichuan - home province

| Story Lines |

Spoiler

Rose Clan Members are now able to create their own personal Story lines (ie from a pair of caveborn dragons not descended from the Heavenly / Sacred / Honored lines). Clan Members will be able to create their own stories about these dragons and breed them for other people. All stories / breeding information / wait lists should be maintained within the member's Personal Hall. 

Breeding: 

Each new Story Couple is worth 3 points. Correctly colored offspring from these lines are worth 1 point (regardless of gender): ie, the color of the Story offspring should be the same color as the Clan of his / her final owner (aka the person whose scroll the offspring grows up on).

The Clan of the breeder will not be taken into account when allocating points for Story Offspring.

Gifting: 

Breeders will earn 1 favor points for gifting a Story egg, and 2 favor points for gifting a Story Hatchie. See the General Favor Points section for more information.

Generation Milestone: 

At this time, there will be no Generation Milestone points awarded for Story offspring. (this is subject to change, so keep your eyes peeled for any updates). 

click here for the form:

Spoiler

Name: 

Clan: Rose

Link to Personal Hall Post: (all information about your Story Couple should be in your Personal Hall post)

1. @JavaTigress - Breeding Information Here 

Story Couple 1The Shiren and The Wudaojia

2. @Ninjakittee - Breeding Information Here 
Story Couple 1 - Yuborn Jei, of Frost and Tianborn Azir, of Light

3. @catstaff - Breeding Information Here

Story Couple 1Yu Langdu Yinjiang (True Gentleman) and his beloved Hua Qiongzhen Yishujia (Precious Red Jade) 

| The Royal Vault |

Spoiler

Rose Clan members are now able to donate the ingots they have earned to their Clan's Royal Vault. In exchange for a donation, Clan members will receive a treasure from the Vault.

Current Amount: 0 ingots 

| Vault Exchange | 

To make a purchase, fill in and post the form below:

Spoiler

I'd like to Donate to the Vault 

Name: 
Clan: 

Choice of Treasure: 
Donation Amount: 

784556-copy.png

| Spellcraft Items |

Rainbow Potion || 10 ingots
Cast a spell on an offspring to temporarily change him / her to any color. Favor Points will be calculated according to this temporary color. 
( * Each offspring can only benefit from one magical effect at a time. Limited to 2 Potion purchases per month.)

Magical Elixir || 10 ingots

Cast a spell on an offspring to temporarily change him / her to any gender. Favor Points will be calculated according to this temporary gender. 

( * Each offspring can only benefit from one magical effect at a time. Limited to 2 Elixir purchases per month.)

Loyalty Talisman || 10 ingots

Equip an offspring with this talisman to change his / her allegiance to a clan of your choice. Favor Points will be calculated according to this new clan. 
( * Limited to 2 talisman purchases per month.)

Mirror of Twins || 20 ingots

Equip an offspring with this mirror to conjure an illusion of its identical twin. Favor Points will be doubled. 
( * Limited to 1 Mirror purchase per month.)

Cast a Spell on a Hatchie

- To successfully cast a spell, you must post this form together with the Favor Points form

- Each member can only cast 3 spells each month

Spoiler

I'd like to Cast a Spell 
Name: 
Clan: 

Spellcraft Item: 
Hatchie to Cast Spell on: 
Change Color / Gender / Allegiance to: 

784556-copy.png

| Honor Items |

A Sack of Points || 5 ingots

Present this sack to an opposing Clan of your choice to award them 25 Favor Points.

A Crate of Points || 10 ingots

Present this crate to an opposing Clan of your choice to award them 50 Favor Points.

A Chest of Points || 20 ingots

Present this chest to an opposing Clan of your choice to award them 100 Favor Points.

( * Donate a total of 500 Favor Points to receive an offspring from a random Star-Crossed Lovers line.)

Donate Favor Points

Spoiler

I'd like to Donate Some Points!
Name: 
Clan: 

Treasure: (eg A Crate of Points) 
Amount of Favor Points to Donate: 
Recipient of Donation: 

784556-copy.png

| Magical Scrolls |

Title Scroll || 3 ingots

Opening this scroll grants you a random title that you can display with your name in the Clan Hall section. (Titles range from nonsensical to imposing.)

Custom Title Scroll || 10 ingots

Opening this scroll grants you the right to create your own title that you can display with your name in the Clan Hall section (subject to approval).

Open a Scroll

Spoiler

I'd like to Open a Scroll!

Name: 
Clan: 

Type of Scroll: Random / Custom

For Random Scrolls
Name the first 3 things that come to mind: 

For Custom Scrolls
Choice of Title (subject to approval): 

images.png

EVl5lzKeqAYqBG970CDE2NoFqE16J4updiyDptHfN5YYjXuL7j9PfHAsvxcyMg9PNFhqrhDhC4uBMbjJrbso0FxPpf3tWmmFt4qPOUAMT68vcCDLHoo68F4GenYxRdQPTl3vXMgV

Total Favor Points: 853

| Clan Hall - Rank 5 |

ClanTreasury.png

Unlock Deity Temple at 1200 points

Clan Steward unlocked
Scribe + Story Lines unlocked
Treasury unlocked

| Members |

Spoiler

pretty_thumb (Clan Leader) (128 Battle Points)

Kigyptnee (73 Battle Points)

Peachycupcake525 (119 Battle Points)

HeDy (74 Battle Points)

Quiustath (0 Battle Points)

Spoiler

Zidya (0 Battle Points)

Miral (Sesshomaru) (0 Battle Points)

Spoiler

onemessyperson (0 Battle Points)

mistywolf77 (1 Battle Point)

Kurokosworth (9 Battle Points)

Spoiler

ingots.png: 2

kittyrules2003 (22 Battle Points)

OutlawQueen (18 Battle Points)

Moogirl25 (0 Battle Points)

Spoiler

ingots.png: 0

| Province controlled |

HenanSky.png

Henan - home province

| Story Lines |

Spoiler

Sky Clan Members are now able to create their own personal Story lines (ie from a pair of caveborn dragons not descended from the Heavenly / Sacred / Honored lines). Clan Members will be able to create their own stories about these dragons and breed them for other people. All stories / breeding information / wait lists should be maintained within the member's Personal Hall. 

Breeding: 

Gifting: 

Generation Milestone: 

click here for the form:

Spoiler

Name: 

Clan: Sky

images.png

| Personal Halls | 

HouseSample.png

| What are Personal Halls? |

Spoiler

The Sacred Princesses of each Clan love their people so much that they have ordained that all members get to have their personal homes. Each member is now able to create a Personal Hall which will serve as their own space in the large expanse of this project.

Each member in the lineage can create a post in this project thread that will serve as their very own home. This post will be linked below your name at the Members section above so that people can visit each other's Halls easily. 

| What can I do with my Personal Hall? |

Spoiler

This is your personal space and you can decorate it in any way you like. Some of the things you can display within your house include: 

1. Graphics you've collected 

2. A list of your very own Imperial Dragons (if you have them added to a group, you can link the group here.)

3. Your personal wishlist 

4. Your various lineage plans
5. A list of dragons you're willing to breed for others 

And basically anything else you can think of! Feel free to add your own banners / images as well. 

You could even use this space to host little things of your own. For eg, if you enjoy creating graphics, you can receive requests for customized graphics. Or if you're a writer, you could include short stories about your Imperial Dragons. It's really up to you! 

| What are Welcome Graphics? How do I get one? |

Spoiler

To make your Hall feel like a home, your Personal Hall will be equipped with a Welcome graphic. Your avatar will be decked out nicely in front of your Hall to welcome your guests. 

There will be a default version that can be used by anyone. There are two default versions for each clan (male / female avatars).

Jade Clan

ClanJadeDefault.png      ClanJadeDefBoy.png

Rose Clan

ClanRoseDefault.png      ClanRoseDefBoy.png

Sky Clan

ClanSkyDefault.png      ClanSkyDefBoy.png

You can get these by copying and pasting one of the Starter Hall forms below into a new post!

| How do I go about formatting my post? |

Spoiler

You can format your post however you want. But here's an example of what it could look like. This example is based on the Sky Clan's default Welcome graphic, but you can replace it with any other Welcome graphic. 

ClanSkyDefault.png

| Welcome to my Personal Hall |

[ You could begin with a little welcome message, an introduction about yourself etc ] 

| My Imperial Harem Family |

Link to Group: (if you have one) 

Here's a list of my Imperial Harem dragons. 

| My Breeding Pairs |

You can list our any of your Imperial Harem breeding pairs. If you're a breeder, you can also maintain your own wait list here.

| My Graphics Gallery |

You can display all of the graphics (personalized or otherwise) that you've collected in this project.
Finally, they won't all have to fight for space on your signature! 

| My Breeding Plans |

You can keep track of what color gemshard mates you need or post any lineage patterns that you're working towards. 

| My Wishlist |

If you're in need of any kind of dragons, you can place them here. For all you know, someone will see it and be your gemshard fairygodmother. You could also make requests for BSA dragons to help in creating your lineages. 

| Trivia / Misc Section |

Come up with a list of random things about yourself so your friends can get to know you better. Or you know, come up with anything under the sun or over the moon! 

This is just a guide to give you an idea / inspiration of how you could fill up your personal post. It's not a fixed format though, so feel free to change things up. You can add new sections, remove sections etc. 

| How can I personalize my Welcome image? |

Spoiler

Although everyone starts out with the default Welcome image, there will be various opportunities for you to personalize your Welcome image. By visiting the Marketplace, members can keep a look out for fun graphics. 

When you visit the Marketplace, you will be able to access a selection of little graphics such as avatars, decorations and fluff pets. Some of these are free for everyone while others are a little more rare and require gold ingots. 

Once you've found a graphic that catches your eye, simply fill in the order form at the Marketplace and post it in the thread. Do be aware that sometimes there will be a backlog of orders so do be patient with the storekeeper! 

Here are some examples of a personalized Welcome image: 

HouseSample.png    HouseSample2.png

| Are you ready to create your Personal Hall? |

If you are, here are some starter forms!

- These forms contain the bare structure for your Personal Hall as well as the default Welcome image.
- Feel free to customize the format and add / delete sections to your liking.

Simply copy and paste the form into a new post and tag @Minkerbell so I can update the Clan Member Hall to link your post.
(You can remove my tag once I've confirmed that I've linked your Personal Hall)

Jade Clan Starter Hall 

ClanJadeDefault.png  OR  ClanJadeDefBoy.png

** Choose one based on your gender

| Welcome  |

| My Imperial Harem Dragons |

| My Graphics Gallery |

Rose Clan Starter Hall 

ClanRoseDefault.png  OR  ClanRoseDefBoy.png

** Choose one based on your gender

| Welcome  |

| My Graphics Gallery |

Sky Clan Starter Hall 

ClanSkyDefault.png  OR  ClanSkyDefBoy.png

** Choose one based on your gender

| Welcome  |

| My Graphics Gallery |

Edited by Minkerbell

images.png

| Table of Contents |

6. FAQ

images.png

As clans accumulate favor, the points are recorded by the scribes. In the War of the Concubines, there are three kinds of special features.

Skirmishes

Once in a while, short term events known as Skirmishes break out. These last for a week with a single goal (usually non breeding related) for the members of each clan to work towards. The winning Clan will earn a Medal of Honor or to be displayed in their Clan Hall, members of staff to add to their Clan's prestige, as well as a small amount of Favor Points.

Battles

Battles are ongoing long term events that last for 2 months. Clans engage in battle every bi-monthly to gain influence over a Province. The Clan with the most Favor Points at the end of the cycle wins the battle and the loyalty of the province.

Marketplace

This is a place where clan members can go to spend their hard-earned ingots or keep an eye out for giveaway deals. It's an excellent way to collect graphics in order to decorate your Personal Hall. 

images.png

ALHFxznrg5GDRIKkoZWn9DEsA7BIJLznACsuKl92H2U2StWaCapE4PrETE_ibKXRICp4XkEQsY0c5fAB1W5voj9XdTp80lvbvSvgBqceGwN17vzV6hhi7p9o8FTx6D45gMDqufsM

| Current Skirmish - inactive |

Past Skirmishes

Spoiler

| Current Skirmish - Gifters Galore |

The Skirmish has ended.

| Skirmish Winners |

Congratulations to @Mak0 of the Rose Clan, @pretty_thumb & @Peachycupcake525 of the Sky Clan and @esse of the Jade Clan!

For earning the maximum of 12 points for this Skirmish, you've each won the following prizes:

1. A personalized version of this graphic from @MinkishMinx

cloudsky.pngcloudrose.pngcloudjade-1.png

2. A personalized graphic from @Rekha

23rv52x.png

Many thanks to Rekha for donating this super awesome prize!

To claim your prize, please fill in this form and paste it in the thread. 

I have won a Skirmish Prize!

Spoiler

I have won a Skirmish Prize!

Name:

Clan:

Text on Graphic: 

Also, here's a final tabulation of the points earned by each Clan during this Skirmish:

Jade Clan : 35 points

Sky Clan: 31 points

Rose Clan: 24 points

For being the clan that collected the most points, the Jade Clan wins the

Skirmish1.png

| How to win this skirmish |

The goal of this skirmish is a very simple one: donates the greatest number of CB Gemshard mates.
Bonus points will be awarded for gifting CB Gemshard Eggs / Hatchies successfully to other members! 

Maximum points per member: 12 points *

* Any additional gifts after the maximum points is earned will be awarded Favor points based on
the usual Favor Points System (ie 1 point for a CB egg, 2 points for a CB hatchie)

| Skirmish Special Effects |

While this Skirmish is active, more favor points will be awarded for gifting: 

Favor #1 - Donate a CB Gemshard

1a. Donate a CB Gemshard Egg to another participant : + 3 favor points to your clan (usually + 1 favor point)

1b. Donate a CB Gemshard Hatchie to another participant: + 4 favor points to your clan (usually + 2 favor points)

Form for Offering a Gift

Spoiler

Clan I belong to: 
Color / Gender of Hatchie: (leave blank if this is an egg)

Form for Reporting a Gift

Spoiler

I have earned Favor for my Clan during a Skirmish!!

Name:

Clan I belong to:

Lineage of Egg / Hatchie Gifted: 
Member who received gift: 

Favor Points Earned: (leave blank if you're unsure and someone will tabulate it for you) 

| Skirmish Rewards |

There will be two kinds of rewards: 

1. Clan Rewards 

2. Personal Rewards 

The Clan with the most number of donations will bask in the glory of having earned the most Favor Points during this event. 
The Clan member who donates the most number of CB Gemshards (eggs / hatchies) will receive a personalized version (choose your own text!) of the following badge: 

cloudsky.png   cloudrose.png  cloudjade-1.png

Personalized versions of this graphic will only be available as a Skirmish Reward. 

If multiple people attain the maximum score of 12 points earned, each person will be declared a winner and will receive the Skirmish Reward.

| Score Board |

Spoiler

Mak0 (Rose Clan) - 12 points || 4 CB Hatchies gifted 

pretty_thumb (Sky Clan) - 12 points || 3 CB Eggs and 1 CB Hatchie gifted (overflow of 1 point beyond 12 added to clan score) 

Peachycupcake525 (Sky Clan) - 12 points || 4 CB Hatchies gifted

Esse (Jade Clan) - 12 points || 4 CB Eggs gifted

Ninjakittee (Rose Clan) - 12 points || 2 CB Hatchies and 2 CB Eggs gifted

Minimarty (Jade Clan) - 8 points || 2 CB Hatchies gifted

Rekha (Jade Clan) - 8 points || 2 CB Hatchies gifted

Mow (Jade Clan) - 7 points || 1 CB Egg and 1 CB Hatchie gifted

Kigyptnee (Sky Clan) - 4 points || 1 CB Hatchie gifted

Zidya (Sky Clan) - 3 points || 1 CB Egg gifted

images.png

6iUlvnGUNCtlnR-IN4o3QHGayVuouEkUvw2ZpGbX-VfChuqN7F7ii1jhUy-JmYjekvnBerPJYEPDr3jP4rUJo3zc10b8uWjRQ1G0tRsjCr3XUzZZWrh2d_R-vd2jO87LhpMvw1Fr

| Current Battle - The Battle for Guangxi | 

BattleGuangxi.jpg

The Battle has Officially Begun. 

The province of Guangxi will pledge their loyalty to the Clan with the highest amount of Favor Points by 31 March 2018

Points for each battle will start from zero. At the end of the battle, all points accumulated during the 1 month period will be added to the grand total recorded in each clan’s Clan Hall.

Special Battle Effect - Battle Borne 

Every correctly colored offspring will be worth double points

** This does not include points earned from a differently colored offspring that still earns the Clan points
(ie via Rose Clan's Cunning or Sky Clan's Opportunistic traits)

Final Score Tally:

IPBiFFNHdPuuiFncKusSnDmfHmkURellJIcIUScM43m3dtqeAyjzo_cMdiCFH0WAheT0UYlUwZWWK5df0CTjFTsR-3-jkEKMFDx342WdKSXfVOTS9ac6jgWaVaPhVmokX2SsCQatd4FAwXlhxVY5Z4ghw739YFnB7g7kjndBc8ZEZUNogU4__-y1pCSXuTPwYbUkerl51ZsZ8pcHB9mQWSa6au0FNSafWQl4nAExwlIujIWOzBjA8AG9bJdGzoYUkvOx9Fd_7gG9yGeaQE9_x-niY6MOAdomUZIAsgTH0zKSqGy08uKcAf391MRnlSEgpVtdvIKFlOAFHZ574-GE7r4mSi0OCRwKqlQ6VR1KZCdIUqUzTrrERtRjtGcsb5Tz00OPhd2SGJ9YwyCT0f42WtiU

Jade Clan : 955 points | Rose Clan: 774 points | Sky Clan 481 points

Scores are being recorded in the official Imperial Harem Google Doc.

Medal of Honor

The Top 5 members who earn the most number of overall points will each be gifted an offspring from my personal Legendary Line or from one of the new special Star-crossed Lovers Lines.

These lines do not have wait lists and special events such as Battles or Raffles are the only way to receive offspring from them. 

|  The Legendary Couple |

Spoiler

Mortal form:

Gemshard_blue_female.png    Gemshard_blue_male.png 

Empress Dowager Xin and Xianfeng Emperor Wei

Immortal form:

Rosebud_adult.gif     Gemshard_blue_male.png 

Fairy Empress Xin and Eternal Emperor Wei

Story and Details can be found here

Nutshell Preview: Xin and Wei are the parents of the Imperial Emperor himself; their story plays a big role in the background story of the Imperial Emperor (which will be revealed in full one day). Unlike his son who had a whole harem of concubines (which eventually led to the birth of Imperial Harem), Xianfeng Emperor (Late Emperor) Wei was fully devoted to his Empress and was probably the only Emperor in history to dedicate himself to only one woman.  

| The Star-Crossed Lovers |

Spoiler

Couple 1 - The Underworld Lovers

Mutamore_adult.png  Yanluo Wang  ||  Gemshard_green_female.png   Xiao Qian

The secret love story of Yanluo Wang (King of the Underworld) and an innocent girl with a will of steel.

Couple 2 - The Celestial Lovers

Gemshard_red_male.png  Niulang the Cowherd  ||  Soulstone_adult.png   Zhinu the Weaver

A love story based on the Chinese Folk Tale which tells the story of how the milky way came to be.

More information can be found at my Personal Hall post.

Score Board

First Place: @esse | Jade Clan | 627 Battle Points
Second Place: @catstaff | Rose Clan | 396 Battle Points 
Third Place: @Kelkelen | Rose Clan | 208 Battle Points
Fourth Place: @pretty_thumb | Sky Clan | 128 Battle Points
Fifth Place: @Peachycupcake525 | Sky Clan | 119 Battle Points

Congratulations to the above members! You may each choose an offspring from the following prize pool:

Legendary Couple: 
Empress Dowager Xin and Xianfeng Emperor Wei (mortal form) : 1 slot
Fairy Empress Xin and Eternal Emperor Wei (immortal form) : 1 slot

Star-crossed Lovers: 
Yanluo Wang and Xiao Qian : 2 slots
Niulang the Cowherd and Zhinu the Weaver - 2 slots

To claim your prize, please fill in the form below.
Be sure to rank your preferences in order. Priority will be given according to your position.

I'd like to Claim a Medal of Honor!

Spoiler

I'd like to Claim a Medal of Honor!
Name: 
Preferred Prize (please rank them according to preference) 

* do note that prizes will be allocated based on your position in the Battle, so you may not get your Top Pick if it has already been claimed. 

Siege of Power

For earning the greatest number of Battle points, the Jade Clan has won control over the Province of Guangxi.

Guangx.png

Congratulations to the Jade Clan! In addition to the honor of reigning over a new province, a special new wing will be added to your Clan Estate.

Battle Points Redemption

To reward everyone who participated actively (50 points or more) in the battle, you may each redeem a prize. 

Rules:
- You can only claim 1 prize in total 
- You can opt for a prize from a lower tier 
- You can only choose a prize that is listed below 
- Prizes may be gifted or traded; freezing is allowed as well, but no killing or abandoning
- All prizes will be delivered as eggs 
- All prizes are offered as IOUs; please allow for some time for the prize to be delivered to you. 

To check how many Battle Points you have earned, do refer to this Google Doc or you can check your entry in the Members Section

Prize Pool:

Tier 1 (Above 300 points) 
- CB Gold 

Tier 2 (240 - 299 points)
- CB Silver

Tier 3 (180 - 239 points) 
- CB Xeno 

Tier 4 (100 - 179 points)
- CB Gemshard 

Tier 5 (50 - 99 points)
- Bred BSA Egg (Aeon | Bolt | Magi | Red | Pink * pick one) 

Claim a Prize! 
- Fill in the following form and post it in the thread. 

Spoiler

I'd Like to Claim a Battle Prize!
Name: 
Clan: 

Battle Score: 
Prize: 

images.png

Banner-Market.png

To see how many ingots you currently have, you can refer to the Members list in the Clan Hall section
or you can have a look at the consolidated Google Document.

The Marketplace is CLOSED

Wait List

Open / Closed

1. @pretty_thumb || Post

2. @Peachycupcake525 || Post

3. @Ninjakittee || Post

Order Form - Update Welcome Image

Note: Use this form if you'd like to make changes to your Welcome Image that don't require making a new purchase
(ie: you'd like to change your avatar, add in an existing decoration that wasn't already inside etc)

I'd like to Update my Welcome Image! 

Name: 
Clan: 

Current Welcome Image: Default / Customized
If your welcome image has been customized in any way, please copy and paste it here. 

What changes would you like to make? 

** You will receive a PM with your new Welcome image. 

+

The perfect place to shop for a new avatar graphic for your Welcome image!

Order Form - Avatar

Note: Only one avatar change per week per member

I'd Like to place an order for an Avatar!

Name: 
Clan: 

If your welcome image has been customized in any way, please copy and paste it here. 

What would you like to buy? 
Name of Design: (eg, Zodiac Collection etc) 

Animal Option: 

Price: 
Change your Welcome Avatar to this? : 
Yes / No

** You will receive a PM with your new Welcome image. 

Click to visit the Avatar Stores!

Spoiler

Imperial Harem Classics - Barber Shop
Customize the hair color of the classic avatar by choosing from some preset images. These are freebies, so feel free to replace either of the default Welcome Images with any of these!

Jade Clan Boys

Spoiler

JadeBoyWhite.png   JadeBoyLBrunette.png   

JadeBoyGinger.png   JadeBoyBrunette.png

JadeBoyBlonde.png

Jade Clan Girls

Spoiler

JadeGirlWhite.png    JadeGirlLBrunette.png

JadeGirlGinger.png   JadeGirlBrunette.png

JadeGirlBlonde.png

Rose Clan Boys 

Spoiler

RoseBoyWhite.png   RoseBoyLBrunette.png

RoseBoyGinger.png   RoseBoyBrunette.png

RoseBoyBlonde.png

Rose Clan Girls

Spoiler

RoseGirlWhite.png   RoseGirlLBrunette.png

RoseGirlGinger.png   RoseGirlBrunette.png

RoseGirlBlonde.png

Sky Clan Boys

Spoiler

SkyBoyWhite.png   SkyBoyLBrunette.png

SkyBoyGinger.png   SkyBoyBrunette.png

SkyBoyBlonde.png

Sky Clan Girls

Spoiler

SkyGirlWhite.png   SkyGirlLBrunette.png

SkyGirlGinger.png   SkyGirlBrunette.png

SkyGirlBlonde.png

The Zodiac Collection

Celebrate your zodiac by displaying the animal of your birth year!

If you're not sure what your Chinese Zodiac sign is, you can find out here.

zodiac.png

Zodiac Options:
Mouse | Ox | Tiger | Rabbit | Dragon | Snake
Horse | Sheep | Monkey | Rooster | Dog | Pig

Cost: Free / 0 ingots.png

+

| The Offerings Store |

Place these offerings anywhere in your Personal Hall.
You never know - they may unlock a rare avatar for you!

Order Form - Offering

I'd Like to place an order for an Offering!

Name: 
Clan: 

Name of Summon: Dragon / Unicorn

Offering Item: 

Price: 

Place this item in your welcome image? : Yes / No

** Once your welcome image is updated, you will received it via PM. 
** When you succeed in summoning the Dragon or the Unicorn, you will receive a PM to confirm the change in avatar.

Click to visit the Offering Stores!

Spoiler

The Dragon Offerings

These auspicious items will please your Clan's patron dragon.
Collect them, and maybe he'll bestow his blessing upon you.

How It Works

This items can be placed anywhere in your Personal Hall post.
You can put them in the text body, or you can indicate in your order form to display them in your Welcome image. 

The more Dragon offerings you buy and display, the greater the likelihood that you will have the power to morph into a dragon.

Once the dragon is summoned, he will unlock the Dragon Avatar for you.
However, he will also consume your offerings so they will no longer appear in your welcome image.

* It is possible to summon the dragon with just one offering, although the chances are pretty low.

Sack-of-Gold.png  Prosperity-Orange.png    Longevity-Peach.png   Fortune-Chicken.png   Firecrackers.png

Sack of Gold | Prosperity Orange | Longevity Peach | Fortune Chicken | Fire Crackers

Cost: 2 ingots.png each

Dragon Avatar Preview:

previewdragon.png

One of the possible Sky Clan dragons

The Unicorn Offerings

A good friend of the dragons, the Unicorn decided to pay her Eastern pal a visit.
If you make her feel welcome, she might just grant you the honor of becoming an honorary unicorn!

How It Works

This items can be placed anywhere in your Personal Hall post.
You can put them in the text body, or you can indicate in your order form to display them in your Welcome image. 

The more Unicorn offerings you buy and display, the greater the likelihood that you will have the power to morph into a unicorn.

Once the unicorn is summoned, she will unlock the Unicorn Avatar for you.
However, she will also consume your offerings so they will no longer appear in your welcome image.

* It is possible to summon the unicorn with just one offering, although the chances are pretty low.

Rainbow.png    Cloud.png Heart.png     star.png

Rainbow | Cloud | Heart | Star

Cost: 2 ingots.png each

Unicorn Avatar Preview:

previewunicorn.png

+

| The Pet Store |

Get a fluff pet to keep your avatar company!

- Members are allowed to have up to 2 pets on display in their welcome graphic.

- You can have as many fluff pets on display in the body of your Personal Hall post.

- Positions of the pets on the Welcome graphic is pre-determined by their breed.

Order Form - Pets

Note: Only one pet lure purchase per week per member

I'd Like to place an order for a Pet Lure!

Name: 
Clan: 

Name of Collection: Woodland / Classic

Pet Lure Option: 

Price: 
Place this item in your welcome image? : Yes / No

** Once your welcome image is updated, you will received it via PM. 

** Note: When a pet follows you home, your welcome image will automatically be updated and you will be sent the new image via PM. 

Click to visit the Pet Stores!

Spoiler

The Classic Collection

-The quintessential pets have never been more darling.

Spoiler

How it works: 

- Buy one of the lures and place the graphic anywhere in your Personal Hall post.
- You can put them in the text body, or you can indicate in your order form to display them in your Welcome image. 

- A fluff pet (or two) might just follow you home! 

- Lures might take a while to work; do be patient with the little pets.

Lucky-Dip-Cat.png    Lucky-Dip-Dog.png  carrots.pngseeds.png

Squeaky Mouse Toy | Bouncy Tennis Ball | Crunch Carrot | Bowl of Seeds
Cost: ingots.png each

Opening Special : Buy one and get one for free! 
(the free lure can be the same as or different from the one purchased)

Classic Pet Preview:

PetPreview.png

The Woodland Collection

-Bring the Forest to your Personal Hall!

Spoiler

How it works: 

- Buy one of the lures and place the graphic anywhere in your Personal Hall post.
- You can put them in the text body, or you can indicate in your order form to display them in your Welcome image. 

- A fluff pet (or two) might just follow you home! 

- Lures might take a while to work; do be patient with the little pets.

Beaver-Lure.png  Deer-Lure.png  Fox-Lure.png Hedgehog-Lure.png  owl-lure.png   Raccoon-Lure.png  Squirrel-Lure.png

Twig | Tulip | Daisy | Cherry | Butterfly | Toadstool | Acorn
Cost: ingots.png each

Opening Special : Buy one and get one for free! 
(the free lure can be the same as or different from the one purchased)

Woodland Pet Preview:

previewwoodland.png

Edited by Minkerbell

images.png

| Table of Contents |

6. FAQ

images.png

Banner-FAQ.jpg

| Lineage Related Questions |

Q. How do I decide on which clan to join? 

Spoiler

There are so many ways to decide! (: 

You could look at the way each clan wins points and decide which seems the most interesting to you. Some clans do seem to have a harder time at the beginning, but unlocking their secondary trait would make things a lot easier so it could be a good investment in the long run. 

Another way is to look at the description of each clan and decide which clan you like the sound of. This is a more story driven way of deciding and it can be equally effective! 

Or you could just pick up a CB gemshard egg, leave it all to fate and join the clan of whichever color the hatchling turns out to be. 

Heck, you could even choose which color you like the best among green / blue / red. 

This project is really just meant to be a fun thing to participate in, so don't overthink it! 

Q. Am I able to use BSA actions such as Incubate / Fertility / Influence on my eggs? 

Spoiler

Yes, all BSA actions are allowed except Earthquake. Earthquake isn't allowed because there is a chance that the egg might get killed, and killing is irrevocably against the rules. 

Due to the patriarchal nature of the lineage (which draws from the actual historical situation), sons are usually worth more. Thus, it might seem that being able to influence the egg to be a male is a bit of a cheat. However, the color of the offspring is not guaranteed, so it's absolutely possible that you might be using the Influence action to benefit an enemy clan. Thus, there is that little bit of risk involved and it's up to you to decide whether it's worth using a BSA. 

| Breeding Related Questions |

Q. I'm scroll locked and can only accept hatchlings. Can you hatch the egg for me? 

Spoiler

A. Unfortunately, the answer is no. Breeders need space on their scrolls too, so unless they specifically offer to hatch an egg for you, you must be ready to accept the egg once you have confirmed that you want it. 

Q. I only want a specific color of hatchling. Can I request to only receive a hatchling of the color I want? 

Spoiler

If you're requesting for an egg from one of the Heavenly Lines, the answer is no. I run two different lineage projects and also usually have weekly breeding plans. It is unlikely that I will have the space to hold on to your egg until it hatches. Also, if everyone only accepts the color of hatchling you want, the wait list will get longer and longer and everyone will have to wait for a longer time. 

However, if your egg hatches and the hatchling is of the wrong color, you're welcome to request for another egg. 

If you're requesting for an egg from an Imperial Line or a CB Gemshard mate, you may include this request in your form. Do note that breeders / gifters are not obligated to fulfill your request though. This means you could wait a very very long time, perhaps indefinitely. 

Q. If the hatchling I receive is of the wrong color, can I abandon / trade / kill / return it? 

Spoiler

Absolutely no abandoning or killing is allowed. Doing so is against the rules, and you might get greylisted or even blacklisted. 

For eggs bred from a Heavenly Pair, there is a slight chance that I might be able to take the hatchling back if I have room on my scroll. This isn't guaranteed though. 

As for trading, there is more room for flexibility. You could attempt to trade with other members of this lineage. If you received a CB gemshard mate and it colors wrongly, you can trade the hatchling with other people for a CB Gemshard Egg or a CB Hatchling of the right color. However, you may not trade any egg from this lineage (CB or not) for a different kind of egg (eg for a CB Xeno or anything unrelated to this project).  

Q. I just joined a clan and don't have a Heavenly Line egg yet because it's not my turn on the wait list. Can I adopt an egg or hatchie from another person in the project right now? 

Spoiler

As long as the both of you belong to a Clan, you are already a part of the project! So yes, you can adopt an egg / hatchie from another breeder in the project as long as they are willing to adopt it out to you! 

Sometimes the wait for a Heavenly Line egg is a little long, so another option to start your lineage is to request an egg from breeders who already have their own existing lines. There's a separate wait list for that, so feel free to fill in a form for that! Chances are that you might get an Imperial Harem egg more quickly that way! 

| Favor Points Related Questions |

Q. I'm so lost. How do I gain Favor Points for my clan?

Spoiler

If it helps, once you decide on a clan to join, you really only need to look at the Favor Points system for that clan. You can pretty much ignore the other two sections, so hopefully that makes things less overwhelming. 

But let me quickly go over the ways to earn favor points again! 

If a hatchling you breed is of the right color and gender, you will gain favor points for your clan. For eg, if you're from the Jade clan and your egg hatches into a male green gemshard, you would have won 5 favor points for your clan. 

Your clan could also gain favor points from offspring bred by other people in the lineage. If someone else breeds a male green gemshard, you would gain a point from the Sky clan, and possibly from the Rose clan as well (if the CB mate isn't of the right color). 

There are also other ways that you can gain some easy favor points, which can be found at the bottom of this post

Favor points can also be earned by participating in skirmishes that are available every once in a while. 

Q. Why do different clans win Favor Points differently? 

Spoiler

To make each clan unique! The way each Clan earns Favor Points is mainly story driven, based on their different characteristics. 

The Jade clan is a little more straightforward in their initial scoring system and represents a very traditional Chinese mindset. They're also more merciless than other clans (their bonus trait allows them to deduct points from other clans), with a greater focus on the purity of the bloodline. 

The Rose clan is basically a clan notorious for their great beauty. Most people tend to focus only on their looks and overlook their wits. The Rose clan has learned to manipulate this and earns points in a more cunning fashion (note: their ability to steal points from other clans). 

The Sky clan is a clan of great eloquence who knows how to turn things in their favor. They believe very much in alliances and maintaining good relations even with their enemies (they are able to ride off the success of other clans to gain points). 

It might seem a little overwhelming at first, but my hope is that this will pay off well in the long run. If you're ever unsure about anything, feel free to post and ask! 

Q. How does the favor points system work for Royal Consorts / Concubines? 

Spoiler

Royal Concubines and Royal Consorts are basically caveborn gemshard mates for Imperial Harem Royal Offspring. Consorts are male, and Concubines are female although Consorts is usually a generally a term used to represent both genders. 

Depending on the clan you're from, the correct color of Royal Consorts / Concubines can contribute Favor Points. This is listed in each clan's individual Favor Points system, but for the sake of clarity, here's a condensed and consolidated version: 

Jade Clan - CB Green Gemshard Royal Consort : + 2 points to the Jade clan 

Sky Clan - CB Blue Gemshard Royal Consort: + 1 point to the Sky clan 

Rose Clan - This is where it gets different. Instead of favor points, the color of the Consort give an advantage. The Rose clan will always claim the credit for sons as long as the offspring produced is red OR of the same color as the CB mate.  Think of it as a little safety net. 

For eg, a 
male blue offspring from the Rose Clan should have given the Sky Clan 1 point. However, if Jane Doe had picked a CB Blue Gemshard as a Royal Consort, the Rose Clan uses their "Cunning" trait and point goes to the Rose Clan instead (leaving none for the Sky Clan). 

Q. If I adopt out an egg / hatchie to someone of a different clan, how will the favor points work? Does my clan still get points? 

Spoiler

The breeder (ie the person whose scroll the egg is laid on) gets the Favor Points for breeding (if the egg is at one of the milestone generations) and gifting

The Clan Favor Point System used to calculate the worth of the offspring is determined by whose scroll the egg hatched on. For eg, if the egg hatched on the scroll of a Rose Clan member, the Rose Clan's point system is used. 

The points of the offspring will be awarded to the member whose scroll the offspring grows up on

| Other kind of Questions |

Q. How faithful to history is this? 

Spoiler

This project is inspired by Ancient China and the concubines of the Emperor's harem back in the day. However, this is entirely fictional and its fidelity to actual history isn't that firm. So yes, this is a fictional lineage that is inspired by but not fully accurate to history. 

Q. Why are sons worth more than daughters?! Haven't you heard of gender equality? 

Spoiler

Like I said, the theme of this lineage is inspired by China history and this was the way things were. Gender equality belongs to the real world (and very rightfully so) and this project isn't a reflection of the real world. It's all for a bit of fun and definitely doesn't reflect my own beliefs. Look at this as being a game for pure entertainment and no toes need to be stepped on at all. 

In the event that it really offends anyone, I'm truly sorry that you feel that way. You do have the freedom of not participating / ignoring this project! Or you could even check out my other lineage project which is really all marshmellowy and sugary. 

Q. Can I create my own project based on Imperial Harem / using Imperial Harem's framework? 

Spoiler

As petty as this sounds, my short answer is: I'd prefer if you didn't. I spent a lot of time and effort on creating and innovating Imperial Harem so I am pretty possessive about it. 

However, if this is something that you really want to do, I would ask that you reach out to me before going ahead to create your project. Unless it's a carbon copy of Imperial Harem, I don't think that I would say no, indisputably. But if you'd like to create a project inspired off my own, I'd ask that you take the courtesy to inform me about it and keep me in the loop. 

TL;DR Answer: PM me about it, and we'll discuss. 

--- This section is a work in progress --- 

If you have any questions about the lineage, feel free to send me a PM.

images.png

Edited by Minkerbell

images.png

| Table of Contents |

6. FAQ

images.png

| Spring is in the Air! |

yIzdS5oaM_dQkNyzI3F2oMXTqbwFIZflxdDyJYW0QldygCHn4P3tuJi0Y4FArJbfDakktnhOYViJtIkq0Pj4YOzHAKyQjYMG_gZNwA-W_AwuRC3oQxKCzrfLD242e28K6KTymGek

The Spring Event has Begun!

12 April - 12 May

Bunting3.png

Hi everyone! It’s me, Xiaomi, your resident Lucky Kitty. It’s springtime in Imperial Harem,I’ve got two new friends to introduce to everyone - Sasha the Unicorn and Rachelle the Spring Lamb!

mCRd5VgDFB8tKECoUqUqs4MQhGwX1yJlObHChV2VJP2-DM_OzXOMpddQT7m5w3Wgvygt76MxnbP2DAOtnVs9KWrbrUL1_D-jaJZkoV569D5T7yUtfeq7FH8rhY18ICBHGcuLIrgD

We just met but we’re already best friends. I’ve even crowned them as Honorary Princesses. Surely, you can’t say no to a Princess?

Your task is to help them rebuild their balloons so that they can return home! We need 3 important things:

1. A Clever Pilot

Pilots.png

2. A Spiffy Hot Air Balloon

Balloons.png

3. A Trusty Crew

Crew.png

Bunting2.png

| Let's Play Bingo! |

Sasha and Rachelle gave me a shopping list, but lists are so boring. So, I decided to turn it into a game! The shopping lists are now Bingo Cards. You know how Bingo works, right? We win by forming a row of 5 in any direction! 

Let's look at this card as an example!

Example.png

Click to view the rest of the tutorial

Spoiler

Look! It's Cangshu the Hamster in the middle square. That means we'll be able to recruit him once we've finished his card. 

Chocolate eggs are Cangshu's favorite treat. So, we'll need to gather the eggs and form a complete row! I'll tell you how to gather treats later, for now, I'll just gift them to you. Here you go! 

Egg1.png   Egg3.png

Now, we'll block them out on the card. Remember to choose carefully! Each treat can only be used for 1 square. 

Let's try this once: 

EgWrong.gif

Oops! We used up both eggs and didn't manage to form a complete row. No wonder Sasha's sad! 

Let's give this another shot:

EgWIN.gif

We won! This unlocks Cangshu the Hamster as our first official crew member.

ignOHg40VkngVOrzAdjlWzbpqcnSPBAQ6_cclBEPaMGlJeGjNOo_uISHWV5Ihf76yiuOYG3-34g2pZIpfRNPSpASNNspl8UyUgfxN6SBqPM7McT4hDwOucXLnhnzyh9qrjKtrOIT

Hi, guys! Happy to be of service. Feel free to adopt me and add me to your Personal Hall!

Complete all of the other cards to unlock everyone! There are Clan cards that will be a project-wide effort and Solo cards which are to be filled individually. Once you've unlocked a prize, you get to keep it forever! 

Bunting2.png

| How do I participate in this Event? |

It's easy! All you need is to gather sweets and contribute them to any of the Clan Bingo Cards (project-wide effort) or any Solo card. The easiest way to get sweets is to buy them from the Candy Store with your ingots (which can be collected by earning Favor Points - so, start breeding!). You can also collect a daily supply of sweets from the Gumball Machine

I'd definitely recommend using your Personal Hall post to keep track of your progress in the event. To get an idea of how you can organize things, you can take a peek at the Hall of Minkiness to see how Mink has organized her Spring Event progress! (Just scroll to the middle of the post, Mink is MESSY *ahem*)

ClanMink.png

Click here to visit the Hall of Minkiness!

Once you've collected your sweets, simply hop like a bunny to the Bingo Cards section down below! You can fill in a form and help to scratch out some of the Bingo Squares in the Clan Cards. Or, you can pick up a Solo card and complete them on your own to unlock more critters for your flight crew!

Just remember - once you've contributed a treat to any card, that treat is consumed. You can still display it, but you can't use it on any other card. Also, before I forget, you can only display a treat that you've actually collected before. In other words, no sticky paws! 

Bunting2.png

| Let's Collect Some Treats! |

Now that you have an idea of the game, it's time to collect some sugary goodies! There are a few ways to collect treats. You can buy them with ingots from the Candy Shop, collect them daily from the Gumdrop Machine or you can exchange them with friends! 

In case you're not sure which sweet is which, I've written up a Sweets Glossary!!

Read the Sweets Glossary

Spoiler

** remember: you can only display these images in your Personal Hall when you actually collect them! No sticky paws!

| Cotton Candy |

CottonBlue.png    CottonGreen.png    CottonOrange.png    CottonRed.png

Bubblegum Floss | Pistachio Floss | Caramel Floss | Cherry Floss

| Chocolate Eggs |

Egg1-1.png   Egg2.png   Egg3-1.png   Egg4.png   Egg5.png

Emily Egg | Edward Egg | Esther Egg | Emilio Egg | Eglantine Egg

| Cupcakes |

Cupcake1.png   Cupcake2.png  Cupcake3.png  Cupcake4.png  Cupcake5.png

Custard Cake | Chocolate Cake | Strawberry Cake | Vanilla Cake | Lemon Cake

| Donuts |

Donut1.png   Donut2.png   Donut3.png   Donut4.png   Donut5.png  Donut6.png

Choco Blue | Choco Nana | Unicorn | Raspberry | Yam | Lime

| Jujubes |

GumdropPink.png   GumdropBlue.png

Princess | Prince

| Fizzy Soda |

* images not discovered yet!

Strawberry | Blueberry | Lime

| Sugar Spun Yarn |

* images not discovered yet!

Blue Sky | Yellow Sun | Fuchsia Bloom 

| The Candy Shop |

Candy-Store.png

click to visit the store!

Spoiler

Welcome to the Candy Shop! Feel free to browse, and remember: Once you buy a sweet pack, it's yours to collect and display in your Personal Hall!

When you're ready to make a purchase, just fill in an order form:

I’d like to Purchase some Sweets!

Name:
Clan:

I’d like to buy:
Total Cost:

We have a limited supply of sweets, so each person can only buy 2 sweet packs each day.

CottonCandyPack.png

Cotton Candy Fun Pack 
Receive 3 randomly flavored Cotton Candy sticks! 
Price: 1 ingot 

Chocolate-Egg-Pack.png
Giant Chocolate Egg Surprise

Receive 3 randomly painted Chocolate Eggs!

Cupcake-Pack.png

Cupcake High Tea Set

Receive 5 randomly flavored Cupcakes!

Donut-Pack.png

Mystery Donut Stack

Receive 5 randomly flavored Donuts! 

Jujube-Pack.png

Handful of Jujubes

Receive 5 random Jujubes!

MysteryPack1.png      

Ultimate Sugary Mystery Basket

Receive any 8 random sweets!
You could even get our secret treats like Soda Pop and Sugar Spun Yarn.
Price: 2 ingots
sold out at the moment

| The Gumdrop Machine |

t77-6neihBrgA5zg99w6CH5p2bAKnAUMcDECS-lj9iaLb5NPJbN7My0uzNF8IXF_KrUHWyyPx6xlDqaaELq1CschilQrt7iDZ8kyPP77P3XDFQWvnQM_8S8mhF_W0UHm-o36heLi

Click to view the Machine!

Spoiler

Sasha brought her magical Gumdrop Machine but it got a little damaged during the crash. Now, it will only dispense 3 treats per day.

Sweets of the Day!

Day 8 (backlog)

Cupcake3.png   Cupcake5.png   Egg5.png

Day 9 (backlog)

Donut4.png    Egg3-1.png    Donut2.png

Day 10 (backlog) + bonus

Cupcake2.png    Egg3-1.png    Egg5.png

Day 11 (backlog)

Soda3.png   Donut3.png   CottonBlue.png

Day 12 Today

Soda1.png    Egg1-1.png   Donut6.png

** to make up for my absence, here's the backlog of treats from the machine. These treats will be updated after 9am EST, 24 April (so that's more than 24 hours to pick them up.

Once you've picked up a sweet, you can add it to your Candy Collection in your Personal Hall!

You can also help the machine by feeding it Jujubes to replenish its power. Each jujube fed will release an additional treat for everyone. The machine can only take up to 5 jujubes per day though! No overfeeding it!

5 feedings remaining

To feed a jujube to the machine, fill in the form: 

I’d like to Feed the Machine!
Name:
Clan:

Jujube:

| Exchange Sweets with Friends! |

Have extra treats that you don’t need? Trade them with your friends, or if you’re feeling generous, gift them to someone!

Form to Exchange Sweets

I've got Sweets to Trade!
Name: 
My Treats for Trade: 
Treat I'd like in return:

Contact Method: PM / Post in thread
Additional Info: 

Form to Gift Sweets

I've got Sweets to Gift!
Name: 
Treat(s) I'm Gifting: 

How to Claim: PM / Post in thread
Additional Info:

Form - I received a sweet!

I Received a Sweet!
Name: 
Sweet I received: 

Gifter:

Bunting2.png

| Bingo Cards! |

It's time to play Bingo and help Rach and Sasha to get ready to fly again!

| Stage 1 - Recruit a Pilot |

Pilots.png

These cards are Clan Cards - this means anyone can contribute to them! 
Rachelle the Spring Lamb and Sasha the Unicorn have both been unlocked!

Click to Participate!

Spoiler

| The Cards |

PilotSasha1BINGO.png    PilotRach1BINGO.png

Collect the treats and supplies and gift them to Sasha the Unicorn (left) and/or Rachelle the Lamb (right)! Once a Bingo is achieved, Sasha and Rachelle will be ready to fly their balloon!

This is a clan-wide effort, so anyone can contribute to these cards.

Mink will update these cards, but please give her time to do so. Due to her busy schedule, she might be a tad slow in updating some times. 

| Reward |

Unlocking Sasha and / or Rachelle will make them available as avatars for your Welcome Image!

You will also be able to collect and display them anywhere in your Personal Hall. 

Rachelle the Lamb has been Unlocked! 
AviRach-copy.png
Add me to your Halls, I'd love to stay with you!

Sasha the Unicorn has been Unlocked! 

AviSash-copy.png

Can I stay with you for always?

| Contribute Treats |

Fill in the form below to contribute a treat to either card!

Remember though; once you contribute a treat, it will be removed from you and you won’t be able to use it for any other card.

I’d Like to Contribute a Treat to Sasha / Rachelle! 

Name:
Clan:

Treat:
Which card? : Rachelle the Lamb Completed | Sasha the Unicorn Completed

BingoDaub.png | List of Contributers | BingoDaub.png

To Sasha the Unicorn:

Spoiler

From Hedy: Cupcake3.png  Cupcake4.png

From Kelkelen: Egg2.png

From Peachycupcake525: CottonBlue.png    Donut1.png    Donut4.png

To Rachelle the Spring Lamb - Completed!

Spoiler

From Hedy: CottonBlue.png

From mistywolf77: Egg2.png   Cupcake4.png

From esse: Egg3-1.png  

From OutlawQueen: Cupcake3.png   Donut1.png

| Stage 2 - Build a Hot Air Balloon |

Balloons.png

These cards are Clan Cards - this means anyone can contribute to them!

This stage has been unlocked, click here to participate!

Spoiler

catballoon.png.a69b2e0a56a5df2d00aef6f31febb0ae.png.aae41c78816b23b715298422f9ee8471.png        firsteditsmilyballoon.png.69448638c79d41536af4563883e49453.png

Complete 1 Bingo per card to unlock that balloon for Sasha and Rachelle

Smiley-Balloon-Small.png

Smiley Balloon has been unlocked!

Kitty Balloon has been unlocked! (image coming soon!)

Stage 2 Challenge - Completed!
- Complete 3 Bingos per card to unlock an alternate form of the Balloon

Kitty Balloon: 3 Bingos 
Smiley Balloon: 3 Bingos

| Contribute Treats |

Fill in the form below to contribute a treat to either card!

Remember though; once you contribute a treat, it will be removed from you and you won’t be able to use it for any other card.

I’d Like to Contribute a Treat to the Kitty / Smiley Balloon! 

Name:
Clan:

Treat:
Which card? :Kitty Balloon / Smiley Balloon

BingoDaub.png | List of Contributers | BingoDaub.png

To Kitty Balloon:

Spoiler

From Hedy: CottonBlue.png   Donut3.png

To Smiley Balloon:

Spoiler

From Hedy: GumdropPink.png    Cupcake2.png

From peachycupcake525: 
Donut2.png    Cupcake3.png   Soda1.png    Donut6.png   CottonOrange.png    Donut5.png   Cupcake4.png    Cupcake1.png

| Stage 3 - Recruit a Flight Crew |

Crew.png

These cards are Solo Cards - this means only you can contribute to them!

Click to Participate!

Spoiler

We need to recruit more critters to join our team. Feel free to pick up any of the cards below and add them to your Personal Hall post.

CrewFerret.pngCrewGuinea.pngCrewRabbit.pngCrewTerrier.png

Ferret || Guinea Pig || Rabbit || Terrier 

These are individual cards, so feel free to cross them out yourself. I’ve found it easiest to save them and use a simple program like Paint or your phone’s image editor to mark the squares.

Alternatively, you can make a note in text form:

Terrier Card: (Bingo!)
Pink Jujube (Row 1, Column 1)
Green Soda (Row 3, Column 3)

Once you’ve completed a card, fill in the form and paste it into the thread!

I’ve Recruited a Critter!

Name:
Clan:

Critter Recruited:
Completed Card:

Critter Collection Outpost

if you've completed a card, hop on over and pick up your critter! 

If everything gets unlocked by the end of the event, Sasha the Unicorn has agreed to host her own special version of a Raffle!

Bunting2.png

| Spring Decorations |

Here are some little decorations for you to spruce up your Personal Hall with!

Decorative Elements:

Spoiler

Bunting6.png

Bunting5.png

Bunting4.png

Bunting3.png

Bunting2.png

Bunting1.png

Cute Little Things

Spoiler

Decor1.png

Decor2.png     Decor3.png

Decor4.png        Decor5.png       Decor6.png

Here's hoping that everyone has fun during this event. Up, up and away!

Bunting3.png

| The Black Cat's Mystery Eggs - a Raffle Event | 
Promo.png

Are Black Cats always unlucky?"

Xiaomi is no ordinary black cat. She is a Cat Spirit, who after years of cultivation became a sentient spirit with magical powers. Together with her sister cat spirits, it is their task to hunt down the Mystery Eggs of China and entrust them to suitable guardians.

No Raffle at the moment, do check back!

Past Raffles:

Spoiler

babiesprize.png

Spring has begun and Xiaomi recently discovered a western festival while strolling along the Silk Road the other morning. Easter - the festival of eggs! That seemed right down her alley and she wasted no time in rallying her siblings for a special Easter Mystery Eggs Raffle!

All Winners have been Revealed! (click to view!)

images.png

Raffle Rules

- The raffle will end on 1 April, 9pm EST / cave time [ 2 April, 10am Mink time ]

- Each person may only choose two kitties to try their luck on. 

- One winner will be picked for each kitty using this random name picker. There will be a live drawing, and results will be screenshot-ed and posted. 

- Numbers will be allocated based on the sequence of entry. (ie if you post the form first, you'll be number 1) 

- If you win an egg as a prize, you can do anything with it except kill it. (you can keep it, trade it for something, gift it etc. However, no points will be awarded for gifting)

- Every member can join this raffle, regardless of whether you already own any Imperial Harem dragons or not. 

- There will be unlimited slots for each kitty. Once the Raffle is closed, I will do the drawing for each kitty based on the current entrants. 

- Prizes are already pre-allocated to each kitty. You can look at the current prize pool below for an idea of the possible prizes - you just won't know what each kitty has to offer! 

Prize Pool

There will be a little twist with regards to the egg prizes this time! The eggs will only be snagged next week to ensure that they don't grow up too quickly. They'll range from CB uncommons to CB metals (depending on Xiaomi's egg picking luck). 

Also, the winner will unlock their kitty as a Welcome graphic avatar

Note: Kitties are not unique. Some might make a reappearance for future Raffle events. 

babiesprize.png 

And since this is a special seasonal Raffle, there will be a participation prize as well! All raffle entrants will receive a pair of Easter Baby Bunnies (see above!) that can either be added to their welcome graphics or they can be displayed anywhere in your Personal Hall. 

Preview: (Rose Clan version)

RafflePreview.png

images.png

Raffle Status: Closed - Winners Revealed

The Kitties are dressed up as Easter Bunnies! But wait - is that.. an Easter Uni-kitty-corn?

Which Kitty / Bunny / urm, Kittycorn will you pick?

Entry Form 

I want to join the Black Kitty Bunny Raffle!

Name: 
Clan: 

Choice of KittyBun: 
(note - you can only pick two, and you can't change your pick!)

Group-Shot.png

Strawberry Kittybun

1. @JavaTigress
                            2. @Peachycupcake525
                            3. @Oxuna

4. @Guillotine

5. @TempestSea

6. @Narrae

7. @Kurokosworth 

Blueberry Kittybun
1. @JavaTigress
2. @Warriorchick2000
3. @Mow

4. @kittyrules2003

5. @OutlawQueen
6. @mistywolf77

7. @pretty_thumb

8. @Ninjakittee

Ice Cream Kittycorn
1. @Mow
2. @kittyrules2003
3. @catstaff

4. @OutlawQueen
5. @Peachycupcake525

6. @Mochi

7. @WildDragonFlying

8. @mistywolf77

9. Zidya

10 @Ninjakittee

11. @Kigyptnee

12. @Guillotine

Kiwipie Kittybun  

1. @HeDy
2. @Kelkelen
3. @catstaff
4. @Oxuna

5. @Mochi

6. @esse

7. Zidya

8. @Kigyptnee

9. PrinzFeuer

10. @TempestSea

11. @Kurokosworth

Tangerine Kittybun

1.  @HeDy
2. @Warriorchick2000
3. @Kelkelen

4. @WildDragonFlying

5. @esse

6. @pretty_thumb

7. PrinzFeuer

8. @Narrae

Good luck to everyone!

Winners Announced!
click on the link above to view the live drawing post!

images.png

Raffle Rules

- The raffle will end on 4 Feb, 9pm EST / cave time [ 5 Feb, 10am Mink time ]

- Each person may only choose one kitty to try their luck on. 

- One winner will be picked for each kitty using this random number picker. Results will be screenshot-ed and posted. 

- Numbers will be allocated based on the sequence of entry. (ie if you post the form first, you'll be number 1) 

- If you win an egg as a prize, you can do anything with it except kill it. (you can keep it, trade it for something, gift it etc. However, no points will be awarded for gifting)

- Every member can join this raffle, regardless of whether you already own any Imperial Harem dragons or not. 

- There will be unlimited slots for each kitty. Once the Raffle is closed, I will do the drawing for each kitty based on the current entrants. 

- Prizes are already pre-allocated to each kitty. You can look at the current prize pool below for an idea of the possible prizes - you just won't know what each kitty has to offer! 

Prize Pool

These are the prizes for this current raffle event. 

user posted image CB Silver Egg 
user posted image CB Copper Egg 

user posted image CB Gaia Egg 

user posted image CB Aeon Egg 

user posted image CB Gemshard Egg

Also, the winner will unlock their kitty as a Welcome graphic avatar! 

Note: Kitties are not unique. Some might make a reappearance for future Raffle events. 

Preview: 

ClanRaffleKitty.png

images.png

Raffle Status: Closed

The Kitties are decked out in their most festive outfit to celebrate the Lunar New Year!

Which Kitty will you pick?

Entry Form 

I want to join the Black Kitty Raffle!

Name: 
Clan: 

Choice of Kitty: 
(note - you can only pick one, and you can't change your pick!)

KittySilver.png       KittyCopper.png       KittyGaia.png      KittyAeon.png      KittyGemshard.png

Fortune Kitty          

1. Zidya
@Guillotine
                                         3. @Fetus

Lotus Kitty           
@pretty_thumb
2. @HeDy
3. PrinzFeuer

4. @TempestSea

5. @esse

Peach Kitty           
@Ninjakittee
2. @Mochi
3. @Quiustath

4. @Rekha

5. @Peachycupcake525

Ingot Kitty         

1. @Kigyptnee
2. @catstaff
3. @Ariento

Prosperity Kitty 

1. @Mow
2. @Mak0
3. @WildDragonFlying
4. @JavaTigress

Good luck to everyone!

| Past Events | 

Tofu's Visiting Event 

Spoiler

tofubanner.png

| Tofu's New Year Festival |

Hi everyone! I am Tofu, these are my siblings! We are proud to be the hosts of Imperial Harem’s first Lunar New Year festival. It is the year of the Dog, you see, and we decided to pay all of you a visit from our hometown.

This is how we usually celebrate during the Lunar New Year: we decorate our houses, dress up in our spiffiest clothes and then visit our friends to offer them our good wishes for the year ahead.

This year, we heard news that the some of the members of Imperial Harem have created the most beautiful Personal Halls. We're still new here though, so I have a request! Please adopt one of us for your Personal Hall! Think of it as having a resident house-dog for the New Year! We would love to be your honored guests and show you how we celebrate the Lunar New Year.

Will you celebrate with us?

FestiveDivider.png

- You need to have a Personal Hall post in order to join. If you don’t have one yet, feel free to refer to this post to see how to create one!

- You can decorate your Personal Hall as much or as little as you’d like! This is all for fun, so please don’t feel pressured in any way.

- Each member should post a visitation form for at least 3 different people. But there’s no limit so visit and tag as many friends as you’d like!

- You can visit the member’s list here to visit each other’s halls.

- To let everyone know you’re celebrating, you can include a link to your personal hall in your signature. You could use a text link, or you can use this cute tiny tofu:

Advert.png << -- (copy and paste me in your signature!)

FestiveDivider.png

Decorating Phase - 7 Feb - 15 Feb

Step One - Adopt a Tofu Puppy!

Each member can choose to adopt one of us as your personal Tofu mascot! There are 6 of us to choose from.

Doggy1.png     Doggy2.png    Doggy3.png   Doggy4.png   Doggy5.png   Doggy6.png

Once you’ve selected one of us, simply copy and paste our picture any where in your Personal Hall post! Feel free to give us a nickname so we'll really feel like we're your beloved dog. :wub: 

Step Two - Pick a Gift

No one visits a friend empty handed during the Lunar New Year! Pick one of the 6 auspicious gifts to bring along with you when visiting your friends.  

GiftAngbao.png    GiftAngbao2.png    GiftDecor.png    GiftFirecracker.png    GiftFireworks.png    GiftOrange.png

Once you’ve selected a gift, simply copy and paste its picture any where in your Personal Hall post!

Step Three - Decorate your Halls

Part of the fun of Lunar New Year is making your home all festive! Here are some decorations that you can use to spruce up your Personal Hall. Of course, if you happen to find some elsewhere, you can totally use them as well.

You can pick up as many decorations as you’d like! To use them, copy and paste them anywhere in your Personal Hall post.

Decorative Elements: 

Spoiler

Lanternright.png                      Lantern.png

Lanterns (right and left - two separate images)

Fishleft.png      Fishright.png

Fish Paper cuttings (right and left - two separate images)

SpringFlowersleft.png          SpringFlowersright.png

Cherry Blossoms (right and left - two separate images)

Cloudleft.png         Cloudright.png

Asian styled Clouds (right and left - two separate images)

Bell.png

Tofu Wall hanging

Dogpapercutting.png

Dog Paper Cutting

FestiveDivider.png

Oriental style divider

Decorative Pictures

Spoiler

Couple.png

Couple2.png

FestiveBoy.png

FestiveGirl.png

New! Valentine Decorations

Spoiler

Panda3.png            Panda2.png                 Panda1.png

Romantic Panda Dolls

DividerLove.png

String of Hearts

Balloons.png

Heart Balloon

Bunny.pngOwl.png   Fox.png    Deer.png    

Forest Snuggly Dolls

To give you an example of how you could decorate your hall, Mink and her personal mascot Wang Wang have decorated her Personal Hall!

Click here to have a look at the Hall of Mink.
ClanMink.png

FestiveDivider.png

Visiting Phase - 16 Feb - 28 Feb

Step 4 - Let the visiting and gifting begin!

It’s time for the fun to begin! Visit as many of your friends’ Personal Halls that you like. I’d say you should visit at least 3 of them, but really, the more the merrier!

Once you’ve visited your friend’s Hall and enjoyed how beautiful it looks, let them know you paid them a visit by using the form below:

Happy Lunar New Year { @your friend’s name }! I paid you a visit!

Forum Name:
Clan:

My Tofu Dog:

-- copy and paste your Tofu mascot's picture here! --

My Gift:

-- copy and paste the picture of your gift here --

My New Year Wish for you:

-- Write a nice little message to wish your friend well! --

Every time you receive a visitation form from a friend, you can copy and paste their Tofu Dog, Gift and New Year Wish in your own Personal Hall post - just to keep a record of your visitors!

Collect as many different Tofu Dogs, gifts and well wishes as you can!

At the end of the Festival, you’ll get to keep all the Tofu Dogs you’ve collected as Welcome graphic avatars! This includes both your Personal Mascot as well as all the Tofu Dog visitors you received! 

Preview of Tofu Dog Avatar: 

coming soon!

FestiveDivider.png

images.png

| Graphics |

This section is for graphics that can be used in your signatures to promote the lineage or show support to your clan!
To get the code, click on the "Reveal hidden content" tab under each graphic. 

Button.gif

Spoiler

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Button.gif][/url]

Imperial-Harem-Jade-Clan.jpg Imperial-Harem-Rose-Clan.jpg Imperial-Harem-Sky-Clan.jpg

Spoiler

Jade Version:

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Imperial-Harem-Jade-Clan.jpg][/url]

Rose Version:

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Imperial-Harem-Rose-Clan.jpg][/url]

Sky Version:

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Imperial-Harem-Sky-Clan.jpg][/url]

sigjade.png  sigrose.png  sigsky.png

Spoiler

Jade Version:

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/sigjade.png][/url]

Rose Version:

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/sigrose.png][/url]

Sky Version:

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/sigsky.png][/url]

ittyjade.png   ittyrose.png   ittysky.png

Spoiler

Jade Version:

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/ittyjade.png][/url]

Rose Version:

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/ittyrose.png][/url]

Sky Version:

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/ittysky.png][/url]

cloudjade-1.png cloudrose.pngcloudsky.png

Spoiler

Jade Version:

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/cloudjade-1.png][/url]

Rose Version:

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/cloudrose.png][/url]

Sky Version:

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/cloudsky.png][/url]

MHey4q8.pngdU1nmBP.pngMX5HO00.png

created by @HeDy

Spoiler

Jade Version:

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://imgur.com/MHey4q8.png][/url]

Rose Version:

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://imgur.com/dU1nmBP.png][/url]

Sky Version:

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://i.imgur.com/MX5HO00.png][/url]

AriiSMA.png  AriSFA.png  AriSMB.png  AriSFB.png

created by @Ariento || to get a personalized version, check this post

Spoiler

Red Font (Male): 

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/AriiSMA.png][/url]

Red Font (Female): 

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/AriSFA.png][/url]

Black Font (Male): 

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/AriSMB.png][/url]

Black Font (Female): 

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/AriSFB.png][/url]

AriJMA.png  AriJFA.png  AriJMB.png  AriJFB.png

Spoiler

Accented Version (Male): 

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/AriJMA.png][/url]

Accented Version (Female): 

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/AriJFA.png][/url]

Black Font (Male): 

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/AriJMB.png][/url]

Black Font (Female): 

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/AriJFB.png][/url]

5a6114095ba2d_rosemale.png.e71a7088cbf71fb12abea0d91c2cce59.png  5a611408a4725_rosefemale.png.2fce23142a9325f97854d2b21ee0ee04.png

Spoiler

Male: 

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/AriRM.png][/url]

Female: 

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/AriRoseB.png][/url]

byMochi.png

created by @Mochi

Spoiler

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/byMochi.png][/url]

bymochi5.png   

created by @Mochi

Spoiler

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/bymochi5.png][/url]

bymochi4.png

created by @Mochi

Spoiler

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/bymochi4.png][/url]

14YHMNj.gif   3xJfaF1.gif   Ao8m8u4.gif

created by @Mochi

Spoiler

Sunset Sky

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/bymochi.gif][/url]

Night Sky

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/bymochi2.gif][/url]

Fairy Lights Sky

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/bymochi3.gif][/url]

8zlp3r.png    nmertc.png    6hkd1c.png

created by @esse

Spoiler

Jade Version

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/8zlp3r.png][/url]

Rose Version 

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/nmertc.png][/url]

Sky Version 

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/6hkd1c.png][/url]

gifbyhedy.gif

created by @HeDy

Spoiler

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/gifbyhedy.gif][/url]

ezgif.com-add-text_2.gif   ezgif.com-add-text_3.gif   ezgif.com-add-text_1.gif

created by @OutlawQueen

Spoiler

Jade Version

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://s9.postimg.cc/hkkl31uhb/ezgif.com-add-text_2.gif][/url]

Rose Version 

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://s9.postimg.cc/clx2oiye7/ezgif.com-add-text_3.gif][/url]

Sky Version

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://s9.postimg.cc/c95oic0ov/ezgif.com-add-text_1.gif][/url]

more will be added over time!

If you'd like to donate a graphic, it would be most welcome (and another cool way to earn your clan some favor points!)
Full credit will be given to you in this section. If you'd like to donate a graphic, simply post in the thread or PM me!

images.png

Edited by Minkerbell

Name: tempestsea
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/tempestsea

I have an Imperial Breeding Pair: No 
I'd like to be added to the Wait List: Yes  (if yes, please also fill in and post the appropriate form) Yes I know she's not grown but lol I love green and this sounds fun :)

Name:tempestsea
Clan I belong to: Jade

Name: tempestsea

The CB Gemshard Egg will be a mate for: the egg I get...

Edited by TempestSea

Name: pretty_thumb
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/QueenErica

I'd like to be added to the Wait List: Yes

Name: pretty_thumb
Link to Scroll: 
https://dragcave.net/user/QueenErica
Clan I belong to: Sky Clan 

Edited by pretty_thumb

IPBiFFNHdPuuiFncKusSnDmfHmkURellJIcIUScM43m3dtqeAyjzo_cMdiCFH0WAheT0UYlUwZWWK5df0CTjFTsR-3-jkEKMFDx342WdKSXfVOTS9ac6jgWaVaPhVmokX2SsCQat

The Jade Clan welcomes you, @TempestSea

images.png

Welcome to the project, and thanks for joining us! I've added you to both wait lists. I do have a CB female green gemshard hatchie currently available for adoption if you were hoping for a female mate. I'll put you on the wait list for a CB Gemshard egg, but if you'd like the hatchie, just let me know! 

High Concubine Yu will grow up in 19 hours (hehe). I'll breed them then and send you a teleport link. 

Edited by MinkishMinx

QE9_x-niY6MOAdomUZIAsgTH0zKSqGy08uKcAf391MRnlSEgpVtdvIKFlOAFHZ574-GE7r4mSi0OCRwKqlQ6VR1KZCdIUqUzTrrERtRjtGcsb5Tz00OPhd2SGJ9YwyCT0f42WtiU

The Sky Clan welcomes you, @pretty_thumb

images.png

Yay, one for the Sky clan! (: Welcome to Imperial Harem. I just bred your pair, and will send you a teleport link with the egg soon. 

Name: Rekha 
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/rekha

I'd like to be added to the Wait List: Yes  (if yes, please also fill in and post the appropriate form)

The CB Gemshard Egg will be a mate for: the offspring of my pairing so the 3rd generation mate 

1LBjDXDFEdChyuUsyiNK5cCyGXWKKU1Ffscb97o1zs2iwLYpbaRKy5i4peuvqqpMMGNWvdHCH_toxpRAWNIE6M5x9sHs9i91_G0pPgXVwDLieuSaYV-_hovOHpDgceYcz5LOiGEI Nz9ndpq562Kdh7VmSttsuVurAXlqKJuW6DU50ILxWOiNlEVmX-grNwojlpxjDffhoUZ0SEOM1xLZULfjl0ceYuLfZ_vd4PPs5tDSj1JhXN9EYNNuctT5YVCihlasbBeEDB1D64dN 0ZI5Zi58mbliB9ymK0DFyLekuDcobCTv-MG4XDK6d0uotlJuWlgNmeueIzrFZoLRZiFEdJlwoYFR-qX3tOExAdk8uWV9I5BVETVHSTQCF-M7g5qupizWWOEDOg-LNQLvO6FG0pUC

Hatchies available for adoption! 

images.png

Rules for adoption: 

- People on the CB Gemshard wait list are given priority, otherwise, it's first come, first served.
- You must already belong to a clan to adopt a hatchie. You can adopt any colored hatchie though.
- At this time, only one hatchie per person. 

Hatchies available: 

Baby # 1 - 0ZI5Zi58mbliB9ymK0DFyLekuDcobCTv-MG4XDK6d0uotlJuWlgNmeueIzrFZoLRZiFEdJlwoYFR-qX3tOExAdk8uWV9I5BVETVHSTQCF-M7g5qupizWWOEDOg-LNQLvO6FG0pUC Red Gemshard (female) 
Baby # 2 - 0ZI5Zi58mbliB9ymK0DFyLekuDcobCTv-MG4XDK6d0uotlJuWlgNmeueIzrFZoLRZiFEdJlwoYFR-qX3tOExAdk8uWV9I5BVETVHSTQCF-M7g5qupizWWOEDOg-LNQLvO6FG0pUC Red Gemshard (male)
Baby # 3 - 0ZI5Zi58mbliB9ymK0DFyLekuDcobCTv-MG4XDK6d0uotlJuWlgNmeueIzrFZoLRZiFEdJlwoYFR-qX3tOExAdk8uWV9I5BVETVHSTQCF-M7g5qupizWWOEDOg-LNQLvO6FG0pUC Red Gemshard (ungendered) adopted!

Baby #4 -  1LBjDXDFEdChyuUsyiNK5cCyGXWKKU1Ffscb97o1zs2iwLYpbaRKy5i4peuvqqpMMGNWvdHCH_toxpRAWNIE6M5x9sHs9i91_G0pPgXVwDLieuSaYV-_hovOHpDgceYcz5LOiGEI Blue Gemshard (female) adopted!

** If you don't belong to a clan yet, you can join a clan and request an adoption in the same post. 

How to adopt: 

Post (not PM) the following form into this thread: 

I'd like to adopt a hatchie
Name: 
Scroll Link: 
Clan I belong to: 

Hatchie I'd like to adopt: 

Edited by MinkishMinx

Name: Kigyptnee
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/kigyptnee

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/kigyptnee 
Clan I belong to: Sky

Generation of Egg: any :) 

I'd like to adopt a hatchie
Scroll Link: 
 https://dragcave.net/user/kigyptnee 
Clan I belong to: Sky

Hatchie I'd like to adopt: Baby #4 if possible. Any hatchie would be lovely, though. :)  

Edited by Kigyptnee

QE9_x-niY6MOAdomUZIAsgTH0zKSqGy08uKcAf391MRnlSEgpVtdvIKFlOAFHZ574-GE7r4mSi0OCRwKqlQ6VR1KZCdIUqUzTrrERtRjtGcsb5Tz00OPhd2SGJ9YwyCT0f42WtiU

The Sky Clan welcomes you, @Kigyptnee

images.png

Hi and welcome! I'll add you to the Sky clan's wait list and will PM you with a teleport link for that hatchie in a bit!

I Pledge Loyalty to the Rose Clan

Name: Guillotine
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/InnocentGuillotine

Name: Guillotine
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/InnocentGuillotine
Clan I belong to: Rose

d4FAwXlhxVY5Z4ghw739YFnB7g7kjndBc8ZEZUNogU4__-y1pCSXuTPwYbUkerl51ZsZ8pcHB9mQWSa6au0FNSafWQl4nAExwlIujIWOzBjA8AG9bJdGzoYUkvOx9Fd_7gG9yGea

The Rose Clan welcomes you, @Guillotine

images.png

Ooh, yay, finally someone in the Rose Clan! I'll add you to the list. You should receive an egg really soon (*fingers crossed*) because they're ready to breed. Welcome to Imperial Harem! 

| Updates | 

images.png

1. Welcome to our new members!

(: @TempestSea, @pretty_thumb, @Rekha, @Kigyptnee, @Guillotine, it's so great to have you in this project! (: Good luck to you and your clans, and I hope you have fun. 

2. Updates in Rules 

There have been two main updates in the rules

i. I'm going to relax the lineage pattern to account for hatchie misgendering. Instead of a strict stair step that goes in one direction (either downwards or upwards), changes in stair directions or spiral lineages are acceptable as well. This is so you can continue the line even if your hatchie is of the wrong gender. 

ii. You can use an existing CB Gemshard that you already own as a Royal Consort even if he/she has previous mates or offspring. You just need to follow the naming convention (ie Consort ____ for a guy, Concubine _____ for a girl). 

3. Breeding Report 

All Heavenly Pairs have been bred! 

Rose Line - Gave an egg! 
Sky Line - Gave an egg! 
Jade Line - No egg this week. :c  (Fertility will be case on the couple next week) 

Next breeding date is 15 Jan. 

4. New Feature - Clan Halls can now be upgraded! 

If you look at the Clan Hall section, you'll notice something new: 

Clan-House-Level-1-copy.png

Each clan now has an actual, upgradeable Clan Hall! Every clan starts at Rank 1, and as you gain Favor Points, you can work together to upgrade your Clan Hall to greatness! The next upgrade to Rank 2 is at 10 Favor Points.

Have fun building up your hall! 

5. Available Hatchies for adoption 

These two hatchies are still available for adoption: 

Baby # 1 - 0ZI5Zi58mbliB9ymK0DFyLekuDcobCTv-MG4XDK6d0uotlJuWlgNmeueIzrFZoLRZiFEdJlwoYFR-qX3tOExAdk8uWV9I5BVETVHSTQCF-M7g5qupizWWOEDOg-LNQLvO6FG0pUC Red Gemshard (female)  adopted
Baby # 2 - 0ZI5Zi58mbliB9ymK0DFyLekuDcobCTv-MG4XDK6d0uotlJuWlgNmeueIzrFZoLRZiFEdJlwoYFR-qX3tOExAdk8uWV9I5BVETVHSTQCF-M7g5qupizWWOEDOg-LNQLvO6FG0pUC Red Gemshard (male)

For more information, click here! 

images.png

Edited by MinkishMinx

Aww, thanks! I hope that Jade pair does better next week too!

And aha, I see that TempestSea and Kigyptnee have added Imperial Harem graphics to their signature. You've both earned a Favor Point for your respective clans! ( + 1 to Jade, + 1 to Sky).