Jump to content
Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

Recommended Posts

I know the Market is currently closed, but I'd like to put these here for when it's open again:

 

I'd Like to place an order for an Avatar!

Name: kittyrules2003
Clan: Sky Clan

Current Welcome Image: Default

What would you like to buy? 
Name of Design: Imperial Harem Classics

Color / Animal Option: Blonde

Price: Free
Change your Welcome Avatar to this?: Yes

 

That way I can make a semi-personalized post and grab some of the Valentine / Year of the Dog decorations before it's too late XD

Share this post


Link to post

MinkPeacock.png minkgreeting.pngMinkPeacock2.png

Happy New Year, { @pretty_thumb }, I paid you a visit!

MinkDivider.png

 

Forum Name: MinkishMinx

My Tofu Dog: 

TofuMink.png
Empress Wang Wang
"Did you know that my name means 'woof woof!' in mandarin?"

 

My Gift: 
GiftAngbao.png
A red packet filled with love and blessings

 

My New Year Wish for you: 


Hi there, lovely lady! Thank you for visiting the Hall of Minkiness! Your hall is decorated so very beautifully. Empress Wang Wang and I are in awe!
You are such a blessing to me and I'm really grateful to have made such a lovely friend. Thank you for being such a wonderfully supportive clan leader!

 

MinkDivider.png

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, kittyrules2003 said:

I know the Market is currently closed, but I'd like to put these here for when it's open again:

 

I'd Like to place an order for an Avatar!

Name: kittyrules2003
Clan: Sky Clan

Current Welcome Image: Default

What would you like to buy? 
Name of Design: Imperial Harem Classics

Color / Animal Option: Blonde

Price: Free
Change your Welcome Avatar to this?: Yes

 

That way I can make a semi-personalized post and grab some of the Valentine / Year of the Dog decorations before it's too late XD


I'll be opening the marketplace again next week! I'm a little busy with stuff this weekend, so I won't be able to work on an avatar just yet. But there are some default options you can use in your personal hall post in the meantime! (: Once you've got that up, just tag me and I'll link it for you. You can also start visiting whenever you're ready! 

Share this post


Link to post

Happy Lunar New Year { @MinkishMinx }! I paid you a visit!

 

Forum Name: Peachycupcake525
Clan: Sky

 

My Tofu Dog:

 

Doggy5.png

Meyli came with me to say hi!

 

My Gift:

 

GiftOrange.png

Meyli has been perfecting her growing techniques all year so that she can share some with her friends!

 

My New Year Wish for you:

 

I hope that things go right for you and that you accomplish the things you want most. Your hall is gorgeous! 

Share this post


Link to post

MinkPeacock.png minkgreeting.pngMinkPeacock2.png

Happy New Year, { @TempestSea }, I paid you a visit!

MinkDivider.png

 

Forum Name: MinkishMinx

My Tofu Dog: 

TofuMink.png
Empress Wang Wang
"Did you know that my name means 'woof woof!' in mandarin?"

 

My Gift: 
GiftAngbao.png
A red packet filled with love and blessings

 

My New Year Wish for you: 


Hi there! Thank you so much for visiting my Hall of Minkiness, hehe. It's not often that we get visited by a pirate's first mate. We're honored! Plus your hall is so wonderfully decorated. You did such a great job!
 

May the year ahead be smooth sailing and prosperous for you!

 

MinkDivider.png

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Peachycupcake525 said:

Happy Lunar New Year { @MinkishMinx }! I paid you a visit!

 

Forum Name: Peachycupcake525
Clan: Sky

 

My Tofu Dog:

 

Doggy5.png

Meyli came with me to say hi!

 

My Gift:

 

GiftOrange.png

Meyli has been perfecting her growing techniques all year so that she can share some with her friends!

 

My New Year Wish for you:

 

I hope that things go right for you and that you accomplish the things you want most. Your hall is gorgeous! 


Awww thank you so much, Mochi and Meyli! :wub: I need to hop off for a bit, but I will pay you a little visit when I return. *boops Meyli's cute little nose* Thank you for the oranges!

Share this post


Link to post

Aaaa, I was finally gonna breed my pretty little Shadow Lotus but I don't have a CB male Skyshard that's part of this project ;.; I have failed haha. Buuuuuut

 

A Royal Offspring has taken a mate!
Name: Ninjakittee
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Ninjakittee
Clan I belong to:
Rose Clan

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Sky Qianru Junzhu
Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Prince Consort Lin Kai
Lineage Code of CB Mate: o63rh
Color: Red
Gender: Boi


Favor Points: 0?

 

A Royal Offspring has been born! 
Name: Ninjakittee
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Ninjakittee
Clan I belong to: Rose Clan
Lineage of Egg: v32ly

I'm hoping this baby turns Rose so I can breed him with a Jade, imagine how pretty that will look

Share this post


Link to post

A Royal Offspring has grown up! 
Name: Fetus
Link to Scroll: here
Clan I belong to: Ruz

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Prince Diushi Hua
Lineage: hnn
Color: Red
Gender: 
Man

Favor Points: (??)

 

another one

Share this post


Link to post

The nice little CB eggy I got from @pretty_thumb colored green and precog'd male, so it's the only one that I do not need. So just to make sure, I can try to trade it for another color/gender or CB Gemshard egg now in public trade threads?

edit.

On 2.1.2018 at 6:22 PM, MinkishMinx said:

- Unless stated explicitly by the gifter, CB Gemshard mates that you receive can be traded with people outside of the project, but only for a different CB Gemshard egg / hatchie. You are not allowed to trade it for anything else. 

So I acted according to this and since there was no disclaimer on not to trade the egg, I accepted a CB Gemshard egg for the hatchie. Hope I didn't do anything wrong! :/ Now fingers crossed this one doesn't turn out to be green male (or red female....). 

Edited by HeDy

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, HeDy said:

The nice little CB eggy I got from @pretty_thumb colored green and precog'd male, so it's the only one that I do not need. So just to make sure, I can try to trade it for another color/gender or CB Gemshard egg now in public trade threads?

edit.

So I acted according to this and since there was no disclaimer on not to trade the egg, I accepted a CB Gemshard egg for the hatchie. Hope I didn't do anything wrong! :/ Now fingers crossed this one doesn't turn out to be green male (or red female....). 

 

You're completely fine for having traded it! Sorry for the late response :) 

Share this post


Link to post

A Royal Offspring has been born! 
Name: Kigyptnee
Link to Scroll: kigyptnee
Clan I belong to: Sky
Lineage of Egg: Lineage

 

A Royal Offspring has been born! 
Name: Kigyptnee
Link to Scroll: kigyptnee
Clan I belong to: Sky
Lineage of Egg: Lineage

 

A Royal Offspring has been born! 
Name: Kigyptnee
Link to Scroll: kigyptnee
Clan I belong to: Sky
Lineage of Egg: Lineage

 

 

I have carried on the bloodline

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Name: Kigyptnee

Link to Scroll: kigyptnee

Clan I belong to: Sky

 

#6 - I have bred a 7 Generation Offspring (fill in the generation) 

 

Name: 
Lineage Code of Dragon: A98Qy

Generation: 7


Points earned: +7 favor points for Sky Clan

 

 

 

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Name: Kigyptnee

Link to Scroll: kigyptnee

Clan I belong to: Sky

 

#6 - I have bred a 3 Generation Offspring (fill in the generation) 

 

Name: 
Lineage Code of Dragon: mtmtv

Generation: 3


Points earned: +2 favor points for Sky Clan

Edited by Kigyptnee

Share this post


Link to post

Cloudright.pngCloudright.png       Cloudleft.png

 

 

 

SkyKittyD.png

 

 

Panda1.png

SpringFlowersright.png    | Welcome  |    SpringFlowersleft.png

Hello there! Welcome to my Personal Hall!

Sit down, sit down, stay awhile! Let me get you a drink and something to eat.

Me? Oh, there's not much to know about me.

 Maybe I'll share some more later... (w.i.p)

 

 

Panda3.png
SpringFlowersright.png   | My Imperial Harem Dragons |   SpringFlowersleft.png

Imperial Harem

 

 

Panda2.png

SpringFlowersright.png   | Past Events |   SpringFlowersleft.png

 

Spoiler

Lunar New Year (2018)

Spoiler

Doggy6.png

Jin ()

SpringFlowersright.png   | Year Of The Dog |   SpringFlowersleft.png

Hi! Hey! Down here! My name's Jin!

Lyndsey told me to welcome any guests she got when she wasn't home, so, welcome!

Sorry, I'm still new at this... Oh! Here! I almost forgot!

 

Jin sticks out his paws, holding an item to you.

GiftOrange.png

 

It's taken all my effort not to eat them, so I hope you'll enjoy them!

Remember me when you do, okay! Tell Lyndsey I did a good job! Bye!

 

Past Visitors:

Spoiler

@pretty_thumb

Doggy4.pngDoggy4.pngGiftFireworks.png

Nao Nao & Ben Ben brought fireworks!

"I wish for you to have joy, health, and love in every aspect of your new year! Welcome to Sky Clan! Little Jin did such a great job hosting your hall! ;)"

 

@Minkerbell

TofuMink.pngGiftAngbao.png

Empress Wang Wang brought a red packet!

"Wheee, thank you so much for visiting us and for filling up such a wonderful greeting form! Your Personal Hall looks so spiffy and gorgeous. I can't believe you created it only such a short while ago! You may be our newest member, but already you're a truly treasured member of this project. May you Imperial family grow and grow! Happy New Year and may you and yours always be blessed with happiness!"

 

@esse

Doggy3.pngGiftFirecracker.png

Ping brought a firecracker!

"In this coming year, I wish for you all an auspicious future filled with wealth and love!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Panda1.png
SpringFlowersright.png   | My Graphics Gallery |   SpringFlowersleft.png

 

Don't mind me, saving these here for later:

 


DividerLove.pngBalloons.pngPanda3.pngPanda2.pngPanda1.pngBunny.pngOwl.pngFox.pngDeer.png

 
 

 

Edited by kittyrules2003

Share this post


Link to post

SpringFlowersleft.pngHappy Lunar New Year { @kittyrules2003 }! I paid you a visit!SpringFlowersright.png

Forum Name: pretty_thumb
Clan: 
Sky Clan

 

My Tofu Dogs: 

Doggy4.png Doggy4.png

Nao Nao & Ben Ben

 

My Gift: 

GiftFireworks.png

Nao Nao & Ben Ben love fireworks!

Here are some just for you!

 

SpringFlowersleft.pngMy New Year Wish for you: SpringFlowersright.png

Couple.png

I wish for you to have joy, health, and love in every aspect

of your new year! Welcome to Sky Clan!

Little Jin did such a great job hosting your hall! ;) 

 

DividerLove.png

 

Lanternright.png Happy Lunar New Year { @Kurokosworth }! I paid you a visit! Lantern.png

Forum Name: pretty_thumb
Clan: 
Sky Clan

 

My Tofu Dogs: 

Doggy4.png Doggy4.png

Nao Nao & Ben Ben

 

My Gift: 

GiftFireworks.png

Nao Nao & Ben Ben wanted you to have these fireworks!

 

Cloudleft.pngMy New Year Wish for you:Cloudright.png

FestiveBoy.png

I wish you great health, happiness, and smiles for all of the new year!

Welcome to Sky Clan!

Edited by pretty_thumb

Share this post


Link to post

Also, for Sky Members: 

 

I've updated the Hall of Sky Honor, if you'd like to follow the link in my signature. :) While the first breeding I did of our special pairing was successful, they've given me (2) "these dragons don't show much interest in each other" responses over the past (2) weeks. Hopefully next week will be different (I'll certainly use Fertility this time!). Once Rekha returns, she, Mak0, Mink and I will be able to decide an official release date for opening waitlists for each line.

 

We've also had a good update, so I'll be able to be a bit more active over the next few days! *praises * 

 

- pretty_thumb

Edited by pretty_thumb

Share this post


Link to post

Fishleft.png   Happy Lunar New Year { @pretty_thumb }! I paid you a visit!   Fishright.png

Forum Name: kittyrules2003
Clan: SkyClan

 

My Tofu Dog:

SpringFlowersright.png  Doggy6.pngSpringFlowersleft.png

Jin ()

Little Jin is happy to see you! He had a great time exploring your hall

like the troublemaker he is!

 

My Gift:

GiftOrange.png

Jin sticks out his paws, holding an item to you.

 

Dogpapercutting.png

My New Year Wish for you:

I hope your new year is filled with everything you desire! Be as happy as you can be!

Share this post


Link to post

 

Happy Lunar New Year @MinkishMinx I paid you a visit!

 

Forum Name: JavaTigress
Clan: Rose Clan

 

My Tofu Dog:

"spot"Doggy2.pngDoggy2.png"dot"

 

My Gift: 

GiftAngbao.png

Traditional Red Envelope ( Known in Chinese as 'hóngbāo') Filled with Money

 

My New Year Wish for you: 

Good Health and Good Fortune Go with you in the New Year!

AND THANKS for the fun project!

FestiveGirl.png

Share this post


Link to post

A couple of submissions for today, I hope I got them all right! 

 

A Royal Offspring has grown up! 
Name: esse
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/ikitsukeru
Clan I belong to: Jade

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Hanxie Gongzhu 

Lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/nZ5Qq

Color: Green Female 

Whose scroll did the egg hatch in? : Mine~ 

Favor points earned: +1 to Jade Clan

 

---

A Royal Offspring has taken a mate!
Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Hanxie Gongzhu / Jinhua Wangzi

Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Anchen Fuma / Huinen Fei

Lineage Code of CB Mate: https://dragcave.net/lineage/uLQCg / https://dragcave.net/linage/7cPcx
Color: Green male / Green female

Favor Points: +4 to Jade Clan

 

---

A few rebreeds for the rebels who miscolored and/or misgendered 

 

Royal Offspring has been born! 
Name: esse
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/ikitsukeru
Clan I belong to: Jade


Lineage of Egg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/Ou9m1 /  https://dragcave.net/lineage/OhTmK / https://dragcave.net/lineage/PreNV / https://dragcave.net/lineage/8uM0n

 

---

 

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Name: esse
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/ikitsukeru
Clan I belong to: Jade

 

#6 - I have bred a 5th Generation Offspring (fill in the generation) 

 

Name: -Eggs-

Lineage Code of Dragon: https://dragcave.net/lineage/Ou9m1 / https://dragcave.net/lineage/PreNV
Generation: 5th


Points earned: +8 to Jade Clan

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, esse said:

A couple of submissions for today, I hope I got them all right! 

 

A Royal Offspring has grown up! 
Name: esse
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/ikitsukeru
Clan I belong to: Jade

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Hanxie Gongzhu 

Lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/nZ5Qq

Color: Green Female 

Whose scroll did the egg hatch in? : Mine~ 

Favor points earned: +1 to Jade Clan

 

---

A Royal Offspring has taken a mate!
Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Hanxie Gongzhu / Jinhua Wangzi

Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Anchen Fuma / Huinen Fei

Lineage Code of CB Mate: https://dragcave.net/lineage/uLQCg / https://dragcave.net/linage/7cPcx
Color: Green male / Green female

Favor Points: +4 to Jade Clan

 

---

A few rebreeds for the rebels who miscolored and/or misgendered 

 

Royal Offspring has been born! 
Name: esse
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/ikitsukeru
Clan I belong to: Jade


Lineage of Egg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/Ou9m1 /  https://dragcave.net/lineage/OhTmK / https://dragcave.net/lineage/PreNV / https://dragcave.net/lineage/8uM0n

 

---

 

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Name: esse
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/ikitsukeru
Clan I belong to: Jade

 

#6 - I have bred a 5th Generation Offspring (fill in the generation) 

 

Name: -Eggs-

Lineage Code of Dragon: https://dragcave.net/lineage/Ou9m1 / https://dragcave.net/lineage/PreNV
Generation: 5th


Points earned: +8 to Jade Clan

@esse, question? Are any of those eggies up for adoption?

Edited by JavaTigress

Share this post


Link to post

Oops, sorry, got a little busy and distracted over the weekend. A friend is getting married next week, so I was helping with the preparations! Now for some harem-keeping, hehe. 

 

On 2/23/2018 at 1:30 PM, Ninjakittee said:
Spoiler

Aaaa, I was finally gonna breed my pretty little Shadow Lotus but I don't have a CB male Skyshard that's part of this project ;.; I have failed haha. Buuuuuut

 

A Royal Offspring has taken a mate!
Name: Ninjakittee
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Ninjakittee
Clan I belong to:
Rose Clan

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Sky Qianru Junzhu
Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Prince Consort Lin Kai
Lineage Code of CB Mate: o63rh
Color: Red
Gender: Boi


Favor Points: 0?

 

A Royal Offspring has been born! 
Name: Ninjakittee
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Ninjakittee
Clan I belong to: Rose Clan
Lineage of Egg: v32ly

I'm hoping this baby turns Rose so I can breed him with a Jade, imagine how pretty that will look

 

 

Congrats on your little one! I need to start gemshard hunting again, so I can donate them out here. 

 

On 2/23/2018 at 6:10 PM, Fetus said:
Spoiler

A Royal Offspring has grown up! 
Name: Fetus
Link to Scroll: here
Clan I belong to: Ruz

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Prince Diushi Hua
Lineage: hnn
Color: Red
Gender: 
Man

Favor Points: (??)

 

another one

 

 

Awesome, the reds just keep coming for you now. :3 I'll add the points for him soon! 

 

On 2/23/2018 at 6:16 PM, HeDy said:

The nice little CB eggy I got from @pretty_thumb colored green and precog'd male, so it's the only one that I do not need. So just to make sure, I can try to trade it for another color/gender or CB Gemshard egg now in public trade threads?

edit.

So I acted according to this and since there was no disclaimer on not to trade the egg, I accepted a CB Gemshard egg for the hatchie. Hope I didn't do anything wrong! :/ Now fingers crossed this one doesn't turn out to be green male (or red female....). 

 

Oh yes, that's completely fine! Sorry, I didn't get a chance to reply to this sooner. (: 

 

16 hours ago, Kigyptnee said:
Spoiler

A Royal Offspring has been born! 
Name: Kigyptnee
Link to Scroll: kigyptnee
Clan I belong to: Sky
Lineage of Egg: Lineage

 

A Royal Offspring has been born! 
Name: Kigyptnee
Link to Scroll: kigyptnee
Clan I belong to: Sky
Lineage of Egg: Lineage

 

A Royal Offspring has been born! 
Name: Kigyptnee
Link to Scroll: kigyptnee
Clan I belong to: Sky
Lineage of Egg: Lineage

 

 

I have carried on the bloodline

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Name: Kigyptnee

Link to Scroll: kigyptnee

Clan I belong to: Sky

 

#6 - I have bred a 7 Generation Offspring (fill in the generation) 

 

Name: 
Lineage Code of Dragon: A98Qy

Generation: 7


Points earned: +7 favor points for Sky Clan

 

 

 

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Name: Kigyptnee

Link to Scroll: kigyptnee

Clan I belong to: Sky

 

#6 - I have bred a 3 Generation Offspring (fill in the generation) 

 

Name: 
Lineage Code of Dragon: mtmtv

Generation: 3


Points earned: +2 favor points for Sky Clan

 

 

Yayyy, a 7th gen! How lovely. :wub: I'll add the points for you soon. Congrats on all the new offspring! 

 

15 hours ago, kittyrules2003 said:
Spoiler

Cloudright.pngCloudright.png       Cloudleft.png

 

 

 

  Bell.png  ClanSkyDefault.png  Bell.png

 

 

Panda1.png

SpringFlowersright.png    | Welcome  |    SpringFlowersleft.png

Hello there! Welcome to my Personal Hall!

Sit down, sit down, stay awhile! Let me get you a drink and something to eat.

Me? Oh, there's not much to know about me.

 Maybe I'll share some more later... (w.i.p)

 

 

Panda3.png
SpringFlowersright.png   | My Imperial Harem Dragons |   SpringFlowersleft.png

Imperial Harem

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

Doggy6.png

Jin ()

SpringFlowersright.png   | Year Of The Dog |   SpringFlowersleft.png

Hi! Hey! Down here! My name's Jin!

Lyndsey told me to welcome any guests she got when she wasn't home, so, welcome!

Sorry, I'm still new at this... Oh! Here! I almost forgot!

 

Jin sticks out his paws, holding an item to you.

GiftOrange.png

 

It's taken all my effort not to eat them, so I hope you'll enjoy them!

Remember me when you do, okay! Tell Lyndsey I did a good job! Bye!

  Reveal hidden contents

Past Visitors:

 

pretty_thumb

  Reveal hidden contents

SpringFlowersleft.pngHappy Lunar New Year { @kittyrules2003 }! I paid you a visit!SpringFlowersright.png

Forum Name: pretty_thumb
Clan: 
Sky Clan

 

My Tofu Dogs: 

Doggy4.png Doggy4.png

Nao Nao & Ben Ben

 

My Gift: 

GiftFireworks.png

Nao Nao & Ben Ben love fireworks!

Here are some just for you!

 

SpringFlowersleft.pngMy New Year Wish for you: SpringFlowersright.png

Couple.png

I wish for you to have joy, health, and love in every aspect

of your new year! Welcome to Sky Clan!

Little Jin did such a great job hosting your hall! ;) 

 

DividerLove.png

 

 

 

Panda2.png
SpringFlowersright.png   | My Graphics Gallery |   SpringFlowersleft.png

  Reveal hidden contents

Don't mind me, saving these here for later:

 

Fishleft.png Fishright.png   Dogpapercutting.png  Lanternright.png   Lantern.png
DividerLove.pngBalloons.pngFestiveDivider.png
Panda3.pngPanda2.pngPanda1.pngBunny.pngOwl.pngFox.pngDeer.png

 

 

Wow, what a beautiful hall! I'll link your hall to the Member's list right after this. (: 

 

7 hours ago, Kurokosworth said:

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Name: Kurokosworth

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Kurokosworth

Clan I belong to: Sky Clan

 

#5 I Advertised in my Signature!

Points earned: +2

 

Yay, thank you for advertising both projects! (: Will add the points after this! 

 

1 hour ago, JavaTigress said:

 

Spoiler

Happy Lunar New Year @MinkishMinx I paid you a visit!

 

Forum Name: JavaTigress
Clan: Rose Clan

 

My Tofu Dog:

"spot"Doggy2.pngDoggy2.png"dot"

 

My Gift: 

GiftAngbao.png

Traditional Red Envelope ( Known in Chinese as 'hóngbāo') Filled with Money

 

My New Year Wish for you: 

Good Health and Good Fortune Go with you in the New Year!

AND THANKS for the fun project!

FestiveGirl.png

 

 

Wheee! Thank you so much for the lovely wishes! I'll pay a visit in return really soon! :wub: 

 

1 hour ago, esse said:
Spoiler

A couple of submissions for today, I hope I got them all right! 

 

A Royal Offspring has grown up! 
Name: esse
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/ikitsukeru
Clan I belong to: Jade

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Hanxie Gongzhu 

Lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/nZ5Qq

Color: Green Female 

Whose scroll did the egg hatch in? : Mine~ 

Favor points earned: +1 to Jade Clan

 

---

A Royal Offspring has taken a mate!
Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Hanxie Gongzhu / Jinhua Wangzi

Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Anchen Fuma / Huinen Fei

Lineage Code of CB Mate: https://dragcave.net/lineage/uLQCg / https://dragcave.net/linage/7cPcx
Color: Green male / Green female

Favor Points: +4 to Jade Clan

 

---

A few rebreeds for the rebels who miscolored and/or misgendered 

 

Royal Offspring has been born! 
Name: esse
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/ikitsukeru
Clan I belong to: Jade


Lineage of Egg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/Ou9m1 /  https://dragcave.net/lineage/OhTmK / https://dragcave.net/lineage/PreNV / https://dragcave.net/lineage/8uM0n

 

---

 

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Name: esse
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/ikitsukeru
Clan I belong to: Jade

 

#6 - I have bred a 5th Generation Offspring (fill in the generation) 

 

Name: -Eggs-

Lineage Code of Dragon: https://dragcave.net/lineage/Ou9m1 / https://dragcave.net/lineage/PreNV
Generation: 5th


Points earned: +8 to Jade Clan

 


Everything looks great, thanks for helping me tabulate the scores! :wub: I hope these batch are a little less rebellious for you, hehe. 

Share this post


Link to post

MinkPeacock.png minkgreeting.pngMinkPeacock2.png

Happy New Year, { @Mow }, I paid you a visit!

MinkDivider.png

 

Forum Name: MinkishMinx

My Tofu Dog: 

TofuMink.png
Empress Wang Wang
"Do you like my hat? Mink got it specially tailored for me!"

 

My Gift: 
GiftAngbao.png
A red packet filled with love and blessings

 

My New Year Wish for you: 


Hi there my sweet! Thanks for being the first person to actually wish me a Happy Lunar New Year! I hope everything wonderful comes your way and that the year of the dog is filled with every happiness and success for you. :wub: Thanks for being such a great part of Imperial Harem!

 

MinkDivider.png

Share this post


Link to post

MinkPeacock.png minkgreeting2.pngMinkPeacock2.png

Happy New Year, { @Peachycupcake525 }, I paid you a visit!

MinkDivider.png

 

Forum Name: MinkishMinx

My Tofu Dog: 

TofuMink.png
Empress Wang Wang
"Meyli is such a pretty name for a pretty puppy!"

 

My Gift: 
GiftAngbao.png
A red packet filled with love and blessings

 

My New Year Wish for you: 


Hi there Miss Peachy and Meyli! What lovely names you both have, and such a pretty hall! Thank you for the oranges, they were delicious! You have been such a wonderfully active member of the Imperial Harem family. We're really lucky to have you! May you have a wonderful year ahead filled with every sort of blessing. :wub: 

MinkDivider.png

Edited by MinkishMinx

Share this post


Link to post

A Royal Offspring has grown up! 
Name: catstaff
Link to Scroll: 
https://dragcave.net/user/catstaff
Clan I belong to: Rose Clan

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Yu Anhong Wangzi
Lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/hO4lh
Color: green
Gender:  male

Whose scroll did the egg hatch on? : mine/catstaff's

Favor Points: +1 to Rose (I think; point stolen from Jade, red father, green consort mother?)

 

A Royal Offspring has been born! 
Name: catstaff
Link to Scroll: 
https://dragcave.net/user/catstaff
Clan I belong to: Rose Clan
Lineage of Egg: 
https://dragcave.net/lineage/TOpts

 

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Name: catstaff

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/catstaff

Clan I belong to: Rose Clan

 

#6 - I have bred a __5th__ Generation Offspring (fill in the generation) 

 

Name:
Lineage Code of Dragon: 
https://dragcave.net/lineage/TOpts
Generation: 5th


Points earned: +4 points to Rose

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, catstaff said:

A Royal Offspring has grown up! 
Name: catstaff
Link to Scroll: 
https://dragcave.net/user/catstaff
Clan I belong to: Rose Clan

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Yu Anhong Wangzi
Lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/hO4lh
Color: green
Gender:  male

Whose scroll did the egg hatch on? : mine/catstaff's

Favor Points: +1 to Rose (I think; point stolen from Jade, red father, green consort mother?)

 

A Royal Offspring has been born! 
Name: catstaff
Link to Scroll: 
https://dragcave.net/user/catstaff
Clan I belong to: Rose Clan
Lineage of Egg: 
https://dragcave.net/lineage/TOpts

 

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Name: catstaff

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/catstaff

Clan I belong to: Rose Clan

 

#6 - I have bred a __5th__ Generation Offspring (fill in the generation) 

 

Name:
Lineage Code of Dragon: 
https://dragcave.net/lineage/TOpts
Generation: 5th


Points earned: +4 points to Rose

 

Hehe, that's right! Well played, my little Rose. :lol: I'll add the points for you! (: 

Share this post


Link to post

Only if they rebel, @JavaTigress~ I'll look into whether they hatch the right color first, I'm afraid. ^^ 

 

If you'd like, I'll keep you in mind if one of them ends up rebelling like their siblings, or maybe on the next breeding cycle?~ 

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.