Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

Yay, I'm so glad every clan has a member now! :) I was torn between choosing Sky or Rose but ultimately picked Sky because High Concubine Tian's silver tongue reminded me of my own. :P How did you guys choose your clan?

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Heavenly Line Egg 
Name: pretty_thumb
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/QueenErica
Clan I belong to: Sky Clan 

I'd like to gift a CB Egg 
Teleport Link / PM Link: (please use a 2 way teleport and receive a dummy egg)  https://dragcave.net/teleport/99e2537c2f833e9b31ef52eaa4ac9877 (Please PM me if you want lil bb ere so I know where they're going :) )

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Favor No.: 5

Proof of Favor: My signature :)

Edited by pretty_thumb
Avoiding double posts

@pretty_thumb - I was indecisive over which clan to join as well; I ended up choosing the Sky clan because I thought the background description was interesting and I liked the clan qualities... and I might be slightly more partial to blue gemshards compared to the other two colors (by a narrow margin). :D Go Sky clan!

I chose my clan because I've always been fond of jade and I have one or had one cb and it was green

This looks like it’ll be fun:) 

I Pledge Loyalty to the Rose Clan 

Name: Mak0
Link to Scroll: 
https://dragcave.net/user/Skittty
 I have an Imperial Breeding Pair: No 
I'd like to be added to the Wait List: Yes 

Link to Scroll: 
Clan I belong to: Rose

I’d also like to adopt one of the hatchies if possible, either one is fine

I'd like to adopt a hatchie
Scroll Link: 

Clan I Belong to: Rose

8 hours ago, MinkishMinx said:

Aww, thanks! I hope that Jade pair does better next week too!

And aha, I see that TempestSea and Kigyptnee have added Imperial Harem graphics to their signature. You've both earned a Favor Point for your respective clans! ( + 1 to Jade, + 1 to Sky). 

Rofl thanks - so I haz a question. I've not done many stairstep lineages - I prefer even gen. So the question is if a hatchie comes out a different clans color is there an advantage to passing them off? Or should I just get them a nice green mate and continue on?

And I chose Jade cause my fav color is green - although we seem to be in arrears to the other clans, lol they have a week at least head start.

Edited by TempestSea

d4FAwXlhxVY5Z4ghw739YFnB7g7kjndBc8ZEZUNogU4__-y1pCSXuTPwYbUkerl51ZsZ8pcHB9mQWSa6au0FNSafWQl4nAExwlIujIWOzBjA8AG9bJdGzoYUkvOx9Fd_7gG9yGea

The Rose Clan welcomes you, @Mak0

images.png

Welcome to Imperial Harem! I'll add you to the wait list and send you a teleport link for the hatchie. (: I hope you have fun! 

images.png

1 hour ago, TempestSea said:

Rofl thanks - so I haz a question. I've not done many stairstep lineages - I prefer even gen. So the question is if a hatchie comes out a different clans color is there an advantage to passing them off? Or should I just get them a nice green mate and continue on?

And I chose Jade cause my fav color is green - although we seem to be in arrears to the other clans, lol they have a week at least head start.

I wouldn't mind passing on your very first second gen hatchie if it's the only one that you have from a Heavenly Pair, unless you can find someone to swap with. Otherwise, depending on the wait list, you might have quite a wait to get another egg. 

If you have multiple lines ongoing though (perhaps later in the lineage), then go ahead and pass on / swap miscolored hatchies! There's actually currently no bonus for a pure colored lineage (although I'm not saying that there never will be), so it's really up to you whether you want to try and breed a line with just green offspring or if you're okay having other colors in the mix. 

And don't worry about a slower start for the Jade clan! There's still a chance that offspring from other clan lines will contribute to the Jade clan (hehehe). I'll also think of some bad luck prevention mechanic just in case any Heavenly Pair experience a drought in breeding in the future. 

Thinking about joining in on this. Gemshards are cool! Wondering what clan to join if I do, tho...

1 hour ago, JavaTigress said:

Thinking about joining in on this. Gemshards are cool! Wondering what clan to join if I do, tho...

Sky Clan is an excellent choice, though that is my biased opinion ^_^

@Mak0 - Ooh, awesome! That's a point for the Rose clan! (: I'll go update the score! 

@JavaTigress - Yay, we'd love to have you! I'm sure you'll get some opinions on which clan to join here, although they might be just a tad biased. ;) 

I, of course, have no favorites. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the Welcome! I am leaning towards either Sky or Rose clan, I am thinking.

Name: JavaTiger
Link to Scroll: Clicky for My Scroll

Link to Scroll: Clicky for My scroll

d4FAwXlhxVY5Z4ghw739YFnB7g7kjndBc8ZEZUNogU4__-y1pCSXuTPwYbUkerl51ZsZ8pcHB9mQWSa6au0FNSafWQl4nAExwlIujIWOzBjA8AG9bJdGzoYUkvOx9Fd_7gG9yGea

The Rose Clan welcomes you, @JavaTigress

images.png

Yay, welcome to the project! That's a sudden influx of power for the Rose clan, and thanks to your participation, your clan is now neck and neck with the Sky clan. I'll add you to the wait list.

11 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

Link to Scroll: Clicky for My Scroll

Link to Scroll: Clicky for My scroll

Yay! Welcome to the Rose Clan:D

I have gifted an egg! 

Egg I gifted: https://dragcave.net/lineage/M0L3y
CB or Lineaged? : CB

Favor No.: 1a

Proof of Favor: refer to last post/lineage link above - can provide PM screenshots if needed when I'm not on mobile :)

Not sure if I post this or not for putting into my signature a graphic for the favor but I figured I would anyways.

Name: Rekha

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/rekha

Clan I belong to: Jade

Favor No.: Couldn't find the number

Proof of Favor: Look at Signature!

@pretty_thumb - Yay, you've won favor for the Sky Clan! (: Thank you for your generosity. 

@Rekha - Awesome, you've won favor for the Jade Clan! Thanks for promoting this project. (: (: 

images.png

| Favor Points Tabulation |

I realized that I needed a way to record the favor points given, so I've created an Google Sheet for my reference. Still working on perfecting the format and everything, once it's finalized, I'll post a link into one of the main posts so we can all help each other to keep track.

You might notice that the points for each clan is looking quite different right now. That's because being a dummy, I didn't credit the correct number of points. Mistakes have corrected, and now the scores are as follows: 

Jade Clan
TempestSea - + 3 points (+1 for joining, +2 for signature)
Rekha - +5 points (+1 for joining, +2 for signature, +2 for Jade royal consort)

Total: 8 points

Sky Clan 
pretty_thumb - + 6 points (+1 for joining, +2 for signature, +3 for gifting a CB egg)
Kigyptnee - + 3 points (+1 for joining, +2 for signature)

Total: 9 points 

Rose Clan
Guillotine - + 3 point (+1 for joining, + 2 for signature)
Mak0 - + 3 points (+1 for joining, +2 for signature)
JavaTigress - + 1 point (+1 for joining)

Total: 7 points 

Edited by MinkishMinx

Happy to promote and am looking to try and make some smaller graphics that don't take up as much space to donate as well. Just need to finish filing my nails (They have gotten way too long and make graphic design unbearable)

@Rekha - Ooh awesome, thanks! I'll also look into making smaller (aka less intrusive) graphics. 

Also, I thought I mentioned this explicitly, but it turns out that it was more implied. To gain points for your clan by advertising this project in your signature, you don't have to use a graphic. A simple text link (even if it's in tiny font) will qualify as well. 

I'll go update this accordingly! 

Oh that will be awesome. I don't mind the graphic heck back in my prime when I used to be super active I had a bunch of graphics in my signature I finally got rid of them all because they linked to dead things. 

Curses, my first bb from the heavenly line is the wrong color 🙃 but I love her anyway! Gotta think of a name now

Some new graphics available!

sigjade.png    sigrose.png    sigsky.png

And some tiny little things that take up less space on siggys: 

ittysky.png    ittyrose.png      ittyjade.png 

jaranimate.gif

They didn't turn out that great, but they're not as space-consuming as the existing ones so hopefully it's a yay for new options! 

Also, I'm a little bit free and bored right now, so.. would anyone be interested in a personalized version of either one of the above graphics? In other words, instead of "Imperial Harem", the text can be your name or anything that fits within the space. Using it in your sig would be favor point worthy as long as it links back to this project thread! 

Offer only stands as long as I remain free and bored. :ph34r:

Edited by MinkishMinx

If you're still free and bored, I'd love one! I want the Sky Clan version of the first graphic with my username on it if possible 🙂 and if you're not bored or free anymore, das fine!