Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

Still here, doing well. Just got busy with other breeding projects since Mink poofed last spring.

Hello, all, I hope that this message finds you well. 

I know both Mink and I disappeared around the same time last year, and I do apologize for that on my end. I was dealing with some whopping health issues, but I'm feeling better now and I'm ready to make my way back to the forums, particularly Courts' Intrigue and Imperial Harem. I see things have been inactive, obviously with Mink gone, but I have reached out to both her and to @Rekha and hopefully will hear back from them. If nothing else, I feel like hearing from them is a higher possibility since Holiday events are coming up and that tends to bring long-term players back to DragonCave. We'll give it all some time and see where things go (of course that is if you all are still interested!) :) 

I've missed this little community so much! Good vibes going out that @Rekha and @Minkerbell will feel the call :wub: and be back with us soon!

Edited by pretty_thumb

38 minutes ago, Kigyptnee said:

Happy to see you back @pretty_thumb. I’m glad you’re feeling better :) 

So good to see you as well, dear! :) How've you been?

I've been well, thanks! :D Just finished enjoying a nice summer break full of relaxing days in the sun. ^_^ 

On 10/2/2019 at 4:45 PM, Kigyptnee said:

I've been well, thanks! :D Just finished enjoying a nice summer break full of relaxing days in the sun. ^_^ 

Ahh that sounds so lovely!! I need a vacation like that!

So happy that you are feeling better @pretty_thumb I completely know that feeling. My health fell, I started to get better, then it fell again, and continued to spiral down and down and down.However, I figured out something that could be causing it and underwent surgery and have spent the last five months healing, getting better, healing, getting better. I have watched as my health has increased, I have become more active, I am doing a lot better. I have missed all of you!

On 10/1/2019 at 12:21 AM, pretty_thumb said:

Hello, all, I hope that this message finds you well. 

I know both Mink and I disappeared around the same time last year, and I do apologize for that on my end. I was dealing with some whopping health issues, but I'm feeling better now and I'm ready to make my way back to the forums, particularly Courts' Intrigue and Imperial Harem. I see things have been inactive, obviously with Mink gone, but I have reached out to both her and to @Rekha and hopefully will hear back from them. If nothing else, I feel like hearing from them is a higher possibility since Holiday events are coming up and that tends to bring long-term players back to DragonCave. We'll give it all some time and see where things go (of course that is if you all are still interested!) :) 

I've missed this little community so much! Good vibes going out that @Rekha and @Minkerbell will feel the call :wub: and be back with us soon!

Glads to hear youa re feeling better... and good to see you back! My Imperial pretties are still alive and well on the scroll of the Java Tiger. :)

My Imperials are also waiting for a coming back :)
i won't be as active as i was before "The Great Vanishing" but i do want to participate again! :)

Have you heard anything from Mink? I hope all is well. 

Have a nice Christmas ❤️

Hello again! 

I know this project is dormant for the time beeing, but i still like to complete my lineage plan. 

Unfortunatly i have always had bad luck with miscolors, so i have nothing of that line i wanted so far :(

i would be glad if you all be able to help me ;)

i need four starting eggs. 

1 3rd gen stair from the sacred lily lineage (@Kigyptnee you have one, but you paired it with a blue concubine, would you be willing to breed him to a green one for me? 🐵 )

1 3g stair from the Emperor and Concubine yu themselves, I need both genders so one should be a male offspring and one a female (either sacred or havenly line, as long as thex are oposite its fine)

1 offspring of a straight red stair of the honored line of @Mak0 generation doesn't matter

1 offspring of a straight blue stair of the honored line from @pretty_thumb, generation doesnt matter ;)

So hopefully you can help me reach my goal! Ofcourse you can have an Offspring of the resulting lineage or anything else from my scroll on return for your efforts :3

if you want we can also build a story around this and offer ingots and points to everyone helping, i am sure Mink would be ok with this if she'll ever return 😽💞

@Mow Sure, I don’t mind pairing him with a green concubine for you. I’ll have to double check to see if I have any green cb gemshards available though. If not, I’ve been seeing them in the cave more so I can probably catch one soon.  :) 

edit: I have one. Sending you a PM, Mow ^_^ 

Edited by Kigyptnee

Don’t mind me suddenly tossing my two cent in, since I grew up watching historical drama base on Imperial Harems. Plus audiobooks a tad obsessed I know..but ....the ranking 

Love the project idea btw, it’s a bloody war in there between them Consorts :) 

Spoiler

E6B458AB-17B5-4B13-A59C-B8F6C108F6FA.png

9BA23C4C-72A3-4909-8334-2646EFF087F8.png

7038BE5B-F8D5-4646-AD3B-8C05D76F56F9.png

Edited by Lysian

Hello, all,

Just curious how people from this project are handling their Gemshard dragons nowadays -- have you moved on, changed names, etc?  Or are you still keeping them named and mated as before?  It seems that this project is likely finished, sad as it is to say it!  :'-(  But I haven't used my Gemshards for anything else, yet.

On 5/27/2021 at 6:50 AM, Kelkelen said:

Hello, all,

Just curious how people from this project are handling their Gemshard dragons nowadays -- have you moved on, changed names, etc?  Or are you still keeping them named and mated as before?  It seems that this project is likely finished, sad as it is to say it!  :'-(  But I haven't used my Gemshards for anything else, yet.

I've mostly just been hanging on to them, without breeding, since I got burnt out hunting gemshards, generally don't care for PBs outside of projects, and these days I wouldn't know what to do with a new color--especially since my naming scheme for them would need research (for bred eggs in the line, as I was using Chinese color words) or making words up (for the CB consorts, since they all had Hymmnos colors).