Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

1 minute ago, Rekha said:

@MinkishMinx I will go with each person that reached 12! That is four graphics, I can do that no problem. If you need help with the award for Jade Clan I can try and come up with something for them as well! I actually look forward to seeing a version of the graphic which each of the hatchies in it!

Awesome! Thank you so much. (: I'll go add the points for your clan now. 

Yay thank you, @MinkishMinx

I will work on personalizing the graphics when I wake up (which is in the afternoon Drag Cave time) for those that have turned in their form. Otherwise I probably wont be able to get to them till Saturday due to a D&D game tomorrow that will have my attention between 5pm and 1am so pretty much bed time. I am heading off to go curl up in bed and watch DCs Legends of Tomorrow till I feel sleepy then its bed time for me! I may or may not peek in on my phone but I won't be on my computer to personalize the graphics till tomorrow. Take care everyone! Have a great day to those just starting theirs and good night to those getting some sleep! See ya tomorrow!

Edited by Rekha
Adding a note of Goodnight

1 hour ago, Rekha said:

Okay so this is only a sample of what it will look like, the personalized text will be colored based on the Clan that wins the Skirmish, and the hatchies will be the color of the clan that won the Skirmish as well.

I hope you guys like this.

23rv52x.png

You make such great graphics ^.^ Proud of you @Rekha!

28 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

The Skirmish has ended.

| Skirmish Winners |

Congratulations to @Mak0 of the Rose Clan, @pretty_thumb & @Peachycupcake525 of the Sky Clan and @esse of the Jade Clan!

For earning the maximum of 12 points for this Skirmish, you've each won the following prizes:

1. A personalized version of this graphic from @MinkishMinx

cloudsky.pngcloudrose.pngcloudjade-1.png

2. A personalized graphic from @Rekha

23rv52x.png

Many thanks to Rekha for donating this super awesome prize!

Congrats to everyone who participated in the skirmish!! :)

Jade Clan, you are most honorable for winning the skirmish! 

Sky Clan, we've got this next one for sure! 

I have won a Skirmish Prize! 

For @MinkishMinx's graphic

Name: pretty_thumb

Clan: Sky Clan

Text on Graphic: Sky Clan

Is it possible to get the cloud swirly things filled in like on the Rose Clan graphic? I understand if it doesn't work because of the blues of the dragons :) 

For @Rekha's

Personal text: you pick pls :lol: you're the graphics goddess, so really anything you make I'll love

Edited by pretty_thumb

@pretty_thumb

Here you go! It actually looks really cute with the pink cloud. 

cloudskypretty.png

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/cloudskypretty.png][/url]

@pretty_thumb Aww thank you so much hon! You always know how to make me smile. I saw this before I was off to bed so here is your personalized graphic!!

2hgzne0.png or wweyph.png

I think it looks fine with just your name. I just couldn't figure out where I liked the placement of your name

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=http://i63.tinypic.com/2hgzne0.png][/url]
[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=http://i67.tinypic.com/wweyph.png][/url]

Edited by Rekha
Edited with the Codes

Just now, Rekha said:

@pretty_thumb Aww thank you so much hon! You always know how to make me smile. I saw this before I was off to bed so here is your personalized graphic!!

2hgzne0.png or wweyph.png

I think it looks fine with just your name. I just couldn't figure out where I liked the placement of your name

1 minute ago, MinkishMinx said:

@pretty_thumb

Here you go! It actually looks really cute with the pink cloud. 

cloudskypretty.png

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/cloudskypretty.png][/url]

That was like lightning, you two!! :) I'm adding them to my signature now. Thank you so much, both of you!!

Get some good rest tonight, friends. 

Oh that is awesome looking @MinkishMinx

Yes goodnight @pretty_thumb and everyone else... though you will probably see me in PMs for a bit on my phone as I try to fall asleep pretty_thumb! lol

Edit: I had to fiddle with yours a bit more @pretty_thumb so if you like this one more here it is!

1z2nhqf.png

Edited by Rekha

@MinkishMinx Sorry, I dropped out life for a minute (not feeling great tonight, rip, so just gonna relax on mobile), but that pink cloud Sky Clan graphic is beautiful! It reminds me of sunset.

6 minutes ago, Ninjakittee said:

@MinkishMinx Sorry, I dropped out life for a minute (not feeling great tonight, rip, so just gonna relax on mobile), but that pink cloud Sky Clan graphic is beautiful! It reminds me of sunset.

I hope you feel better soon

@Rekha - I now wish I could have participated in that Skirmish. That graphic is lovely! 

@Ninjakittee - Oh no, I hope you feel better soon. Rest well. (: And yes, @pretty_thumb has a good eye with colors! 

images.png

Poll Results are in

Poll-Results-1024x389.jpg

And the individual votes tabulation: 

Question 1: 
Yes - @pretty_thumb, @Kigyptnee, @HeDy, @Mow, @Mak0, @Peachycupcake525, @Rekha, @TempestSea, @Ariento, @Ninjakittee, @Sesshomaru (Miral), @Guillotine
Total: 12 member votes

No - @Minimarty, @Quiustath and I believe all the spouses voted no, so that's 3 off forum member votes
Total: 5 member votes

Question 2

Sacred Line only - 1 non member vote

Honored Line only - @Quiustath

Both Sacred and Honored Lines - @pretty_thumb, @Kigyptnee, @HeDy, @Mow, @Mak0, @Peachycupcake525, @Rekha, @TempestSea, @Ariento, @Ninjakittee, @Sesshomaru, @Guillotine

Total: 12 member votes

No new lines - @Minimarty

The majority has spoken and so I will be introducing both a Sacred Line and an Honored Line to the project. I'll be making the necessary updates to the various sections and I'll post again when everything is in place. Most likely, the Sacred Lines will be ready to breed within the next week or the week after. 

Edited by MinkishMinx

Ah! A personalized graphic! That is very cute! 

@MinkishMinx - Since we may be having personalized graphics and we might have too many Imperial Harem signatures at some point in the future (Most likely sometime soon in the future!), can we do a personal post or turn our registration forms into a sort of a badge collection post? Throwing out a post out here since it might be a cute little quirk once we get too many of these~ 

2 minutes ago, esse said:

Ah! A personalized graphic! That is very cute! 

@MinkishMinx - Since we may be having personalized graphics and we might have too many Imperial Harem signatures at some point in the future (Most likely sometime soon in the future!), can we do a personal post or turn our registration forms into a sort of a badge collection post? Throwing out a post out here since it might be a cute little quirk once we get too many of these~ 

Oh gosh. You must be psychic, mehehe. Anyhoo, that's actually very relevant to what I'm working on and I hope to get it out soon! (: ( /boops the baby puppy) 

Edited by MinkishMinx

Awesome to see the final votes. Eager to see the next poll as well. I can't wait to see the new lines implemented. I absolutely love the thought of having a post we can edit and post all the nifty things we earn, win, are gifted throughout our time here in this project. That sounds exciting. 

1 hour ago, Rekha said:

Oh that is awesome looking @MinkishMinx

Yes goodnight @pretty_thumb and everyone else... though you will probably see me in PMs for a bit on my phone as I try to fall asleep pretty_thumb! lol

Edit: I had to fiddle with yours a bit more @pretty_thumb so if you like this one more here it is!

1z2nhqf.png

Ooo I love it!! *updates signature* 

1 hour ago, Ninjakittee said:

Poor @Ninjakittee, I hope you feel better soon. Make sure to get some rest!!

5 minutes ago, Rekha said:

Awesome to see the final votes. Eager to see the next poll as well. I can't wait to see the new lines implemented. I absolutely love the thought of having a post we can edit and post all the nifty things we earn, win, are gifted throughout our time here in this project. That sounds exciting. 

3 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

@Rekha - *gasp* you're still awake! :o

@MinkishMinx is right, Reka! Get some rest you silly bun! :P 

I can't wait to see what's going on with the new update, Mink. You're full of great surprises!

I had eggs hatching soon so I fiddled with my phone for a bit. Didn't catch anything really good will try again when I wake. I'm going to bed now. Lol. Sorry I have such a hard time staying away from here. 

Of Personal Housing and Ingots 

Here's a sneak preview of what's to come! 

| Personal Housing | 

Each member in the lineage can create a new post that will serve as their very own home. This is your personal space and you can decorate it in any way you like. Some of the things you can display within your house include: 

1. Graphics you've collected 

2. A list of your very own Imperial Dragons 

3. Your personal wishlist 

And basically anything else you can think of. 

To make your house look like a home, each house post will have a little graphic with an avatar that you can pick for yourself. Each member starts out with a default version that looks like this: 

HouseRoseDefault.png

Default graphic for the Rose Clan (since it's the one I'm currently working on)

There will be additional items that you can work towards getting to further personalize your avatar graphic.  Eventually, it could look something like this: 

HouseSample.png

and yes, you could get your name or any other thing you'd like in Chinese. Or an English signboard would work as well.

A link to each member's personal house will be placed next to their names in the member list of the Clan Hall. So anyone can visit anyone's house at any time! 

Now, the question probably is: How do you go about collecting those extra goodies for your house graphic? 

images.png

| Gold Ingots | 

sneak2.png

If you've taken a look at the Google Doc or the Clan Hall member list lately, you'll notice that there's a new thingy. Yes, the points each member earns can now be converted into a currency known as a golden ingot.  ingots.png

The conversion rate is 5 points to 1 ingot. 

There is a slight difference between the total points each member earns and the amount of points earned for the clan. From now on, members will accumulate points for breeding miscolored hatchies as well. Which means the points earned will go to the relevant clan AND the member's individual points pool. 

What can you buy with golden ingots? Most of it will be cosmetic stuff, although from time to time, there will be an egg bazaar where ingots can be exchanged for caveborn or bred eggs / hatchies (eg CB Xenos, 2G metals, 3G from Spriter's Alt etc). 

images.png

My estimate is that I'll probably only be ready to release this next Friday.  More will be revealed soon. And hopefully this will be something to look forward to!

Edited by MinkishMinx

9 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

@Rekha I tease, I tease. ;) You know better than anyone how bad I am at going to bed, lol

You and me both! I'm gonna make a good effort now that I've hunted. Here's to hoping I fall asleep before I get so bored I pick up my phone again. Lol

@MinkishMinx squee! I am so excited about this I can't wait to make my post when I get up. Now it's going to be even harder to sleep. Lol! 

Edited by Rekha

5 minutes ago, Rekha said:

You and me both! I'm gonna make a good effort now that I've hunted. Here's to hoping I fall asleep before I get so bored I pick up my phone again. Lol

@MinkishMinx squee! I am so excited about this I can't wait to make my post when I get up. Now it's going to be even harder to sleep. Lol! 

Ahh I should have waited till you fell asleep to post! :P Although I can relate since I ended up sleeping at 4am yesterday because I was busy working on this. 

I still have to prepare the formatting and finish up with the graphics for the other clans so this won't be official for some time yet. I'm hoping to get this up by the end of next week though!  

I'll also be taking a break from preparing this to get the Sacred Lines ready. Those will hopefully be officially released by Monday! 

Ahhh, I'm so excited about having our own little homes <3 This will greatly help my issue with collecting everyone's pretty little graphics! And I love the idea of earning more decorations. :) Will everyone's lil person look the same, or at some point will we be able to use Ignots to personalize their appearance?

@MinkishMinx *flails uncontrollably for a moment * oh you're such a tease! Giving us that taste and it not being ready for some time still. Oh well. Till then I will dream about it and think about all the pretty graphics I can maybe make to donate to the decorations people can use. And oh goodness the new lines have me so excited. I was wondering. With the new lines being available it makes even gens a possibility. What is your opinion on maybe opening up to allow even gens to be created as long as there was no inbreeding. Like for instance it's okay as long as no more than one heavenly line is used. Since it's the same emperor that would be inbreeding if there were more than one heavenly egg involved. 

@pretty_thumb - The default little person will look the same (depending on gender) for everyone to start out with. Then, there will be a small ingot price (maybe just one ingot) to customize the hair color, and a higher cost will allow for custom clothes colors.

sneak.png

example of different hair colors

Eventually, there will also be other kinds of avatars you can replace your little person with; or you can move someone in with you. 

Or you could transform into a dragon: 

HouseSample2.png

9 minutes ago, Rekha said:

@MinkishMinx *flails uncontrollably for a moment * oh you're such a tease! Giving us that taste and it not being ready for some time still. Oh well. Till then I will dream about it and think about all the pretty graphics I can maybe make to donate to the decorations people can use. And oh goodness the new lines have me so excited. I was wondering. With the new lines being available it makes even gens a possibility. What is your opinion on maybe opening up to allow even gens to be created as long as there was no inbreeding. Like for instance it's okay as long as no more than one heavenly line is used. Since it's the same emperor that would be inbreeding if there were more than one heavenly egg involved. 

I would be open to the possibility of even gen breeding. In fact, I'm thinking of doing something about variations in patterns as the next unlockable thing for the Clan Traits (since everyone is going at warp speed and I never expected the 100 Favor Points goal to be reached that soon. I thought I'd have half a year to think of the next trait!) 

And hehe. *guilty laugh* I'm sorry for being a tease! :ph34r: I promise I'll try to make it worth the wait. /slinks away

Edited by MinkishMinx

Yay! How fun:) I’m looking forward to the battle, Rose Clan will pull ahead (eventually):lol: Congratulations to Jade Clan and everyone else!

I have won a Skirmish Prize!

Name: Mak0

Clan: Rose

Text on Graphic: January 2018 Skirmish Gifter (or if that’s too much you could abbreviate January as Jan)

Edit: @MinkishMinx I missed your above post somehow! I want the cute little dragon avatar!!! I love this concept by the way, it’s a fun little addition that I’m looking forward to seeing implemented!

Edited by Mak0