Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

What you've got up for the Personal Halls is looking fantastic, Mink! :wub: I can't wait to see them implemented (and I'll have to get onto Hubby so he can earn some ingots!)

Personal Halls are now LIVE! 

also.. introducing the Marketplace.

As promised, Imperial Harem now has the personal housing feature for our members!

All the information about Personal Halls can be found in this main post - Clan Halls | Personal Halls

The Marketplace can be found here: Skirmish | Battle | Marketplace

But! I decided to just copy and paste the relevant information here for easier reference.

images.png

| Personal Halls | 

HouseSample.png

| What are Personal Halls? |

Spoiler

The Sacred Princesses of each Clan love their people so much that they have ordained that all members get to have their personal homes. Each member is now able to create a Personal Hall which will serve as their own space in the large expanse of this project.

Each member in the lineage can create a post in this project thread that will serve as their very own home. This post will be linked below your name at the Members section above so that people can visit each other's Halls easily. 

| What can I do with my Personal Hall? |

Spoiler

This is your personal space and you can decorate it in any way you like. Some of the things you can display within your house include: 

1. Graphics you've collected 

2. A list of your very own Imperial Dragons (if you have them added to a group, you can link the group here.)

3. Your personal wishlist 

4. Your various lineage plans
5. A list of dragons you're willing to breed for others 

And basically anything else you can think of! Feel free to add your own banners / images as well. 

You could even use this space to host little things of your own. For eg, if you enjoy creating graphics, you can receive requests for customized graphics. Or if you're a writer, you could include short stories about your Imperial Dragons. It's really up to you! 

| What are Welcome Graphics? How do I get one? |

Spoiler

To make your Hall feel like a home, your Personal Hall will be equipped with a Welcome graphic. Your avatar will be decked out nicely in front of your Hall to welcome your guests. 

There will be a default version that can be used by anyone. There are two default versions for each clan (male / female avatars).

Jade Clan

ClanJadeDefault.png      ClanJadeDefBoy.png

Rose Clan

ClanRoseDefault.png      ClanRoseDefBoy.png

Sky Clan

ClanSkyDefault.png      ClanSkyDefBoy.png

You can get these by copying and pasting one of the Starter Hall forms below into a new post!

| How do I go about formatting my post? |

Spoiler

You can format your post however you want. But here's an example of what it could look like. This example is based on the Sky Clan's default Welcome graphic, but you can replace it with any other Welcome graphic. 

ClanSkyDefault.png

| Welcome to my Personal Hall |

[ You could begin with a little welcome message, an introduction about yourself etc ] 

| My Imperial Harem Family |

Link to Group: (if you have one) 

Here's a list of my Imperial Harem dragons. 

| My Breeding Pairs |

You can list our any of your Imperial Harem breeding pairs. If you're a breeder, you can also maintain your own wait list here.

| My Graphics Gallery |

You can display all of the graphics (personalized or otherwise) that you've collected in this project.
Finally, they won't all have to fight for space on your signature! 

| My Breeding Plans |

You can keep track of what color gemshard mates you need or post any lineage patterns that you're working towards. 

| My Wishlist |

If you're in need of any kind of dragons, you can place them here. For all you know, someone will see it and be your gemshard fairygodmother. You could also make requests for BSA dragons to help in creating your lineages. 

| Trivia / Misc Section |

Come up with a list of random things about yourself so your friends can get to know you better. Or you know, come up with anything under the sun or over the moon! 

This is just a guide to give you an idea / inspiration of how you could fill up your personal post. It's not a fixed format though, so feel free to change things up. You can add new sections, remove sections etc. 

| How can I personalize my Welcome image? |

Spoiler

Although everyone starts out with the default Welcome image, there will be various opportunities for you to personalize your Welcome image. By visiting the Marketplace, members can keep a look out for fun graphics. 

When you visit the Marketplace, you will be able to access a selection of little graphics such as avatars, decorations and fluff pets. Some of these are free for everyone while others are a little more rare and require gold ingots. 

Once you've found a graphic that catches your eye, simply fill in the order form at the Marketplace and post it in the thread. Do be aware that sometimes there will be a backlog of orders so do be patient with the storekeeper! 

Here are some examples of a personalized Welcome image: 

HouseSample.png    HouseSample2.png

| Are you ready to create your Personal Hall? |

If you are, here are some starter forms!

- These forms contain the bare structure for your Personal Hall as well as the default Welcome image.
- Feel free to customize the format and add / delete sections to your liking.

Simply copy and paste the form into a new post and tag @MinkishMinx so I can update the Clan Member Hall to link your post.
(You can remove my tag once I've confirmed that I've linked your Personal Hall)

Jade Clan Starter Hall 

ClanJadeDefault.png  OR  ClanJadeDefBoy.png

** Choose one based on your gender

| Welcome  |

| My Imperial Harem Dragons |

| My Graphics Gallery |

Rose Clan Starter Hall 

ClanRoseDefault.png  OR  ClanRoseDefBoy.png

** Choose one based on your gender

| Welcome  |

| My Graphics Gallery |

Sky Clan Starter Hall 

ClanSkyDefault.png  OR  ClanSkyDefBoy.png

** Choose one based on your gender

| Welcome  |

| My Graphics Gallery |

The Marketplace is currently not open for business yet. I'd like to give everyone some time to process the new Personal Halls system and get any questions clarified before we move on towards customizing the Welcome graphics.

If you'd like to window shop though: 

Banner-Market.png

Click to visit the Marketplace!

MinkPeacock.pngClanMink2.pngMinkPeacock2.png

|  Welcome to the Hall of Minkiness |

Come, come, weary traveler. Have a seat, let me pour you a cup of tea. I know exactly why you're
here. You've heard rumors of the Spirit Prince and Princesses, haven't you?

Let me tell you a story. A story of the greatest love all China has ever known.

* inspiration for special lines with a holiday dragon mate + gemshard dragon originated from
the brilliant minds of The Courts Intrigue (aka my bebes - @Rekha and @pretty_thumb!)

|  The Legendary Line |

| Breeding Rules |      

Spoiler

Offspring from my personal Legendary Line are slightly different from the regular Imperial Harem dragons and thus, have their own set of rules. 

1. Absolutely no killing / freezing / abandoning allowed.

2. This is meant to be a rare line; therefore, there is to be no gifting allowed. If you receive an egg, you're welcome to breed offspring for yourself, but you may not breed for others. 

3. Dragons in this line must mate exclusively with a CB Gemshard (of any color). This is in honor of the love and commitment that Wei and Xin shared. Do also note the specific requirement for choosing a CB mate for them.

4. All offspring from this line will award a flat rate of 8 points for the clan of the offspring's color, regardless of the gender. 

5. There is no wait list for this line. Eggs will be given out either as raffle prizes, event rewards or as random gifts. 

| Announce a Spirit Prince / Princess |      

Spoiler

A Spirit Prince / Princess has grown up!
Name: 
Clan: 

Name of Offspring: 
Color of Offspring: 

Favor Points earned: 8

Titie.png

Mortal form:

Gemshard_blue_female.png    Gemshard_blue_male.png 

Empress Dowager Xin and Xianfeng Emperor Wei

Immortal form:

Rosebud_adult.gif     Gemshard_blue_male.png 

Fairy Empress Xin and Eternal Emperor Wei

| Their Story |

Spoiler

Long before the War of the Concubines came to be, a tale of true love blossomed on the pages of 
China's history. The story of Wei - the Emperor who was so devoted to the woman he loved
that he took no concubines or lovers; and the tale of Xin - the fallen fairy that was so precious
to him that he had no place in his heart for any one else.

Emperor Wei went down in history as the only ruler to ever have just one woman in his entire
harem. Though whispers of incredulity lurked in quiet corners across the land, people only
need meet Empress Xin to realize why the concept of a faithful Emperor was not such a 
ridiculous one. Loved by all, she ruled justly and fairly beside her husband through their 
entire dynasty. She was the tenderness to his strength, the moon to his sun, the yin to 
his yang. The Emperor never passed on the chance to describe his wife as the key to his heart.

However, tragedy has a vampyric thirst, and it couldn't resist feeding on the love and the
happiness of the truly blessed. On their youngest son's birthday, Empress Xin fell drastically ill.
None of the imperial doctors could deduce the cause of the illness, and the entire kingdom fell 
into despair as they watched the life and laughter trickle from the soul of their beloved Empress.

Desperate to find a cure, the Emperor scoured the lands. For years, he searched, seeking both

medical and spiritual aid. But there was no herbalist, monk or deity that could answer his call for 
help. Finally, a missive was delivered to him.

"Come back to me." 

Four simple words felt like a clarion call. The deepest, most broken shard of his heart knew that
the day he most dreaded was at his door step. His stubborn, most headstrong wife would never
had asked him to abandon his search if not for the fact that she knew it was utterly hopeless. 
She would never have asked that he admit defeat, unless she knew it was a battle that they could
never win. No mortal could win a battle with death.

+

When he returned to the Palace, Wei knew that his fears were justified. But even though her face was stark
and white, and her breathing shallow, Xin's welcoming smile was ever as radiant. It was like a ray of 
sunshine after a long barren winter, a balm for his shattered heart. Taking the hand of his dying wife, 
Wei laid his head against her ailing heart.

"Be strong, my love. I'm not ready to be alone yet."

Xin gently laughed, as she planted a gossamer soft kiss on the top of his head. 

"You will never be alone. I'm always going to be with you."

Wei smiled through his tears, as he gently sang a lullaby to lull his wife to sleep. Even though he held
her tightly in his arms, he could feel her slipping way with every second. Suddenly an idea occurred to him.
It was sudden, and unexpected, like a sneeze. Wei wondered how he had never thought of it, but knew deep
down, that the reason why he had buried that notion before was because his loving wife would never forgive 
him if his plan came to pass. However, he knew he had to take the chance.

Kissing her ice cold lips in a silent farewell, Wei tucked her in snugly. His gaze lingered on her face, hot and searing,
as though he was trying to emboss her into his memory. He knew that regardless of how his plan unfolded, 
this would be the last time that he ever saw her in this lifetime. Come morning, one would leave the mortal realm.

As he left the room, Wei bumped into his eldest son. Gathering the teenager into his arms, he hugged him close. 

"Fu Wang, will Mu Hou be okay?" the vulnerable whisper from such a strong man broke Wei's heart.

"Qian Long, my son," Wei released his son and looked him square in the eye. "You must be strong, just as your
mother and I have raised you to be. You will accomplish what I cannot, and China will flourish under your Rule."

His son's eyes widened. "What are you going to do, Fu Wang?"

"What I must, to save your mother." Wei took a last look at his son, and turned away. 

"No!" Wei shut his eyes at the pain in his son's voice.
"No, I'm already about to lose a mother. I can't lose you as well." 

Wei hardened his heart and quickened his steps, even as his son's voice echoed hauntingly.

"You do this, and I will hate you. Father, do you hear me? I will hate you!"

+

Few men could look the God of the Underworld in the eye without flinching. But then, 
Wei wasn't just any mortal. He was the Son of Dragons, the Emperor of China. And most
of all, and most importantly, he was a man in love.

"It is not every day, that an Emperor offers me his soul for a wish." Yanluo stated tonelessly 
as his black eyes searched Wei's face with curious intent.

"She is better than the best part of me. Only Xin can raise Qian Long and his brothers to
be the leaders that China and her people need. I would be no better than a walking 
corpse if I were to lose her." 

Yanluo Wang's eyes were deep as an abyss. "Your wife will never forgive you." 

Wei was taken aback. He never expected the High King of Diyu to understand the 
reason why someone could hate another person for saving her life. 

The tips of Yanluo's mouth twitched as his eyes softened just bit. 

"There are things that even the God of Hell understand." 

At that, Yanluo nodded. "I accept your offer, Emperor Wei Lun, son of An Wang.
Your remaining years on earth will be given to your wife, and you will take her 
place in Diyu. Sign the deal in blood and it will be done."

Wei unsheathed his blade and drew a cut on his palm. Ruby red droplets of blood
stained the ground as he raised his hand to mark the parchment. 

"It is done." With a snap of his fingers, Yanluo made the parchment disappear. 
All at once, a weakness overcame Wei, and he fell to the ground, coughing and wheezing.

"Brace yourself," Yanluo Wang intoned, as he turned to depart into the darkness. "If I know 
anything about the Fairy Princess Xin, she has a temper unlike any other."

"Wh-what?" Wei could barely get the words out before he fell prey to another coughing fit.

Everything grew dark, and he waited for death to take him. As he felt his body grow 
lighter and lighter, there came a voice through the darkness, ordering him to stay.

"Wei, you idiot. Wake up and look at me. Don't you dare die before I tell you how 
angry I am with you." 

Even death could not make him disobey. Wei opened his eyes blurrily and saw the most 
beautiful sight. His wife, strong and healthy, her cheeks flushed in the same shade as a 
cherry blossom bud.

"How did - how did you know?"

Xin took a deep breath. "When Yanluo signed the contract, it wasn't just life that came back into me.
Memories of my former life returned as well. I am the Fairy, Xin Xian Nu. I was in charge
of tending the flowers in the Jade Forest but fell from grace when I wandered away, allowing the
sacred Night Blossom to wither. I was sent to earth as a mortal to learn the value of life, so that
I would cherish and protect even the smallest flower should it come under my care.

When you made the ultimate sacrifice, and gave up your life for mine, it made me realize 
what a valuable and fragile thing life can be. And how precious a gift every moment is." 

"Actually, you learned that lesson long ago, Xin Xian Nu." Xin gasped as the Heavenly Empress Wangmu
appeared in front of them, clothed in her grand regalia. 
Xin fell to her knees.

"Get up, my child," Wangmu took Xin's hands and helped her up. "When you first held your firstborn, 
I knew that you had already learned irrevocably the lesson that I hoped you would." 

"And now, this is your reward. You and your husband can pass into the spirit realm together. You 

have enough fairy essence to get you both there. But it will be a one way trip. You may 
never return to the mortal realm." 

Xin and Wei looked at each other. A silent agreement was made, before they both answered, "no." 

"It is a generous offer, far more than we both deserve," Xin said, taking her husband's hand in hers.

"But I cannot leave my children without both their parents. I will not make orphans of them. Forgive me, 
my love," she turned to Wei. "But I cannot go with you."

Though he was too weak to reply, Wei used the last of his strength to raise his wife's hand to his lips.

"Wherever I am, wherever I go. Come look for me, when you're ready. Because I will be waiting for you."

Wei never got to say the words before he breathed his last, but Xin heard them in her heart all the same.

Wangmu laughed gently, as she wiped away Xin's tears. 

"You both have passed the final test. Fulfill your responsibilities, Xin Xian Nu. When it is your time to pass, 
you will reunite with your husband in the spirit realm for all eternity. This, I promise you."

Xin's heart was so overcome with gratitude and the pain of losing her husband that she couldn't
find the words or decorum to reply. But the Heavenly Empress smiled, and with a swirl of her robes
took flight back to the skies.

After giving Wei a proper burial, Xin roused herself as she prepared for the journey home. 

"Till we meet again, my love."

| Naming Conventions & Mating Rules |

Spoiler

All descendants from either form of the Legendary Couple (both their mortal form and their immortal form) will take on the following title: 

Male: Spirit Prince 
Female: Spirit Princess

Their mate must be assigned to them as an egg. The egg must be influenced and / or precog-ed to be the right gender. 
Whatever the color the CB mate is, the Spirit Prince / Princess must accept the mate as he/she is. 

The only time a different mate can be picked is in the case of a refusal. In this case, the same process must take place with a different CB egg.

| Their Offspring |

Spoiler

2nd Generation Offspring

rzQZNuk9YGeZv6MYwL_osZCalKEncLmLn_zlBViaBwAxZYeZ6MraMw0cvUS7kTaLTr0fsSbnIixwZnOlrkJfGCrADF8OSp5rqCTI7AtVi0LXb_PE3GhPztpnaSFg-GeGneUs8OQO - Spirit Prince Yuan Fen || His mate: undecided. 

| Current Raffle |      

Spoiler

None available

images.png

The Star-Crossed Lovers 

Breeding Rules

Spoiler

Offspring from the Star-Crossed Lovers lines are slightly different from the regular Imperial Harem dragons and thus, have their own set of rules. 

1. Absolutely no killing / freezing / abandoning allowed.

2. This is meant to be a rare line; therefore, there is to be no gifting allowed. If you receive an egg, you're welcome to breed offspring for yourself, but you may not breed for others. 

3. Dragons in this line must mate exclusively with a CB Gemshard (of any color). This is in honor of the love and commitment that Wei and Xin shared. 

4. All offspring from this line will award a flat rate of 5 points for the clan of the offspring's color, regardless of the gender. 

5. There is no wait list for this line. Eggs will be given out either as raffle prizes, event rewards or as random gifts. 

Announce a Star-Crossed Offspring

Spoiler

A Star-crossed Offspring has grown up!
Name: 
Clan: 

Name of Offspring: 
Color of Offspring: 
Parents of Offspring:

Favor Points earned: 5 points 

Couple 1 - The Underworld Lovers

Mutamore_adult.png  Yanluo Wang  ||  Gemshard_green_female.png   Xiao Qian (Meng Po)

| Their Story |

Spoiler

As the ruler of Diyu 地狱 (the underworld) and the ultimate Wang 王 presiding over the 10 Courts of Hell, Yanluo 阎罗 was used to being feared by all. One day, he was presented by a truly curious case. A young lady, Xiao Qian 小谦, had snuck into hell, by the means of selling her soul to a semi devil. Although the trade of souls was a common practice, Yanluo had never seen a soul as pure and untainted.

Yanluo soon found out that she wanted to suffer the 18 levels of Hell on behalf on her father, so that he could be reincarnated. Xiao Qian showed great tenacity through the initial levels of Hell which confused Yanluo. She told him that it was her love for her father that was greater than the fear or agony of suffering. Unconvinced, Yanluo wanted to exempt her and bring her father back for his rightful punishment because as the just King of Hell, he could not tolerate the wrongful suffering of an innocent and untainted soul.

Terrified that her father would have to suffer, Xiao Qian took it upon herself to enter the next level of Hell. She was rescued by Yanluo himself just before the semi demons ripped out her tongue.

Mystified and beguiled by her. Yanluo ordained that she would spend the rest of her time in Hell as his personal Steward. He also told Xiao Qian in secret that he would give her an hour at the end of each day. If she could convince him that love was stronger than fear or hate, he would set her free.

Gradually, Yanluo fell for Xiao Qian. When he revealed his feelings to her, she told him that she started to love him from the moment he rescued her from Chamber of Hell because it revealed the beauty and compassion in his soul, that even he was unaware of.

The two of them carried on their relationship in secret but the blissful days could not last. Having discovered a change in Yanluo Wang, the other 9 Kings of Hell ordered his stewards Horseface 马面 and Cowhead 牛头 to launch an investigation, which brought Yanluo and Xiao Qian’s relationship to light.

The Kings of Hell convened and decided that Xiao Qian was sentenced to an eternity in the 18th and most agonizing level of Hell, without hope of reincarnation. Yanluo Wang fought the the first 9 Kings of Hell and managed to overpower them. However, the defeated 9 Kings reminded him that he had a duty, as the supreme ruler of Diyu.

Finally, a different punishment was suggested by the 10th King, which eventually came to be. Xiao Qian’s memory was taken from her, causing her to forget everything in her life, including her love for Yanluo. She was renamed as Mengpo, the Lady of Forgetfulness and given the duty of serving the Forgetfulness Broth to spirits before their reincarnation. She was also stationed in the 10th court of Hell - the one place in Hell which Yanluo was forbidden to enter, henceforth.

His heart turned to stone from the loss of his beloved, Yanluo Wang resumed his rule as the impartial and unswayable Lord of Diyu. Deep down, in his heart of hearts, Yanluo still loved Xiao Qian and vowed that he would remember their love on her behalf.

However, once a year on the 15th night of the 7th lunar month, the gates of Hell are opened for the Ghost Festival. Taking opportunity of the chaos, the merciful 10th King of Hell lifts Xiao Qian’s forgetfulness curse, allowing Yanluo and her to be reunited for a single night.  

| Naming Conventions |

Spoiler

Mutamores (once a year) :

Created in the image of their father, Mutamore offspring (regardless of gender) take on the title of Wang and are given a position of authority in Diyu. Their mates take on the title: “Diyu Gong (地狱公)” or “Diyu Zongnu (地狱宗女)” OR the English counterpart "Diyu Lord" or "Diyu Lady". 

Gemshards (year round):

Created in the image of their mother, the Lady of Forgetfulness, offspring are sent back to the mortal realm.

All offspring take on the title, “Diyu Qin (地狱亲) _____” OR the English counterpart, "_____ of Diyu"

| Offspring |

Spoiler

2nd Generation Offspring

None yet

Couple 2 - The Celestial Lovers

Gemshard_red_male.png  Niulang the Cowherd  ||  Soulstone_adult.png   Zhinu the Weaver

| Their Story |

Spoiler

Legend has it that the Wangmu Niangniang (the Heavenly Empress 王母娘娘) ruled the stars of the night sky. Each star had to abide by the rules of celibacy, so that they could fully concentrate on their duty of lighting the sky.

However, the Niulang Star (牛郎星) and the Zhinu Star (织女星) fell in love with each other. Their love was kept secret for decades by their friend, the Golden Ox star. But one fateful day, a beggar on earth discovered that two stars kept flickering. The Niulang Star and the Zhinu Star were so madly in love, that they got distracted. When news about this got through to Wangmu, the Heavenly Empress was incensed. She banished the Niulang Star to earth, reincarnating him as a mortal. As for the Zhinu star, she was demoted to a lowly fairy of the court with the task of weaving the clouds in the sky.

Two decades passed. The Niulang star (now known as Niulang) grew up in a poor family who toiled in the fields for a living. One day, as a boy, he rescued a drowning ox calf. He adopted the ox and together, they managed to make a livelihood out of harvesting crops. Niulang was known throughout the village as The Cowherd, and he called his ox, Brother Ox. Every night, Niulang would gaze at the stars, entranced by their beauty. And he would ask his ox, “Brother Ox, where do you think the clouds come from? Is there life among the stars?”

One night, Niulang asked the same question and was shocked when his ox replied. “Brother Cowherd, there is a fairy who lives among the stars. She is the one who weaves the clouds.”

After he got over his initial shock, Niulang learned from Brother Ox that his fairy would descend to earth to the Western Hills to gather pearls from the moonlit pool there for the Heavenly Empress’s birthday.

“If you manage to steal her cloak, she will grant you a single wish,” Brother Ox said.

Realizing that this could be the answer to his life of poverty, Niulang decided to lay in hiding in a bush beside the moonlight pool. At midnight, his breath was taken away. A beautiful fairy wearing an ethereal, flowing cloak of moonlight descended from the heavens. Removing her cloak and laying it on the ground, she dived gracefully into the pool.

“Now’s your chance. Steal her cloak!”

Niulang took the advice of his ox and stole the cloak. When the fairy emerged from the pool, he revealed himself. Her eyes went round in surprise when she saw him.

“You have stolen my cloak, Cowherd. Return it to me so that I may return to Heaven, and I will grant you a single wish.”

Niulang surprised himself by tossing the cloak into the pool. “My wish is for you to stay with me, and be my wife. For I have fallen irrevocably in love with you. I have nothing to give you, but I promise to love you till the end of my days.”

Tears welling up in her eyes, for the fairy was Zhinu, and she realized that even as a mortal, her Niulang still loved her.

“I cannot return to Heaven,” she said softly. “So yes, I will stay with you. You are now responsible for me, since you deprived me of my route back to Heaven.”

The two of them got married in a simple but beautiful ceremony. For years, they lived in happiness and had two children together. Niulang continued his life as a cowherd and Zhinu made a living out of weaving clothes that she sold in the nearby village.

One day, Zhinu came running home in a panic. Niulang had just tucked his children in bed and looked up in surprise. Worried, he took her hands in his. Crying, Zhinu revealed the truth about their past to him. Halfway through the tale, Brother Ox joined them.

“I am the Golden Ox star,” Brother Ox said. “It was my idea to descend to earth with you so that I could bring you two back together. However, it seems that Wangmu has discovered the truth.”

“Yes,” Zhinu cried. She pointed at the sky. Not a cloud was in sight.

“Since I left Heaven, no one has been weaving the clouds. This allowed Wangmu to look down to earth. She saw us, and is furious. She’s sending the Heavenly Army down to take me back to Heaven.”

“What can we do? I won’t let them take you!” Niulang jumped up and paced around anxiously. “Brother Ox, what can I do?”

Brother Ox lay down on the ground and nosed a knife towards Niulang. “I am old, my friend. My time on earth is ending. When I am dead, take my hide, Zhinu, and turn it into a cloak. In times of great need, Niulang, wear the cloak.” With that, the old Ox closed his eyes, and moved no more.

After they mourned their friend, Niulang and Zhinu followed the last advice of the old ox. Three days later, the Imperial Army descended from heaven. Catching the lovers by surprise, they grabbed Zhinu and flew up into the sky.

Yelling in anguish, Niulang pulled on the cloak of ox hide. As he wore it, he heard the voice of Brother Ox in his head. “My magic is in this. While you wear it, you can fly like a star. If you can get to Zhinu, fly away as quickly as you can. I’m faster than the Heavenly Army. You will be able to elude them.” Packing his children quickly into two baskets, Niulang lifted them up and took to the skies after his wife.

“Zhinu, wait for me. I’m coming!”

Zhinu heard Niulang’s voice and turned back. She saw him carrying their children and flying as quickly as he could towards her. “Niulang! Hurry!”

They flew higher and higher into the sky. Just as Niulang came within reach of Zhinu, the Heavenly Empress appeared. Wangmu removed a hairpin from her hair and turned it into a river that stood between Niulang and Zhinu.

“A river? That will not stand between me and my love.”

Just as Niulang attempted to cross the river, he was thrown back by an invisible force.

Wangmu smiled sadly. “You are a mortal. You may not pass the waters of Heaven. Turn back, Niulang, and live out your mortal life with your children.”

“Why do this to us?” Zhinu fell to her knees and grabbed Wangmu’s robes, sobbing.

“You knew the rules. Deities are not of the moral realm. We cannot partake in mortal desires such as love. Say your goodbyes.” And with that, Wangmu disappeared.

“No, we will not leave you.” Niulang and his children called out to Zhinu. “We will never leave you.”

The lovers gazed longingly at each other, tears falling freely. For years, the family faithfully met on opposite ends of the river every night; so close to each other, yet so far away. All of Heaven came to know about their story, and the fairies, deities and immortals all interceded for them. Finally, Wangmu relented.

Appearing before the couple, she waved her hand and summoned a floak of magpies. The magpies formed a bridge over the river, which allowed the family to finally embrace each other lovingly.

“One day, each year. This is all that I will allow. Make good use of your time together.”

From then on, Niulang and his children remained in the skies for the rest of their mortal lives. When they passed out of the mortal realm, they turned back into stars in the sky, Niulang as a star, and his children as two smaller ones on either side. Once a year, Niulang and Zhinu reunite on the magpie bridge for a day.

|  Naming Conventions |

Spoiler

Soulstones (once a year) :

Soulstone offspring are given official positions in the Heavenly Court. The titles for the offspring and their CB mates are as follows: 

Male: "Immortal _____" or "_____ Shen (神)" 

Female: "Immortal ____" or "_____ Xian (仙)" 

Gemshards (year round):

Gemshard offspring reside in the skies with their parents as stars. The titles for the offspring and their CB mates are as follows: 

Male and Female: "_____ of the Stars" or "______ Xing (星)" 

| Offspring |

Spoiler

2nd Generation Offspring

None yet

Other Star-Crossed Couples coming soon!

MinkDivider.png

Bunting3.png

Spring-Banner.png

| Spring is in the Air! |

Pilots.png

Hi there! Imperial Harem is having her very first Spring Event! Won't you come and join us for some sugary Bingo fun?

Here are all the prizes that I've unlocked so far. 

Spoiler

ignOHg40VkngVOrzAdjlWzbpqcnSPBAQ6_cclBEPaMGlJeGjNOo_uISHWV5Ihf76yiuOYG3-34g2pZIpfRNPSpASNNspl8UyUgfxN6SBqPM7McT4hDwOucXLnhnzyh9qrjKtrOIT

My Sweet Collection:
(aka all the sweets I've ever collected!)

Spoiler

The Cotton Candies:
CottonRed.png  CottonBlue.png  

The Cupcakes: 

Cupcake4.png   Cupcake3.png   Cupcake1.png

My Available Sweets

Spoiler

None at the moment!

My Individual Bingo Cards

Spoiler

Example.png   

Cangshu the Hamster (completed!)

Bunting3.png

| Previous Events |

Spoiler

Bell.pngSpringFlowersleft.pngCouple2.pngSpringFlowersright.pngBell.png

| Celebrating the Lunar Year with Mink and Tofu! | 

The festivities have begun! Do take a seat, and stay awhile.

Meet Your Doggy Host

Spoiler

TofuMink.png

Welcome, welcome to the Hall of Mink! Mink is currently not around because she's preparing to go on her little sojourn in Taiwan, but I'll be your host in her absence! My name is Wang Wang, and I'm Tofu's cousin, twice removed.

I'm so excited to welcome you and my other cousins and siblings to the Hall of Mink! See all these decorations? They were all set up by yours truly! I hope I did a good job. You see, the Year of the Dog only comes by once every 10 years so I'm not exactly experienced in being the Zodiac Mascot. 

If you think I did a good job, please tag @MinkishMinx and leave her a couple of words! Just so she knows that I wasn't off skiving. Could you do me that favor? You would? I'm so thrilled that I could just wag my own tail off! 

If you're not sure where to find the form, you can find it here!

Take a Gift Before You Leave! 

Spoiler

GiftAngbao.png

I would never let my guests leave empty handed! Before you leave, please have a red packet with blessings from Mink and me! Feel free to display it in your own esteemed hall with your other gifts!

Gifts and Messages from Visitors

Spoiler

Here's a list of gifts and wishes I've received from my dearest guests! 

@Mow

Spoiler
On 05/02/2018 at 6:20 PM, Mow said:

ppf20f5a88_02.jpg.afccc1b61173329566fa1190a52f09f0.jpg

Happy new year Wang Wang and Mink :3 and have fun on your trip!  (i know its a few days till the actuall new year but i just wanted to leave that here for our cute Doggy Host <3)

stalking pays off! 😂

@pretty_thumb

Spoiler
On 18/02/2018 at 1:43 PM, pretty_thumb said:

Bell.png Happy Lunar New Year { @MinkishMinx }! I paid you a visit! Bell.png

Forum Name: pretty_thumb
Clan: 
Sky Clan

My Tofu Dogs: 

Doggy4.png Doggy4.png

Nao Nao & Ben Ben

My Gift: 

GiftFireworks.png

Nao Nao & Ben Ben decided to give you some fireworks!

They love the event and thank you for creating it! :wub: 

My New Year Wish for you: 

Couple2.png

My wish is for you and your little family to have the best year yet!

I'm so thankful to have a friend like you. 

DividerLove.png

@TempestSea

Spoiler
On 19/02/2018 at 7:43 AM, TempestSea said:

Happy Lunar New Year { @MinkishMinx }! I paid you a visit!

Forum Name: TempestSea
Clan: Jade

My Tofu Dog:

Doggy4.png

My Gift:

GiftFireworks.png

Hoping for you and yours everything you would wish for in the coming year!

Thank you for creating such a lovely community.

@Mochi

Spoiler
On 19/02/2018 at 2:26 PM, Mochi said:

Dogpapercutting.png

Forum Name: Mochi
Clan: Jade

My Tofu Dog:

Doggy2.png

Dubu

My Gift:

GiftAngbao2.png

新年快乐

Cloudleft.pngI hope you have a lucky and prosperous new year!Cloudright.png

@Peachycupcake525

Spoiler
On 23/02/2018 at 11:23 AM, Peachycupcake525 said:

Forum Name: Peachycupcake525
Clan: Sky

My Tofu Dog:

Doggy5.png

Meyli came with me to say hi!

My Gift:

GiftOrange.png

Meyli has been perfecting her growing techniques all year so that she can share some with her friends!

I hope that things go right for you and that you accomplish the things you want most. Your hall is gorgeous! 

@JavaTigress

Spoiler
On 24/02/2018 at 9:29 PM, JavaTigress said:

Happy Lunar New Year @MinkishMinx I paid you a visit!

Forum Name: JavaTigress
Clan: Rose Clan

My Tofu Dog:

"spot"Doggy2.pngDoggy2.png"dot"

My Gift: 

GiftAngbao.png

Traditional Red Envelope ( Known in Chinese as 'hóngbāo') Filled with Money

Good Health and Good Fortune Go with you in the New Year!

AND THANKS for the fun project!

FestiveGirl.png

@kittyrules2003

Spoiler
On 25/02/2018 at 12:22 AM, kittyrules2003 said:

Fishleft.png   Happy Lunar New Year { @MinkishMinx }! I paid you a visit!   Fishright.png

Forum Name: kittyrules2003
Clan: SkyClan

My Tofu Dog:

SpringFlowersright.png  Doggy6.pngSpringFlowersleft.png

Jin ()

Little Jin is happy to see you! He had a great time

exploring your hall; don't worry, I made sure he didn't break anything!

My Gift:

GiftOrange.png

Jin sticks out his paws, holding an item to you.

Dogpapercutting.png

I hope your year is filled with good blessings! I absolutely love

the aesthetics of everything you've created! Have a great day!

@mistywolf77

Spoiler
On 25/02/2018 at 9:39 AM, mistywolf77 said:

Cloudright.png Happy Lunar New Year { @MinkishMinx }! I paid you a visit! Cloudleft.png

Forum Name: mistywolf77
Clan: Sky Clan

My Tofu Dog:

SpringFlowersleft.png      Doggy6.png      SpringFlowersright.png

~Nian Gao~

~(甜年糕)~

Hello! Misty sent me to wish you a Happy Lunar New Year! I brought a gift as well!

My Gift:

Bell.png          GiftAngbao.png          Bell.png

I wish you good fortune and good health in the new year! And lots of dragons!

FestiveBoy.png

@esse

Spoiler
On 28/02/2018 at 2:33 PM, esse said:

Cloudright.png Cloudleft.png 

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!

@MinkishMinx

Hello! I'm esse from the jade clan, visiting you with 

my trusty tofu dog, Ping! 

Doggy3.png

We're here to give you a gift add some well wishes~ 

GiftAngbao2.png

Hello, Mink!! Thank you for hosting and tirelessly working for this lineage! I imagine it must be a lot of work, but thank you for giving us this opportunity so that everyone here is able to meet and play together like this! ♥

For this coming year, I wish you find yourself in good health and prosperity, so that you can continue being a joy to everyone~

FestiveDivider.pngFestiveDivider.png

MinkDivider.png

Mink's Spring Surprise

Here's a wee little surprise for my little visitors

For the Jades

Spoiler

JadeEaster.png        JadeEasterBlue.png

JadeEasterPink.png

For the Roses

Spoiler

RoseEaster.png     RoseEasterBlue.png

RoseEasterPink.png

For the Skies

Spoiler

SkyEaster.png     SkyEasterBlue.png

SkyEasterPink.png      

Feel free to use them as your Welcome Graphics!

These sets are Spring exclusives and will go *poof* when the season ends, but if you include this secret phrase "Let's spring a Mink!" in your Marketplace request forms, you'll be able to use them as your avatars for your personal Welcome graphics all year round.

MinkDivider.png

Edited by Minkerbell

babiesprize.pngDecor4.png  JadeTempest.pngDecor4.pngbabiesprize.png 

Bunting3.png

| Welcome to my Personal Hall |

TempestSea here - One of the Infamous Seven Sea Sisters lol

First Mate (and last, we settled that right up front) to Admiral of the Grey Fleet Sir Miles Pewnatious Farnham

I am a gamer from way back (think white box D&D) a grandmother (multiple times), and lol not very good at this stuff. How do I get pictures of my dragons in here?

DividerLove.pngDividerLove.pngDividerLove.png

SpringFlowersleft.png                                                   Fox.png                                                        SpringFlowersright.png

| My Imperial Harem Family |

Gemshard_green_male.pngGemshard_green_female.png

Lu Yu Junwang 2G x Feng Mian Guifei CB

Gemshard_red_female.png Gemshard_green_male.png        Gemshard_green_female.png Gemshard_green_male.png  

Lu Qiang Gongzhu 3G x Bai Mingyu E'fu CB  Yu Dequan Junwang 3G x Xiao Lan E'fu CB

Gemshard_green_female.pngGemshard_green_male.png  Gemshard_green_female.png Gemshard_green_male.png

Yu Biming Beile 4SP x  Shui Fen Mei Guifei CB Yu Bolin Junwang 4G x Sun Ning Mei Guifei CB

Yu He Gongzhu 5G x Quan Qiu Qinwang CB   Yu Jie Junwang 5G x 

Yu Hai Junwang 6G

My Named Dragons

Spoiler

1. Bai Mingyu E'fu CB PGoTB
2. Quan Qiu Qinwang CB SBE69
3. Yu Lu Junwang 2G e4nfI
4. Yu Biming Beile 4SP zyraa
5. Yu Dequan Junwang 3G Ua0Zu
6. Yu Jun Junwang 3G xRmsu

7. Yu Hai Junwang 6G m0aQQ

8.Yu Bolin Junwang 4G celUL

9.Feng Mian Guifei CB U4d9A

10.Xiao Lan E'fu CB 8NYnR

11.Shui Fen Mei Guifei CB ccstK

12.Sun Ning Mei Guifei CB eKH2y

13.Yu Bao Hui Gongzhu 3G GAR18

14.Yu He Gongzhu 5G sGoIe

15.Yu Jie Junwang 5G LJYhY

16.Yu Biyu Gongzhu 3G ViEwg

17.Yu Jong Junwang 5G mFqlh

18.Yu Qiang Gongzhu 3G bC35g

19.Yu Chun Junwang 4G auvYA

20.Miao Honghui E'fu CB 6bsy8

Cloudleft.png                Cloudright.png

Bunting3.png

| My Breeding Pairs |

Will breed either of my pairs, but for now will be hatching all eggs on my scroll til I get a green offspring from each of them.

Lu Yu Junwang 2G x Feng Mian Guifei CB

Lu Qiang Gongzhu 3G x Bai Mingyu E'fu CB  Yu Dequan Junwang 3G x Xiao Lan E'fu CB

Yu Biming Beile 4SP x Shui Fen Mei Guifei CB  Yu Bolin Junwang 4G x Sun Ning Mei Guifei CB

Yu He Gongzhu 5G x Quan Qiu Qinwang CB   Yu Jie Junwang 5G x 

Yu Hai Junwang 6G

Bunting3.png

Spring is sprung :)

JadeEasterPink.png

My cards

Spoiler

CrewFerret.pngCrewGuinea.pngCrewRabbit.png

| Ferret Completed |                              | Guinea Pig Complete |                                   | Rabbit Complete |

CrewTerrier.png

| Terrier Completed |

Bunting1.png

My available treats

Spoiler

Egg2.png       GumdropPink.png   GumdropPink.png   Donut2.png  Egg5.png      Egg1-1.png      Egg1-1.png  Cupcake4.pngGumdropPink.png   GumdropPink.png    Donut3.png    Donut4.png    Donut4.png    Donut3.png    Donut6.pngCottonOrange.png   CottonOrange.png   Egg1-1.png GumdropPink.pngGumdropPink.png    GumdropBlue.png CottonBlue.png    Egg3-1.png   Cupcake1.png   Donut6.png  Donut1.png    GumdropPink.png    Cupcake1.pngCupcake3.png   Cupcake5.png   Egg5.pngDonut4.png    Egg3-1.png    Donut2.png   Cupcake2.png    Egg3-1.png    Egg5.pngSoda3.png   Donut3.png   CottonBlue.png  Soda1.png    Egg1-1.png   Donut6.png

Bunting5.png

All of em :)

Spoiler

Egg2.png    Donut5.png   Cupcake1.pngSoda3.png   GumdropPink.png   GumdropPink.png  Donut1.png  Donut2.png  Egg5.png   GumdropBlue.png   Egg1-1.pngCupcake3.png    Egg1-1.png  Cupcake4.png   GumdropPink.png   Donut3.pngGumdropPink.png    GumdropBlue.png   CottonOrange.png   CottonOrange.png   CottonGreen.png CottonOrange.png     CottonBlue.png    Egg1-1.png GumdropPink.pngGumdropPink.png   CottonBlue.png   Donut3.png    Donut4.png    Donut4.png    Donut3.png    Donut6.pngEgg3-1.png   Cupcake1.png   Donut6.png  Donut1.png    GumdropPink.png    Cupcake1.pngCupcake1.pngCupcake3.png   Cupcake5.png   Egg5.pngDonut4.png    Egg3-1.png    Donut2.png   Cupcake2.png    Egg3-1.png    Egg5.pngSoda3.png   Donut3.png   CottonBlue.png  Soda1.png    Egg1-1.png   Donut6.png

My Crew

Spoiler

image.png.fd07ce7000845bf4cd76199e61074cf1.png

image.png.eb9df612802412f25c3d54c84946f0f5.pngimage.png.06d1110d79af413837c5e4cf0fc86656.pngimage.png.81659024155e621e89a581d135f478d1.pngimage.png.9a8efc24aacff024e6a927d6ae43d35a.png

SpringFlowersleft.png                                                   Dogpapercutting.png                                                        SpringFlowersright.png 

JadeFox.png

Celebrating the Lunar Year with Tempest and Tofu! 

Welcome to my humble home :)

Spoiler

Meet Your Doggy Host

Spoiler

Doggy4.png

Take a Gift Before You Leave! 

Spoiler

GiftFireworks.png

Visitors I've entertained

Spoiler

pretty_thumb  MinkishMinx  esse  Mow

Gifts and Messages from Visitors 

Spoiler

Doggy4.png Doggy4.pngDoggy3.pngDoggy1.png

My Tofu Dog: 

TofuMink.png
Empress Wang Wang
"Did you know that my name means 'woof woof!' in mandarin?"

On 2/19/2018 at 1:32 AM, pretty_thumb said:

My wish for you is for health, happiness, and comfort! 

Lots of love from those around you and good vibes from the world.

I enjoy having you here and at the Courts Intrigue! 

GiftFireworks.png 

Hi there! Thank you so much for visiting my Hall of Minkiness, hehe. It's not often that we get visited by a pirate's first mate. We're honored! Plus your hall is so wonderfully decorated. You did such a great job!

May the year ahead be smooth sailing and prosperous for you!

GiftAngbao.png   GiftDecor.png

GiftOrange.png

esse:  Hello, Tempest! First of all, thank you for being the first one to give me an egg so that I can actively participate in the lineage~ The boy is doing well, and I hope you're able to get the color you want, too~

In the coming year, I hope your find yourself blessed with good fortune, so that auspicious things may come your way~

Mow:   May the winds blow always in your favor! Happy new year

| My Graphics Gallery |

sFpB3Xe.pngittyjade.png jaranimate.giflionjade.png  bymochi5.png

SpringFlowersleft.png     JadeOwl.png           SpringFlowersright.png

| My Breeding Plans |

Working on an all green stair or spiral.

SpringFlowersleft.png                                                   Panda2.png                                                        SpringFlowersright.png

| My Wishlist |

In my sig

Cloudleft.png       Dogpapercutting.png         Cloudright.png

Bunting3.png

| Trivia / Misc Section |

Yes I really am married to a pirate, we plan to retire to a catamaran and sail around the world in a few years. Anyone want a visitor lol?

Fishleft.pngFestiveGirl.pngFishright.png

| Links |

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundred_Family_Surnames

http://www.20000-names.com/male_chinese_names.htm

https://www.behindthename.com/names/usage/chinese

Panda3.pngBalloons.pngBell.pngBalloons.pngPanda1.png

FestiveDivider.pngFestiveDivider.png

image.png

Edited by TempestSea

SpringFlowersleft.pngbabiesprize.pngSpringFlowersright.pngimage.png.ecf1653f15cbcbe3395685a26870e137.pngSpringFlowersleft.pngbabiesprize.pngSpringFlowersright.png

Pretty Hall's Spring Celebration Extravaganza

SpringFlowersright.pngSpringFlowersleft.pngKitty-Princess.pngSpringFlowersright.pngSpringFlowersleft.png

"Hi, I'm Princess Xiaolian! Welcome to Pretty's corner of the kingdom."

user posted image || Pretty Hall || user posted image

Far and away from the busy life of the city, tucked into the base of a small mountainside, lies a glittering blue temple. The local villagers revere it as the Pretty Hall and send offerings to the dragons that are said to lie within. Visitors are seldom brave enough to enter the temple alone, though the ones who do are welcomed as highly honored guests. The Temple Keeper, a tiny woman with more spirit than even the bravest warrior, is known to prepare rooms for guests who accept her invitation to spend the night by the fire with her. Her name is known, though most simply call her Pretty (because of her thumb, oddly enough).

--

As you arrive near the gates of the Pretty Hall, you hear a high, girlish voice greet you from above. A small woman, dressed all in blue, rides (not very gracefully) on the back of a beautiful Gemshard. "Oh, hello! Please do come in for some cookies and drinks. The dragons have been waiting for you; they'll be so glad you're finally here! Do remove your shoes - Princess Fen nipped at the last fellow who forgot... He left in quite the hurry, though truly it was his fault for forgetting his manners in front of a dragon... Silly man. Anyhow, follow me inside, I must hear all about your journeys and the dragons you have met."

SkyEaster.png

Happy Easter from Pretty Hall! 

user posted image || About pretty_thumb || user posted image

Hi! My name is Slim Shady Erica.

I come from a long line of gunslingers and mermaids.

I'm a stay-at-home dragon who loves books.

I'm very powerful but tiny.

My husband Zidya and I both love Dragon Cave.

Current Reads: 

Goblet of Fire - J.K. Rowling

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest - Stieg Larsson

Current Songs:

Nighttime - Daveed Diggs

No Apologies - Eminem

SpringFlowersleft.pngDeer.pngSpringFlowersright.png

user posted image || Imperial Harem Dragons || user posted image

Link to Group

Spoiler

nZdX80p-vxXCB47xxd2zVcKvQopV37GelG3fc7BhazNgu3va8kLfmWkJaSlHXnurkHLY1NJqdkai4F1FZkswa62n6Bm5QZiier87w-px2gNPcRxKyVC8P8gXiIc3JsnjK2R-dfEmuU_KyZqQsJASAa2wlOxCwrfdrvd4Mx4zsKq0rZjFM5Zh3D3KgIbbjo-eKsmziNvMqb1lgvU965YZm5ejlJkscIaqVfaPUCoAXv9SDpGPXb3atXNVY31eK_y0sll1e3iquvo73jPB

Lord Kaiming Zhi Xin Lady Kaiming Zhi Xin

To request an egg from the Honored Sky Line, refer to this post.

Gemshard_red_male.png

* Lotus Master Zhu

Concubine Lei Xin

Gemshard_red_female.png

* Lotus Oracle Jia

- Consort Qi Xin

Gemshard_green_female.png

* Princess Fen Yu

- Prince Consort Fang Hua

Prince Consort Jie Yu

Gemshard_red_male.png

* Prince Mengyao Hua

- Concubine Xinyi Hua

- Concubine Jing Tian

* Princess Guiying Yu

- Prince Consort Heng Yu

Princess Meifeng

- Prince Consort Jiao Tian

user posted image || Breeding Pairings || user posted image

Gemshard_green_female.pngGemshard_red_male.png

Princess Fen Yu x Prince Consort Fang Hua

Gemshard_red_male.png Gemshard_red_female.pnguU_KyZqQsJASAa2wlOxCwrfdrvd4Mx4zsKq0rZjFM5Zh3D3KgIbbjo-eKsmziNvMqb1lgvU965YZm5ejlJkscIaqVfaPUCoAXv9SDpGPXb3atXNVY31eK_y0sll1e3iquvo73jPB

Prince Mengyao Hua x Concubine Xinyi Hua

Concubine Jing Tian

user posted image || Personal Breeding Waitlists || user posted image

OPEN

Spoiler

I would like to request a Pretty Egg!

Scroll:

Clan:

Pairing:

If you would like to personally request an egg from me, please PM or @ me on the thread.

Otherwise, I breed to the first person on the Imperial line waitlist.

Any Pairing Waitlist:

Spoiler

1. Zidya

2. Kigyptnee 

Other Waitlists:

Spoiler

Princess Fen x Prince Consort Fang Waitlist:

Spoiler

Prince Mengyao x Concubine Xinyi Waitlist:

Spoiler

1. Mochi

Prince Mengyao x Concubine Jing Waitlist:

Spoiler

Fulfilled Requests:

Spoiler

1. @Kelkelen Prince Mengyao Hua x Concubine Xinyi Hua 03/01/18

user posted image || Breeding Plans || user posted image

SpringFlowersleft.pngOwl.pngSpringFlowersright.png

Carrying on this beautiful line from @Kigyptnee

Staircase with matching partners from self

user posted image || Graphics Gallery || user posted image

QE9_x-niY6MOAdomUZIAsgTH0zKSqGy08uKcAf391MRnlSEgpVtdvIKFlOAFHZ574-GE7r4mSi0OCRwKqlQ6VR1KZCdIUqUzTrrERtRjtGcsb5Tz00OPhd2SGJ9YwyCT0f42WtiU

1z2nhqf.png

6hkd1c.pngprettythumb.png.45b56b788b8b2aecc069246d4fb819b4.png   ittysky.png 

prettythumb1.png.1ee97680072c78217adce84657607a01.png cloudskypretty.png

Spoiler

LeaderSKy.png

Sky Leader

Hall of Sky Honor

SkyDeer.pngSkyFox.png

|| Past Events ||

SpringFlowersleft.pngFox.pngSpringFlowersright.png

Lunar New Year 2018:

Spoiler

Lanternright.pngBell.pngDividerLove.pngBell.pngLantern.png

GiftFireworks.png || Pretty's Lunar New Year Celebration ||GiftFireworks.png

Doggy4.png Doggy4.png

|| Meet Your Hosts ||

Hi! I'm Nao Nao, and this is my twin brother, Ben Ben! We're known as the Trouble Twins,

though we certainly have no idea why! Teehee! We're so happy to be celebrating the Year of the Dog

with pretty_thumb here in her lovely hall. To thank her for having us as her guests, we brought lots of 

fireworks to show off and share with friends when she goes visiting for the New Year! We hope she

won't mind us practicing for the big fireworks show every night before the new year begins.

|| Take a Gift! ||

Spoiler

GiftFireworks.png

Here, take some fireworks! We hope they'll light up the night sky and remind you of us!

|| Past Visitors ||

Spoiler

TofuMink.png

Empress Wang Wang & @MinkishMinx have a place of honor in the hall!

Doggy1.png

Pippy & @Mak0 dropped by first!

Doggy5.png

Meyli & @Kigyptnee came to say hi!

Doggy2.png

Dubu & @Mochi visited for the holiday!

Doggy1.png

Peka & @HeDy arrived!

Doggy2.pngDoggy2.png

Spot, Dot, & @JavaTigress came by!

Doggy6.png

Jin & @kittyrules2003 have arrived!

Doggy6.png

Nian Gao & @mistywolf77 came for the New Year!

Doggy3.png

Yay! Ping and @esse are here!

|| Visitors' Messages ||

Spoiler

"I hope this year is full of love laughter. Thanks for being such a good friend, you are such a joy to work with! :lol: <3" - @Mak0

"I hope you have success in everything you do! You deserve it." - @Kigyptnee 

"恭喜發財 Happy New Year! May you have a wonderful and healthy year!" - @Mochi

"I wish health, luck and prosperity upon your year!" - @HeDy

"Good Health and Good Fortune Go with you in the New Year!" - @JavaTigress

"Hi there, lovely lady! Thank you for visiting the Hall of Minkiness! Your hall is decorated so very beautifully. Empress Wang Wang and I are in awe!
You are such a blessing to me and I'm really grateful to have made such a lovely friend. Thank you for being such a wonderfully supportive clan leader!" - @MinkishMinx

"I hope your new year is filled with everything you desire! Be as happy as you can be!" - @kittyrules2003

"I wish you good fortune and good health in the new year! And lots of dragons!" - @mistywolf77

"For this coming year, I hope the pretty house bustles with love and happiness, for there is no better joy than coming home in the comfort of the ones you love~ " - @esse

DividerLove.pngSkyEasterPink.pngDividerLove.png

Edited by pretty_thumb

Cloudleft.pngCloudright.png

Bell.pngSkyZidya.pngBell.png

|| Welcome to Zidya's Hall || 

Doggy3.png

Rupees says "hi!"

|| Imperial Harem Dragons ||

Gemshard_green_male.png

Offspring of Imperial Emperor Hai Long x High Concubine Tian

(Second gen)

|| Breeding Plans ||

Fox.png

~Work in progress~

|| Graphics Gallery ||

cloudsky.png

6hkd1c.pngsigsky.pngittysky.png

Imperial-Harem-Sky-Clan.jpg

Edited by pretty_thumb

@TempestSea - I've linked your post! (: Congrats on your new home! 

The Marketplace's custom requests are currently closed for now but feel free to repost your form once I've announced that it's open! 

@pretty_thumb - I've linked both Zidya's and your posts. Welcome home, you two! 

Hide contents

I'd Like to place an order for an Avatar!

Name: JavaTigress
Clan: Rose

Current Welcome Image: Default  

What would you like to buy? 
Name of Design: Imperial Harem Classics - Barber Shop, Brown hair Female

3 minutes ago, TempestSea said:

oops - sorry got excited there lol

Hehe no worries at all! I've edited that post to make it more obvious that it isn't open yet. :lol: Should have done that in the first place! 

@JavaTigress - Oops, like I told TempestSea, the Marketplace isn't open for custom requests yet. Sorry, I should have made it more obvious. I'll make an announcement before I open it, but first, I need to proofread and check a few things -- right after I finish a pile of laundry that I've been putting off all day. 

Edited by MinkishMinx

I have a question? HOW do I get ingots for buying stuff?

@MinkishMinx you don't happen to still have the graphic I earned for the skirmish, do you? I thought I had it saved but I can't find it anywhere. :(

3 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

I have a question? HOW do I get ingots for buying stuff?

You get Ingots by earning Favor Points either through breeding or by doing one of the other General Favors listed in this section

For every 5 Favor Points you earn, you will get 1 gold ingot. 

1 minute ago, pretty_thumb said:

@MinkishMinx you don't happen to still have the graphic I earned for the skirmish, do you? I thought I had it saved but I can't find it anywhere. :(

I'm sure I've got it saved somewhere. I'll hunt it down and will PM it to you! 

Edited by MinkishMinx

2 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

You get Ingots by earning Favor Points either through breeding or by doing one of the other General Favors listed in this section

For every 5 Favor Points you earn, you will get 1 gold ingot. 

Ah! MK! Thank you! Guess I will have to earn some more favor then!

Just now, JavaTigress said:

Ah! MK! Thank you! Guess I will have to earn some more favor then!

No worries! (: There are some nice freebies available as well, so don't worry. Not every graphic in the marketplace will cost ingots. 

15 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

No worries! (: There are some nice freebies available as well, so don't worry. Not every graphic in the marketplace will cost ingots. 

I am unclear how I edit stuff.... or maybe I ought to wait to edit it, til I ACTUALLY have some dragons to add.

1 minute ago, JavaTigress said:

I am unclear how I edit stuff.... or maybe I ought to wait to edit it, til I ACTUALLY have some dragons to add.

Do you mean edit the Welcome graphic or edit the content of the post? 

If you're referring to the graphic, I'll be the one doing the editing for customization requests (if they're open). Once the graphic is done, I'll PM it to you and you can just copy and paste it into the post. 

If you're referring to the content, it's not compulsory to list out your dragons. It's your Personal Hall, so you can choose to do anything with it. 

2 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

Do you mean edit the Welcome graphic or edit the content of the post? 

If you're referring to the graphic, I'll be the one doing the editing for customization requests (if they're open). Once the graphic is done, I'll PM it to you and you can just copy and paste it into the post. 

If you're referring to the content, it's not compulsory to list out your dragons. It's your Personal Hall, so you can choose to do anything with it. 

Though From what I read I am free to  list out my breeding pairs for the project, for example, if I wish.

But yes, I meant the info on there.

I bred a Gold with a naughty code OoO

Was planning on keeping it originally, but I'm going to try to trade it for CBs I need for this and the court's intrigue. Hopefully the new owner will be able to appreciate the code better than I can XD

15 minutes ago, Ariento said:

I bred a Gold with a naughty code OoO

Was planning on keeping it originally, but I'm going to try to trade it for CBs I need for this and the court's intrigue. Hopefully the new owner will be able to appreciate the code better than I can XD

Oh my! How naughty was it? I think I actually own a couple of naughty codes. I somehow managed to unintentionally get them and couldn't find trades.. so I ended up keeping them. I didn't really know what to do with them once they grew up, so I just gave them generic names. Now, I'm hard-pressed to remember who they are.. although I'm pretty sure one of them was a CB silver. 

21 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

Though From what I read I am free to  list out my breeding pairs for the project, for example, if I wish.

But yes, I meant the info on there.

Yup, yup, it's completely up to you! 

Edited by MinkishMinx

Well, I wanted to make a personal hall, but then my browser decided that me clicking backspace meant go back a page because the forum decided I wasn't actually in the typebox. I hate this forum software. :V

Anyway, I made a group and that's the important part: https://dragcave.net/group/42889

6 minutes ago, Guillotine said:

Well, I wanted to make a personal hall, but then my browser decided that me clicking backspace meant go back a page because the forum decided I wasn't actually in the typebox. I hate this forum software. :V

Anyway, I made a group and that's the important part: https://dragcave.net/group/42889

Oh dear, I'm sorry that happened to you! The forum can be pretty untrustworthy sometimes. What you could do is just copy and paste the Starter Clan code into a post, publish and save it, and then you can take your time to edit the post from there (while making sure to save the content every once in a while). 

I can't tell you how many times I've lost A TON of updates / changes that I made to the main post just because I hit backspace or CTRL+Z a little too enthusiastically. 

Did you want me to link the group in lieu of a Personal House post? I can do that in the meantime, until you manage to get a Personal Hall post up. 

ETA: 

Just now, Guillotine said:

That would be great, thank you!

Done! Just @ / tag me whenever you're ready and I'll link your Personal Hall post. 

Edited by MinkishMinx

RoseMak0.png

rose_banner_by_mishizoko.png

Panda2.png

~•~MAK0’S MANSION IN THE MOUNTAINS~•~

In a frigid land where the warm weather only spans the length of three moon cycles, resides a range of vast mountains. There are none like them located anywhere else, they are powerful with magic integrated into them down to their very core. Beautiful and dangerous all at once. While other mountains erode down to hills over time these mountains are unchanging, rising defiantly into the sky. The land in between the mountains varies, housing a variety of environments and creatures as ancient as the mountains themselves. Some hold glaciers, while the next one over can house a luscious valley pocketed with hot springs. It is in between two of the tallest mountains where a thick forest grows, composed of a diverse species of trees and plant life. The forest fills the entirety of the valley except for at the base of one of the mountains is a calm lake who’s surface resembles a sapphire, clear and blue. Nestled in between the forest and the lake is a large, Victorian mansion surrounded by a perfectly kept garden. The gardens entirety consisting of vibrant, red roses with well maintained paths, all leading to the pillared courtyard and the grand entrance of the mansion. 

As you approach with the intent of entering, you glance upon the pillars with a thoughtful eye, noticing that each one has carefully engraved images that tell a story. But those are tales for a later time. Upon entering the home, you enter a grand foyer. The first thing that catches your attention is the chirping of Pygmy and Magelight Dragons that playfully fly from perches hanging from the tall ceiling specifically designed for them. The next is that the roses from the gardens outside are inside the mansion as well. While they are trimmed and controlled outside, inside they seem to have full reign of the ceiling and walls, growing on vines. 

From your position you can glimpse into the rooms immediately around the entrance. One of the rooms is filled with books and scrolls, while another has gorgeous paintings of all different styles and subjects. As you admire the spectacle around you, a low growl resonates down one of the hallways. Whipping around to face the source you see a Gemshard Dragon prowling towards you. It is obviously male, an abnormally large male with a fierce gaze and sharp antlers at that. Its scales are blood red and gleam like rubies. Fear instantly seizes you, you stumble a few hurried steps back never taking your eyes off the dragon. Your feet fail you, though, and you stumble, falling on your rear. The dragon stops a few short steps away from you, and silently curls its lips away from its white fangs. Your body goes limp, for you fear these are your last moments. Bracing for your inevitable demise, you close your eyes. The sweet, yet firm voice, that follows nearly startles you as much as the ferocious dragon hovering over you.

“Xiaotong, you know this isn’t how we treat our guests,” the voice says chidingly.

Opening your eyes, you visibly relax seeing the Gemshard Dragon retreating up one of the staircases, stopping at the top by the side of a young woman. The dragon, who you now know is Xiaotong, turns back to focus his glare down at you. Even at a distance he is no less intimidating. The woman lays a loving hand on his side before making her way down the stairs to greet you, Xiaotong never wavering from her side. Having recovered some, you take in the woman properly. She is not tall, actually very much on the shorter side. Her hair is a light auburn and falls down her back in messy waves and a top her head is a delicate but beautiful, gold circlet with rubies somehow crafted to resemble roses. Her attire consists of black riding pants and boots with a gold dress embroidered with intricate red roses. The dress has long sleeves that end it triangle-like points above the top of her hands and the length of the dress falls just above her ankles with slits down the front, back, and sides to allow for quick movements that are unhindered. To finish off her look, is a slender sword sheath attached to her waist. You can’t see the blade but the hilt of the sword resembles two Gemshard Dragons, like Xiaotong.

The woman joins you in the foyer and gives a warm, welcoming smile. Her green eyes quickly analyze you, deeming you truly a guest and not a threat to her forest or her mountains. She extends her hand to eagerly shake yours.

“Welcome to my home, I know you must have traveled far to come here. You also must be quiet an extraordinary individual, for it takes a special kind of creature to survive these mountains. My name is Mak0, one of many Dragon Keepers you shall find in this world and also an honored member of the Imperial Harem, the Rose Clan to be more specific. Kind of explains the decor,” She takes a breath to go on but hesitates as she notices your confused expression, “How rude of me. Come, let us sit in the great room. You’ve journeyed far and while you regain your strength, I shall tell you one of my favorite tales, for I myself, am honored to be apart of it.”

You move to follow her but Xiaotong steps in front of you. You’ve, yet again, earned one of his ever pleasant snarls. 

Looking amusedly over her shoulder, Mak0 says helpfully, “You must bow, my dear. Xiaotong is a Prince of the Rose Clan and as such deserves respect. And make no mistake, he will demand it.”

You blink a few times, because surprisingly you’ve never had to bow very many times in your life. Realizing that this is a simple solution to the angry Prince Dragon in front of you, though, you give your best attempt at bow and mumble an apology to Xiaotong for not giving your respects sooner. It feels awkward but your fumbled bow and apology seems to have satisfied him, for he gives a curt nod of his head and turns to follow Mak0 into the great room. 

“He really is a delight, I promise. Once he warms up to you, Prince Xiaotong is quite a joy to have a conversation with. Quite the chatter box he is,” Mak0 says playfully before seating herself and gesturing for you to take the other. Xiaotong seats himself on an exquisite, plush rug that is beside Mak0’s chair.

“Now, make yourself comfortable. You’re journey, though difficult, will be well worth it. My home in these mountains is one of many marvelous lands residing here. I will tell you my stories, then give you a map of the mountain range, so you can create your own tales to tell and find your own place....” 

~•~SCROLL OF GEMSHARDS~•~

Imperial Harem Gemshards

~•~HALL OF ART~•~

ljkm9.png

cloudskymak.png

KittyGemshard.png         Kitty-Chinese-Hat-2.png

Dogpapercutting.png

~•~ROYAL OFFSPRING x MATES~•~

Prince Xiaotong Hua x Concubine Kihara

~•~ROYAL PAIRINGS OPEN FOR~•~

~•~BREEDING REQUESTS~•~

Prince Xiaotong Forum:

I’d like an offspring from Prince Xiaotong!

Name:

Scroll:

Egg or Hatchie:

Gender preference (if applicable): 

Color Preference (if applicable):

Waitlist

1. pretty_thumb

2. ——————

3.——————

~•~CB GEMSHARDS UP FOR ADOPTION~•~

I catch CB Gemshards very regularly and if you need help acquiring CB mates just let me know! I’ll be able to get you at least one CB Gemshard within hours of placing your request and myself accepting it. 

CB Gemshard Request List

Empty

Panda3.png

~•~WISHLIST~•~

One of each offspring from all available  lines. I have a long way to go:rolleyes:

~•~TOFU EVENT~•~

Doggy1.png

•Meet Pippy•

“Hello, my friends! I am so very excited to representing Mak0 during this event! Here have this gift. I hope you absolutely adore it as much as I do you!”

•Pippy’s Gift•

GiftAngbao2.png 

•Gift’s Received From Others•

GiftAngbao.png - From Mink <3

SpringFlowersleft.png          SpringFlowersright.png         Panda1.png

Edited by Mak0

24 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

Oh my! How naughty was it? I think I actually own a couple of naughty codes. I somehow managed to unintentionally get them and couldn't find trades.. so I ended up keeping them. I didn't really know what to do with them once they grew up, so I just gave them generic names. Now, I'm hard-pressed to remember who they are.. although I'm pretty sure one of them was a CB silver. 

One letter away from the f-bomb (and the incorrect letter could be read as the correct letter). If I end up keeping him I'm going to give him the name I planned on from before he was laid (Gilded Prince). I have enough 2g Snow Angels to get the checker to 4g (waiting on a gift of a 2g gold). He's 3g and the firstborn of my first ever gold dragon, so I don't mind keeping him, but I'm hoping he's valuable enough to get some sweet sweet favor points/francs/cb mates out of it.