Andromen

White and Nebula Dragons

So, when I saw a Nebula Dragon for the first time, I fell in love with it and wanted to get one. I got one from the AP. From there, I also took my White Dragon. Now, considering how much I love those two breeds now and want to breed them, how high is the chance of me getting a hatchling (if the White Dragon will be a female)?

And, I'm on another forum where someone, who is also a DC member, has said something about 'dragons that are capable of BSA are uncommon' which makes me wonder - are White Dragons capable of any of the BSA?

Should also note this: since I'm new to the forum, I might have put this thread on the wrong board. I ask any 'site veterans' to tell me if I have created this in the wrong board. Thanks in advance!

White's have Ward BSA. I have no idea what the ratios would be.

First of all, to answer the last question yes. These types of questions belong in the Help section of the forums. Now to answer the original question. Are they both the same gender? If they are, they'll unable to breed. It also depends on the dragon, I believe those dragons are common/uncommon so they'll most likely will breed but sometimes no egg will be produced. Only if they reject each other will they be available as a pair 

Also, you should check if either or both dragons has a lineage or not. If you want to get the prettiest result (in most people's opinion), one that focuses JUST on those two breeds you love, you'll want to start with a caveborn or lineage-free Nebula and White. (If you don't have any, let me know and I'd be glad to catch you a couple, or breed you two Gen2s from my own scroll that would pair to make a lovely G3 Nebula x White checker.) :)

For what it's worth, in general, there's no way to tell for sure how likely it is that you''ll get an egg, or which breed of egg, because it's influenced by so many hidden factors, like the ratios. 

Edited by Lurhstaap

Woah so many replies..

Also yeah, I thought it was on the wrong board haha.

The thing about White's Swift Arrow (the White Dragon) is - I don't yet know their gender. My Nebula Dragon is a male, so I can only hope that White is a female..

And, I suppose I could share the eggs, what I do know is that a lot of different dragon breeds are involved with them so they're not pure Nebula or pure White (That's a very generous offer, Lurh, but I'm constantly at the max egg limit, I can only get one right now, so I don't really know if that'll work haha).

It's also very exciting that I randomly got an egg that has a BSA lol.

Thanks for all the help, people!