sh20000sh

First bingo of this year by sh20000sh

Round 3

Regular Bingo

R6 : PB Black dragon whose lineage includes at least one alt. 

I do have some black alts but none are PB lineage. Note to self: need to fix that.

R7 : Three water element dragons.

Bingo!

https://dragcave.net/view/IYoV

https://dragcave.net/view/U4PIh

https://dragcave.net/view/ZVCKQ

Co-op Bingo

O1 : 2-3 people make team. Each team member post same creature from different biomes. For example, Dark green dragon from Jungle and Forest. Breed that once used in here can't be reused by other team and don't use creature that could be found from all habitats nor holiday breeds.

Little lost with co-op: what dragons are still available to use and who is still available for the co-op?

On 1/18/2018 at 6:46 PM, dragongirl02 said:

Little lost with co-op: what dragons are still available to use and who is still available for the co-op?

Anagallis is filled

Lunar herald is filled

Monarch is filled

People not in a group: Themod444, tkt1780, Tinibree, dragongirl02, Lagie

Breeds from multiple but not all six habitats: aeon wyvern, albino, almerald, baikala, balloon, bolt, brimstone, candelabra, crimson flare pygmy, dark green, dark myst pygmy, daydream, diamondwing, flamingo wyvern, green, guardian, harvest, hellfire wyvern, honey drake, khusa, mint, nebula, nexus, Nilia pygmy, nocturne, plated colossus, common pygmy, red, scimitar-wing wyvern, seasonal, spinel wyvern, spirit ward, stone, striped, striped river, sunsong amphiptere, terrae, tetra, two-headed lindwyrm, undine, water walker

Of the remaining, mint is probably easiest, with five locations to choose from.

Edited by Dirtytabs

I don't think @Lagie is in a group, yet, either. Mints should be good for her. ;)

14 hours ago, Naraku said:

Secret Bingo!

Which one was it? Just would like to know which riddle I can stop looking at XD

I kinda spotted something in one place, and found eleven things elsewhere, but can't make anything out of that yet.

6 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Which one was it? Just would like to know which riddle I can stop looking at XD

I kinda spotted something in one place, and found eleven things elsewhere, but can't make anything out of that yet.

sh20000sh's avatar without considering the colored dots in it. ;)

F15 : Any breed whose name was mentioned in previous bingo.(until 8PM DCT)

It looks like nobody found it yet, but there also is something hidden in last flash post.

Edited by sh20000sh

Mentioned in previous Bingo? As in, the last Bingo as hosted by Tinibree, or a breed from Round 2, or...?

3 hours ago, LibbyLishly said:

Mentioned in previous Bingo? As in, the last Bingo as hosted by Tinibree, or a breed from Round 2, or...?

No answers forthcoming, so let's go with the Xenowyrm from Round 2. F15 Bingo.

F15:
Bingo!
https://dragcave.net/view/IpB3D

As for co-op I’m trying to find something that works I may be over thinking it. Was multi tasking last night. 
Here are two things I came across that:
Do all dragon have to have the same colorations? (Like nebula have blue, red, green & purple color variation. )
Also can CB that where grabbed before the location split happen be used? 

*sighs* over the forums wacky behavior, I keep forgetting I need to request the desktop version every time I copy/paste on my cell to the forum. The mobile site never seem to paste properly and just wind up damaging the pasted information.

2 hours ago, dragongirl02 said:

Do all dragon have to have the same colorations? (Like nebula have blue, red, green & purple color variation. )
Also can CB that where grabbed before the location split happen be used? 

No for both questions. Which means you can use Copper or Pyralspite. Which their color are depends on their biomes. And I think there are enough multi biome breeds without counting "Cave" biomes.

4 hours ago, LibbyLishly said:

Secret bingo?

It isn't secret bingo in this point.

7 hours ago, LibbyLishly said:

And for this, breed that mentioned in this bingo. Which started in January 1.

7 minutes ago, sh20000sh said:

Which means you can use Copper

Except that you excluded breeds that can be found in *all* biomes, didn't you?