Generation: Cave Born / 1

Lineage Link: Lineage

Fighting Alongside!

Dragon 1's Name: Siege Royale
Linage Link: Siege Royale
Dragon 2's Name: Sienna Royale

Lineage Link: Sienna Royale

Are you willing to breed them for others?: Yes

Bred them for the first time and they've produced a sweet little offspring. If anyone wants to join Team Yellow and would like this little one, just send me a PM! Go Team Yellow!

@Mow My apologizes I didnt post your dragons as Breeding pairs, for some reason I missed that, they are now officially on the list as a breeding pair as well as registered.

@MinkishMinx Sienna has been added to Team Yellow's roster of dragons as well as her and Seige being considered the first breeding pair of yellow!

Fighting Alongside!

Dragon 1's Name: Rhaegar de Miranoce Royale

Linage Link: Rhaegar

Dragon 2's Name: Rhaella de Miranoce Royale

Lineage Link: Rhaella

Are you willing to breed them for others?: Yes!

Their offspring will be the new mate for my picky challenger ;) shall i announce her when she hatches?

29 minutes ago, Mow said:

Fighting Alongside!

Dragon 1's Name: Rhaegar de Miranoce Royale

Linage Link: Rhaegar

Dragon 2's Name: Rhaella de Miranoce Royale

Lineage Link: Rhaella

Are you willing to breed them for others?: Yes!

Their offspring will be the new mate for my picky challenger ;) shall i announce her when she hatches?

Ooh they have lovely names! 

@MinkishMinx Congrats on the second gen there! Little Skylar is now registered and ready to join the cause of Yellow Team!

@Mow MinkishMink is right, those are some really pretty names for the beautiful Royal Blues! Im excited to see the next challenger.

Also a question, do you all wish to see the Blue, Yellow, and Red Teams have more... customized or meaningful names? Since you two are from Blue and Yellow respectively, I'd love to hear any idea for a theme or name suggestion!

Edited by Winterspheonix

One final thing.

TO THE VICTOR GOES THE SPOILS

What are you offering?: 2Gen Golden Wyvern

For which award?: Agility Award

Are you active on Dragon Cave?: Yes

Edited by Winterspheonix

Oops sorry for the late response! I like our current color names because they feel like the kind of names that sports teams would have. But I wouldn't mind seeing some themed ones too! 

I'm usually bad at coming up with names u.u i cant think of any other names (besides team magma or ice xD) but it's okay with me if we stick with blue/yellow!

@Mow Im excited to see your little egg grow up! Also yeah we can keep the names as they are then!

@Narrae Welcome to the Blue team! Your dragon has been signed up and I'll get you on that list! Hopefully we can get you a 5th gen soon ;v;

Edited by Winterspheonix

So I have always always always loved my Royal Blues, and I have been searching for a way to get them into a nifty little lineage. I would LOVE to join this!

[color=purple][b]I want to join the Royale![/b][/color]
[b]Scroll name:[/b] Rekha
[b]Team:[/b] Royal Blue!
[b]Do you wish to be put on the Waitlist?[/b] Yes, 2nd Gen please.

[color=green][b]Fighting Alongside![/b[/color]
[b]Dragon 1's Name:[/b] The Royale Prince
[b]Linage Link:[/b] https://dragcave.net/lineage/bV9fe
[b]Dragon 2's Name:[/b] The Royale Princess
[b]Lineage Link:[/b] https://dragcave.net/lineage/efEBi
[b]Are you willing to breed them for others?:[/b] Yes

KR_newdragon3fnew.png
Dragon name: The Royale Prince
Generation: 1st
Lineage Link: https://dragcave.net/lineage/bV9fe

KR_newdragon3fnew.png
Dragon name: The Royale Princess
Generation: 1st
Lineage Link: https://dragcave.net/lineage/efEBi

And they already have their first born, so I will announce them once they have hatched and gendered and have been named!

Edited by Rekha

@Rekha Hey Rekna! Welcome to blue team! You're Royale pair will be registered in a moment I'll get you listed for a 2 gen on the wish list! Thanks for joining! ^v^)/

Of course am glad to be here. I have peeked a couple of times but didn't know if I wanted to try team yellow or blue out but my blues were calling to me and I had The Prince and The Princess waiting and just added Royale to their names.

I see! Yeah we got quite the small army starting up in Blue! XD But hey I'm very glad to have you and all the other members here. I'm also excited to see that little 2 gen egg~

Hehe I haven't had a Royal Blue egg on my scroll in a while, I am very excited to see it there and to see where this will go! I plan on doing an EG and I am so in awe of that beautiful 5th gen that was posted.

Edit: Am I allowed to have more than one CB Pair so that I can work on my EG and not only rely on bloodswaps?

Edited by Rekha

@Rekha You are certainly allowed more than one pair! But there is a bonus on bloodswapping (well an award for it) but yes you dont have to worry about relying solely on bloodswapping! Also EGs fit perfectly here! ;v;/

Yay okay good. I fully intend to bloodswap as well but figured helping grow my own lineage could work too. Thank you!

Welcome! Yeah both options work, I'm not going to force people to rely on bloodswap cause that would require a LOT of people. It's a kinad bonus thing. XD

Edited by Winterspheonix

I am so hoping we get a LOT of people so that we can create some amazing blood swaps. That will be so fun!

Same here! I also hope for red Team and Yellow team to get some members too! It'll be cool to have a lot of members to bloodswap and such though! I myself am working to get some little hatchis for people to adopt~ (Kingcrownes seem to like hiding though XD )

Edited by Winterspheonix

Well now I have a place to donate the kingcrownes I see. Yay just more reason to grab eggs and scroll lock myself lol. 

Haha that would be nice! (Oh gosh the scroll locked struggle is real)

I might try to figure out how to help our Red Team as well, though I have the right dragons for that~