Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JustCat

Hello!

Hello, I'm new in a Dragon Cave, and I like the dragons and animals. :)  But why can't I the egg to hatch? 

Hello and welcome! Eggs and dragons need views to hatch, without them they can't hatch and grow up. Clicks, while they are nice to have because they're worth a lot of views, are not necessary for growth; there are lots of dragons that have grown up with zero clicks. I recommend adding your eggs to fansites, many members, including myself, use them to raise my dragons. Here is the list of active fansites you can choose from; I use Valley Sherwood, Silvi's Lair, and Allure of Neglected Dragons. I don't add my dragons to fansites unless they have 5d23h left, minimum. Dragons added to fansites when they're too young increases the chances of them getting softshell (sickness) and dying. I recommend waiting until your eggs are at 6d15h minimum before adding them to fansites. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

purpledragonclaw told information that you need. but for me, I add eggs right after I caught/bred with some probability with being sick as I always forget to add them. I use only one hatchery - Allure of Neglected Dragon - to make them hatch.

Hello! I am Luna!

I am looking for help,my eggs keep dying (even though I have posted the links to them around,and people click on them) could someone recommend a good hatchery so my eggs will  hatch,I really would like to see what they turn out to be! 

Hello and welcome to the Dragon Cave forums! I hope you enjoy your stay.

@LunaNightfury The Allure of Neglected Dragons and Sherwood Valley are hatchery sites that I often use. However, be sure to only put your eggs in when their time before death is less than 6 days. Otherwise, they are likely to get sick!