cefren_

Guardian of Nature Summon

I having difficulties to summon my third GoN dragon. I summoned the first at April 30, the second at June 19 and since then I don't missed any possible summon opportunity, but it's always end up with a fail. Since the second succesfull summon the quantity of my full trio sets are doubled, at the moment I have 8 set, and a bit more Ice and Thunder (I read on the GoN wiki page that increasing the number of trio sets on the scroll increase the chance of the succesfull summoning, idk if it's really true). How does the summoning mechanics looks like? I have the same chance with every egg (but also modified by the quantity of trio sets on the scroll), or it will be harder and harder to summon, after I got 1 or 2  egg succesfully summoned before? And somebody does have the same experience that the summon was failure for such a long period like in my case? (it's like a half year of failed tries now since the second egg.)

When summon came out some people tried for three years before getting one. (think I went 2)  There is always a high fail rate.  Yes more SETS of trios increase your chances, TJ09 said so.  but they have to be a set of all three, having extras of one or even two does not help.  It is a very small chance increase.  The success rate is always the same, just bad luck that you haven't gotten the last one yet.  Honestly, getting two so easy is actually pretty rare.  just keep trying.

Edited by DragonLady86

Yeah, I know that it's need to be a full set to count, I just mentioned as extra that I have more (I will try to get more magmas to make those ices and thunders count too :D ). Well, thank you, I had no idea that the summon chance is that low, I will be thankfull for the fast summoning of the first two and more patient for the third, thank you for your reply and time! :D  

Thank you, that's really nice of you! :D Well, I have a CB pair of them and some other magmas from a lineage project so I think I can breed enough for complete the missing sets, I just stopped to breeding them because I needed all my egg slots for the holidays. :D But you're really nice, thank you again! :)