Sheriziya

Garland (Christmas 2017) Breeding plans

Looks like Garland goes well with various mates! :rolleyes:

Starting to feel excited for the mass breeding of 2G Garlands with so many beautiful lineages... XD

Screenshot_2017-12-29-13-22-20.png.8e3e817ba21f129c6cd36fd634402fd0.png

I think I like them best with thalassas, actually. The cool tones, posing and darker color near the middles give a good sense of balance.

I'm honestly really surprised Water Walkers look so great with them! I'm not a fan of Water Walkers myself, but wow, they look wonderful with Garlands! :D I also like how Summer Seasonals look with them. (Gaia is still by far my favorite though!)

On 28.12.2017 at 3:02 PM, Chocolatefountain said:

Gaia seem really match to her :wub: Gold Shimmer checker also looks great, but not capable to do this... XD

ffc3d62dd1487a31f2c68a605acae510.png 674b193b6858be402224e23eec0887ab.png

Nothing posted so far has been able to top these, imo :wub: That said, Garlands also look great with Almeralds and Khusas.

I tend to love Lunars with everything, and while the Gold and Blue ones look nice, the overall impression is underwhelming compared to what I imagined. Other pairings I quite like, however, are with Green Nebulas, Striped Rives, and Bolts. I wonder how they'd go with Imperial Fleshcrownes or (Alt) Undines!

21 minutes ago, Aie said:

I wonder how they'd go with Imperial Fleshcrownes or (Alt) Undines!

Boop.

image.png.a5c3c4524a289e1e6d05bbfb0855c91d.png 

image.png.afa309cc535980fcec42a0208e8b893b.pngimage.png.2f719c35025909c9eef4da5a6bb22af8.png

So many pretty options, but I have to say I love the Gemshards most of all! I can't decide which colour I prefer though. Now to go and pick up some Gemshards to breed with!

Gaia, Gold, Gold Shim/Tin, Green Neb, Pebble, and Terrae work best imo.

I'm gonna go ahead and just say they look good with practically every single dragon in the cave. :D

Such a beautiful and easy dragon, I am in love <3

I like them with Purples. I did a test breeding and it auto'd (oops) or I'd link to it, but the green and gold accents tie them together well. And the Gaias are perfect, of course.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/2ou8b

Totally this. Those poses are almost a perfect match. The only holiday/non-holiday pair where the poses match even better is purple x ribbon dancer, IMHO. (Only their colors are atrocious together, while mageia x garland looks pretty decent.)

Dear God. So many gorgeous possibilities. I really like them with Gold and Gold Lunar, Gaia, Anagallis, Khusa, Snow, Holly, alt Undine... I was expecting to like them with red or green Fire Gem best, but the blue is actually the most striking to me. It's like a Christmas Eve kind of look. They're not matching with stuff like silver Lunar and Celestial as well as one might expect because, as a Fire type, they're a -warm- white, and most of the other white dragons are cool whites. 

Edited by Lurhstaap

Did anyone try Garlands and Blue Zyumorphs or Zyumorphs in general?

Edit: Oooooh! Or Garlands and Omens!

Edited by Shokomon

On 31/12/2017 at 5:50 PM, Shokomon said:

Did anyone try Garlands and Blue Zyumorphs or Zyumorphs in general?

Boop.

Fz7oGYV.png V5QLyF2.png 

Z1wpTzM.png 54nDiiQ.png

vS2cH53.png 9msu4ee.png

Here's what they'd look like with Sinos (+Yellows:)

brJjUGO.png

Here's another favourite of mine: Balloons

0SKXUxC.png

I started with red copper and Candelabra for my first two. Can't wait to do Anagallis on the next round. Haven't decided what the fourth attempt will be. But man, I'm going to be hoarding these SO aggressively next Christmas, I swear. Definitely my favorite Christmas dragon. I'll definitely be breeding a Garland x Holly line too, and probably Garland x Snow. 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/CXuvJ

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Gl3wB

On 1/1/2018 at 4:33 PM, lovecats99 said:

Boop.

Fz7oGYV.png V5QLyF2.png 

Z1wpTzM.png 54nDiiQ.png

vS2cH53.png 9msu4ee.png

Here's what they'd look like with Sinos (+Yellows:)

brJjUGO.png

Here's another favourite of mine: Balloons

0SKXUxC.png

These are lovely! Thank you! They look pretty good with Zyus! Especially Blue, Black, and White.

Yeah, I never would have suspected it, but the Zyu pairing I'm really going for is Black! 
Definitely going to do Red Copper as well, seeing as my Garlands produce Reds (both snagged from the Forest -- forgot to consider I might want variety in their biomes!)
But Gold Teimarr looks sooooooo nice...I can't resist.

Oooh, they did it!  Look at this beautiful behbeh!

Edited by Kelkelen

Garlands look good with 80% of dragons in the cave... o.o

I can tell this will be a dragon I will collect a lot.

Edit: And here is my contribution:

Risensong x Garland.png

Edited by natli

To everyone who likes the Gaia x Garland idea, I'd be willing to contribute to that (I'd obviously be on the Gaia side). Once my scroll opens up (I'm egg locked) I'll get started today. I have 2 Male Gaia, so this should work perfectly.

Edit: I can also do Mageia apparently :)

Edited by warriorjames