Moonlight_Eevee

❄️ Let it Snow Team Ice! DC 2107 Event ❄️

Message added by Earth Gurl

Hello, everyone! Glad to see you are all enjoying the event. However, I'd like to post a notice that posts with only pictures with no text or discussion regarding the topic are considered spam. Please keep the discussion going as you post gifs and pictures pertaining to the event.

Thanks & enjoy the rest of the event. :) 

EG

Since Team Fire was created, let's make a Team Ice for friendly competition

For Six Days we have held the bar and unlocked the Epilogue! Let's keep this Frosty Weather going and beat Team Fire!

Banners:

image.gif

image.gif

~Made by Team Ice Member Laliana

Edited by Dalek Raptor

Far too hot where I am to even consider voting for fire, so I'm voting for ice every round.

Climate change is real pepperonis, let's work against it with some ice!

It's been too cold here so team ice it is!

I hope we get cute little ice cube badges for this. :) 

Though I am wanting to see the fire bar come up - i cannot bring myself to pick fire and ruin the story (potentially) by making the snow melt. If that might happen. 

Edit: I went to play the game on my mobile browser again, and i refreshed the page because it gave me that "info was previously submitted" screen.... and i resubmitted the puzzle i did last night. :blink: It counted, too, because i went and actually did a puzzle and it said i just submitted one! :wacko:

Edited by Nathair

47 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

Team Fire for the win!

Get back on your own side!

I am totally Team Ice, from beginning to end! ;D I personally chose ice because Loki is a Frost Giant. And Jotun Loki is best Loki. <3

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Ice Is Nice!  Frost Is The Bossed!  And Cold Is More Bold Than fire will ever be!❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

I didn't even know there were teams!😆

We need to rally now!  We are doing pretty good, but we have to gather some momentum.  I mean almost two days to unlock a chapter?!  Come on!😱

I just wanna say I love you guys and no hard feelings. Competition tends to bring out nasty primal instincts that make people hate each other for no reason, and I don't want to contribute to that. Ice and fire go so well together, after all.

xoxoxo

@Miral 😆double-agent!😆

(just kidding!)

I'm glad your zen about the whole thing!😇

Thank you!❤️💚

I'm on board ! Have been since the start of the event, but this thread could use some more posts. :lol:

It's winter, it's Christmas, and of course we won't let anyone freeze to death ! It's the ICE from NICE ! :)

Where's all the Ice Members at? :( We need more support

The ice members seem to prefer staying silent, but they are definitely there, and keeping the bar blue!

Nevermind, I see that the bar now gives us percentages!  We seem to be winning today, but I wonder how we did the other days?

Edited by Pourlemoment

So far ice has been winning non-stop since the event began. The bar never turned red once, which is why people want to see the bar red.