Shokomon

🔥 BLAZE IT: DC Holidays Event 2017 - Team Fire

Message added by Earth Gurl

Hello, everyone! Glad to see you are all enjoying the event. However, I'd like to post a notice that posts with only pictures with no text or discussion regarding the topic are considered spam. Please keep the discussion going as you post gifs and pictures pertaining to the event.

Thanks & enjoy the rest of the event. :) 

EG

FOR FIRE AND FOR GLORY!  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

MY COOKIES! 

*weeps for loss of cookies*

YOU SHALL RUE THIS DAY YOU STOLE MY COOKIES!

Warriors! Let's get the bar red for Vengeance for our COOKIES!

Edit: Huh, that's weird. Maybe the post freaked out for reasons?

Edit 2: More block strategies!

4 minutes ago, tkt1780 said:

Also, here are the three combinations that use one box + two Ls that allow my strategy to work. It doesn't matter what color the Ls are, because they will always fit together.

IMG_20171229_161552.jpg

IMG_20171229_161532.jpg

IMG_20171229_161515.jpg

Edited by Shokomon

Don't worry, I brought more cookies!

Thanks for the rectangle solutions. I'd gotten most of them but those wretched green pieces were defeating me.

I have yet to see the bar turn red, but that won't stop me from completing puzzles and submitting that Fire click each time. GO FIRE!

Knowing that Ice clan like I do, I hid some cookies and hot chocolate!  I knew they'd crawl here for a warm before long!

I've been submitting the hard puzzles most of the day.  Getting a tad tired now!

Burn baby burn!!

I've been team fire since day 1. Until today I could not do the hard puzzles, at all. Then this afternoon all those screenshots and tips showed up and I am now rocking the hard ones every 15 mins. Let's move that bar and melt ice right out of the competition! :lol:

Any team fire members able to make a banner? :)

I've been refreshing and submitting hard puzzles for a long time! lol But still no fire bar! But, at least it seems to be getting warmer! I remember I had this little toy when I was younger, and whenever I got something almost right it would say, "You're getting warmer" 

2 minutes ago, jocosa said:

Burn baby burn!!

I've been team fire since day 1. Until today I could not do the hard puzzles, at all. Then this afternoon all those screenshots and tips showed up and I am now rocking the hard ones every 15 mins. Let's move that bar and melt ice right out of the competition! :lol:

Any team fire members able to make a banner? :)

I'm making one! 

7 minutes ago, mouse050909 said:

I'm making one! 

Excellent!!

*sets out a platter of warm, gooey brownies, fresh from the oven cinnamon rolls and hot cocoa with mini marshmallows*

*encircles the table with a trained horde of dragons under the orders to roast anyone from team Ice(for brains) who tries to pilfer the nummies*

:lol:

Any suggestions for the text on the banner?

All I got is Burn Baby Burn, because I am unoriginal like that. I'm sure some other team members can come up with something much more original or catchy. :)

Edited by jocosa

This one just had me ripping my hair out!  Just posted it in the holiday thread. I know I didn't get us a point, just thought I'd post one I'm proud of!

image.png.ca4f17cfc7ad6e3a564af0c18c9c42c5.png

Oh! That's nice!  Any chance of a duplicate, but smaller version? That really did come out fantabulously!

Just now, jocosa said:

Oh! That's nice!  Any chance of a duplicate, but smaller version? That really did come out fantabulously!

Sure! Resizing!

1 minute ago, quinney said:

This one just had me ripping my hair out!  Just posted it in the holiday thread. I know I didn't get us a point, just thought I'd post one I'm proud of!

image.png.ca4f17cfc7ad6e3a564af0c18c9c42c5.png

Good job! I've seen that one come up a few times when I start a new puzzle, and I always nopenopeNOPE out of there and select another one. Now I have a solution! Thanks!

Spread the warmth! I might make another banner tomorrow for signatures!

Edited by mouse050909

5 minutes ago, mouse050909 said:

Spread the warmth! I might make another banner tomorrow for signatures!

That would be great! I wanted to display all around, but it is a scooch tall for my sig. But I don't care, I love it anyway! :)

Another pyromaniac in training reporting for duty. :D

I've been doing at least a hard puzzle a day and voting fire, but it feels like a neverending grind, my motivation just fades away. Maybe this neat thread will help with that. ^^