Shokomon

🔥 BLAZE IT: DC Holidays Event 2017 - Team Fire

Message added by Earth Gurl

Hello, everyone! Glad to see you are all enjoying the event. However, I'd like to post a notice that posts with only pictures with no text or discussion regarding the topic are considered spam. Please keep the discussion going as you post gifs and pictures pertaining to the event.

Thanks & enjoy the rest of the event. :) 

EG

FOR FIRE AND FOR GLORY!  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

🔥 COME YE SOLDIERS OF THE FLAME! 🔥

We have Tetris-like games to win!

(This is a topic aiming to act as a gathering place for players to submit to the Fire side for the 2017 DC Holiday Event. While this is a primary gathering place for the Fire Team, members of both teams are allowed to post here. Just be cordial toward each other. Please be respectful to each other.)

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Now for helpful links to AID IN BATTLE AGAINST OUR ICY FOES:

Holidays 2017 Event Page

Play the Holiday Game Link

Google Countdown Timer

Online Stopwatch Countdown Timer

New! News!!!

- While a picture is worth 1000 words, a post with only pictures is considered Spam as explained by Earth Gurl. Please add words with your pro-fire pictures. 

- Fire Team Mass Breeding is a go! Breed all the fire things! Eggs from previous breedings are appearing in the AP! Grab them while they're hot! 🔥

- We had a Fire bar on 1/3/18! But, it was stolen! We have 1 day left for this event! Let's make it count! 🔥🔥🔥

Edit: Now with more helpful tips, stuff for signatures, and THE FIRE BAR WE ARE FIGHTING FOR!

Edit (1/4/18): New Sigs by @Seahorse!! Please use these ones instead as we have permission from Piemaster for these! And Added a news section!

1) Helpful Puzzle Tips

- by @Shadowdrake

On 12/29/2017 at 4:00 PM, Shadowdrake said:

For those still stuck on puzzles, here's a bunch  of easy piece combinations that make rectangles:

unknown.png

- by @tkt1780

19 hours ago, tkt1780 said:
  4 minutes ago, tkt1780 said:

Also, here are the three combinations that use one box + two Ls that allow my strategy to work. It doesn't matter what color the Ls are, because they will always fit together.

IMG_20171229_161552.jpg IMG_20171229_161532.jpg IMG_20171229_161515.jpg

- by @Kaityn 

On 12/29/2017 at 4:32 PM, Kaityn said:

Ahhh!!! I needed these! Thanks!

Another couple I've used:

2017-12-29_1630.png 2017-12-29_1631.png

(Note: Some images rearranged for space.)

2) A List of Completed Hard Puzzles by StarSea

On 12/29/2017 at 8:16 PM, StarSea said:

Just wanted to post it here that I've been working on making an album of hard puzzle solutions ;) I didn't realize that posting puzzle solutions on the forums was okay so I'll post it now :)
I haven't used imgur much before, but I just noticed if you hover over a link (imgur-specific link?) in an image description/comment, it'll show you a preview of the pic so I'm trying to edit all of my current images to help make it easier to find the puzzle that you've got.
https://imgur.com/a/ZolbQ
If you have solutions for piece combos not shown, please give me a holler + screenshot and I'll add it as soon as I see your post <3

(NOTE: List is NOT Complete! If you find a puzzle not on the list, please contact StarSea, so they can add it to the list.)

3) Signature Stuff:

- by mouse050909

On 12/29/2017 at 6:15 PM, mouse050909 said:

Smaller version:

YYDK63K.jpg?1

Original:

xwSOqfA.jpg

Yes! Cookies and Hot chocolate!

-  by @Seahorse

On 1/3/2018 at 9:17 AM, Seahorse said:

Sorry about this PieMaster, my fault!  Thank you so much though for giving us permission and the actual layer :) Fire Sprite credits: PieMaster

2z50wsi.png   14v3039.png   208gqdy.png  a147c5.png

jshvh4.png   2j4spzl.png  25inom9.png

Please use these ones guys, not the older edited ones!

Also, if anyone can edit them and improve the writing/add a border feel free, my attempt isn't the best.

To copy and paste them into your signature without a black background, press quote first, then copy them from that window.

Nice and Signature Sized!

4) Credits and THE FIRE BAR:

On 12/29/2017 at 10:21 AM, Shajana said:

Event credits:

Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

That one is the fire Meter:

full_by_nyriana-dbxikfi.png

empty_by_nyriana-dbxikg7.png

It's a candy cane! WANT!

5)Flamin' Playlist:

On 12/30/2017 at 11:54 PM, Kelkelen said:

NEWSIES!  YEAH!  Okay, gonna go add that and also Children of the Sun, right now!  Hmm...also, Touched By the Sun!  (stupid fever...i will never sleep again...must only...play...Tetris puzzles!)

UPDATED HOT HOT FIRE PLAYLIST OF TOASTY FUN!

6) Fire Mass Breed List - Breed to your heart's content!

17 hours ago, Zylara said:

Bred these for FIRE:
Red - Magma -  PyroXenos - FireGem/when red eggs were available - RedZyus - Embers - Hellfire - Royal Crimson - Candelabra - Duotone - Gilded Bloodscale - Hooktalon - Nexus - Pyralspiyes - Setsong - Red Spinel - SpiritWard - Antarean - Brimstone - Hellhorse - Sunstone - Spitfire

Anything you feel is Red and Firey to heat up the AP!

Grave Dragons are in the fire group too....maybe bred commons to Graves to get the Graves in the lineage so they dont feel left out!

And yes...this breeding hour is Red FireGems too!!

Edited by Shokomon

I was team Ice the first two days but wanted to see what the bar would look like if I switched sides. I've been voting fire on and off all day while submitting the hard puzzles but it doesn't seem to be making a difference.

Totally Team Fire - RL keeps me from contributing as much as I want though :(

Roasty toasty viewbombers, roasty toasty viewbombers~

Okay, no, in all seriousness though, I don't like the cold, so 'fire' is my automatic response to "Ice or Fire?"

I love the cold, but I myself am a spirit of fire.

Yassss fire since the first day as well. My avatar may be an earth bender but we all know that Zuko is bae

1 minute ago, coo_ said:

My avatar may be an earth bender but we all know that Zuko is bae

Seconded.

Okay. I am trying to do what I can, but can't sit at my computer much tonight. I've played for fire but the bar is still blue -- and only at 54%! We are never going to get through the story at that rate.

I've been playing the hard puzzles, too. If I get one that stumps me I just ask for a new one.:lol:

Fire FTW! 

Have been Team Fire from Day 1 too, but my husband has been voting Ice. It's time to put a stop to that. 

*whispers* If anybody needs help with the puzzles, shoot me a PM ;) I do the hard puzzles so if you don't do the hard ones... well............. do the hard ones and then I'll help you :P

been doing as many hard puzzles as i can , today i got some help which was appreciated :D

I've been sending in some fire medium puzzles, but it never seems to do anything.

We gotta keep the fires burning!

There has to be some way to get that bar to turn.

Also, agreed Zuko is bae.

I've been submitting almost only fire since the beginning of the event, but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

Go Team Fire!

Fire since day 1. Some men just want to see the world burn..

I've been doing the medium puzzles because they're faster and I had enough time but since we need more fire to burn down the world I'm going to start with hard ones.

I don't have much time/will to play the game, but I've been loyal to fire since day one. The world needs more warmth. c: Even if we lose - I wonder if we'll be able to see statistics. I think it would be interesting.