Jazeki

Login Issues on Mobile

Without thinking, I logged myself out of mobile and I went to log back in and it takes me back to the login screen and lets me put in my username and password, but then it keeps telling me "you return your scroll to the pile" every time I tap login. It's done this 3 times now. Is there something I can do to fix it? I'm on Chrome on Android 8.0.

Edit: I was able to log in after giving it a break. This can be closed.

Edited by Jazeki

I think there was some issue where reloading the log in page when logged in kicks you out? Can you try going to some random dragon's page and logging in from there?

Also I'm not sure if this is related or not, but since last evening I keep getting logged out of DC on mobile whenever I go to another app. I'm on an Iphone 6 and haven't done any recent updates or setting changes. 

9 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

Without thinking, I logged myself out of mobile and I went to log back in and it takes me back to the login screen and lets me put in my username and password, but then it keeps telling me "you return your scroll to the pile" every time I tap login. It's done this 3 times now. Is there something I can do to fix it? I'm on Chrome on Android 8.0.

Not mobile-related. The successful login returns you to the last page you had visited, which in your case was the log-out. You can do that nearly infinitely, if you haven't noticed XD

Solution is to let the log-out redirect you to the main page (should happen after some waiting time), manually go to the main page, or re-visit the cave from a bookmark or somesuch, and *then* log in. That's why "giving it a break" worked.

@angelicdragonpuppy I don't know how this works on mobile, but you might have a corrupted DC cookie? You could try deleting it, and make sure DC is allowed to store permanent cookies on your device, not only session cookies (this is a setting on PC, I don't know if mobile has this).

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I have had this issue happen once or twice. I would have to go to the main DC or somewhere else before logging in