Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

Message added by purpledragonclaw

Wow! I couldn't believe I got up late this morning and the bar was still not full! I did one hard puzzle and it went from 99% to 100%. Now to see how long it takes for the story to update.

By the way, I am playing for team Fire because I absolutely hate having cold feet!

Just now, purplehaze said:

By the way, I am playing for team Fire because I absolutely hate having cold feet!

Me, too!

1 minute ago, Ruby Eyes said:

It's at 100 percent but doesn't unlock?

Hopefully they don't wait to have the epilogue in hand to unlock....

Maybe TJ is just busy.

Well, Chapter 10 unlocked, but not the Epilogue to Chapter 9. :(

And as soon as I post that, it unlocks! :ph34r:

Edited by purplehaze

No no no no! This is unacceptable! Fire leading the bar atm!? Wheres all the Ice Warriors?

I can only speak for me....trying to stay warm.  This past week the wind chills have been -20 to -35 F below zero.  Submitted 3 for ice this am.

First time I've seen the bar at 50/50! This has reenergized my fire casting. BLAZE IT! I want to see that whole bar turn red!

11 minutes ago, Pinch of StarDust said:

I can only speak for me....trying to stay warm.  This past week the wind chills have been -20 to -35 F below zero.  Submitted 3 for ice this am.

Ayyyy an Ice Warrior! It seems they're waking up and submitting puzzles now

4 minutes ago, Dalek Raptor said:

Ayyyy an Ice Warrior! It seems they're waking up and submitting puzzles now

Go back to sleep. XD I want to see a red bar just once...

Hmmm I totally saw this coming in the story. Wont say what to not spoil it for those waiting to read everything last day...but I guessed where things were heading when a certain someone was introduced >.>

Ziggy reminds me of myself when I get mad. :D But I guess he's more like my mother, she could rip a bear to shreds if she were to get truly angry about something. But it's neat to see exactly how the Aegis' moodswings work.

Alright, which of you guys is betraying the Ice Clan!?

Not me. I am religiously doing the tough one every 15 minutes. But to be honest I think it's rigged anyway.

I’ve submitted a few hard ones to ice, no good apparently. I reaaaally don’t want to get the “hot” end to the story, given as it’s WARM ENOUGH ALREADY here in Nulhora.

I think I need more sleep. Or just need to not do these puzzles right when I wake up. I've tried 6 different hards and one medium and can't figure any of them out. My brain just isn't cooperating. But I'm loving the red bar!

1 minute ago, Marie19R said:

I think I need more sleep. Or just need to not do these puzzles right when I wake up. I've tried 6 different hards and one medium and can't figure any of them out. My brain just isn't cooperating. But I'm loving the red bar!

Keep hitting "get new puzzle" until you get one you like. I can't be bothered trying to solve half of these. :P

Ohhhh man, a red bar! Finally!!! Happiness fills my li'l flame-lovin' heart now. :) So sick and tired of seeing blue. It's a nice color, but it's gotten old as heck. Let's see if we can finish a day on red (for once)!

Wow, the red one is pretty :)

I'm still sticking to my hard ice puzzles though B) 

Omg I have seen with my own eyes a red bar! GO FIYAR!

Next year I kind of hope the Christmas event starts when breeding does. Now that Xmas breeding is over and I have less urgent things to do on DC I keep forgetting the event is going on ;;

50 minutes ago, Pinch of StarDust said:

I see the red bar :(  Just added 2 more to ice.  Go ICE!!

working on it lol