Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

Message added by purpledragonclaw

25 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

I really hate the cold and I'm an Aries. I was meant for year-round summer weather.

Come to Arizona! Never gets below 50 in the day here. Though putting up with the 115+ heat in the summer kind of sucks. 

I just like to root for the underdog. Fire doesn't often pull ahead, so that's the team I'm on. 

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 4:44 PM, Nyxity said:

Wouldn't that make you want fire more instead? It is cold where I am and I do not like the chill. Space heater go!

lol Well I can put on more clothes to stay warm then I can legally take off to stay cool. So I love cold weather

1 hour ago, Nyxity said:

Hm... I am kind of curious as to the reasons people have picked what teams they are supporting...

I picked I ice as I like the color Blue better than Red

40 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

Come to Arizona! Never gets below 50 in the day here. Though putting up with the 115+ heat in the summer kind of sucks. 

That's actually on my list of places to which I would happily move if family was not a factor. 115°F might actually manage to be too much for me, but I've spent 95°F in summer in my third trimester of pregnancy without needing to turn on the AC, so. :D

I’m on team ice because as much as I dislike cold weather and being cold, the state I live in almost never gets a White Christmas. This year was like the first one in four years, so I always wish for snow to come. Although I’d rather it not come alongside a windchill of -7.

Why Team Fire? Because I loath the cold, have had to shovel snow more than I please, and despise chipping up ice. So screw that. Bring on the flames. :) I truly miss my 115F summers back in So Cal right now! Heck, I even miss my 95F with outrageous humidity here in SC - on my bike, it still feels reasonable. Cold fingers and toes while biking? Yeah, total misery.

It's amazing how much a little humidity can affect how hot you feel. I grew up in San Diego and never really noticed the humidity there, until I moved here. The summers here are brutal, but it's dry heat. Visiting San Diego now in the summer, with the comparably high humidity, is just torture. First time I went back in the summer I was totally miserable. 

Still doing hard puzzles towards fire, but they seem to be getting harder for some reason.

Edited by Marie19R

Looking at it, I believe I prefer the blue filled bar much more than the red one. The blue is such a nice color.

I'm not much help in this game. I have trouble with the so-called easy puzzles. :P 

6 hours ago, Nyxity said:

Hm... I am kind of curious as to the reasons people have picked what teams they are supporting...

I absolutely hate being cold.  I'm a summer person, through and through.  Bring on the heat!

So I'm guessing the Aegis dragon is what's messing with the weather in the story. 

I was mainly team fire because I wanted to see what the red status bar looked like,  But now, I'm not sure which team to pick.  I guess I want whichever ending puts Nulhora's climate back to normal.

I like the colour blue, so I started on Team Ice. Then I switched to Fire to see what the red bar looked like, and now I kind of alternate between both. So sometimes I pick fire, and sometimes ice. Maybe it's the Gemini in me, heh.

I picked Ice for Ice Dragon related reasons.  :)

Then yesterday I decided to switch to fire for one day to see if I could help make the bar red for once. However, so far it looks like Ice is doing even better without me for some reason...?  :P  I don't know yet what I'll do when the bar is reset. For the moment I'm still submitting fire.

I'm team FIRE. I love fire (all the pretty colours! / candle smoke smells/cosiness /balancing the ice) but struggling to play catch up with yesterday's meter although I've submitted about ten hard puzzles this morning.. Still hasn't reached 90 per cent.( ETA now 88 percent on yesterday's meter @4am cave time) so another 112 pc needed before tomorrow Help!

Loving watching the story unfold.

What happens if we don't unlock the last epilogue before the story finishes? :0.

Edited by Velvet_paw

29 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

I picked Ice for Ice Dragon related reasons.  :)

Then yesterday I decided to switch to fire for one day to see if I could help make the bar red for once. However, so far it looks like Ice is doing even better without me for some reason...?  :P  I don't know yet what I'll do when the bar is reset. For the moment I'm still submitting fire.

Some of that may be real life getting in the way as some players may no longer have vacation days. I've admittedly not been participating in much today due to health-related concerns.

9 hours ago, Nyxity said:

My favorite color is red, however my Christmas is always in summer and it gets really hot, plus i've never seen real snow that's why i'm Team Ice!

^ Ah... I've seen real snow... once. At least, it was real enough to stick to the ground and make a snow turtle out of. My neighbors tried to make a snowman, but it was all muddy. Though the memory is distant, I was still relieved to come inside again to warm up my damp, frozen hands and feet. Just as much as hot weather can be a pain, cold weather can be just as brutal.

I was doing ice, but now I'm picking fire, just because I want to see the red bar at least once before this ends. XD It's always blue when I look at it.

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

23 minutes ago, VioletWhirlwind said:

I was doing ice, but now I'm picking fire, just because I want to see the red bar at least once before this ends. XD It's always blue when I look at it.

It was 53 pc fire when I went to bed but the bar was neutral/ grey so yes I'd like to see it red too even if only momentarily

Wow this is the first day the story wasn't unlocked by the time I got off work. People are slacking. Did all the fire people get cold feet? XD

(Har har)

I'm personally not involved in the event, not my cup of tea... I'm not even reading the stories as they are way too long for my eyes to handle. Wish there were at least some summaries so I could at least get aware of the contents... still, the minigame didn't get me^^;

Edited by VixenDra

Fire, because ice has kicked butt from the beginning.

I don't play much, but when I do I'm on team Ice--as much as I appreciate fire in the wood stove, I loathe warm wather. Anything above 20°C / 70°F is too hot for me.

Also, I really like the sories. I wanna know what happens next...