Event credits:

Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

Will say it is annoying to have to use a mouse extension to play the event game completely. Whatever.

I have tried 3 puzzles and no luck and when I get two pieces up and try to right click on it to rotate it it comes up with box asking if I want to select everything or print it or inspect element.  I am going to have to wave my white flag and say forget my trying to do this one,  I preferred the decorating one to this as there no way I can rotate the piece correctly to fit it in there,

This thing is the gauge, right?

SlaUsS4.png

Is the amount that fills the gauge depended on how quick you do the puzzle, as well as the stated difficulty?  Hard seems to give around 6%, but I've gotten some different numbers each time. I'll have to try out the easier ones to see which difficulty is the most efficient for %/time.

Never mind, just learned it was global, not individual. XD 

1 hour ago, purpledragonclaw said:

@Natakiro I absolutely love your signature.  White Night Concerto was such a great entry in the Castlevania franchise.

Ah, great to see someone else who enjoyed that one; obviously one of my favorites ♥ Sadly feels a bit forgotten to most people.

Edited by Natakiro

Merry Christmas, everyone! 

I was just able to sneak on to pick up two of the new eggs — so pretty! Can’t wait till I have some time to check out the new puzzle event. Nice to have a break from the RPG event of the past two years!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!

I just snatched two of the eggs already. They're so pretty! :lol:

Edited by SkyliaShocks

Mhhh, did a hard one for fire but it doesnt show on my gauge, seems like once you choose you are stuck with ir.

So it means im for team ice then XD

Merry Christmas!

loool.thumb.jpg.4b9ecb2e41770806c7b47b8e9dd64b41.jpg

New dragon egg looks amazing, I can't wait to see hatchlings :)

And a new event game, I love it! It's hard to solve sometimes, but I missed something like this :)

4 minutes ago, Yubelchen said:

Mhhh, did a hard one for fire but it doesnt show on my gauge, seems like once you choose you are stuck with ir.

So it means im for team ice then XD

Actually, the meter is global (everyone needs to contribute to unlock) and shows the current leader (warm vs cold).

Happy Holidays everyone! Looking forward to seeing the grown up dragons. 

I'm a little sad that we didn't get a RPG game this year XD

I still don't know how the meter works for the puzzle, currently it shows blue, does that mean team Ice is in the lead?

Lol, I almost forgot about this, as I've been playing a new game I got for Christmas, but I jumped on into the Volcano area at the 2:15 mark and snatched two of them easily! :D

Now, just waiting on some of my other eggs to finish hatching so I can go back to AP hunting for some more Holidays. :D

4 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

Actually, the meter is global (everyone needs to contribute to unlock) and shows the current leader (warm vs cold).

Oooohhh, well, that explains a thing or two XD I thought it was per person, not Global.

Do you have to complete a puzzle to get the badge? Please don't be like Minesweeper 2016 Halloween.

Just now, Condorflight said:

Do you have to complete a puzzle to get the badge? Please don't be like Minesweeper 2016 Halloween.

yes, but it's much much easier than mine sweeper XD

Lolol, one of my egg's code is 2Basm, and with curiosity I googled it to see if it was a word. Apparently some people use it as a mixed word of bad-a** and awesome, which is kinda cool XD Maybe even a prediction of the Dragon breed?? Hehe.

The first one I grabbed starts with Oil in its code. I thought it fitting of a candle themed dragon and event.

9 minutes ago, meruru said:

yes, but it's much much easier than mine sweeper XD

I think I'm actually better at mine sweeper than Tetris XD

When it said tetris I was expecting actual tetris. It;s really just a puzzle. That being said, definitely better that this than minesweeper.

Glad this isn't as frustrating as Minesweeper, honestly and also glad this isn't another Christmas RPG event. I, for some reason, have never liked the RPG events all that much. 

Poor Snowa. 'Very realistic story so far. If people see you are very capable, they expect you to do most of the work.