Event credits:

Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

Maybe it will be white, gold and bits of green? That would be interesting... Seeing the egg, as noted, really reminded me of the Radiant Angel dragons. Admittedly, seeing a pairing of them with one of the Christmas dragons made me think it really would have done well as a Christmas dragon also.

Merry Xmas everybody!!!  Got my 2 eggs already!!!   I am trying to solve this bleep, bleep puzzle in medium maybe should do it in easy.  Too bad it is not like that of a jigsaw one I am good at them,  Will be busy tomorrow even though I am celebrating xmas by my lonesome. Have to open presents, put my turkey breast in the crockpot for 11 so it will be ready for 6 and meet ladies for coffee at 10. Can't have it due to the pills I am on for my shoulder muscle. Sooooo will have hot chocolate instead got lots of nummy flavors to choose from in the packets.  Will phone drug store 26th to see what they say regarding it,  

Okay, my CB holly just hatched so I got room to catch my second Christmas derg! They’re so pretty. I hope they’re candle dragons.

But with that I am off to sleep as it is 1 AM.

Goodnight, DC! Merry Christmas to all!

I just completed a game of tetris without getting frustrated, that's progress! 

Wondering if the person who's supposed to breed me a rosy wing will show up tonight. Don't know if/when I'll be around tomorrow.

~~On the first day of Tetris DragCave gave to me- a puzzle mode that's really hard to beat~~

Eggs are absolutely stunning, couldn't agree with you more @Lurhstaap, the details are simply gorgeous! 

Team Fire for me and really enjoying the puzzle so far, even though it did take a while the first time around. XD Just had to start off on hard mode because I'm stubborn. Badge looks wonderful too so that's a plus! Hope everyone is having a good time and enjoying the festivities. 

I'm team neutral. :P I swap between fire and ice. I seem to do well enough with the puzzle so far. First two tries were medium and second two tries was hard. 

anybody know if the badge changes? like with the virus vs healers badge changed to which side you favored?

Got one, need to wait tell I'm no longer locked before I can get my second. I'm team Ice.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! :D

Edited by DollyMadison89

I still wanna know if the fire and ice is in reference to the poem.

Candle dragons seem like they could be cool. Wonder if they'll be ornate like carved candles, or fairly simple.

I can't get the pieces to rotate? Right click just brings up something about inspecting an element.  Nevermind, working now. ^^;;

Edited by spoke_spider

Just now, spoke_spider said:

I can't get the pieces to rotate? Right click just brings up something about inspecting an element.

i had a couple issues like that where right click would bring up the menu (save page as, print page, select all etc.)

holding the button down instead of click release helped a few times.

grabbed my two eggs :D

now for the event, do we get a different badge depending on which team we aim for? like last years Halloween event?

Team Ice here! It's getting easier and less frustrating now, but I'm not yet confident enough to leave the "easy" level.

Fogging my babies and going to bed. Happy holidays everyone, and good luck to both teams

Badges appear to be identical.  Also all y'all lame team icers on easy best up your game cause team fire only plays on hard,  baby. B)

Edited by Vain.3805

1 minute ago, Vain.3805 said:

Badges appear to be identical.  Also all y'all lame team icers on easy best up your game cause team fire only plays on hard,  baby. B)

i dont even see fire on my marker.

Interesting looking eggs for this year. Hopefully they will hatch soon so we can see what the hatchlings look like.

I went ice...have played once on hard and once on easy to see the difference. I see ice only on mine.

Meeerry christmas!

I try to be team balance! Did an game on easy first and took ice, hopefully i can pick fire later so i have both balanced somehow 😂