Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

Happy Holidays!
Seeing the AP wall, all I wish for is being able to get a third CB XD.

But I was incredibly lucky to be ale to pick up a snow angel hatchie that stumbled into the wall. And it was the 2nd CB that I still needed due to being egg locked before.
The puzzles are not really difficult for me, yet a little boring with time. And yeah, it takes toomuch time, unlocking the next day. Still: Thank you TJ and everyone involved in the release, the Holiday biome that gave me missing CBs and the Holiday event. I know people put a lot of effort in all of this and appreciate it :)

The wall is moving :) the eggs are between 4d 18h and 5d 13h. Remember, the entire world is playing here, so not all are asleep, and some are picking up eggs from the cave :) Patience, the wall will vanish.

1 minute ago, Fabula said:

Hey, is the global bar differently colored than before?

Its been reset to 0%, it will fill in blue or red when it goes up

Just now, Karobb said:

Its been reset to 0%, it will fill in blue or red when it goes up

No I'm talking about the bar itself -not the mana filling the bar-.

This is how it looked before. latest?cb=20171225094043(Thanks to the wiki)
Now look at it. The decorations are differently colored.

1 minute ago, Fabula said:

It still looks like this for me. How is it different for you? 

2 minutes ago, Fabula said:

Looks like that for me?

Just now, Forest said:

It still looks like this for me. How is it different for you? 

It went back to normal... I should have taken a screenshot apparently. The leaves were a darker green, the dot between them was red, not pink. The other dots were slightly differently colored too.

Just now, Fabula said:

It did look different at 0%, but now at 1% it's the old colors again. Maybe the other one had a bit more fire than ice, since it had less blue and a distinctly red berry up top? or it could've been the default blank bar, but we're just so used to the ice now.

The 4 day eggs are all gone! All the Garlands in the AP are now 5 days or above. Hoping it'll clear sometime soon! 

Just now, tigryonak said:

It did look different at 0%, but now at 1% it's the old colors again. Maybe the other one had a bit more fire than ice, since it had less blue and a distinctly red berry up top? or it could've been the default blank bar, but we're just so used to the ice now.

Thank you! I'm so glad I'm not the only one that seen it! XD It definitely wasn't the default blank bar, that's the one I showed from the wiki page.

1 minute ago, tigryonak said:

Let's all submit fire and see what happens :P

6 minutes ago, AppleMango said:

Let's all submit fire and see what happens :P

So far I always submitted Ice on the hard puzzles... you know. Wanting to have white Christmas and all... but I'm gonna start submitting fire now to see what happens XD

Just now, shirubaaneko said:

So far I always submitted Ice on the hard puzzles... you know. Wanting to have white Christmas and all... but I'm gonna start submitting fire now to see what happens XD

I don't want a white Christmas since I'm Australian and that would be a freak weather event where I live, but I'm going to submit fire to see what happens too :P

eggs.png.f8b385487c12053f8cabda7d8f870575.png

So I guess that's done now. Hopefully this means that a good many people were able to get the new garlands this year!

(also, regular eggs look so weird now)

I'm surprised there weren't any low time hatchlings. It just went straight to low time eggs. 

There, no more wall. Everything is fine now. 

Havent seen even anything interesting (not that it would matter cause egglocked).

16 minutes ago, Forest said:

I'm surprised there weren't any low time hatchlings. It just went straight to low time eggs. 

There were a few, they just only showed one or two at a time behind the Garland eggs.