Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

Message added by purpledragonclaw

ohhh i love them. garland, so  perfect <3

;n; i wish i woulda influenced my raffle prize male i wanna make a linage with these pretties

Edited by Airashii-Tsuki
extra thoughts

(is dying of laughter at the AP, as it brings back memories of walls of Frills and people complaining endlessly about them while those of us who liked them groaned about being egg-locked with our 4 CB and our 1 bred egg) . Man, walls sure do take me back. :)

For those who want other stuff, have patience - I was able to catch a yulebuck and two solstices for my daughter. :P

10 minutes ago, DorkJulian said:

In other news, I think we're at least AHEAD of where we were around midnight cave time last night with the mana bar? It's at 85%.

(Last night at 1AM cave time it was still at 63, wasn't it? I seem to remember posting about it.)

Yeah, was thinking the same thing, its still very blue though :(

1 minute ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Nothing wrong with the wall, persay, but I WAS hoping to see hatchies before bed XD 

This!

1 minute ago, Karobb said:

Yeah, was thinking the same thing, its still very blue though :(

Yeah. It's much further. I am so sick of doing these tetris puzzles, but am trying to remember every 15 minutes because I'm sure there's people that want to read it.

Just now, AppleMango said:

Yeah. It's much further. I am so sick of doing these tetris puzzles, but am trying to remember every 15 minutes because I'm sure there's people that want to read it.

Twice today I finished a puzzle and it told me I had 1 minute to go! Grrrrrrr

Just now, Karobb said:

Ugh. Frustrating. I always wait 16 mins just to be sure. And if I forget to check the time, I just go with the time I think "oh, what time did I finish that?" lol :P 

Haha, the wall of Garlands is fun and I'm glad it means that plenty of people don't have to miss out on them! ...I'm just a little sad there's still a bit of waiting before the lowtime reg egg rush... was so excited for the lowtimes and didin't even consider this would happen

1 hour ago, Condorflight said:

Well with the wall of Garland eggs, this only means that the Christmas wall is finally coming to a close. Not that it matters as much for me, as a cave hunter, not an AP hunter.

You are really missing out, lots of people drop CBs on the AP for whatever reason and it saves time on your scroll, I love the AP truly!

Edited by Karobb

I feel like the AP is mocking me, LOL. Nothing but Garlands, just sitting there. I'd take a third one if I could, but I can't! None of us can! Argggggh! :-)

Why wouldn't the holidays return next year? Sure we now have our CBs but why wouldn't new users get the same chance? 

Why shouldn't they, because they're new? I know games in general love being mean to the new guy but that's super unfair to anyone who joins after the holiday or even just missed the event.

Getting rid of the holiday biomes after a year would be a terrible idea, it would be repeating one of the main issues that caused people to ask for them to come back in the first place all over again.

4 minutes ago, Sunfeathers said:

What a beautiful sprite! I love the flowing pose!

I second that! and the wall of Garlands on the AP!! ooohh... next year

Just now, tjekan said:

I feel like the AP is mocking me, LOL. Nothing but Garlands, just sitting there. I'd take a third one if I could, but I can't! None of us can! Argggggh! :-)

I just saw a winter magi hatchling, it might be starting to thin :)

1 minute ago, AppleMango said:

I just saw a winter magi hatchling, it might be starting to thin :)

lol just a tease I think... (checks back)

Hmm. These puzzles are annoying me. I've gotten good enough with the medium ones that it's "too" easy and sort of boring, but apparently I haven't quite mastered the hard ones. *pokes them* 

D'you think more folks are playing the game while they wait for the AP to clear, instead of camping out there in case they might miss what they need?  I know I did, & still didn't completely meet my holiday goals.  But I tossed the exp. from the hard (still easy for me) mode onto the side of fire when I remembered to do so, & when I felt comfortable leaving the AP for a couple minutes.

Asking cuz I just saw the bar go from 87% to 88%.

Whoop! 89%~

Edited by Sunrunner

1 minute ago, Karobb said:

Nah, it was just at the same time as the eggs, so if there are holiday hatchies with less then 4 days we will still see a few here and there, probably people dtiching stuff they do not want but were hoping to trade

1 minute ago, priscel said:

lol just a tease I think... (checks back)

Oh well XD Just a bit more waiting. I know other people aren't happy about it, but I'd much rather have to wait for a few hours than some other people miss out.

1 minute ago, Marie19R said:

Hmm. These puzzles are annoying me. I've gotten good enough with the medium ones that it's "too" easy and sort of boring, but apparently I haven't quite mastered the hard ones. *pokes them* 

I just press 'get new puzzle' until I get an easier one :P But I think I've got the hang of it now 

This really isn't something that needs to be "fixed", or at least it hasn't been in past years. This new-egg AP wall is not new, it's happened in past years as well. Often there is an actual thread on the forums with people gathering to catch-and-release so that people who have holiday obligations are still able to get them from the AP. The wall *will* go away, just wait a little while. Many people go out of town for the holidays and often don't have internet access at all, so "popping in" isn't an option. Others have obligations towards family, and not everyone's family is as understanding about needing to play a pixel game as some of ours. The AP wall is the only chance some people have for these eggs. I agree it may be a little excessive, but it will go away eventually. It's not the worst thing.

edit: Also, the eggs in the AP are already on Dec 26th, after only a handful of hours, so it shouldn't be all that much longer before the 27th ones cycle through as well, and then they'll be gone.

Edited by Marie19R

29 minutes ago, Karobb said:

When that happens, I just wait another minute and refresh the screen, the completed puzzle will be entered if the fifteen minutes has passed. No need to complete a different puzzle.

1 minute ago, casprrr said:

When that happens, I just wait another minute and refresh the screen, the completed puzzle will be entered if the fifteen minutes has passed. No need to complete a different puzzle.

Good to know, thanks!   I just kind of play it by ear, no timer going for this