Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

Message added by purpledragonclaw

I think the reason I'm just eh with these Garland dragons is because of their simple design. To me, I generally like the Holiday dragons to be more detailed than most other dragons on the site and these just don't seem to be. The colors are far too close to the Snow's coloring and I, like some others on here, do miss having a variety of colors for the Holiday dragons. The Garland is just, I guess, a little too bland and simple for me.

I love this new dragon, its so pretty and festive at the same time! I also love how the dragons are getting more and more sophisticated and detailed each time - we are definitely spoiled! Awesome job to TJ and the spriters!! :D

Also, has anyone noticed that on TJs adult garland, the 1st paragraph of the dragon description is not the usual generic holiday dragon one? They have their own description! :o

So that ending or epiloge of part 3... seems to indicate a warmer end to the story. I wonder if the effect of people voting fire for the puzzles os starting to take effect despite it remaining blue?

I really Love them, they are Perfect for breeding them next year with my CB Holly. 

Whew, these adults turned out rather beautiful and the light colour scheme makes them pop on Portal2. ^_^ Thank you, spriters!

11 minutes ago, Nathair said:

So that ending or epiloge of part 3... seems to indicate a warmer end to the story. I wonder if the effect of people voting fire for the puzzles os starting to take effect despite it remaining blue?

Maybe... But at this rate, we'll never get to the end! 

Edited by mouse050909

16 minutes ago, mblansett said:

i miss grabbing any of them so now I hope i can trade for them 

Hurry and check the AP I still saw a few going through an hour or so ago when I was hunting!

@mouse050909, I would have to agree. I would love to be able to sit at a computer and keep submitting for puzzles, but I just cant! The only way I see any kind of reversal occurring is in that scenario. I gave up trying for fire seeing how much of a stall it was at.

5 minutes ago, betaphenylGABA said:

How long do you guys think the holiday wall will last?

I want to know too. I really want to be there when it ends. 

20 minutes ago, Forest said:

I want to know too. I really want to be there when it ends. 

Amazed at how many eggs got bred at midnight on xmas!  Everyone grab 5 eggs now lol!

BTW for anyone who missed them, I am still seeing some new eggs in the AP here and there!

Edited by Karobb

8 minutes ago, Karobb said:

Amazed at how many eggs got bred at midnight on xmas!  Everyone grab 5 eggs now lol!

Quite surprised myself! There were midnight eggs several hours ago; I thought for sure the wall would’ve ended by now. Lots of people really pushed it to the last second! Owo

3 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Quite surprised myself! There were midnight eggs several hours ago; I thought for sure the wall would’ve ended by now. Lots of people really pushed it to the last second! Owo

If only we could freeze eggs, some I actually like better than the dragons, even a 1 per dragon type limit would be cool!  Perhaps some day!

20 hours ago, Fabula said:

Same!! They'll be growing up around 7-8 AM my time so I'll be in bed but I'm kinda hoping I'll wake up like I usually do so I can at least see what they look like before falling back asleep lol Of course with my luck they will be late growing up/I won't wake up like I do around that time. LOL

I am in love with these new Garland Beauties. I dont even know what works best to pair them with.

Just now, Syiren said:

I am in love with these new Garland Beauties. I dont even know what works best to pair them with.

LOL, we have an entire year to figure that one out, someone started a thread already

4 minutes ago, Karobb said:

LOL, we have an entire year to figure that one out, someone started a thread already

True, very true. :D

Were there people saying they missed garland eggs earlier in the thread? A bunch are popping up in the AP right now (including ones that will probably hatch the instant you get them on your scroll. :o )

I'm seeing lots of this years Christmas dragons in abandoned at the moment, if you missed out, now is your chance :)

1 hour ago, mblansett said:

i miss grabbing any of them so now I hope i can trade for them 

Seeing a bunch in the AP right now!

Wow, the AP is filled with Garlands! Kinda wishing we could grab more then 2, now.

Um guys, what happens if the AP fills up with new eggs and everyone has their limit!  There is a boat load out there right now!

AND Its a NEW EGG wall, yikes!

Edited by Karobb

There are always people who missed it, and others who will drop / gift their hatchies so they can code hunt the eggs...

They'll get picked up. and usually, this signals the end of the holiday wall is nigh