Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

Message added by purpledragonclaw

5 minutes ago, casprrr said:

Fire bar? The only thing I see about choosing fire or ice is regarding how the story ends. "Help fill up the bar to unlock the next chapter of the story. Contribute your progress to cold or warmth to affect how the story ends."  I don't see anything suggesting that the mana bar will change color based on whether more players choose Fire or Ice.

TJ himself commented some ways back in the thread that the bar is blue because ice is winning. Otherwise if fire was winning, the bar would be red.

19 minutes ago, Karobb said:

I am doing fire all day for 2 days, am I the only one that thinks this game is rigged?  Was kind of hoping they would up the credit per puzzle, the meter is just getting more behind every day!

Have you considered the possibility that, despite the efforts of people on the thread voting fire, that the people without a forum account and only a scroll that are playing are voting ice? I don't personally believe it's rigged. I believe there are just more people that are not here on the forum because they didn't sign up for the forum and only have a scroll (thus do not see people voting fire just to see the fire bar) that are voting ice. :)

1 minute ago, Fabula said:

Have you considered the possibility that, despite the efforts of people on the thread voting fire, that the people without a forum account and only a scroll that are playing are voting ice? I don't personally believe it's rigged. I believe there are just more people that are not here on the forum because they didn't sign up for the forum and only have a scroll (thus do not see people voting fire just to see the fire bar) that are voting ice. :)

Right, I was joking :)   Although you know it could actually be bugged who knows

Edited by Karobb

3 minutes ago, Karobb said:

Right, I was joking :)

XD Oo couldn't tell! :P

Also this is very true about it being bugged! Fire could be winning all along! LOL

Edited by Fabula

We're getting further and further behind on the game every day. I wish the recycle was faster than 15 minutes - I enjoy playing the game while watching tv and would willingly rack up a lot of (team fire) points.

I don't think everyone on the forum is voting for fire, either. There is a thread in site discussion for the other side as well. :rolleyes:

Absolutely in love with this year's holiday release!  When I joined in 2008 I quickly realized Hollies were the number one dragon I wanted, and almost ten years later it's a nice little victory for past me that I grabbed two CBs :>  I hope everyone had a great holiday season!!

17 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I don't think everyone on the forum is voting for fire, either. There is a thread in site discussion for the other side as well. :rolleyes:

I've stated more then once I'm only voting ice for specific reason. However I have seen quite a few people comment here wanting to see the fire bar. Seems like more people are commenting for fire than ice. Of course, I can't speak for those that do not comment and simply lurk. :P

Hm, the dragons are nice enough. I'm glad we have a different body type this year and they're very simple in design which is fine. I just wish they didn't have almost the same exact color scheme as last year's dragons: white majority with gold trim and green. It's very samey and somewhat forgettable compared to the diverse array from previous years. Meh, oh well I guess. 

I'm trying to remember to do the Tetris-like puzzle every so often, but I'm not invested in the story or waiting 15 minutes between games so I keep forgetting. I'm glad I don't feel compelled to play much though, since I want to do other things besides play DC =p 

Wow what a beautiful adult! I absolutely love the way it looks! This might be my favorite holiday dragon this far. :wub: Sunsong's have always been my favorite dragon ever since I started playing DC so I can't help but fall in love with another amphiptere.

Snow and Garland could make a beautiful lineage...

I really hope TJ tinkers with the puzzle bar, at least making each entry count for more. This is ridiculous. 7pm and less then 50% towards unlocking the chapter is just... Very, very frustrating.

11 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

I really hope TJ tinkers with the puzzle bar, at least making each entry count for more. This is ridiculous. 7pm and less then 50% towards unlocking the chapter is just... Very, very frustrating.

This. This exactly.

6 hours ago, Karobb said:

NVM then, we must all conform!

Please don't twist my words. All I said was there was some nice patterns already posted in the pairings thread. You're free to disagree. You said they would be hard to pair, people gave you some ideas to try to help you. You don't have to like them. Literally no one said you did, but you really don't have to be nasty about it.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

I am choosing ice each time. I love winter. XD

Edited by Ribombee

I think I'm in the minority here, but...I actually prefer the lighter breeds over the harsher-colored ones. I think they're easier to pair. Ribbon Dancers and Snow Angels are pretty, but I've never been a huge fan of Wrapping Wings or Yulebucks because of how bright they are. Bring on the white-ish breeds! XD

Ah, love the adult sprite; so gentle looking! ~ ♥ Awesome work on the sprite ^^

And I've been voting Ice the whole time :P

Haha, my own personal preference is simply not for an over abundance of colors! XD Mistles are probably my favorite Christmases to work with because their color scheme is so lovely but simple, so it’s not hard to find compliments. Though I still love the others regardless—Aegis and Winter Magis in particular are gorgeous, and I quite like last year’s Snows as well. :D

That being said—would be nice to see more color for all the holidays. I feel all of them still have a few traditional colors that have yet to be represented. Would love some acid green or rich brown Halloweens, gold or silver Christmas, and some blue and chocolate Valentines :D 

All but one of my eggs have hatched.  Due to my pulled mscle in my right shoulder I keep getting it flaring up so had to put them in Dragon dump. Will try Dragon fix see how I fare out. I am not going anywhere. Interesting little xmas hatchie so far. My two hollies have also hatched as well as my xmas wrap? dragon-red and green one, 

Oh my, these dragons are absolutely gorgeous!! I can't wait to see what lineages and pairings people come up with!

Kudos and thank you to TJ, Spriters, and anyone else involved in making these dragons, along with the whole event, possible! <3  (And thank you so, so much, TJ, for allowing us to get CB Christmas Dragons that players may have missed. It's greatly appreciated!)

No matter what kind of Christmas dragon you prefer, or if you're team Ice or Fire; I hope every individual had a wonderful Holiday season on DC and in their own personal lives. You are all wonderful people, and this community is amazing because of that. Please, everyone, stay awesome! Lots of love to you all!  <3

And a Happy New Year once it's here! Here's to another great year ahead!  ^-^

Oh my gosh the Garland dragons are BEAUTIFUL! Definitely my new favorite Holiday dragon. <3