Event credits:

Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

I just love the Holiday events.  Thank you to all who make it possible.  

The eggs look gorgeous.  I hope I will like the hatchlings and adults equally well.

Merry Christmas!  and Seasons Greetings to all of you fellow Dragon Cave fans!

merry christmas everyone!

trying to get ones with cool codes x) got one quite nice

make it two! one says LIE heh

Edited by Scarlet

Yay got my two eggs! :D Can't wait to see what they look like!! Merry Christmas everyone!! Now to check out this event.

Wow getting the two new eggs seems so nice and easy after the mad scramble in the Holiday biome. I'm fogging my eggs and signing off for the night. Thank you TJ and spriters, and Merry Christmas, everyone!

The eggs this year are beautiful. I guess it's because of the two per scroll limit, but they weren't as difficult to catch as most new releases.

Merry Christmas!

Thank you for all the wonderful holiday events over the years! ^-^

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas everyone! Good luck with hatching your eggs and I can't wait to see what the event has in store! 

Interesting form of Tetris. Very laid back this year! Admittedly, if it had been another RPG, I would have called it a night and waited later to play it. I've learned.

AH! Finally completed a dang puzzle. I remember now why I never played tetris. I suck at it.

Thanks TJ!!  I can't wait for the eggs to hatch. I always love getting new dragons. Doing my happy dance :lol:

Merry Christmas and the best of New Years. May the joy and happiness spread across all the lands and peoples with cheer in your heart and blessings within your souls. Happy holiday spirit for everyone!

Edited by PrairieStead

Just now, Marie19R said:

AH! Finally completed a dang puzzle. I remember now why I never played tetris. I suck at it.

At least this one isn't timed. I hate it when the game picks up speed. Speed games kill me.

I can't see the eggs! Aaaaa

When I go into the cave, it just says the regular message when there's an empty cave, no eggs.

Help!

Edited by Birdleap18

Happy Holidays!!! Can't wait to see what this new dragon looks like!!

Does the mana bar still increase if we play it more than once? I figure the contribution to ice or fire doesn’t but does the mana bar still go up?