Event credits:

Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

Traded my last CB Holly for another messy Winter Magi, now I only have 3 left to hit my scroll-goals! I've really, really enjoyed this holiday season on DC.

Hmm, apparently people are picking up more CBs from the AP now that the limit page has been reset back to GoNs and leetle trees.

And before anyone who's managed to catch an 'extra' one gets mad at me you might want to think about what will happen to your dragons whenever TJ figures out you have more than your 'share.'

i'm keeping mine so that the bug report is accurate lol. TJ can remove it one he sees the bug report, or i'll abandon it when i get a mod response to my report. I don't much fancy submitting a bug report and then not having the evidence to support it, but i definitely don't want 3 mistletoes either (not a fan of them)

Woah... Wait does the new CB apply (pretty sure it does, but may of missed it)... Cause I nearly just scroll locked myself with the new ones and then realised that this isnt halloween....

OMG it let me pick up another new xmas egg and now I can not abandon it, ugh why did I even try that!  Panic!   I do not want to lose the ones from the 25th, I seriously hope the right one gets taken off

Edited by Karobb

Just now, Melancholiance said:

Augh I didn't know that the Holiday biome closed today, and the only CB christmas dragon I'm missing is the holly 

Try the AP, never know you could get lucky!   And yeah the first page had the times for the drops

9 minutes ago, Karobb said:

OMG it let me pick up another new xmas egg and now I can not abandon it, ugh why did I even try that!  Panic!   I do not want to lose the ones from the 25th, I seriously hope the right one gets taken off

Eeep, good luck! I didn't dare check because I love the codes I have too much to risk losing them.

Oh no!  I fell asleep before I could finish my holiday breeding!  At least I got through *most* of my dragons, hahaha!  But I didn't get to my CB Aegises, CB Wrapping Wings, CB Mistletoes, and about 2/3 of my Snow Angels -- sorry, my beauties!  Maybe next year!

That's what I get for lying down "just for a second."  :-p 

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Merry Yule, etc, to everyone on Dragon Cave!  Wishing you all the best for a great holiday season!  :-D  Now, I'm off to try some wrapping-paper Tetris...

Well I can confirm that the glitch that's letting some people pick up a 3rd CB Holiday despite the limit being 2 isn't effecting everyone. There was a CB Snow Angel in the AP it wouldn't let me pick up, the message of being at my limit of 2 for that holiday came up when I tried. So this is only effecting some people, not everyone.

1 minute ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

It's been fixed now. TJ said so in a help thread.

That was a quick fix! I wonder what happened to the extra eggs on scrolls?

He said they should be auto-abandoned, but to be safe, anyone affected should do it themselves.

This should be fixed, and any extras should end up being automatically abandoned. If not within the next hour, it'll happen when something hatches. Your best bet if you don't want the wrong thing to get removed is to abandon any extra eggs yourself (though if your egg is within the 5 hour CB window you should be fine).

6 hours ago, Marie19R said:

Ack! I'm glad this isn't another RPG game because I'll been playing on and off all day and totally forgot that I normally take screenshots of the holiday games! Need to go to that now.

I'm glad, too. While I like them... I've been out of sorts since the 16th. I'm not sure I'd be able to keep up with the RPG this year with how crappy I've been feeling these past two weeks. -__-

5 hours ago, Shokomon said:

IT CHRISTMA

MERR CHRISTMA

YEA! New Eggs!

'No longer the 25th where I am. I hope you had a great Christmas, Shoko'!

7 minutes ago, Nyxity said:

I'm glad, too. While I like them... I've been out of sorts since the 16th. I'm not sure I'd be able to keep up with the RPG this year with how crappy I've been feeling these past two weeks. -__-

Aww hope you feel better soon! It seems a lot of people feel under the weather during the holidays, it's become a sad little tradition for my mom to get bronchitis around this time every year.

I only need one more Ribbon Dancer to meet my goals, which means I'm being extra-picky and throwing back way too many eggs.

Snjbsdfjhbfsdfsd when you try to breed thinking "It's still Christmas!" then remember Dragon Cave is three hours ahead of you, which is why your holiday dragons rejected each other. x'D Whoops, awe man... I was hoping to breed for others but I've been sick all day as well as with the family doing actual CHRISTMAS things- that I totally forgot/didn't get to get on Dragon Cave in time. x'D

I just want to take the chance now to thank everyone who DID breed in time, i'm collecting a few extra "Past year" non CB eggs because of you guys to make sure I have five of each of the previous years. ;3; (With the... Little one CB exceptions to each breed thanks to TJ adding the brief holiday biome, which was nice.~)

^ That is why I gave up breeding on Christmas day... I never could breed my holiday dragons because the day would pass me by that when I finally could get to the cave... The holiday breeding period is over!!!

OMG I just won a hard Tetris puzzle! :lol: I am way too proud of myself for winning but it was on the first try. lol..

@AveryCF Man everyone is sick for Christmas. Both my parents are sick and one of my friends got sick. I hope you and everyone else feels better before the New Year!

Just now, Fabula said:

OMG I just won a hard Tetris puzzle! :lol: I am way too proud of myself for winning but it was on the first try. lol..

@AveryCF Man everyone is sick for Christmas. Both my parents are sick and one of my friends got sick. I hope you and everyone else feels better before the New Year!

WARNING: Might be a little gross, but I tried to keep it as term friendly, not gross as possible. If anyone reads this, read at your own risk!

Oh I am now, ty. I hope I stay that way though. I know it might seem a little silly to only be sick for 24 hours but ugh... Well, it may be a little gross- so let's just say I ate something yesterday my body did NOT like me doing. x'D Nope, not allergies... Just food that did not agree with me this time for some reason. Annnnnd after "Rejecting" it I felt a lot better. x'D Soundslessgrossthatway,whew. But thank you! x'D Though now I have a bathroom to clean, pretty sure moms happy about that though. x.x She wanted me to clean the tub anyways, so I guess it's more reason than ever to do it for her now. Labor she doesn't have to do, lucky duck! x'D

...Now if only I could actually eat some food and get off a one day liquid diet... That would be nice, especially on such a warm and cheerful holiday, lol.

@AveryCF
Awe I'm sorry you had such a crummy day. :( (Also takes a lot to gross me out trust me lol) But hey your mom lucked out at least, free bathroom cleaning! rofl Well here's to feeling better in the coming days! ^_^ And to being able to eat good food without getting sick.

9 minutes ago, AveryCF said:

WARNING: Might be a little gross, but I tried to keep it as term friendly, not gross as possible. If anyone reads this, read at your own risk!

Oh I am now, ty. I hope I stay that way though. I know it might seem a little silly to only be sick for 24 hours but ugh... Well, it may be a little gross- so let's just say I ate something yesterday my body did NOT like me doing. x'D Nope, not allergies... Just food that did not agree with me this time for some reason. Annnnnd after "Rejecting" it I felt a lot better. x'D Soundslessgrossthatway,whew. But thank you! x'D Though now I have a bathroom to clean, pretty sure moms happy about that though. x.x She wanted me to clean the tub anyways, so I guess it's more reason than ever to do it for her now. Labor she doesn't have to do, lucky duck! x'D

...Now if only I could actually eat some food and get off a one day liquid diet... That would be nice, especially on such a warm and cheerful holiday, lol.

Aww I totally feel you! Ate something wrong yesterday as well and was cancelled out the whole evening from any activities ;o; What's worse, in the meantime all my eggs fell sick too with their momma and died :c I'll have to wait until another christmas until I can catch them again. But well, at least I'm feeling better today!