Event credits:

Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

Merry Christmas! And it definitely feels likely that this is a candle/fireplace themed dragon~ 

I'll be danged, I actually picked up eggs right away. I guess I can check out this game and still get some sleep before Christmas morning.

Well got my 2, I'm at 8/8 and 23/24, that's about all I can do atm. XD

I'll check out the event later. Good luck to everyone and Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas eveemryone!!

There was a hiccup on my end. It was 12:00 but i ended up with a purple egg? And now I'm egglocked. That wasnt a fun surprise. Also, is there a version of this event thats mobile friendly? I cant exactly right-click or move pieces around on a phone. ^^;

Merry Christmas! Got my two and I now have 200 unique breeds of dragons ^_^ XD This has been a fantastic holiday! Thank you TJ and spriters!

Hmm warmth and garland huh? Very interesting

Can not seem to make "rotate" work

Figured it out. Double click, then right click.

Edited by casprrr
Additon

Huh, not a fan of the egg, too pale for my liking. However, even if it doesn't suit my taste, this doesn't mean the hatchling/adults won't be stunners :) 

The game is broken, at least for me; it doesn't register edge-square clicks (it acts like I didn't click) or rotation (the piece rotates, but when inserted returns to the default position).

Happy Holidays all! These eggs are beautiful, I'm looking forward to seeing the adults. Also, did anyone else read the code of the 2nd egg as "grind?" 

I managed to get two three minutes in, I'm surprised but glad I don't have to worry about grabbing them anymore.

Do you need to be able to rotate the pieces to play Tetris? Saw that while trying to figure it out, I'm hoping not because otherwise us mobile people can't play :(

Yay, it’s here! And I have two eggs already!

Edited by GuesssWho

2 minutes ago, happyseagull said:

Happy Holidays all! These eggs are beautiful, I'm looking forward to seeing the adults. Also, did anyone else read the code of the 2nd egg as "grind?" 

LOL YES I DID

merry christmas ya filthy animal!