Event credits:

Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

Would anyone by any chance still have a cb solstice to breed?   I have been trying to find one x a silver lunar for days and now I am starting to panic!   I have several things I would up for trade but so far no dice :(

So far, I'm really liking this year's event! The new dragons are adorable as well. Happy holidays, everyone!

Boy am I really happy that a lot of the commands require a password before implementing it . . . I was trying to hide my new Christmas egg, and accidentally hit ‘Abandon ‘.   Panicked, and then calmed down and CAREFULLY used the Hide command. 

So even though it can sometimes be a pain to keep typing the password over and over, it is times like this that makes you grateful for it.

21 minutes ago, Karobb said:

Would anyone by any chance still have a cb solstice to breed?   I have been trying to find one x a silver lunar for days and now I am starting to panic!   I have several things I would up for trade but so far no dice :(

Check your pm. ;)

Hunting on mobile is MISERABLE. I have to touch the screen at the exact right place or else it won’t register I’ve clicked at all, and by the time I get it the egg is already claimed. I’ve only caught one holly and I haven’t gotten a single yulebuck! I’ve missed so many, ahhhh! Less than 45 minutes!

I cannot solve the hard puzzles, only easy and medium, but hey we reached the goal!

AHHHhhhhHhhhHH I just watched two hollies go by and my stupid phone didn’t register that I tapped on either one of them! This is useless.

Edited by EmmaD333

9 minutes ago, EmmaD333 said:

Hunting on mobile is MISERABLE. I have to touch the screen at the exact right place or else it won’t register I’ve clicked at all, and by the time I get it the egg is already claimed. I’ve only caught one holly and I haven’t gotten a single yulebuck! I’ve missed so many, ahhhh! Less than 45 minutes!

I cannot solve the hard puzzles, only easy and medium, but hey we reached the goal!

AHHHhhhhHhhhHH I just watched two hollies go by and my stupid phone didn’t register that I tapped on either one of them! This is useless.

*hugs* I'm in the same boat my friend. I missed several Hollies over the past week the same way, but I just locked myself with my only CB yulebuck. It is possible, just difficult. Keep an eye on the ap too. I've seen some cbs pop up in there too.

And at The Eleventh Hour I FINALLY got a Yule Buck Pair! :o (After practically 24/7 hunting all week and no sleep) Sad that I couldn't get a holly. :( Ah well, there's always next year! But I love the new ones! So white and round! :lol:

HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY EVERYONE!

Aaaaand finished breeding my holidays with literally two minutes to spare! Goodness. 

Just caught my second 2017 holiday dragon! Now I can AP dive once I unlock. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

Aaaaand finished breeding my holidays with literally two minutes to spare! Goodness. 

I forgot I had not done all my breedings! I had two that were the regular breeds at the end. Oh well, they were just going to the AP anyway. XD I got all my breedings done. 

Well, the last of my Holly gifts was handed out, bred all my Holidays, and I couldn't have been happier with how the holiday week went. Got a lot done, more than I thought I would! Definitely well worth all the time spent into it. ^_^

Locked on my second CB Yulebuck with 10 minutes to spare! Thank y’all so much for your help! I can finally get some sleep. 

I wonder what happens if the bar is red this time through. I don’t want a warm Christmas holiday, but I also don’t want a blizzard.

it just allowed me to grab a 3rd CB mistletoe from the AP...i'm not exactly sure why. went and made a bug report for it though

Edited by Sirithiliel

The old CBs stopped dropping, but you can still get the new ones on the main biomes, they are all dropping the new xmas egg for 2 more days!

14 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

it just allowed me to grab a 3rd CB mistletoe from the AP...i'm not exactly sure why. went and made a bug report for it though

Oh huh.. I would try that but I'm afraid of it randomly abandoning one of my others.

Just now, aussieJJDude said:

Dum question... but how does one get to the holiday biome?

The holiday biome is gone now. But the new eggs are dropping in the other biomes still.

Just now, aussieJJDude said:

Dam, Thanks guys for that... Might as well go collect the new ones.. 

You can also find CB old eggs in the AP that people have dropped in there. Will prolly take a LOT of hunting to find them, but they are there. I have clicked on a few myself.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas this year...I know I sure did.

*hugs*