Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

Weeeeeh!

I like the colour scheme of the new egg! Reminds me a bit of last year's Snows :D

Now to check out the event!

Merry Christmas everyone! Have fun :)

Just to be sure, can I still breed my Christmas dragons and get Christmas dragons?

I wish you all wonderful days and a happy new year, filled with lots of laughter, joy and love.

Small nitpick, but I wish the game would let me know that I won't be able to submit for x minutes before I go to complete another puzzle, not after I try to submit it. 

I like the festive wrapping paper pieces, though.

1 minute ago, LibbyLishly said:

Same! I'm not really big on the game itself, but the wrapping paper pieces are cute!

5 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

Small nitpick, but I wish the game would let me know that I won't be able to submit for x minutes before I go to complete another puzzle, not after I try to submit it.

When I submitted mine, I got the following message:

Your progress has been recorded. You can submit another completed puzzle in 15 minutes.

4 minutes ago, Sheriziya said:

When I submitted mine, I got the following message:

Yes, once you actually successfully submit. I mean I thought 15 minutes had passed and was off by three. This has happened twice. Chalk it up to not paying enough attention to the clock, but it would be nice if the game would warn me before I pick out a puzzle and then spend time working on it and lose my work because I got the time wrong.

Edited by LibbyLishly

2 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

Yes, once you actually successfully submit. I mean I thought 15 minutes had passed and was off by three. This has happened twice. Chalk it up to not paying enough attention to the click, but it would be nice if the game would warn me before I pick out a puzzle and then spend time working on it and lose my work because I got the time wrong.

Ah, I see what you mean. A timer could come in handy indeed. :)

1 minute ago, Sheriziya said:

Ah, I see what you mean. A timer could come in handy indeed. :)

Or just not let you access the game at all until the 15 minutes has passed from your last game. "Sorry, you still have x minutes until you can play your next game." Something like that.

I can't seem to submit my tetris puzzles at all. I've won a few of them now, but when I try to hit one of the submit buttons nothing happens. Is that a glitch or is there some sort of trick to submitting them? Like hold the button for ten seconds or something?

Just now, Fabula said:

Or just not let you access the game at all until the 15 minutes has passed from your last game. "Sorry, you still have x minutes until you can play your next game." Something like that.

On the one hand, I can see where that would upset people who just want to spend some time playing and aren't worried about actually submitting. On the other hand, yesgimme. XD

24 minutes ago, ealbiest said:

Hei - looks all pretty and xmassy, and I'd love to play this tetris... except with a macbook I guess I'll have to try to find one that would not require right-clicking... as macbook has none. Merry times anyway!

On a Mac you can adjust it in the settings. On Mac right-click is called secondary click and you can adjust how you do it in the settings:

2d1v892.jpg

I chose click in bottom right corner and so far that has been working well for me when playing.

2 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

On the one hand, I can see where that would upset people who just want to spend some time playing and aren't worried about actually submitting. On the other hand, yesgimme. XD

Hm true. Ok, perhaps something along the lines of. "You can play, but your game will not count toward the global bar until your next available game in x minutes. Continue anyway?" That way people would know before starting a game how much longer before their game counts. And then those that don't care, can still play. :)

Just now, Fabula said:

Hm true. Ok, perhaps something along the lines of. "You can play, but your game will not count toward the global bar until your next available game in x minutes. Continue anyway?" That way people would know before starting a game how much longer before their game counts. And then those that don't care, can still play. :)

YES. That's exactly what I want. :nyan:

Edited by LibbyLishly
Post deserved a nyan.

Happy Holidays, everyone!

The new egg looks fabulous, and I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see more of Nulhora! :D

Many thanks to everyone involved!

I love tetris, but I'm not so great at it. I'll be trying my best though. Someone mentioned a candle dragon. It looks like it could be one! XD I wish we could get a silver and gold dragon, like that song with those lyrics "silver and gold", but I forgot all the words. Anyway, white and gold is looking pretty. Thanks to everyone making this event and the dragons possible. Merry Christmas. 

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Don't forget to breed the rest of your Christmas' since today is the day breeding ends. :) 

I've sided with ice in the hopes that my 2017 Christmassy badge will end up as an ice cube. 

Edited by lovecats99

41 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

Yes! I suddenly I had 1 minute before  I could submit and had to do a whole new game.

8 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Don't forget to breed the rest of your Christmas' since today is the day breeding ends. :) 

I've sided with ice in the hopes that my 2017 Christmassy badge will end up as an ice cube. 

Ah, thank you, I had been wondering if it was still possible to breed former Holidays.

And I've also sided with ice in hope of a cool badge. :))

Uh, so we can't enter Nulhora before the bar has been filled? Even for the first chapter? :blink:

Or am I doing something wrong?

ETA: And I agree, a timer would be extremely helpful!

Edited by walkinslow

By the way, the new eggs are available to be bitten, therefore not a two-headed breed.  I don't think anyone has posted this yet, but I might have missed it. 

Merry Christmas everyone!

The new eggs look really nice, I'm looking forward to see the adults.

The wrapping paper in the game is adorable, I'm not able to submit anything, I'll have to try a different device maybe...

The first crack in TJ's egg!

Wonder if that is a glitching stray pixel or if there's actually something magenta-colored coming out?

15 minutes ago, Ripan said:

The first crack in TJ's egg!

Wonder if that is a glitching stray pixel or if there's actually something magenta-colored coming out?

Ooooooo, fire maybe?