Event credits:

Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

I loved the event-Loved that the past cbs came back, and I got my long long time wish of 2 cb hollies! Thank you so much for that TJ!

Picked up lots of nice things in the ap! I lose a lot of sleep, even on work nights to stalk the ap-lol

Loved the tetris games-loved doing puzzles...And I loved the stories.

I think the spriters and TJ did a wonderful job, and deserve lots of praise for everything they did do...sure we didn't unlock the last bit of the story, but really, in the end, we got some great things this year...I play another pixel game to do with horses, and their Christmas event is pitiful, and all they try to do is get their player base to do is spend real $$ on their crummy game...to think we get all of this for free, and that TJ plans to always keep it this way, makes me very happy and grateful...

Looking forward to Valentines!

i hope someone on the team is able to post the final chapter, other wise this whole thing feels like a serious waste of time.

and although i really do love the RPG games, they do tend to suffer game breaking bugs or bad lag. the decorating games always seemed to work the best or be easily fixable. maybe we can have a decorate the RPG town center mini game? (just simple drag and drop decorating and not a full rpg.)

I think they should have given us an extra 24 hours for the last "Day" before removing it from the site.

19 minutes ago, pixiezbite said:

I think the spriters and TJ did a wonderful job, and deserve lots of praise for everything they did do...sure we didn't unlock the last bit of the story, but really, in the end, we got some great things this year...I play another pixel game to do with horses, and their Christmas event is pitiful, and all they try to do is get their player base to do is spend real $$ on their crummy game...to think we get all of this for free, and that TJ plans to always keep it this way, makes me very happy and grateful...

This sooooo much! We all grumble and complain about stuff in this game (I do too!), but I do like to stop sometimes and think about the fact that this awesome game is totally free to enjoy and get addicted to and spend so much time on. There are no pop-ups every hour or so pushing you to buy some exclusive item or whatever, and I'm not made to feel bad that I don't have the Real Money to put into the game. I'm honestly *very* addicted to DC, spend hours on the game every single day even when there are no events or new releases, and I wouldn't be able to do that at all with most of the other animal-centered games. 

Exactly i mean even without the last epilogue the story is finished just no comfimative sentence who it really is under that disguise giving out presents to all the children but i think we all know who it is.^^

Sorry for the oversight; the last day of the story shouldn't have really had any unlocks due to the timing of the event close. You can now access the entire story from your badge with everything unlocked, including the entire final day's story.