Event credits:

Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

Wow, got a tetris puzzle I couldn't figure out so I clicked the button to give me a different one, and that one was so easy I did it in less then a minute. 

With the white/wreath and candles theme of this egg, st. Lucia's day comes to mind. 

Hey has anyone noticed the codes for TJ's eggs? "wrmth" - warmth and "grlnd" - garland? What if not a candle dragon but a garland dragon? I mean it is sitting on what could look like some garland stuff? Or am I reading too much into a little code? LOL XD

Well, it could be both. Warmth for the candles and grlnd could mean that the dragon has a garland mane / tail / neck ornament.

Edited by Condorflight

2 minutes ago, Condorflight said:

Well, it could be both. Warmth for the candles and grlnd could mean that the dragon has a garland mane / tail / neck ornament.

Oh that would be cool! :D

I started off submitting for team Fire, but then I thought... nah, global warming doesn't need any help. Go ice =p

I just picked Ice because I like cooler weather more than warm weather, lol.

6 minutes ago, Fabula said:

Hey has anyone noticed the codes for TJ's eggs? "wrmth" - warmth and "grlnd" - garland? What if not a candle dragon but a garland dragon? I mean it is sitting on what could look like some garland stuff? Or am I reading too much into a little code? LOL XD

Was just about to say the same thing!

So, breed name...

Candle dragon?

Garland dragon?

Lucia dragon?

Hearthwarming dragon?

... Game of Thrones dragon? (Ice and Fire, haha)

Anyway, love the egg design, excited about the new dergs, and looking forward to tomorrow when I'll be able to play the game on my desktop. I'll pick a team then. :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!

11 minutes ago, Ripan said:

With the white/wreath and candles theme of this egg, st. Lucia's day comes to mind. 

That was my first thought as well!   They are beautiful eggs.

From what I've tasted of desire, I hold with those who favor fire. Fire is war.

(I don't actually really care that much, this is just fun).

I picked ice because Loki. (Anyone that's peeked at my dA page knows I would pick ice lol)
On the flip side my favorite element is fire. :P

@TJ09

Ah okay, i also thought it was a personal gauge! Thanks for clearing that up, maybe write it down somewhere or others get confused too XD

Finally figured out how to rotate pieces with a Mac trackpad XD

I haven't got a clue if I should pick fire or ice; I prefer cold weather over heat, but then again, who can resist a bright flame after coming in from a day outside with the chill pinching at your cheeks?

I need both in my life, they compliment each other.

I finally won on a medium-leveled tetris! I feel good about that. .... And now I really should get to bed, but I was hoping to see TJ's eggs hatch first. Doesn't look like either of them even have a crack though. Dang.

The puzzles are fun (although they require a lot of thinking since I'm quite slow with puzzle games) and the new eggs look lovely, I'm enjoying these holiday activities already, Thank you TJ and spriters! Now to patiently wait to see how the dragons will look like. :) Happy holidays everyone!

35 minutes ago, Ripan said:

I was thinking of the same thing!

*pokes TJ's eggs* Please hatch before I go to sleep, I want to see the hatchies!

Edited by Condorflight

Merry Christmas! I allready picked a Namesheme for them and its nice to see it could be very fitting (it has to do with lights xD) yay!

Spent almost 15 minutes figuring out a medium-level puzzle. Definitely time for bed now.

Ah, I feel dim. I thought this was the sprite game. It's not. I can play this on mobile no problem. XD

Team balance for now. Also I need sleep. Why am I not asleep? 

Go team fire!

All we know about the fire/ice decisions is that they affect the end of the story... Somehow. I was thinking that warmth would be the happy ending (relaxing in front of a fireplace) and cold would be the sad ending (being stuck outside in a freezing blizzard).

So with that, go fire!!

I love Tetris :D and the eggs are as always beautiful.

Merry Christmas everyone with a special Happy New Year to TJ and his team. 212s6e9.gif

Merry Christmas everyone!

Got my eggs - love the description!

I'm playing the game on easy as it's all my slow brain can manage so it's going to take a while to get more mana!

Happy playing!

By the way - Go team Fire!!! :D

Hei - looks all pretty and xmassy, and I'd love to play this tetris... except with a macbook I guess I'll have to try to find one that would not require right-clicking... as macbook has none. Merry times anyway!