Event credits:

Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

guess who just solved a hard puzzle and got their submission eaten because there's no onscreen timer and no warning when you start a puzzle on cooldown.

Such a relief that these eggs will be available for 3 whole days! Merry Christmas everyone! :)

Happy holidays!

The new egg is so pretty; can't wait to see what hatches from it!

Also, I have to admit, I wasn't sure how to feel when I read "Tetris puzzles", as I'm pretty bad at Tetris XD. But when I saw what the puzzle actually was, I was much happier. Still took me a bit to figure out, but hey I found it fun (but I also like puzzles so *shrugs*).

The badge for it is really cool, too! I wonder if it might change appearance based off of which side you contribute to more? Guess only time will tell!

HEEDLESS, you go to the event choose your puzzle size and then click on the piece you wish to move into the blank puzzle frame and click again when it is where you want.  You can pick individual pieces up out of the puzzle by clicking on them and dropping them back where they belong in the inventory or you can clear the entire puzzle by clicking on the put all pieces back in inventory  Usually you will have to realign the puzzle pieces - at least some of them to make them fit into the puzzle make a right click while on the piece and it will realign itself.  Right click again if you need to turn it again.  Keep turning until you like its orientation and drop it where you want it in the puzzle.  I chose a small puzzle and ice.  Choose what you'd like and try.  You can try over and over until you succeed.  Some people are great at this.  Me not so much, but practice allows you to win.  You can do another puzzle after turning one in and waiting 15 minutes.  Good Luck!

It's a candle dragon! Well, candle like? lol There's a whole bunch of candles on the banner over the eggs, and the description? "This festive egg gives off comforting warmth." That just screams candle/fireplace to me. Personally, I hope it's not another white/light blue dragon. They're very pretty, don't get me wrong! But we've had two in a row, plus the Snow Angels and Solstice dragons, and I really hope it's another really colorful one like the Winter Magi ones. Either way, I'm really looking forward to snagging my two once my scroll is unlocked ^_^

The eggs look great! Can't wait to see what the hatchlings and adults look like :D 

Merry Christmas to you all :) 

Hmm... looks like another ‘cold’ Christmas dragon...

*glances out the window at dry grasses and trees*

how can I relate :C

Egg loooks pretty regardless <3 Ooh, and I’m looking forward to seeing how the story unravels!

I just wanted to pop in and say thank you for the beautiful new eggs, thank you for your work, and thank you for giving us a chance to have christmas dragons from the past. I was around before the release of holly dragons, I even saw them in the cave, but I was too dumb to grab any at the time because I had only been on DC about 3 weeks. I was still a nooblet. I also missed yulebucks and several others because christmas is a very busy time for me and I didn't often remember to check DC (now I have annual reminders on my phone for christmas/halloween/vday). It always bothered me so much I didn't have any cb hollies. Now I do. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to get those we have missed and to give users who joined after their release a chance to get them. I hope you have a merry christmas/happy holiday. <3

:nyan:

So looking forward to seeing this new ones hatch. Candlelight babies, I hope! :D I'm sure I'll love them no matter what they turn out to be. ^^

Ooo the new eggs look so pretty! Can't wait to see what they hatch into! :D

3 minutes ago, RWyvern said:

Hmm... looks like another ‘cold’ Christmas dragon...

*glances out the window at dry grasses and trees*

how can I relate :C

Egg loooks pretty regardless <3 Ooh, and I’m looking forward to seeing how the story unravels!

LOL Omg yes. Today it was a sunny 85 degrees here, and I haven't seen snow since I moved here 15 years ago. 

The egg is purty, but I'm nervous the egg means it'll be another light-colored dragon like Aegis and Snows. Three light dragons in a row is a bit much, isn't it?

Just now, Fateweaver said:

All I hope for with this egg is that it's female! XD The last two x-mas breeds have been males.

Well if it follows tradition, it will be female this year. :)

Just now, Fabula said:

Well if it follows tradition, it will be female this year. :)

Yay! Come on tradition! <3

Not able to be precogged, sadly (following the tradition of single-gender holiday dragons). Guess we need to find out the slow way. :)

I grabbed my first egg really fast, now I'm just waiting to unlock to grab a second one. I also completed the first Tetris puzzle I attempted, hard, on the first try! I now have Theme B stuck in my head. :P 

Happy Holidays to all!

@Natakiro I absolutely love your signature.  White Night Concerto was such a great entry in the Castlevania franchise.

These eggs are lovely! And I got my two easily, including waiting for one with a Z code to come along. :D

I'm really not a fan of the game, but I will probably play it some. I at least played once and got my badge.

Thanks TJ, spriter(s), writer(s) and everyone else involved in bringing us this event. I will be interested to see the story unfold.

And with that I am off to bed! 

Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Oh boy! Twelve days of Tetris!! Pun intended. I really thought it was going to be falling blocks and was about to cry... I fail at the actual tetris game, but a puzzle is ok. *sigh of relief*

What beautiful eggs! I was hoping for something that wasn't white-leaning this year, but I have to say, I'm completely in love with the eggs, and if they're an accurate reflection of the dragon, then I have no doubt I'm going to adore it. So elegant! So classy! The little touch of holly at the bottom! *swoons*

Team Ice let's go! Yay new dragon! I love puzzles! I LOVE EVERYTHING! BLAURGH