Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

1 minute ago, SkyKimimota said:

I managed to get two three minutes in, I'm surprised but glad I don't have to worry about grabbing them anymore.

Do you need to be able to rotate the pieces to play Tetris? Saw that while trying to figure it out, I'm hoping not because otherwise us mobile people can't play :(

We can, actually. There’s a turn button.

Love the new EGGY~~ :wub:

THANK YOU for making a wonderful year to come!!! **HUGS**

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas to all and a big thanks to TJ for his wonderful holiday DC cheer he spreads every year.

1 minute ago, GuesssWho said:

We can, actually. There’s a turn button.

There is? I don't see one at all.

Forgot to say, Merry Christmas! Looking forward to the outcomes like everyone else lol

So glad to know that holiday CBs will be available again next year (assuming from TJ's statement). Have a safe holiday, all.

Just now, SkyKimimota said:

There is? I don't see one at all.

Forgot to say, Merry Christmas! Looking forward to the outcomes like everyone else lol

Actually you right-click... what's the Mac equivalent of right-clicking? I forgot.

Guys, do you get a different badge when you choose fire and ice? Is this a one time choice like the heal/infect event?

Edited by evinin

Merry Christmas!

Eggs are pretty! Thanks TJ ans sprites.

Though I hope for colorful dragon this year, but I like them nevertheless.

1 minute ago, evinin said:

Guys, do you get a different badge when you choose fire and ice? Is this a one time choice like the heal/decease event?

The badge looks like it's combining both fire and ice... so I guess we don't have to make that decision. 

Merry Christmas! I've got one of the new candle eggs, will try and get one more before tonight's over, and then waiting frantically for my eggs to hatch so I can get more from the AP!

I'm not going to try the game until tomorrow. Hopefully that will avoid any glitches, and more importantly, I'll be awake then. I'm kind of bleary now lol.

I can't wait to see what these eggs look like! I've already picked out names for my two =D

Merry Christmas everyone.

Thanks TJ and Spriters for the eggs and Christmas event.  Can't wait to see what's new in the event and to see what the eggs turn into. I was lucky and was able to grab my two in a few minutes.

Whew, the egg reminds me a lot of the radiant angel egg.

Radiant Angel: This%20radiant%20white%20egg%20has%20red%20and%20gold%20swirls%20on%20it.gif 

New dragon: This%20festive%20egg%20gives%20off%20comforting%20warmth.gif

(The radiant angel egg is a lot warmer, of course, but the swirly design made me think of it immediately.)

Oh wow, it does look similar to the radiant angel egg! interesting!

This game is already annoying me. It seems like you can't rotate the pieces all the way, only into two different positions? 

2 minutes ago, DorkJulian said:

Actually you right-click... what's the Mac equivalent of right-clicking? I forgot.

Lol I know, I mentioned that and GuessWho said there was a button, but I didn't see one.

8 minutes ago, Sunfeathers said:

I like the puzzle game! I put on some Professor Layton music to get myself in the right headspace, lol.

Turns out that headspace is "Wow I forgot how bad I am at puzzles!" I thought the easy was pretty easy so I went to hard. It's HARD. Need some hint coins up in here.