Event credits:

Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

Oooooooo! Oooooooo! A wyrm? Look at its serpenty little body! I love the delicate green and yellow tints. 

I want to pet it.

A dragon dedicated to decorating would fit with the theme of the event story so far as well. (y) Such a nice mayor putting us alone in charge of pimping up the entire town.

Edited by Ripan

I was away for a bit, and just made a very high-pitched noise when I came back to see the little garland-wyrm baby.  Very cute!

Aw I had the perfect name for my little wiggle wyrms, but it was taken. XD I guess that's how life goes. This event is incredible. Happy for the non-stressful game, too. :) I always love the Christmas games the best.

ETA: My CB Hollies, Yules, and SA's also grew up last night. <3

Edited by Earth Gurl

1 hour ago, Gryphonic said:

That last puzzle took me too long.  "Did they give me the wrong pieces?  I swear it's supposed to be a long bar left, in several configurations!"

Wellllll, you can rotate them, you know.

Merry Christmas everyone!

In the tetris game, its very cumbersome to rotate the game pieces, and I'm using my laptop instead of my phone.  When I right click, I get the traditional right click mouse option window over the game (save as, print, inspect, etc).

How do you right click to rotate? When I right click I get the usual stuff: save as, print, etc.

Edit: I'm on a Macbook w/ a trackpad -  I have right click enabled, but it doesn't let me rotate it

Edited by Kwiggy

Awww, so cute! Can't wait to have some of these hatchies of my own!

A Garland Amphitere? Looks like a little Sunsong. :)

Very cute, well done, spriters!

The new eggs are LOVELY. O.o Thanks to whomever made these.Can't WAIT to see what they grow into!

24 minutes ago, Leidarendi said:

Merry Christmas everyone!

In the tetris game, its very cumbersome to rotate the game pieces, and I'm using my laptop instead of my phone.  When I right click, I get the traditional right click mouse option window over the game (save as, print, inspect, etc).

Basically, you have to remember to click it first (to activate) and then you can right click it, once it's within the puzzle boundaries.

Goodness, it sounds like this game is easier on mobile than on a regular machine. There's literally a button that says "turn".

I love this game!

At first I was convinced I wouldn't stand a chance at even the lowest level, but I have since upgraded to the hard ones and I've gotten rather quick at solving them :D

7 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

Goodness, it sounds like this game is easier on mobile than on a regular machine. There's literally a button that says "turn".

Wow... It took me twenty-something minutes on my computer to figure out how to turn... XD 

What a cute little wyrm! :wub: I hope the adults have more color, though.

I just played the easiest puzzle ever! Yes, it was an easy level, but really! I only had to turn one piece. I may try one of the harder levels, although I am usually not good at such things.

Oh my god, christmas wyrm!

I can imagine it growing more leaves, roll into a donut, have four ca‎ndle like horns and pretends to be a christmas wreath 😂😂

😂So beautiful!  

Looks like we're having Wyrms for the holidays this year😆

These will breed majestically with the omens and HeartStealers, not to mention the Xenos!

(To me, they look like a little Loch Ness baby!)

Edited by jerzeeshadow

12 minutes ago, Yubelchen said:

Oh my god, christmas wyrm!

I can imagine it growing more leaves, roll into a donut, have four ca‎ndle like horns and pretends to be a christmas wreath 😂😂

Oh deer! XD that would be cute! Candle Wreath dragons! 

I was excited when the event said Tetris puzzles.  I rock tetris.   This is NOT tetris.  It is a tanagram puzzle, just because all the pieces are tetragrams does not make it tetris.  I hate tanagrams. :/  they're such a pain.  Doesn't help playing on my families mac which doesn't right click well.   I'll get through it, but will likely grumble to myself a lot.

And another white dragon?  why so many pale dragons in a row?  Though if it is a Christmas Wyrm that would be neat.  Something different is always good.  I'll wait till they grow up for final judgement, hopefully they turn out amazing.

I did manage to pick up the first two eggs I clicked on which has never happened ever during a release so that was pretty cool.  Don't want to sound like I'm complaining about everything,  I do appreciate all the effort that goes into the events here.  Merry Christmas (or whatever else you celebrate this time of year) everyone!