Rekha

ANSWERED:All Biomes Empty?

So at the moment at least for the past 10 minutes the biomes have remained empty, for me at least, is anyone else having this issue or is this a me issue?

It's not just you,I've been around for I'd say about 30 mins already and I'm at the conclusion out of amusement though not seriously, that somebody broke it lol

Maybe something is glitched when the new holiday egg was added to the Cave and being timed to drop after midnight. 

Glad to know that this isn't just me though I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I hope they get it fixed soon cause I was hoping to get a couple more holidays before the Christmas release.

There were no eggs at the last full hour (4 pm cave time) and neither in the 5 min drops since then.

Poor TJ, juggling stubborn code during Christmas time surely can't be much fun. And poor us, less opportunity to get the last missing caveborns.

Let's hope it is not too hard to fix.

1 minute ago, Reshiram5875 said:

You are just getting the same dragon, and it might be a cb anyways, scince some people abandon cb holidays

If people were fine with 'getting the same dragon' there'd be no reason for the CBs to have been rereleased. CB is a big deal to a lot of people.

Was just coming here to ask that myself - it's early morning where I am and I thought I'd broken something on my end XD

If people were fine with 'getting the same dragon' there'd be no reason for the CBs to have been rereleased. CB is a big deal to a lot of people.

Also yes, exactly as Dragon_Arbock says, it isn't the same. We want caveborns for lineages, or because we're collectors, or for nostalgia. I was still a very new player ten years ago when hollies first came out and on a terrible connection so had no chance at all of getting one. I'm still trying this year, and the frustration is as high as ever, but at least I have a chance to collect the dragon I missed the first time around? (I've picked up plenty from the AP over the years, those are no longer high on my radar. The ability to get a cb is.)

Edited by alyelle

So, is this a sneaky re-installment of "AP-blocking"? :D Because it almost looks like it.

Anyway, it's true that the biomes look rather empty to me, too.

I think what happened here is occasionally the hour drop glitches and doesn't drop anything. As a result, the 5 min and half hour drops cannot drop anythhing. This should clear up at the next hour drop.

Edited by DuskOfTheStars