Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VVarhound

Not new, but new to forum

Is this the only section I can view/post? I made a forum account because of a question I had, but now this is the only section showing up.

Well... Hello!

Hello and welcome! Now that your account has been approved, you should have full access to the forum. What is your question?

4 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! Now that your account has been approved, you should have full access to the forum. What is your question?

Gotcha, that makes sense, thanks!

Well - I had some eggs die, and the way it happened makes me wonder if it was a glitch. I incubated them and waited a bit before putting them in a hatchery like normal, but noticed they were getting views unusually quickly, so I was still keeping an eye on them, right? A little while later they had gotten sick, so I fogged all of them and went on with my day. When I checked later that day though, all but one had died. So I'm pretty bummed, especially since I got a holly with a funny code (this one lol) but the thing that makes me wonder if it was a glitch was how low a view count they all had, and that they died even after I'd fogged them. They got views unusually fast, but 400 doesn't seem like that many. And since I was watching them and did fog them right away, there wasn't much I could have done to avoid it.

So I'm wondering - there's not any way to revive them, is there? Even if it were just that one holly (although I'm a little bummed about using up those incubates too hahah)

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

As I heard, there was some issue with hatchery so it was not recommended to use hatchery in this time. #