NoxRiddle

Egg died in HALF AN HOUR????

How on EARTH?

I had a Fell dragon egg that was already down to 5 1/2 days, so it wasn't a brand new egg... I added it to a click site and now, half an hour later, it's already dead??? How is this even possible? I didn't even have time to save it - the only reason I knew is because I was checking how many spots I had left for the holiday eggs. Additionally, a second egg that was added at the same time got sick, but didn't die... same number of views/clicks.

This is a terrible time of year to have a dead egg. :(

All my eggs have been clear of EATW for days, and just now my CB Holly is VERY sick despite not having it in any hatcheries...

4 minutes ago, leaf0701 said:

All my eggs have been clear of EATW for days, and just now my CB Holly is VERY sick despite not having it in any hatcheries...

Bet someone either added it or plopped your egg in a viewbomb site.

31 minutes ago, leaf0701 said:

I wish there was a way to find out who swiped the code. Someone is obviously being malicious.

Hide your scroll, fog the sick eggs, and check if they've been added to any hatcheries. Ward is also a good idea. It sucks that so many eggs have been lost to viewbombing this week, but we just have to push through it :(

1 minute ago, The Dragoness said:

Hide your scroll, fog the sick eggs, and check if they've been added to any hatcheries. Ward is also a good idea. It sucks that so many eggs have been lost to viewbombing this week, but we just have to push through it :(

Everything on my scroll was added to EATW... It's hidden now but I honestly think it's too late.

And considering that I only had one dragon available to use Ward, it's not looking good.

Edited by leaf0701

Just now, leaf0701 said:

Everything on my scroll was added to EATW... It's hidden now but I honestly think it's too late.

I was hit earlier too. My freshly caught CB Holly was sick for a few hours, but everything is fine now. Hopefully yours will be okay too with time.

I wonder if someone is going around harassing anyone who swipes the Holly they're after? I've hidden everything cause I'm afraid of what will happen if I don't.

I hadn’t caught any hollies and four of my cbs were bombed, fogging couldn’t save them.

Meh, I have no clue. Seems like more than one person, but it's only really bad for the people who aren't aware this is going on. I highly advise everyone to keep everything fogged. I know I will, especially when I'm not around to watch my stuff.

23 minutes ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

I wonder if someone is going around harassing anyone who swipes the Holly they're after? I've hidden everything cause I'm afraid of what will happen if I don't.

Is there anything that could be done about someone doing this? My guess is no, which makes this just a bit more frustrating. I usually have the WORST luck catching anything, and was thrilled about whats been on my scroll. Can EATW be temporarily shut down to at least make eggs hard to intentionally kill?

Honestly, it was only a matter of time until someone used it for evil. It's way too easy to add things to hatcheries.

Just now, Dragon_Arbock said:

Honestly, it was only a matter of time until someone used it for evil. It's way too easy to add things to hatcheries.

Makes sense, but I don't really understand why. What does anyone have to gain by killing off other people's eggs?

My egg is dead too. Pretty sad. It was such a nice lineage that I caught.

Hopefully the other eggs will be staying alive.

I'm glad I noticed this topic. had a CB Olive Egg die in the same circumstance within 30-45 mins max, maybe not that long, but I did use EATW some time last week. I am glad I know so I'm ok with my Xmas dragons. Sorry to anyone who lost anything important. I will made sure all my eggs get warded this go round.

I just lost a bred Holly that I picked up earlier today. It had been fogged all day since some other things on my scroll were bombed and got sick. I unfogged it for about 15 minutes -- no longer -- while I was right here at my computer. When I went back to check on it it had gone from 2 views to 996 and was dead. Other eggs on my scroll jumped similarly. The surviving ones are all hidden now, as is my scroll. I don't know if they were added to EATW or not because I didn't look before I hid them. Whoever bombed me earlier today did not use EATW, but they did add them to AoND, Silvi's, Valley Sherwood and possibly others. I really don't understand why this is happening. There was a lot of view-bombing going on around Halloween, too, although I was not personally affected then.

Will be sad if that's the new norm. Keeping all my stuff fogged so nothing can possibly happen to them. Don't want to hide my whole scroll cause I want people to be able to see for breeding requests.

That's sad to hear, Purplehaze. What lineage?

It was a Purple and Holly spiral that started with Jolly and Darlene. :( I'll get over losing that one, but I am really worried about the CB one that someone graciously gifted me just a few minutes before this last attack -- it only got about half as many views, so I'm hoping it will be alright.

Edited by purplehaze

I am sorry to hear this is happening. Do fog dragons, Hide your scroll and remove your name off your scroll (for the time being) I also suggest to go as far as remove your scroll links from signatures