deja

ANSWERED:Can't take CB holidays from AP

I clicked on a few CB holidays in the AP and I got a limit of 2 message. I don't have any CBs of that breed. So I guess this is a glitch?

I also got this message on a Yulebuck in the AP, even though I am not at my limit (I only have 1 CB total, no eggs or frozen CB hatchies, etc).

Having this same problem with a Ribbon Dancer!

I've 0 CB Ribbon Dancers, but it keeps saying I'm at the limit for this breed when I try to pick up the (presumably CB) egg from the AP.  I checked and double-checked, and I definitely don't have even one CB Ribbon Dancer anywhere on my scroll!

Edit:  Well, now I have 1, thanks to a lucky catch on the Holiday page.  But I did not have any at all when trying to pick up the AP egg!

Edited by Aventurine

I've reported this :)  Thanks for the heads up and hopefully it will be fixed quickly!

I don't think it's spamming!  At the least, it's helpful to see how many scrolls are affected, and I also (as someone just watching the thread rather than working on the issue) appreciate other people's posting about the issue because it shows me that the issue isn't resolved yet. 

Having this problem as well, with snow angels, yule bucks, and hollies.   I have one CB each of angels and bucks, and hollies.   I can catch CBs in the cave, but not the AP.  

Edited by blackdragon71

I have the same problem with Snow Angels. Good to see I'm not the only one experiencing this!

Yep, I also haven't been able to pick up CB Wrapping Wings or Snow Angels in the AP despite not having any CB ones previously

I'm getting this issue too.  Just clicked on a Yule in the AP and it pertly told me I already had my limit of 2 of that breed.  I don't have any CB Yules yet.  :(

I am also having this issue, on an AP Snow Angel. Haven't tried any other breeds yet. I don't have any CB Angels.

I know the old holiday page is removed so this is moot, but I wanted to mention that I was unable to take a CB yulebuck from the holiday drop cave even though my only yulebucks are both bred. I didn't say anything because I thought maybe it counted bred dragons as the limit, but I just now saw that they shouldn't have counted. Just wanted to say something so this can be looked at before next year. Thanks!

If you turned any into zombies or vamps, they count.... Not likely for CBs, but a thought...