Sitamun

ANSWERED:Can't grab Holiday egg in Holiday Biome

Hi,

I try to grab some eggs at the Holiday Biome - but I always get a message that I have the limited 2 eggs and can't grab any. If I bred the eggs or if I grab one of the abandoned I get the egg.

Is this only me? Is this a glitch?

There is a limit on a persons scroll as to how many cb winter holiday dragons they can have. Each different christmas breed you can only get 2 of and no more. You can breed them, and you can collect as many second generation or higher lineaged holiday dragons as you like. Everyone's scroll is set this way.

There still is a limit of two CAVEBORN Christmas dragons per sub-breed. So if you have two CB Ribbondancers you can't grab them from the biome.

Me for example I was able to grab two Yulebucks and I might still get lucky to grab a CB Holly, but everything else gives me the  limit-message too.

I just tried grabbing cb snow angels (was two showing) in the AP and got the message I was at limit (both eggs).  But I'm not.  I have grabbed one cb snow angel from the holiday biome and was looking for my second one.  Something is weird if I can pick up in biome but not AP. :wacko: