Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yubel

Hello there

Hey, it's nice to meet you all!

As you can see by my username I go by the name Yubel.

I'm a simple 15 years old girl from Germany who joined this site (& forum) just recently so there's a lot of things for me to learn here :-D

However, feel free to message me if you want to chat, I don't bite~

Favorite character? 

I much preferred the manga to the anime, the card game was more complex (though truth be told I never made it through the whole series).

@purpledragonclaw Mostly Judai Yuki and yours?

Well the manga was really cool but honestly I liked the anime more (especially Gx, Arc V and Vrains atm) but I stopped at season 3 in the first anime and I really love the card game (although I prefer the digital version more than in real life) though that echolalia was quite annoying sometimes

I liked Katsuya Jonouchi. I first saw him in the anime, then read the manga and liked him even more. I did collect the cards for awhile, but never got any of the rares, or learned how to play. :lol: 

@purpledragonclaw ah yes he is really awsome :-D

Yea me too until I realized how expensive they sometimes can be ^^;; Though I still play it in games like DevPro or Duel Links nowadays

I had thought about getting back into Yu-Gi-Oh, but it has so many new manga additions that it intimidated me. I'm behind enough on my reading as it is.