TJ09

2017-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

Holy crap, I finally grabbed a Holly... I thought for sure I wouldn't get it because of how long the get page was taking to load! :o

Just now, Guillotine said:

Holy crap, I finally grabbed a Holly... I thought for sure I wouldn't get it because of how long the get page was taking to load! :o

I caught my first one a couple minutes ago too! Congrats! *sends e-high five*

9 minutes ago, CaesarZeppeli said:

Well after today I will only need Yules and Hollies. Hope I can get some before they are gone and the 25th event starts.

You'll have all the way to 11:59PM cave time on Christmas to catch. Good luck! 

Just now, Jazeki said:

You'll have all the way to 11:59PM cave time on Christmas to catch. Good luck! 

Thanks! I seem to be having some luck tonight so I do hope so! 

Congrats to those of you who have caught your Hollies! I've been babysitting my eggs all day to make sure they don't get sick.

I'm planning to breed my past holiday dragons tomorrow morning.

Thanks to all the CB craziness, I haven't been able to pick up anything from the AP! But maybe it'll be like last Halloween, where the AP had holiday eggs for days after the breeding event ended?

So excited to see what the new dragons will look like, and what the new event will be on the 25th!

welp, my snows and aegis have hatched... My Hollys will hatch in an hour-ish and again in 17-ish hours. I'm happy with my single CB Yulebuck, so I think I'm done hunting eggs :)

Many thanks goes out to both DarknessDragon197 and zombiemoon for helping me out by gifting me my two CB Hollies! :D They both have special lineages planned for them,so I'm keeping a careful eye on them and the other eggs I've gotten to make sure they don't die like some other people have had happen.

As for those who have had their eggs killed because of view bombing, I hope something is done to replace those dear eggs you may have lost. :(

55 minutes ago, Twimm said:

Congrats to those of you who have caught your Hollies! I've been babysitting my eggs all day to make sure they don't get sick.

I'm planning to breed my past holiday dragons tomorrow morning.

Thanks to all the CB craziness, I haven't been able to pick up anything from the AP! But maybe it'll be like last Halloween, where the AP had holiday eggs for days after the breeding event ended?

So excited to see what the new dragons will look like, and what the new event will be on the 25th!

Christmas usually has holidays eggs for like a week after, if I'm remembering correctly. You should be fine.

2 hours ago, Guillotine said:

I've had that happen with other eggs before! :D And other times I was taken to the whole someone else nabbed it first page. And then went to my scroll and there was the egg. The someone else turned out to be me after all! LOL Congrats on the Holly!

It seems like there's an average of one holly egg in every 5-minute drop.  And almost all of the 100 people in the biome are gunning for it.  :lol:

Hm... some babies I bred died... I find I feel sadder for the person who caught and lost them. 'Good thing I'm too stupid to do complex lineages.

I have all cb pairs possible now <3 caught the last yulebuck I needed by total accident haha

Hi

Thanks to DarknessDragon197 for gifting me a cb Holly.  It was a bright spot in a crazy week.  Thanks again.  Happy to be egg locked so I can get some sleep.

1 minute ago, Renmiri said:

Yules were harder than Holies for me but got all and with somewhat nice codes :)

Gave my best Holy code to Gir's owner though, she can breed it with Gir <3

http://www.allureofnds.net/NDER/Lineage.php?dcode=GIlSS&gen=4&mate=GiR01

Oh wow, that looks really good and very generous of you! I look forward to seeing the pretty lines made with Prize owners and their Hollies. Have to admit, Tinsels look great with them. ^_^

Omg I finally traded my last CB Holly! For whatever reason severely messy holidays are hard to come by this year, had to decline multiple offers that weren't what I was hoping for. I now have a 15th-gen super-messy Winter Magi though, and no more CB Hollies. That's.... 6 CB Hollies I've traded? I'm not sure whether to stop now so others can grab the ones I'd be grabbing, or keep grabbing them so I can trade people who can't get them themselves.

19 minutes ago, DarknessDragon197 said:

Oh wow, that looks really good and very generous of you! I look forward to seeing the pretty lines made with Prize owners and their Hollies. Have to admit, Tinsels look great with them. ^_^

She is my daughter's friend at school and her parents didn't want her to spend too much time online so I manage her list for her :)  She is now in her senior year and just had a week of finals and coudn't "hunt" in the cave so I sent her the males I had with nice codes...  I have a male tin so I'm keeping hte nice female codes ^^

BTW, I am now done with all my collecting and will have slots to breed my cb xmas with anything, including cb golds and cb silvers. Lati0s has bred already but anything else on my scroll is free. If anyone want one, just PM me tomorrow. First come, first served :)

yules were harder to catch for me too.  but i managed to get all the CBs i was missing.  thank you TJ for making them available again! 

the ones i picked up in the AP are awesome too!  thanks to those that bred them.  

I got gifted a CB Holly by a wonderfully generous person!  Thank you so much :aww: Best thing to happen after a long day. I'm going to focus on breeding my babies now.

*pokes cave* wish it would drop more than 5 eggs at a time and more than one holly! :unsure:

Finally got 2 CB Yulebucks (1  I caught and 1 I got through a trade with a nice person). Now onto Hollies. 😊

2 minutes ago, BatPopsicle said:

Finally got 2 CB Yulebucks (1  I caught and 1 I got through a trade with a nice person). Now onto Hollies. 😊

I love Yulebucks and am so happy we can get CB ones this year. :wub: Good luck on your Holly hunt!